About Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Playing with the nephew.
3.5k words
4.4
32.1k
13

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I didn't sleep well. My husband had had hard sex with me twice, and made me flirt with my sisters son. My pussy was sore, and my ass was throbbing. I tried to lay still in bed for the pain to pass.

The pain in my body was bearable, but the pain in my soul was horrible!

When I was a little girl, and as I grew, my mother told me that one day, when I marry, I would have to suffer, that I would have to bear the burden of being a woman in this world. That I would have to bear my husbands needs. That he would want me, but that if I was to be a good woman, that I should not let the temptation of sex take me on the road to ruin!

The first months, and years, I really enjoyed having sex with my husband, but as we had our second child, and as she got a little older, my mother took me aside at church, and reminded me of what she'd been telling me.

She pointed out some verses from the scriptures, she told me what her mother had told her, and then she said that it was time to stop having sex with my husband! She said that if I didn't do it now, that it would be too late, and that he would take me down a road that I couldn't come back from! She said that men were insatiable, and that if they had it their way, that they would ruin a woman!

She gave me a red braid out of wool for me to wear on my wrist, to keep the daemons away from getting to my soul. I always wore that braid, and the first few months, after she revealed to me the truth about men, I fought very hard. I fought the lust that I felt deep inside myself, the need that I felt for my husband in bed. The need that I knew now, that he had cursed me with!

I had conquered the lustful passion, I had started to live my life on the right path. I talked to my mother often, I confided in my priests, and I felt righteous!

Not that long after my successfully finding the path to Ascension, had my troubles at home begun.

My husband kept constantly talking to people, our friends, about my refusal to have sex with him. They couldn't understand me, because most of them never went to church, and their parents had raised them differently

I had my good luck charm, my red braid of pure wool, I had my convictions and there was no turning back!

That early morning, as I woke up my husband was already gone, on the nightstand laid out was one of my housecoats and a mini red bikini. I looked at the garments from my bed, and racing through my mind were the memories of what he had made me do, and did to me yesterday and last night!

As I lay there, I remembered the game in the pool with the children, the evening as I served coffee, the night in the hot tub, and then the pounding of my ass as my nephew watched it all from the hall!

I was breathing hard, but not from the pain in my soul, but from the throbbing in my pussy! I started to ooze into the bedspread!

I got out of bed, naked I went to the kitchen and made myself coffee, as I held the hot cup in my hands, I pressed my bare ass against the cold slab of the counter. As I looked over the room, I could see myself flirting with my nephew, I could see him pressing his stiff cock up my bare ass, as he was handing me the cups.

My drool was running down my legs as I relived those moment from last night. I took a deep breath and confronted all of the objections that rose to my mind about why all of that was wrong.

As they passed through my mind, I remembered what my husband had told me; no one is going to know any of what we do, we are not hurting anyone, that he loves me, and that everything was going to be all right!

As I reminded myself of his words, I touched my mother's charm around my wrist; no, she must never find out about what I am doing! Not her, nor anyone we know can know, what my husband does to me!

I slowly sipped at my coffee, I had gained my balance for today, and everything was really going to be all right!

/

As I stood in the kitchen I heard a sound from the guest room, my nephew was up. I really loved him, as if he was my own son. I had taken care of him when he was a baby, I had watched him grow into this wonderful boy, and now we were grown up, together and almost alone in the house.

I went upstairs to the bedroom, still naked I met him in the hall, his morning wood was impressive in his boxers, I even think that I saw it twitch as he saw me naked in front of him.

I ignored his stare and asked him how he had slept, I stood in the doorway to my bedroom, my side to him, so that all of my treasures were out of plain sight. as he looked at my cup, I asked him if he wanted some, and I told him to wait for me to get dressed and that we would go to the kitchen.

As I entered the room, he stood in the doorway watching me, my clothes were laid out, but still I went to my closet and purposefully pulled out some of the slutty ones that I had, to show him. I could see his eyes grow as I rummaged through my wardrobe. I finally reached for, and slipped on the garment my husband had laid out for me. Barely covering my hips, the rag showed everything that I had! My husband wanted me to be a slut in front of my nephew today. I know what a slut is, so I played my part.

Before leaving the bedroom, I did some searching through the lower drawers letting my nephew see what was in store for him today. I moved over to the dresser, put a knee up on the seat and looked through the jewelry box. As I posed there searching, my nephew was eying my box! I asked him to come over and help me look, he took the few steps and positioned himself against my ass! With a twitch to my buttocks, his cock slipped into the groove of my ass crack. We stood there in silence for a few moments, when I continued to talk to him, hypocritically ignoring the reality of the situation.

I let him stand there behind me, with his dick trapped between my ass cheeks, till I felt a twitch in his cock. I moved us out of my room and into the kitchen. On the way down, we cooled off a bit, I put the pot on, and he helped me reach for the cup, again. Brushing my fingers against his hard-on, I stood in front of the stove waiting for the water. He followed me in step, as I stood there, he gingerly slipped his hand between my legs!

I could feel his fingers slipping along my slit in all of the drool oozing from my pussy! His hand effortlessly slipped in and out of my crack, slicking its way from the front, between my legs, and up my ass. I stood there chatting as I made the coffee, as he touched me, the way a nephew never should!

Like my husband, he didn't need me to tell him if it was OK, for him to be doing what he was doing, my pussy said everything!

I had him sit at the table to drink his coffee, As he sat down, I stood right next to him, allowing his fingers free access to roam as they would, as I played with his hair. He drank his coffee slowly, as I continued to chatt with him!

As he slipped a couple of fingers deep into me, I asked him how his mother was treating him, was she good to him? I asked him if he liked his stay at our house, as I felt him churn the insides of my pussy with his fingers! I told him that he was to be very careful as not to speak to other people about the way that we live in our house, and as he promised that he wouldn't say a word, I could see his cock explode inside his boxers.

I knelt in front of him, pushed him back in the chair, pushed down his boxers and told him to relax and that I would clean off his spill, so as not to leave a stain.

He closed his eyes as he leaned back in the chair, kneeling between his legs, I held on to his strong thighs, as I sucked his slimy cock into my mouth. He was still spurting as I sucked him in, I made a vacuum, closing my mouth tightly around his shaft and head. The wet sensation of my mouth, sent up another load of cum. I held his hot cock in my mouth, it jumped and jerked, oozed, until he calmed down.

As I felt it relax, I started cleaning him off. I collected every drop of his sweet cum with my tongue and mouth as he looked down on me. I smiled at him and told him to be careful not to leave stains when he was visiting someone's house. He looked down at me with a smile; I told him to come to me when he feels that he's going to make a mess, and that as his aunt, I would take care of that for him!

/

We were still catching our breath when my kids came down for breakfast. My nephew helped me in the kitchen, by keeping my pussy stoppered with his fingers so that it wouldn't leak, as I tended to the kids meal.

While the children ate, I stood next to my nephew, talking about the little things and he took liberties with my dripping crotch!

After breakfast, we went out to the pool, with everything that has happened I didn't bother with my bating suit, my husband wanted me to be a slut for my nephew!

I called him over to spread some lotion on me as I lay on the towel in the sun. He came over, his trunks tenting as he started to massage the cream into my skin.

I watched his cock strain against the material, I saw it throbbing right in front of my face as my nephew touched my naked body.

He couldn't take it anymore, he asked me if I would help him not stain his bathing suit!

I placed him on the towel in front of me, and lying on my stomach between his legs, I slowly crept up taking his cock into my mouth and a good way down my throat!

His cock was trapped, he was sitting down and couldn't move his hips to fuck my face! He slumped over my head massaging my back with his oily hands, as I feed on his cock!

He was trembling on the towel, I held his cock tightly in my mouth, and he couldn't make the few moves he needed to cum!

His cock was younger and a lot thinner than my husbands, so for me it wasn't a strain to keep him in this state of tension! I held on until I heard him whimper almost in pain! Then I had him lean back, and with a glance at my kids, pulled myself up just enough to give him room to move.

He instantly realized that I have given him space and he manically fucked my mouth! I held on to him, took his balls in my hand and played with them as he blew load after load! He fell back on the spread towel as I cleaned his cock for the second time in his life.

As he was catching his breath, I pulled up next to him and teased him, about his mother, does she ever keep him clean as I, his aunt, do?

I was out of my mind, the years of not letting my sexual arousal grow had made me a junkie, now that I am feeling it again. I started doing anything, saying anything just to keep up the sexual tension!

I didn't let my nephew fuck me, I decided that being sexually aroused, even sucking a close relatives dick, was acceptable, but that actual sex, well, that was a sure road to ruin!

And of course my husband did say that everything was going to be alright!

We played some more games during the day, some with each other, some with my kids. By late afternoon, my husband came home and found us by the pool. Not a word did he say as he saw me naked next to my sisters son.

We went in and I made dinner, as I worked in the kitchen, the two men sat at the table and watched me. We talked about this and that, when I noticed my nephew sporting a boner, I decided to test my husbands resolve, in having a slut wife, so I told him how, as his aunt, I have to keep a watch on him, so he doesn't stain his clothes. My husband looked at me not understanding.

I came up to my nephew, gave him a scratch on the head, making everything look so innocent, all the while explaining to my husband a totally ludicrous idea of what I was about to do!

Both my husband, and reluctantly in my husbands presence, my nephew watched me intently. As I came up close to my nephew I pushed his hand up my wet crotch, letting he feel me up in front of my husband, the move of his hand was so nonchalant, that it didn't look out of place, and when I saw his cock jump, I turned to my husband saying that I have to help my nephew out, and that as soon as I'm done, I would finish dinner.

My husband looked at me with this look of wonder in his eyes, in them I saw that I wasn't wrong. I bent down, slipping my nephews boxers off and freeing his cock and balls, I slipped his cock in one gulp deep into my throat, as I wiggled my ass and pussy in my husbands face.

He watched me taking the young cook in my mouth, as he ran his hand between my wet legs. I went down on that stiff cock, taking time to talk about how this was just another thing an aunt does for her nephew! All of us were hot and horny, my nephew wasn't going to last long, and my husband was quickly bringing me to the edge.

Finger-fucking also couldn't be a sin, and I was so hot that I almost didn't care! As my nephew started cumming I made a show of letting his cum drool out and around his cock, just to lick it up and swallow it! As the first ropes of cum showed around my nephews cock, my husband pushed his course fat thumb up my ass and sent me over the edge!

When I cum, I love to smell and taste cum in my mouth, the feel of a cock between my lips. Since my nephew had blew his load already, my husband called me to him, to help him clean up!

Keeping things clean around the house was a woman's job, it couldn't be a sin to do your job, now could it? My mind was a mush! I felt like someone had thrown a net over my thoughts and was dragging it them with it! I felt like my mind was being pulled through the murky waters of a stale river! I couldn't see anything, I couldn't think, all I experienced was the excitement of the sexual stimulation!

As I sucked my husbands big cock into my mouth, he began feeding me his hot seed! That's what came to my mind, I was sucking on my husbands seed, his most precious gift, and I was feeding on it!

I sucked and licked, watching my man relax as I tended to him with my mouth. I felt great, for all of the great things that we just shared and from the orgasm that I waited for the whole day. I was turning into a sexual animal, I was feeding on the sexual energy that was being spent around me! Was that what my mother's warning was about?

As we cooled off, I thought about everything, about my slutty clothes and I remembered that my husband once said, I want you to be beautiful, and I did look good in those clothes, so I amended my ideas of what was right, again. It couldn't be a sin if I just look good wearing those clothes, on me they weren't slutty, because I wasn't a slut!

From the corner of my cloudy mind, I could hear that a slut was a woman that sucked cocks, not just her husbands, but others too, a slut would prance about naked and show off her goods! Sluts enjoyed getting fucked, they enjoyed getting their ass torn into! Sluts had ever wet pussies and were always getting fucked! As I thought about the words that were coming to my mind, all I could see in them was how vulgar that voice was, the meanings of the string of words were lost to my blurred mind!

I was understanding, what my husband had said, everything stays between us, no one else is going to know, and everything is going to be all right!

/

That evening, as soon as we had put the kids to bed, my husband had pulled out the blindfold. With all of the sexual tension of the day, as soon as I saw it my knees buckled!

We were still in the upstairs hall, my husband had me in his arms and led me to our room. I didn't hear the door close, but I did hear the light go on! My husband led me to the bed, and had me on all fours in the middle of it!

I had hardly caught my breath, as he maneuvered me around the bed, the uncertainty of what he was going to do to me tonight, making me dizzy. I could feel my pussy pulse, the reflex that my husband had trained in me! I was wet, my mouth was half-open and salivating, my eyes were tightly closed and I felt my asshole constrict involuntarily!

He moved in behind me, making me think that he was going after my ass again, but nothing happened, I couldn't stand it anymore, I opened my eyes under my blindfold, feeling as if I was peeking out from the safe place in the dark of my mind.

I could see him in the mirror next to the bed getting lotions he used when he fucked me. I braced myself, still looking at what was happening to me.

I saw my nephew in the doorway with his cock in his hand watching the scene in the middle of the room.

I felt the cold cream as it splashed against my hot skin, I shut my eyes in reflex, and just felt my husbands fingers rubbing the cream into the skin of my ass and pussy.

When he was done, I felt his cock slide up into me! As the cock spread my pussy on its way in, it felt strange, and then I opened my eyes again. In the mirror I could see my nephew fucking me from behind!

His cock was thinner, a lot thinner than my husbands, but it felt harder. As he fucked me I found myself cooperating, participating, for the first time in so long. It felt great!

"SLUT!" I heard loudly from somewhere in the darkness of my mind.

He took his time, I've been emptying his balls the whole day, so the fuck lasted. Holding onto my hips, he pulled me on, and pushed me off his hard thin member! I braced myself on the bed, giving him support, and helping him in his thrusts. When he would bottom out in me, I could feel an ancient itch being scratched! We moved in unison, a well oiled pussy and a stiff cock pumping it, I felt my ass start to throb, I felt him speed up, and then I blacked out from the force of the orgasm!

I woke up in the dark, in my husbands arms, I was exhausted, but I felt great. In the dark, with my aching pussy in the palm of my hand, I could see the light, my husband was right, nobody is going to know anything, it was our life, and everything was going to be all right!