About Sexual Atraction

Story Info
An explanation of sexual attraction.
275 words
2.12
25.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacchus
Bacchus
2 Followers

Why does a man seek the company of a woman? Because of vernalagnia as now when her agnuopiac belgard stimulates his brachycraspedoniac altocalciphilia, when her dishabilloerigesis arouses his bemascopia and ximelolagnia.

(Hahaha! For the word meanings you may consult There's A Word For It! by Charles Elster. In the library or book store for $22 is this invaluable vademecum for choice, apt, uncommonly good, useful words.)

Why else is a man attracted to a woman? Because of her callimazonian colpocoquette mazotropism enticing a man's callicolpian schizoscopia and his geneclexis when perceiving her coxinutant quatopygia. then he could be compelled to cingulomania when she is an active arctophilist, appreciating her callibombe callimammapygian, arcurate, obcordate quatopygia in her chorotripsic cordax.

Albeit she may be timotrudiac and typhlobasiac or even acedolagniac, she sings glorious laryngeal sounds, no catabank busker she, which arouse his melolagnia and cheiloproclitia to their mutually consequential philemalagnia and deep-throated catlaglottism. Her rubiginous tresses also excite his dormant tricoerethism.

What accounts for her response to his attraction to her? Her hemerotism and prenuptiophrenia when lucubrating. And his romantic anthorexia without agonophilia, his respectful abrophrenia, and protracted, paphian fawnicating of her protuberances. His thoughtful lagnodomnia, notwithstanding her haptepronia, his earlier request for pudent, discinctophiliac, lygerastical photographs.

Her response is furthered by her paneunia for recumbofavia, without necessarily being succubovalent, and even for orthostatic subagitation and amomaxia, proactively toward deupareuniac lagnolysis. Her hoyden joy from his philocalist gynotikolobomassophilia. Her pliant, concupiscent pompatus would consummate pruriently in incalescent coitalconatus, labially exuding, exuberate in succubovalent copulescence. His esperance to cherish his poplolly lovingly and his tentigo are reasons he seeks her comitive company in nullimita assignation for her ecdemolagnia.

Bacchus
Bacchus
2 Followers