About That Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved over me, pushing my legs apart, and ran his palms up my thighs, slowly, staring at my pussy. I knew how hot it was, and how wet, and I could imagine how it looked, stretched open from the fingers he'd pushed inside me. His eyes were aroused, intent, the pupils dilated as he moved the tip of his cock to that opening and just rested it there, lightly, not moving. I tried to push against it, to take it inside, nearly screaming for him to give it to me. After a moment he moved it up, sliding the head up my slit to let it touch my clit. I could feel the pre-cum that had seeped out of him, moistening the head of his cock, as he slid it up that sizzling skin, and when it touched my clit I gasped as my pussy throbbed hard in response. He laughed again, that low sexy laugh, and then pushed his cock right inside me, hard and fast. Oh, he knew I loved it like that. I came again, right then, the orgasm spiraling through me, and he ground his hips hard against me, making it last.

"You ARE a slut, aren't you?" he said, whispering against my mouth, and kissed me. "I love that; my slut, my own little red-hot slut. God, Vanessa, I want to fuck you all night." I loved how he talked to me with his mouth against me, kissing me, squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples, pinching them hard, right on the tips, really hard, then gently, then hard again. "Do you want that? You want me to fuck you all night? You want my dick in you, shoving into you, hard, like this," and he demonstrated, "all night long? You're so slick, so tight and hot and wet in there, I want to do it baby, I want to give it to you hard, just like you want it. Now cum for me. Right now. Cum for me, yes, give it to me, cum right on my cock," and my God, I was there again, I felt it again, I came. Again.

I gasped for air, struggling to keep some hold on my sanity, and then I felt it...his hands sliding under me, turning me over. I must have made some sound, some whimpering protest, because immediately I felt his lips at my ear, whispering, soothing me. "Yes, baby, you'll love this, you'll fucking love it, my little slut, it'll be so fucking good, my cock is going to fuck your ass baby, just think how it's going to feel, so tight, so sweet and tight and hot," and his cock, stiff, pulsing, huge and wet, pressed against my tight little ass hole as he held himself above me, braced on one forearm.

For a moment all I felt was panic. I knew I couldn't cum any more, I knew I couldn't feel any more pleasure, and I didn't want this. Then his tongue slid around the outer edge of my ear, and across the back of my neck, and down. I felt that warm, shimmering fever wash over me, and unbelievably, he was right. I wanted it. I needed it, I thought I would die if I didn't get that big hard dick in my ass, I wanted it so urgently I pressed upward against him, seeking the penetration I suddenly craved. His hands slid to my breasts and squeezed, gently at first, rolling my nipples between his fingers. He felt my hips move against him and I felt his breath in a warm rush at my ear. Suddenly I knew he was sighing with relief. He knew I wanted it, and I knew that he needed that, he needed me to feel that hot urgent ache to have him, right now, right fucking now.

"Yes baby, yes, I'm going to give it to you. Here, here it is, oh god, take it," he urged me, breathless, pushing the big velvety head into me, entering very, very slowly. The pressure built, slowly, steadily, and I welcomed it, my pussy gushed hot fluid when I didn't think I had any left, and I wanted to scream but the only sound I made was this high-pitched little moan. He knew what it meant. He knew I loved it...and he kept whispering, talking to me, hot hoarse words of praise and pleasure. When the head popped past that tight little ring of muscle, I cried out sharply, startled but elated. "Take all of it, baby, take more. Yes, just like that, oh god that's good. Yes, baby, I'll give you just what you want, I'll give you all you want, just tell me," and he pushed harder till it was deeper in. It hurt, a dull throbbing ache, but I wanted it, I wanted it just like that, I wanted it to hurt and I pushed up, harder, pressing against him as hard as I could.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass, god yes fuck me hard Scott, give it to me." He laughed again, knowing he had me now, knowing I needed this as much as he needed to give it to me. "You want that, baby? You want it deep and hard? Here then, just like this, take it. Oh fuck yes, take it all, take my cock in your ass, I love you fucking me like this baby." His voice tightened and I felt him freeze against me, and he held his cock still, inside me, gripping my hips and pulling me tighter onto that thick mass. I fucked him frantically, my pussy throbbing so hard I jerked against him involuntarily. With that movement I could feel spasms shaking me as those brilliant neon lights flashed and exploded behind my eyes. Dimly, barely conscious, I knew he was groaning, harsh tight sounds as if he were strangling. I felt his cock pulsing, strongly, shooting hot cum into me, and filling me with it like a river of molten lava. I felt every gasp, every pulse, every twitch of his cock in my ass, I felt it there, and I felt it in my pussy. I twisted, writhing again as wild, shimmering heat flooded me.

I melted against him as he collapsed, turning aside so his weight didn't crush me. "My god," I heard him whispering. "My god, oh my god, Vanessa." His voice was so soft I felt it rather than heard it. I was barely even aware of the sounds I was making; breathless, whimpered moans. Every muscle trembled, but I pressed so close to him I half-expected him to protest. Instead his arms tightened, pulling me even closer, and he held me till we both slept.

These days, months later, he grins that sexy devil's grin when he tells me he had no idea what a hot little slut he'd found, until that night. And I smile into his eyes and whisper softly back to him: "Neither did I, sweetheart. Neither did I."

12