About to Burst

Story Info
A little teasing never hurt anyone.
1k words
3.57
29.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you walk past me into the room I come up behind sliding on a blindfold on you. You feel my strong hands cover your eyes with the soft material.

I pull your shirt up as you raise your arms to help me. I unbutton your capris pulling them down as you place your hand on my shoulder to steady yourself as you step out of them.

As you stand there blindfolded in your bra and boyshorts. A slight chill goes up your spine your nipples harden from knowing that I am taking in your hot body.

You take my hand cautiously as I lead you over to the bed. I lay you down taking your one wrist and attaching it to the head board then doing the same with the other. I move down to your ankles fastening restraints to them and then to the end of the bed.

I take in the beautiful site of your brown hair draped over the blindfold, your wrists secured to the head board, and your legs spread wide open.

Goosebumps appear all over your skin as you feel me move close to you. I cut your bra and panties off of you. From under the blindfold you can feel my eyes scanning your gorgeous body.

I move up gently kissing u on the lips taking you by surprise. You quickly start to kiss me back but my lips are gone before you get the chance. You next feel my warm wet lips begin to kiss your cheek then your neck down slowly and softly over the flesh of your shoulder.

Your pussy begins to moisten as the anticipation of where my lips will land next enters your mind. My lips come down above your small but perfect breasts and your nipples instantly become harder than before. Your breasts begin to ache as I purposely kiss around them making sure not to get too close to your nipples.

You struggle to lift your chest up trying to have your breasts meet my lips but I make sure to avoid any contact. You take a sharp breath as you feel your nipple being covered in an icy cold substance.

Your nipple reacts quickly as it hardens into a pink nub sticking straight out on your chest. As suddenly as you feel the cold it is replaced by the warmth and wetness of my mouth as I suck down on your nipple, my teeth gently biting and pulling it.

A moan escapes your lips as I repeat the process on your other nipple making sure when I suck down on it my hand comes up brushing your other nipple, gently playing with it rolling it between my fingers.

You feel the cold of the ice cube leave a trail as I drag it down your body over your flat stomach over your mound and arriving at your pink pussy. I circle the ice cube around your pussy making sure to not get close to it. The ice goes to your thighs sliding up and down them. I make sure to follow up the cold wet path with soft kisses.

I watch as your pussy begins to dampen rapidly. The juices begin to glisten on your pussy lips and a little drop forms at the end of your slit.

I use the tip of my tongue to lick up the drop of your juices making sure not to touch your pussy when I do. You instantly raise you hips trying in desperation to meet my tongue with your pussy. The restraints on your ankles keep your movement limited. You whimper in frustration as my tongue evades your slit.

Your pussy and tits begin to ache from the torture and teasing. Your nipples harder than ever and your pussy becoming wetter with each passing moment. You whimper and moan as your struggle against the restraints trying so hard to free yourself so you can shove my face into your waiting crotch.

Your breathing begins to quicken and your heart races as the anticipation eats away at your entire body. Your body feels hot as your arousal increases.

Your nipples hard as rocks and your pussy dripping from your opening down to your asshole before it is absorbed by the bedding. You want to scream out as you can feel my hot breath kissing your nipples and moving down to wash over your pussy.

Just as you are about to burst from the torture you feel my tongue begin to wildly lick at your cunt. An instant relief washes over you as you let out a loud moan.

My tongue goes to work licking the juices off your pussy lips, then moving up pulling the hood of your clit back, I use broad strokes to move the pink button back and forth. I bite down on it causing a shock of pain to shoot through your body. It is quickly followed by a wave of pleasure as I begin to suck on your exposed clit my thick finger slides easily into your waiting hole.

My other hand moves up grasping your hard nipples roughly pinching and pulling them. My tongue snakes out to lick your clit in circles as I slide another finger into your tight wet pussy. Your juices instantly coat my fingers as they assault your fuck hole.

As my fingers work on your pussy you no longer feel my tongue on your clit but instead feel the tip wiggling against your tight brown asshole. The feeling sends shock waves through your body as I begin to lick at your perfect ass pushing my tongue into your waiting anus.

The sensations overwhelm you as both your holes are filled. You begin to buck wildly as your body reacts to a powerful orgasm one that takes your breath away and leaves you dazed. I can feel your pussy tighten down and contract on my fingers your asshole tightens around my tongue as the orgasm hits you.

The light hits your eyes causing you to squint as I remove the blindfold. I release your wrists and ankles freeing you. I run my fingers one last time up and down your cunt getting your juices on them. I place my fingertips on your lips and you instinctively take them into your mouth moaning as your clean them tasting your sweet juices.

A smile spreads across your lips as you begin to drift off to sleep.