Above & Beyond

Story Info
Did this happen?
1.1k words
3.83
34k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texian
texian
3 Followers

Jenny and I had been friends since junior high. We've had "friend sex," but never really dated in any formal sense.

Elaine, her secretary, called me about a little get-together that she was putting together the week before Jenny's wedding. She wanted some advice and help.

Jenny was 33 and worked as a buyer for a clothes outlet. Successful, pretty and fun, she never had to "search" for a husband. But she fell head over heals for Glenn, an attorney in Houston, and decided to make the plunge.

I told Elaine that a gaggle of her girlfriends, plenty of booze and maybe a male stripper would make Jenny happy. Elaine agreed, and asked for my help in finding a stripper. I called a friend of mine who ran a gentlemen's club, and he gave me a name of a guy who performed at these kind of functions.

I gave Elaine all the information and told her that the male stripper would arrive about 9:00 p.m. at the suite they had rented at the Four Seasons in Houston. Glenn's dad had rented several limos for the wedding, and one of them agreed to pick up the stripper and me, wait at the hotel, and maybe take the girls out if they wanted to hit a few clubs.

The limo driver went out to Sugar Land, about 30 miles from downtown Houston, to pick up the entertainment. The deposit was in my name and on my credit card, and when the doorbell went unanswered, he called me. I told him to wait for a while, then call me back if they guy didn't come to the door.

About an hour went by, and the limo driver called me back. The client wasn't there. What should he do?

My house in the Memorial section of town was undergoing mold repair, so I told him to come pick me up at the condo I was leasing inside the 610 loop in Houston. In the meantime, I started scanning the Houston Press, an "alternative weekly" publication in search of someone who could perform for the girls on short notice. I had several (I think were answering services) pick up the phone, but nothing really developed. So when the limo driver arrived, I got in the car with my list of phone numbers and leads and headed to the hotel.

My cell phone didn't ring on the short ride over, so I went up to the room (actually a pretty large suite) and Jenny starting teasing me. "Are you trying to tell me that out of the millions of guys here, no one would come and show his dick to us?" Well, I told her, I guess I had failed.

"Then you will be our entertainment!" she yelled.

I laughed along with the Jenny's (pretty drunk) friends, but then Jenny seemed to get serious.

"Give us a strip show," she demanded, in what seemed like a serious tone.

"Jenny," I told her, "you've seen me before, and I doubt that I am what your friends expected."

Thinking that would be the end of it, she pulled me aside and said she wanted a naked male, that I was one of her best friends, and just do what she said. Thinking it was the alcohol, and not Jenny, talking, I said "sure" and let it go.

Not a good move on my part.

"I haved sex with him at least a dozen times over the past decade, and I think he will be a great stripper. Do y'all agree?!"

The women whopped it up, and I tried to play it cool.

Long story short, they asked me to take off everything but my boxers and dance around the suite with them. No problem there. But after a few songs, Jenny said: "Take those shorts off, and let's us play with you."

I didn't think she was serious, and I didn't reply. Then she came over and starting pulling down my boxers. For reasons I still don't fully understand, I let her.

Now, my penis is about three inches long soft, but about six inches long hard. I've always wanted one a little bigger, but women have always said that my size is great.

"Start stroking it," Jenny yelled, "and let us watch that thing grow."

I did nothing, unitl Rachel, her maid of honor, grabbed my dick and said "In case you've never jacked off, this is how it is done!"

My instant errection made them crazy, and they yelled and hollered for me to jack myself off. I had two Jack and waters in the limo and about four beers before that, so I was halfway drunk enough to do it and halfway sober enough to know better. After all, I agreed to PAY for a male stripper, not BE one.

A girl I did not know came over and started rubbing me and saying how much she loved my cock. Another girl (who works with Jenny) started rubbing my asshole, an area that I have always kept off-limits.

"Shyra hasn't been laid since her divorce" the girls blurted out, and said I should use my hard-on to fuck Shyra -- right there in front of all of them. Bad idea. But Shyra took off her shirt, pulled down her panties, raised up her skirt and said, "Do me."

I walked over to the couch, grabbed her breats, and asked if she really wanted this public show. She responded "YES".

We did it right there and then, with applause from the audience. We then took a quick shower, and Monique, another of Jenny's friends, asked if we should go out.

"I think we need to stay right here and study his body some more," Jenny said. I thought it was a joke, but I was dead wrong.

Jenny took the bathrobe off me and asked the girls to move closer. I was stunned, but admittedly aroused, and let them. They touched, fondled and studied my dick and balls like it was a science project. I told Jenny that this whole deal had gotten out of hand, but I think they were deaf.

Each girl starting looking at my dick, studying it, touching it, and commenting on it -- like I wasn't even the room.

Then Shelley said she had never had one in her. Could I do it? The girls went wild.

I had a raging hard-on with a room-full of lookers, but I glady said yes. We had about 30 minues of REALLY good sex before Shelley said she had lots of sex before -- she just wanted to see what me and her friends would think!

Jenny pulled me aside and sort of apologized. I figured it was time to leave. She said that I could leave, under one condition.

She wanted all of her girlfriends to either film, photograph or touch me while I lay there nude. For reasons that still don't register with me, I said OK.

I was filmed, photographed, touched, sucked, etc. for at least an hour or two. It's probably all over the Internet.

But in a strange way, I still love that night.

texian
texian
3 Followers