Above and Beyond Ch. 04

Story Info
Last chapter. Going back home.
4k words
4.73
47.4k
51

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

This is the last chapter of this series. Hope you'll enjoyed it!

*****

When Jennifer woke up the next morning, she was surprised to feel Hannah's soft body wrapped around hers. They were both naked and Jennifer felt as if she lay in a protective cocoon. The morning light peeked in through the curtain, and the clock indicated there was no point going back to sleep. But Jennifer didn't want to get out of bed. That would signal the start of this miserable day. At least if she stayed in bed, she could remain in this bubble she had created with Hannah.

"Good morning," Hannah said as she raised her upper body to rest on her elbow.

Jennifer's heart jumped. She had assumed the blonde was still asleep.

"I'll run you a bath," Hannah continued and leaped out of bed, apparently unbothered by her own nudity.

Jennifer ran her fingers over her neck. The collar had been removed during the night. She spotted it on the nightstand next to her, a suggestive reminder of what had happened the night before. The memories that flashed through her mind triggered a rush of sexual excitement. And then followed shame. Not the sweet kind that she adored, but a gloomy feeling of betrayal against her husband. Her heart sunk.

"The bath is almost done," Hannah said as she returned a few minutes later, now wrapped in a robe.

Jennifer sank into the bubbles soon thereafter. As soothing as they were, they couldn't discard the despair that muddled her mind.

After a few minutes, Hannah barged in without knocking. Jennifer ducked down, covering her body with bubbles. Immediately, she felt ridiculous. Hannah had already seen every inch of her.

"Here is your razor," the blonde said, placing it next to the tub. "Remove everything. Your pretty pussy needs to be completely bare."

Without giving Jennifer a chance to respond, she disappeared again, closing the door behind her. Jennifer sighed. How could she just continue to follow Hannah's orders? Where would this end? But the thrill of obedience still shined inside her. Oh, how she loved to be ordered around by Hannah.

And by Richard. She yearned for the familiar thrill of being under his control. Soon, she would be home and have to confess what she had allowed to happen. How would he react? Best-case, he would punish her for it—maybe even use it as excuse to give her the discipline she deserved and desired. And worst case? No, she couldn't even think about that. All she knew was that she wouldn't hide anything from him.

She looked at the razor. Maybe following Hannah's instructions was the most sensible thing to do after all. That way she could present herself for her husband as naked and exposed as possible. She dared not hope for the best-case scenario, but it was all she could bear to prepare for.

In lack of a better option, she wrapped a towel around her when she stepped out of the bath. Hannah had ordered breakfast, packed her things, and laid out her clothes.

"I'll just have quick shower," Hannah said. "Enjoy your breakfast."

Jennifer made sure to dress first. She didn't want Hannah to see that she had shaved her pubes completely. To her relief, panties had been laid out for her.

Hannah was dressed professionally as she came back from the bathroom. She wore a skirt and blouse similar in style to those from the night before. They hugged her fit body perfectly. For a moment it felt almost normal, like any boss and secretary preparing to go to the airport. But only for so long.

"Here, don't forget this," Hannah said, retrieving the collar from the night stand.

"Thanks," Jennifer said meekly as she accepted it.

Its texture spurred flashbacks from the night before. If she ever managed to sort out this mess, it would be an exciting souvenir to remember these crazy days by. She studied the collar in silence before attempting to put it in her bag. But Hannah stopped her.

"No, put it on."

Jennifer stared at her with confusion. Hannah was hard to read. Her voice wasn't ringing with the same authority it had the night before. But it wasn't merely a suggestion either.

"Hannah, we can't."

"It's OK," Hannah said, reclaiming the collar. "I'll help you."

Jennifer stuttered. "We... We can't Hannah. We need to leave soon. For the airport."

"I know. You will wear it on the way home."

Jennifer stared at her in disbelief. On the airplane? That was crazy! And yet she made no effort to stop Hannah as she fitted it around Jennifer's neck.

Jennifer ran her fingers over the collar. It actually felt good to wear it. She had an odd perception that it somehow relieved her from responsibility. She dreaded wearing a collar in public, but justified once again that that it could be mistaken for a choker necklace. And it might be hidden under the wide collared blouse which Hannah had picked for her. But deep inside, she didn't care what other people thought, as long Hannah was pleased.

She found herself playing nervously with the collar throughout the flight. She felt its texture, tracing her fingers over her engraved name. Recalling the way Hannah had addressed her as "Mrs. Turner" over the last couple of days made arousal flare up inside her. But it was also a name that signified her relationship to Richard. Throughout the flight, she fluctuated between graphic memories of Hannah and dread for what would happen once she arrived back home. Did she want to replace Richard with Hannah? No. Definitely not. She was his, and she wanted nothing more than to be with him now. She longed for his soft caress, and even more so for his firm hand. And yet, she was incapable of resisting her secretary.

Hannah rented a car for them when they landed. Jennifer wanted to say she could arrange for her own transport, but with the collar around her neck she felt unable to protest. Her head was spinning as they rushed through the streets, closer and closer to the inevitable consequences of her behavior.

Once they arrived at Jennifer and Richard's home, Hannah quickly exited the car and walked around to open Jennifer's door. "OK, Mrs. Turner. We're here."

Hannah's words made Jennifer realize she still wore the collar. She looked at Hannah with panic in her eyes. At least she must be allowed to take it off before going inside to her husband!

But Hannah had a very different idea. She reached inside her bag and pulled out the leash. Jennifer stared at her in disbelief. She couldn't be serious? The clicking sound as Hannah hooked it into her collar sent shivers through Jennifer's body, pushing away some of her anguish. The turmoil inside her made it impossible to think clearly.

Maybe this was for the best. She knew she must confess to her husband, and what better way than to show him? It would force her to reveal everything. Perhaps, if he witnessed Hannah's domineering display with his own eyes, he would better understand how Jennifer had been powerless to resist. Hannah's coat flared in the wind as she started walking to the front door, her roller bag in one hand and Jennifer's leash in the other. Jennifer followed with her head hanging low.

And as they approached, Richard suddenly flung open the doors. Jennifer was overwhelmed with shame when she saw him. She longed to run and throw herself into his strong arms. At that moment, she wanted to completely submit to him, body and soul. Instead, she couldn't even bear to meet his eyes. Standing in the doorway with hands on his hips, he looked desirably. Surprisingly, he was dressed as if for a special occasion, sporting a nice shirt and tie. Was he planning to surprise her by taking her out for a romantic evening, which she was about to ruin by confessing what she had done the past days?

But her surprise turned out to be very different.

"So, I take it everything went well," he said, kissing Hannah on the cheek.

"I'd say so," Hannah said, handing him the leash.

Jennifer froze in stunned disbelief. Her lips barely responded when Richard kissed her deeply on the mouth, wrapping his arm around her waist. Her eyes darted between Richard and Hannah, looking for a clue that would explain the turn of events.

"I'll leave you two alone for a moment," Hannah said as she proceeded inside, heading for the bathroom with the roller bag behind her.

Richard removed the leash from Jennifer's collar. "Welcome home, honey."

Holding her softly by the hand, he led her to the living room. After sitting on the couch, he motioned for Jennifer to sit beside him.

Confused, she looked at him. "You... You knew?"

"Yes."

"Hannah told you?"

"Well, yes," he said, softly stroking his beard. "It was kind of my idea."

"You put her up to this?"

"Yes. Or rather, we planned it together."

"How could you... Why didn't you tell me? I would have..."

"What? You would have submitted to her if I had told you to?"

In the midst of her confusion flashed a glimmer of excitement. She tried her best to ignore it. She had to sort out the situation, even though she could barely grasp what was going on inside her own mind. Was she feeling betrayed? Overwhelming relief washed over her, but she realized her husband had arranged for this behind her back. And no matter how mind-blowingly erotic it was, he had toyed with her emotions—involving her secretary, nonetheless!

"Honey, I am truly sorry if you feel betrayed," he continued, reading her mind as usual. "But you have to understand that my deceit came from a good place."

"How so?" Jennifer asked. She tried to mask her inner turmoil.

"Hannah approached me some time ago and said that you often seem tense when you travel and asked if she could help in any way."

"And you just told her to...?"

Jennifer stopped, unable to mention what Hannah had done without evocative memories cluttering her mind.

"Well, at first I said nothing. But then it came up again and she indicated that she knew about... Well, your desires. It turns out that she found your paddle a few months before. But that time she pretended she hadn't seen it and put it back in your suitcase."

"Oh god," Jennifer sighed, knowing she had far more explicit things to be embarrassed about in front of Hannah after the last couple of days.

"So, after thinking about it for a while, I realized that this might be a great opportunity. It's been obvious for a long time that your needs were being neglected when you traveled and it was becoming a problem. It was also clear that you were missing the touch of a woman's hand in your life. And from the way I've seen you look at Hannah, hers seemed ideal."

The flush of desire returned, and it was stronger this time. Jennifer struggled to maintain her focus.

"But you should have told me."

"If I had told you to submit to your secretary, would you have done it?"

Jennifer's breath grew heavy. "Yes. Yes, I would."

"But that's the problem. I knew this was what you needed. What you craved. But submitting to another the way you do is a deeply personal thing. It had to be your choice, not something I commanded you to do. And from what I've heard, you chose to submit unconditionally."

Jennifer's chest heaved with excitement as she recalled some of the deviant things Hannah had made her do.

"She is quite imaginative," she said.

Richard smirked. "I may have given her a few hints."

"She sure knew which buttons to push."

"And I'm sure you enjoyed each and every button."

"And you?" Jennifer began. "Did you enjoy thinking about your wife submitting to another woman?"

His eyes flared with carnal desire. But he didn't have time to answer the question since Hannah returned, announced by the staccato click sound of her heels against the floor.

"Is everything in order," she asked, her voice calm and professional.

Jennifer looked at Hannah, taking in her impressive frame. The tall blonde was still wearing her coat, but it now hung awkwardly in front.

"Yes," Richard said. "I believe it is. What do you say, Mrs. Turner?"

Jennifer sat in silence for a moment. She absorbed the texture of the collar around her neck as she tried to get a grip on the situation. Deep down she knew what must be done. Eventually she stood and took a few steps over to Hannah.

"Miss Hannah," she said. "Will you please own me when we travel together?"

A pleased, even loving smile appeared on the blonde's face. But her expression soon morphed into the strict gaze which never failed to make Jennifer weak in the knees. Hannah grabbed Jennifer's hair in the back of her head, and forced her lips onto Jennifer's.

"Yes, Mrs. Turner, I will," she said as her lips broke away.

Once released from Hannah's grip, Jennifer stumbled back to her husband. The hunger in his eyes revealed that he was quite taken by what he had just witnessed. She sat down next to him and snuggled.

"And you, dear husband, will you continue to own me when I'm home?"

"Of course, my love," he said as he looked down on her face with sincerity.

They kissed. At first, his kiss was soft and sweet but it quickly intensified. She panted when he leaned back and stared deeply into her eyes.

"And you know what, Mrs. Turner? You're home now."

He patted his lap. Humiliation washed over her as she realized what he was about to do in front of Hannah.

But this was the shame she adored. Crawling onto his lap, she remained on all fours as he pulled up on her skirt and down on her panties. She relished the familiar sensation of being splayed across her husband's lap as his strong hand moved over her naked ass. He began to spank her and she moaned in delight as sweet pain spread over her bare bottom.

For a moment, she was absorbed by reconnecting with her husband's domineering hand. When she remembered Hannah was watching this act of intimacy between husband and wife, she was mortified. Even after all she had done with Hannah, the idea that her secretary watched as she received a spanking from her husband was simply humiliating. And wonderfully thrilling.

Richard motioned for Jennifer to stand. Her skirt remained around her waist, and she saw the pleased grin on his face as he admired her bare pussy.

"Beautiful," he said and completely removed her panties. "Now go show Hannah."

She took the few steps over to Hannah. Without needing to be told again, she grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up in front to make sure Hannah got a good view.

"Very beautiful indeed," Hannah said.

Jennifer suddenly felt Richard grab her from behind and pull her back against him with his arms hooked around hers. She gasped, but did not struggle.

"Would you do the honor of stripping my wife?" Richard said to Hannah.

The blonde smirked. "That would be my pleasure."

And as Richard continued to restrain Jennifer's arms, Hannah began to unbutton her blouse. Jennifer would not have resisted, had her hands been free. But having the option taken from her triggered a libidinous explosion within Jennifer. Her fate now lay in the hands of her favorite tormentors.

Richard released her just enough to let Hannah pull off the blouse and bra. He positioned her back against him, while Hannah proceeded to strip her completely. Richard and Hannah exchanged a few knowing glances before Hannah bowed down and started to devour Jennifer's breasts. She kneaded them in her hands while greedily sucking Jennifer's nipples into her mouth. Standing naked between her clothed husband and secretary, Jennifer moved further and further into submissive bliss.

"You may remove my coat," Hannah said as she suddenly backed away.

Richard released Jennifer from his grip. Hannah turned around and undid the strap at the front of her knee length coat. Jennifer grabbed the coat from behind and eased it from her secretary's shoulders, hoping to find her naked underneath.

She was partly right. Hannah had removed her skirt, giving Jennifer a nice view of her ass. Much like the night before, the blonde still wore her stockings and blouse. Jennifer could see straps around Hannah's thighs and waist. It was only when Hannah turned back around that Jennifer understood what they held in place. She found herself staring down at a big, black strap-on dildo. It seemed to stare back.

And as if Hannah's display wasn't already making Jennifer's knees wobbly, the blonde pulled the crop out of her bag. She extended the tip of the crop to Jennifer's mouth, enticing her to kiss the leather flap.

"Now, hands on your head," Hannah commanded.

Without hesitation, Jennifer followed the instruction and stared in shame at her husband. He had taken a seat on the couch, obviously fascinated with the display. Was he about to witness the despicable things his wife let her secretary do to her? She flinched as the crop landed on her ass.

Hannah caressed her skin with the crop, moving over her body and up to her breasts. Jennifer took a deep breath and braced herself for the sweet humiliation that would follow. As much as she adored the disgrace, she couldn't bear to meet her husband's eyes as Hannah dominated her breasts, slapping them firmly with the crop.

And as if having her tits spanked wasn't humiliating enough, Hannah moved the crop down and circled Jennifer's bare mound. Jennifer flinched as she suddenly felt the flap at the crop's tip smack against her pussy. It wasn't hard, just enough to leave a delightful sting, but the fact that Hannah was exerting her dominance over Jennifer's body right in front of her husband was shocking. And intensely erotic. Jennifer gasped each time the flap landed on her pussy.

Richard stood, and as if performing a choreographed dance, he and Hannah each took one of Jennifer's hands. In silence, they led her to the coffee table, which had been prepared with a blanket on top for Jennifer's hands and knees. Submerged in submission, Jennifer instinctively assumed her position on her altar. Standing at each of her sides, Richard and Hannah both spanked her ass with one hand as they synchronously moved the other up her body to grope her swaying breasts. Euphoria and shame flowed through Jennifer's body.

The spanking was eventually replaced by Richard's soothing kisses on her ass. Hannah pressed on Jennifer's shoulders, forcing her upper body down against the table. This exposing position allowed her husband's lips deep access between her cheeks. She moaned as he flicked his tongue over her sensitive hole.

He continued down, running his tongue over her wet folds. But her ass was not left unattended for long. She moaned in delight as Hannah's greedy tongue circled her asshole. Her husband and secretary feasted on her, sharing as if she were a delicious buffet. Jennifer was in heaven.

The tongue at her ass was replaced by a wet finger, which gently slid in and out of her. Soon, she felt another enter. From the way they moved independently, Jennifer realized that they were ravishing her ass together. Her humiliation was immense. What kind of woman passively allows her husband and secretary to finger her asshole for their amusement? Jennifer knew the answer: a submissive slut, needing to be dominated in every way possible. She yelped meekly. The simultaneous movement within her sensitive opening was an exquisite sensation that had her on the verge of massive climax.

Too soon, their fingers were removed, and Jennifer was left momentarily empty and crestfallen. She moaned in gratitude as the fingers were replaced by the cooling sensation of an anal plug. Richard teased her by rolling it to and fro before burying it in her welcoming opening. This was the one he typically used, and it was far bigger than the one with which Hannah had dominated her ass. Jennifer rejoiced at the full sensation and knew the purple jewel at its base would be an alluring sight for the domineering duo.

She heard Richard unzip his pants, and a moment later, felt his rigid cock rub against her dripping wet pussy. With the large toy filling her ass, Richard gradually worked his way inside her, inch by inch. While he fucked her, Hannah circled around them, occasionally slapping Jennifer's ass or swaying tits with the crop. The latex cock swayed compellingly before her.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers
12