Above an Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know? How many times have you been mated?"

"None."

"Well then. I've been mated three times – not at the same time, mind you. But that girl's probably one of those polygamists. I heard stories about that too. Maybe that's a story I should tell – a story about one lady and five wolves. Hot, hot, hot."

Sarah began to laugh. "Kate, why do you need to tell a story like that?"

"Nobody's having sex here – So I'll tell you about someone who does: Once upon a time there was a young, beautiful lady wolf with long, raven black hair and boobs to match!"

"What in the world does that mean?" demanded Sarah.

"Well, she was beautiful," Kate replied. "And one night she was out on a hunt, and she found a wounded man in the snow."

"It was snowing? Where the hell was she?" asked Sarah.

"Alaska. She felt inexplicably drawn to him... like a, like a poem you don't understand, but you like. T.S. Eliot or somebody. And he was scared at first, because he was just a human – but a nice big human man with big rough hands. And she couldn't help it but nuzzle up to him. And all the snow was getting worse, so she had to stay and keep him warm so he'd survive."

"Er, why didn't she just change back and get help?"

"Snow was in the way. Shut up Sarah, my story's just getting good. Because then, when the snow was clear, she wakes up and his five brothers are there to rescue him."

"I thought you said it would be five dudes total, not six. –And you said they were wolves."

"Well, when they mate they'll be... nevermind, you listen. So there were these four brothers there to save the wounded brother. And they were all so happy that the lady wolf had kept him warm all night, that they decided to take her home and keep her as a pet." Kate waggled her eyebrows at this.

"That's messed up, Kate," Sarah said, shaking her head.

"And they couldn't figure out why they liked this wolf so much, because humans don't know about the mating pull. But then, once they got her into the cabin,-"

"There's a cabin now?"

"Shush! Once they got her into the cabin, she turned back into her human shape, and she was buck naked."

"Yes, I would assume that would be the case."

"And you know how humans are about nudity."

"I know how YOU are about nudity, you big weirdo," Sarah replied.

"Well, they all didn't know what to do but get naked themselves. And then they all gave it to her good!"

"Great! I'm going back inside," Sarah said.

Kate chuckled to herself as she watched Sarah go, then turned back to stare at the currently empty circle. There was something about all this that seemed awfully familiar. But her mind just couldn't keep a grip on it. It wasn't that the two wolves both wanted the same girl, either. That was unusual, sure – but...

Kate threw her head back and looked up at the sky, finding the moon in the light blue of day. Luna wouldn't have brought so many humans here without a reason. Sure, not all of them would be mates, but, certainly – with as many single males in the pack, and as many single women in the basement, the compound should have been drenched in twitterpation. But only Mark and Trent?

A slip of memory touched her and Kate turned to look back at the compound. –Oh, she thought. Oh crap.

12