Above Average Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were closed and all I could do was feel. Feel the power of him tunneling into me over and over again. Feel the strength and heat and thickness that was filling me up so well.

My tits were swinging hard with every thrust of his cock into my wet softness. Nipples hard and aching, I lifted my hand and pulled at them, twisting and pinching in time with his cock. My hair was in my eyes and sticking to my neck as I started to lose myself in the tightness building deep in my womb.

Anthony reached a hand around my left thigh and moved his fingers over my clit. At first rubbing in circles and then as I moaned louder, pulling and pinching lightly. I could feel him growing larger inside me, and his panting breath was the only sound I could hear except for the roar that was growing inside my head.

"Cum with me, Mrs. Reid. Cum for me now. " he demanded.

Anthony held my ass so firmly that I couldn't move; could only try to stay up and take what he was giving me. He went so deep in me that I felt like I was impaled on his dick.

I felt his heartbeat through it and then as he pulled out one time all the way, he playfully slapped the head of his dick on my clit and then slid back in, triggering a fierce orgasm that had me straining to absorb every bit of him.

My pussy was gripping his dick, pulling and milking him as I felt him gathering even more momentum. He pulled my hair back with one hand; wrapping the loose curls around his fist and making me arch up against him while tightening my twat on his pole as he started to jet deep inside me.

The pulsing radiated outward from my pussy, through my clit and made me feel like I was falling; not in control of my own body. He was forcing himself harder into my wetness, trying to get every bit of that cum deep inside me.

I collapsed on the bed, too exhausted to hold myself up any longer and my downward slide pulled his dick from my pussy's hold on it. I felt the last jerk of his cock against my ass and a warm jet slither across it.

"Mmmmm" was all I could manage.

"Someone better get herself up and out of bed. Can't be tardy to class!" he joked.

"You're all heart," I said. "And such a romantic - you must be beating them off with a stick." I said out of the corner of my mouth. Actually it kind of came out of the pillows where my face was smushed but that's beside the point.

"Come on babe, I'm not going to totally fuck up your conference. One of us has to be the mature one."

"You did NOT just say that with a straight face," I mocked but I ruined it with the giggle that snuck out at the end.

I dragged my ass out of bed and then glancing at the clock on the nightstand, quickened my pace as I practically ran and threw myself in the shower. No time for bubbles and sexy shows this morning; I shivered under the cold water before it warmed up enough for me to duck my head under.

Ten minutes later, I was dry and plugging in the hair dryer. Looking up, I noticed I had an audience again and he came bearing gifts!

"I ran downstairs and got you tea and some yogurt from the little café" he explained. "I knew you would be hungry and there wasn't time for room service to get here before you had to leave."

He put the Styrofoam cup on the counter with the twin packets of sugar balanced on the lid with a wooden stir stick.

I assumed the yogurt wasn't 'bathroom' food, which is fine with me.

I dumped the sugar into the cup, stirred and put the lid back on to keep it hot while I finished my hair and make-up. Anthony watched for a bit, before wandering back into the bedroom. I heard the television click on and the sound of a morning news program filtered through the doorway.

Moving back into the bedroom, I walked towards my suitcase to grab some undies and a bra. I pulled up short when I noticed someone had already selected something for me.

On the bed, was one of the lingerie bra and panty sets I'd brought along. So far, aside from the stocking and garter belt set with the matching black lace bra and thong that I was wearing when I'd arrived - I'd pretty much been naked. Towels and robes don't really count.

The bra was deep purple silk with black lace along the edge of the cups and on the straps. The panties matched; a tiny purple silk triangle with a larger band of black lace that created the sides and back of the thong and black sheer stay ups with a wide black lace edge.

"I'm not going to dress you, but I want to think about you wearing these while you're in your meeting." He said almost shyly.

"I'll be thinking about you while I'm wearing these. Thinking about you taking them off later." I smiled.

I quickly put on the bra and panties, then sat and smoothed the stockings up my legs. I ran to the closet and grabbed a jade green dress off a hanger. Pulling it over my head, I smoothed it over my hips, buttoned the four buttons up the front and picked up the matching belt with the large gold clasp.

I slid my feet into the black pumps that I'd kicked off last night and quickstepped over to the dresser where I'd put my little jewelry bag.

Gold panther earrings and my collection of gold and silver bracelets and watch went on next. My wedding rings lay in the velvet box where I'd placed them before meeting Anthony in the bar last night.

I turned and grabbed for my tablet and portfolio and spun around into his hard chest.

"I'm sorry, I have to run. I have my phone. " I babbled.

"Still time for this," he said as he kissed me deeply.

I stopped for a second and smiled up at him. "I'll get out as soon as I can." I promised. And with that I rushed out the door yogurt in hand.

The next two and a half hours dragged interminably for me. I tried to pay attention to the discussion topics and took half-hearted notes. I kept checking my phone for texts until I was driving myself crazy. Finally I decided that if I actually paid attention, the time might pass more quickly. It worked.

Walking out of the hotel ballroom where the panel discussion had been held, I almost crashed into the table of prep materials being set up for the afternoon session. Score!

Quickly looking around, I grabbed one of everything and made my way to the elevator. Now I could browse the meeting agenda and speaker's notes when I had time and even better, skip the afternoon session!

Punching my floor inside the elevator, I grinned at my reflection in the polished stainless of the doors. "You naughty girl you, fooling around with a man young enough to be your... younger brother! You vixen!" I laughed at myself.

The doors opened and I started walking towards the room. Sliding the card key in, I twisted the door handle and walked back inside.

Anthony was waiting for me; typing on his laptop that was placed on that desk by the window. The one we'd fucked on. The thought flashed through my brain that I really hoped the maid had done a thorough cleaning job this morning.

"You working too?" I asked walking towards him.

"Just checking email, reading a few sports stories online, nothing major" he answered.

I slipped off my shoes and wiggled my toes. I stretched out my calves and noticed a slight soreness that hadn't been there yesterday. I smiled.

Anthony got up and came and stood in front of me. "How soon before you have to go back?" he asked.

"I stole a test and can skip class the rest of the day!" I laughed.

Not bothering to worry about being missed or being asked how the rest of the symposium went; I grabbed his hand and stood up quickly.

Stepping back into my shoes I said, "Come on, let's go get lost for a little while."

We left the hotel and wandered around the adjacent retail arcade looking in shop windows finally ending up in a small wine bar. We nibbled from a few small plate offerings that I'd ordered and enjoyed our drinks. Luckily they served beer as well as the vino.

I was still a little uncomfortable with all that had passed between us, but it really didn't change the fact that we could still pretty much talk about anything. We sat for more than two hours before heading back to the hotel as storm clouds started to gather behind us.

Reaching the room, I couldn't wait to kick my shoes off again. "Let's watch the storm" I suggested, pulling open the drapes and then unlocking the sliding glass door.

Stepping out onto the balcony, I noticed the small hurricane lamp on the low table placed between the two padded lounge chairs. Walking back inside, I opened the side pocket of my purse. Reaching in, I felt the matchbook from the bar last night that I'd picked up as a 'souvenir' and pulled them out.

Anthony was standing at the railing watching the clouds roll in darker and heavier, a sure sign of a summer thunderstorm in this part of the country. People were still below us at the swimming pool determined to squeeze in as much vacation before the downpour began. I couldn't blame them. I was trying to squeeze in six months of fantasies in 48 hours.

I lit the candle and there was a nice faint glow that would grow stronger the darker it became. I sat on the chaise and sniffed the rain in the air. Feeling it relax me as I breathed more deeply.

"Come see this, you can see the rain moving towards us over the trees." He said.

I stood up and he backed away from the railing to let me move in front of him. Closing the distance between our bodies, I felt the cool breeze pick up and his warmth at my back and I shivered.

His arms came around me, hugging me against him. I leaned back and let him hold me up as I felt his hardness pressing against my ass and lower back like a brand. His hands dropped lower and cupped my breasts through my dress and lightly squeezed.

I sighed and ran my hands up the tops of his hard thighs bringing them together behind me on his stiff cock. Unbuttoning the top two buttons of my dress, his hand stole inside and tweaked my nipple through the purple silk.

His other hand was moving lower on my belly and slowly gathering the material of my dress in his hand as he inched it up over my thighs. I felt a whisper of coolness as the dress cleared my pussy and touched the wetness that had begun to soak my panties.

He stood behind me with one hand massaging my breast and the other dipping between my slick folds to push into my pussy while I stood on tiptoe trying to give him better access. With oblivious tourists scurrying below us like ants gathering up their gear and rushing for cover from the oncoming rain.

Anthony's hand dropped from my pussy for a moment and I heard his zipper rasp. In an instant, he was holding that cock and teasing my pussy lips with it from behind. Pushing the tip inside and then pulling back, he kept it up all while squeezing first one plump tit and then the other.

I gripped the railing with both hands and leaned back into him, but the difference in our heights was too great for us to do more than hit and miss. I wasn't putting the damn heels back on, but looking down; I realized the railing had a solid bottom rung about 3 inches off the ground that the spindles were attached to.

I put one foot between two spindles and pushed up. Success!

Putting my other foot in position, I pushed my butt out in invitation.

That was all it took.

Anthony ran his hands over my ass in the thong and pulled the thin material to the side. He pushed in two fingers and my pussy latched on and wouldn't let go. Pumping softly, my slit fairly juicing in anticipation, he lined up his cock with my lips and started to push them wide.

I leaned forward, holding onto the top railing and let him do all the work. He bounced against me as drops of rain started to spatter on us. Pushing in and up, he was hitting my G-spot with every other thrust, making me moan and tighten around him.

The silk crotch of my panties was pulled tight rubbing against my clit with every pump of his dick into my cunt. I was moaning and hanging onto that rail as my stockings kept me from having a secure foothold.

Anthony was suddenly moving faster as the lightning came closer with thunder only a few seconds behind.

He moved his hand back down over my silk wrapped pussy and rubbed lightly then slightly harder over my begging clit.

I moaned and bucked upward into his fingers just as he started slamming his cock into me. I felt the tingles and then the blood rush as my pussy and clit worked together to come apart around him. I was gasping and wiggling and trying not to fall, all the while soaking his hand and cock with my sweet cum.

I felt the telltale swelling of his cock inside my box and reached shakily back to touch his balls which were tight and drawing up. Hot to my touch.

He was lost in getting to his goal. I could feel it as he continued to press deeper into my pussy as if he thought he could reach further inside me. He groaned and I felt his chest rumble against my back as he lifted up and thrust repeatedly into my cream filled pussy.

I felt the first hot jerk of cum deep inside me.

And then again.

Without thinking about it, I writhed out of his grasp and spun around to the chaise, quickly pulling his cock towards my mouth. I missed the first shot as it splashed across the opening of my dress and caught my left tit, but I opened my mouth quickly and took the second thick stream like a champ.

His hands were in my hair holding my face as he fucked my mouth and I tasted my pussy mixed with his spunk. It made me dizzy.

It was only another three or four long spurts that I greedily swallowed, but I allowed the last little bit to dribble out of my mouth and onto the tops of my tits. Looking up, I grabbed his cock a little tighter to hang onto his hardness and used the thick mushroom tip to rub it into my cleavage. His eyes fairly devoured me.

Catching our breath, it was obvious we were about to get absolutely drenched. He helped me stand and grabbing the candle we practically ran back inside as the skies opened up.

Laughing we stripped off what was left of our clothes and headed for the shower. The lights off and the hurricane candle flickering in the mirrors, we took a sweet warm shower, gently washing each other.

Toweling off we wrapped ourselves in the sheets and each other and fell asleep to the sound of a hard rain.

12