About Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We put our arms around each other and we kissed.

"I love you she said."

This was always awkward. She had said it so many times before. She told me, she didn't expect me to say it back. Not if you don't mean it.

Tonight I did.

"And I love you," I said, and kissed her.

I had a hand on her round hip. We dressed quickly. I washed my cock in Sarah's sink. Tina mouth washed next to me. I grabbed her hand and walked back to the living room.

Sarah was laying down just as we'd left her. We turned off the lights, and held each other in the dark. We covered up with some blankets and Tina spoke into my ear.

"That was really good."

"Yes."

"Let's do that again."

"And again."

She pressed her ass to me. I smelled the cigarettes in her sweat. She stroked my leg and I breathed the smell of her hair. After a bit of this, she fell asleep.

In the darkness, the light from outside hit Sarah's face. I swore she blinked. I smiled back and waved at her, just in case she was looking. I wasn't really expecting an answer.

"You're cleaning your mess, in the morning," she said and covered herself with her blanket and didn't say anything else. I nodded. Tina snored.

"Yeah, tomorrow." I said.

With that, I adjusted myself under Tina's warm weight, kissed her neck, and fell asleep with the tapping sound of rain on the roof.

12