Mojo Moods Ch. 01

Story Info
Abracadabra: Desi discovers her inner slut and how to squirt.
6k words
3.66
42.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Abracadabra

Desi loved surprises. That is exactly why she decided to drive over to the post office which was one quarter of a mile from her home rather than walk it as she normally would anytime she had an errand to run there. "Besides," Desi thought, "How many times do I receive a certified letter?"

Momentarily lost in her own thoughts as she glided into the parking lot and coasted nice and snug between a truck and an SUV, Desi wondered if maybe her Lucas had something up his sleeve for her. Making sure she left her e-break on before reaching towards the passenger seat and grabbing her purse, Desi thought how great it would be to receive a surprise from her man. Sighing as she unraveled her mind for a few moments trying to remember the last time she had received anything from him other than flowers which were only used as a vice so that he could butter her up to inform him of his 'other' plans he had going on which did not include anything that Desi enjoyed or cared to do. It aggravated Desi a lot that Lucas would rather blow two hundred dollars a month on a mechanical toy that he did nothing with other than sink it into mud. Desi did her best to hide her dislike of the Arctic Cat from her husband. However, she knew that Lucas used things like his four-wheeler and his expensive taste in video games as an attempt to fill other voids in his life.

Two years prior when his father had passed, Lucas came home with the Artic Cat then last year after his grandmother's death he decided to upgrade to a Playstation III. Since then Desi felt as if Lucas had forgotten her existence and she found herself drifting invisibly in his grieving haze of making up for what he didn't have any more. Also, since Desi's son, whom she had produced while still a baby herself and raised alone before marrying Lucas, was about to graduate high school and move away to begin college, she had decided to immerse herself in her writing as a way to escape her prison called loneliness. Despite the lack of communication and passion which Desi needed in order to live, she still loved Lucas very much as she thought of him two states away working all his hard muscles into overtime as he continued his toil to earn money for the bills and enough extra to blow on his own pursuits of pleasure. "At least he is trying more than he used too." Desi reminded herself as she remembered their sexy night they shared the weekend before.

Though the two of them had started out as 'just friends' in the beginning and she had married him pleasing her family more than herself, the thought of cheating on him had never occurred, until the opportunity had been shoved down her throat. Desi was feeling extremely lost and lonely one night and Lucas was continuously cutting their phone conversations short, as usual, claiming that he was doing paperwork, or he had another important call coming in, and then the finale, "Baby I'm tired. I got to get some rest. I'm getting up at three am in the morning to head to Missouri. I will call you tomorrow night. I promise."

Desi remembered the ache from the lump in her throat that came out of nowhere as she listened to her husband's low voice speak through the receiver of the phone. "Okay." Desi kept her emotions in control. "I love you." She reminded him.

"I love you too, bye." He hung up.

That night Desi had made the decision to not stay home alone basking in her lonely misery so she showered and dressed, dabbed on some makeup and perfume, careful not to put too much on because she was not trying to draw attention to herself. Desi just wanted no needed, human contact. Thinking back on that night now made everything seem like a blur of jumping into her Miata, driving as fast at the speed limits would allow and then all of a sudden she is tipsy on her third Corona bent over the pool table with her long hair the color of fire spilling down her back about to shoot the eight ball into the corner pocket while the smoky mist causes her to squint and the sounds of loud laughter and southern rock n roll are suffocating in the small familiar bar she had chosen to rid herself of her loneliness. Desi only went alone to places she was comfortable in and she was comfortable here since she had worked here before and the regulars still knew her by name.

Right after she watched the cue ball hit it's mark and smack the eight ball in, Desi felt the soft touch of someone's fingers touch her on the edge of her hairline right above her right temple as if to move her hair from her face, but instead, choosing to firmly grab a fistful of her fire red hair, softly gripping and pulling her closer to speak in her ear. Realizing that the hand belonged to a man, her heart multiplied in pace for a short few moments as she felt his sexy hot breath tingling her eardrum and causing a tiny vibration that prompted her to shiver slightly. His unfamiliar voice was higher pitched than her husband's big Texas baritone sound, and his familiar accent was thick Deep South Creole rolling off his tongue and causing her to blush as he spoke, "Frisson joli?"

Though Dessi was from North Louisiana, she understood enough of the South Louisiana dialect to know that frisson meant chill and joli meant pretty. Dessi's face lit up with a smile and she felt her face get hot as she recognized his Cajun tongue and she knew he was telling her she was pretty and asking her if she wanted another beer because she knew Cajun men called their beer chill since that's the only way to drink it and they aren't afraid to compliment whenever a compliment is due. Turning with wide eyes toward the stranger, Desi was sure she was crimson because the stranger was so good looking she felt her heart hasten its pace a few more beats as she fought to hide her attraction. Remembering who she was and what she was not within about ten supersonic star gazing seconds, Desi snapped out of it and motioned to her still nursing beer and tried to speak loudly over the music, "No thank ya sha! I'm still drinking this one!" And she picked it up and showed him her half-full bottle then followed with a smile she couldn't remember smiling in years. "Thank ya, though!" she chirped.

Instead of responding with a "Your welcome," the stranger put quarters on the pool table which meant he wanted to play her next game. Still unable to mask her flattery which was shining through her flushed face, Desi surprised herself by responding, "Lez le bon temps rouler!" Desi couldn't hide her pride which shone through her golden eyes whilst she looked back at the stranger staring at her in awe. Shocking him with her knowledge of his native tongue she glowed as she warned him, "I can speak yore language too sha! I grew up right on that bayou in thu back, yeah!" With that she flashed him a teasing smile. Desi was hoping to ward the highly attractive stranger away using her friendly sarcasm but that only seemed to make him want her more because she was sure he was interpreting it as flirting.

All right, maybe she was harmlessly flirting but it made her feel better than she had been feeling earlier so mixed with the effects of the beer and pure electrifying attraction for this stranger, Desi ended up inside his motel room. The young hottie turned out to be ten years younger than Desi and he truly didn't believe her when she told him she was thirty five. His name was Andre and he was married with children too, in town on business, and had a business partner name Virgil staying close by in another room.

Desi had accidentally met Virgil, who looked a bit older, lighter, and taller with longer hair than the younger hottie she was following on the way in to the motel. She remembered watching his shocking blue eyes that were shadowed beneath long loose coco colored bangs because Demi had a habit of focusing on a person's eyes anytime she met them. The distant memory of the second stranger buried itself in her tipsy and lusty frame of mind probably because she was so quick to figure out that her young hottie's business partner seemed to intentionally avoid making eye contact with her. Desi was always taught that no eye contact meant no trusted interest so she shrugged it off and left it at that.

"Ya burn?" he asked.

"Burn?"

"Herb?"

"Oh yeah!" Deciding not to let him know that she hadn't been stoned in at least five years since her son had almost caught her smoking in the garage and she barely got away with it by convincing him he was smelling incense and not pot.

Choosing to sit on a small sofa in an attempt to avoid the bedroom area inside the suite, Desi did her best to present herself as a lady. Shifting in her seat, she nervously and unconsciously tugged at the front of her favorite pink cami. Right away she wished she were less dressed like the overworked and underpaid house wife she had become and more like the classy and sexy lady who was screaming to come out and play.

What was that familiar cologne scent that kept drifting under her nose and causing her to discreetly sniff the air harder in an attempt to inhale his pheromone? "Eternity?" Maybe that was it.

Whatever the brand, his cologne was magic to her senses as she didn't object whenever he sat right next to her on the sofa and began to light up a joint that he had mysteriously produced. After playing musical lips with the joint a few times, Desi felt exhilaratingly relaxed. Excusing himself, Desi watched the young hottie named Andre stand up and step into the bathroom. The sensations of being high added to her aroused dilemma that she was desperately trying to fight. Before she could forget she was married, Lucas popped into her mind and she searched her memory trying to recall the last time this part of her had been stirred. "Poor Lucas." Desi thought as guilt enveloped her.

No, even he had never aroused her the way this young hottie was successfully doing. Within the next second Desi realized that if she were to misbehave tonight, Lucas would never even know, unless she told him. Desi let out a long breath that she forgot she had been holding, uncrossed her legs, and closed her eyes for a second as she tried not to focus on the needing ache that was slowly beginning to throb within her womb.

The thud of the bathroom door opening and shutting stirred her thoughts and before she could react, one of his soft sanded hands is performing a Houdini as she felt it slyly make its way down the front of her worn denim Bermudas sneaking past unbuttoning or unzipping. Quickly, she sucks in a tiny bit of breath before his lush lips are piercing her own with his explorative tongue throwing fast jabs then slowing down to caress the flavor of his delightful prey. As fast as she can feel his fat fingertip glide its way into the folds of her wet slit and land directly on her engorged clit to wreak havoc, she feels one of her 38 C's like abracadabra filling his fleshy groping hands. Two of his searching fingertips discovered her stiff nipples, "Oh my fucking-"Desi heard herself impulsively gasp while feeling her nipple tingle as he rolled it between his fingertips.

She was hooked, line, and sinker and he knew it as he slid his mouth down to nibble the depths of her neck. Desi knew it was too late for surrender and she ran her fingers upwards into the soft waves of his dark hair and he knew she was ensnared within his high-powered lusty trance. "Cum for me sha!" he whispered his hot breath forceful into her ear.

"Huh?" She gasped at his unexpected command.

Smiling like the devil at her, Desi was stunned and stared back into his smoky brown eyes as he ordered her once more. "I said I want ya ta cum for me sha!" And he began to flick her clit faster with his thumb while he forced two fingers in her sopping pussy. "Stand up baby gal!" He ordered just when he felt the walls of her pussy tighten and he yanked his hand out of her pants right before she came, leaving her starving for more.

Mesmerized with lust, Desi watched him place his fingers which were coated with her juice to his succulent lips and taste her before bringing them up to her own mouth and prying her own lips apart to thrust in her mouth and she didn't protest when he ordered her to suck her own pussy juice from them. "Mm mm! Don dat pussy taste sweet? Ya got a sweet pussy sha!" Pulling his polo shirt off and allowing Desi to admire his hard earned sculpted muscles dotted with a few tattoos, he grasped both her hands and pulled her up on her feet so that she was standing in front of him. "No sha, I want ya on da table."

"Huh?" Once again, she was shocked and wide eyed at his commands. Desi had never allowed anyone to treat her like this but, oddly, she found herself loving it too. Looking over the two foot tall cherry wood coffee table he wanted her on and hoping it was stable, she was hesitant to comply.

"Come on! I want let ya fall! He softened his tone as he convinced her to step onto it.

Everything suddenly became surreal as Desi found herself giving in to this younger man whom she had only met a few hours before and with her pussy now drenched and her tits bulging out the top of her cami she allowed him to lead her and she jolted at her own submission to him. Her ass was almost level with his head as she stood in front of him on the table top. "Come on gal! Get does clothes off! I wanna see dat wet pussy!" He began snapping his orders and yanking her britches down himself before she had anytime to respond. "Yeah. Now dat's what I'm talkin bout!" She heard him exclaim while he admired her tight white ass clad in a pink thong.

Flinching beneath his masterful, surprising slap on the ass cheek, he told her to remove her bra and shirt too while he yanked her thong off and she managed to get her bra unhooked and her cami halfway off before he was already thrusting two fingers into her pussy again. As soon as she threw her bra and cami to the floor, Andre moved in front of her and ordered her to squat down.

"Squat?" Desi shuddered. No one had ever asked her to do such a thing but this man had already worked up her sexual psyche to the point of no return that she decided not to question him further and to just go with the flow.

"Dat's right, I want ya ta squat." Andre soothingly schooled her as he gripped her shoulders gently and guided her downwards so that she was squatting on the table in front of him with her pussy glistening spread out and on display all shaved except for the thin landing strip that, to his delight, matched the color of her fire red hair. "Eww wee!" He shouted to stress he was quite impressed with what he was seeing. "Red on da head an fire in da bed! Jus like I like em! Naw let me see ya play wit dem pretty tits sha!" Andre knew he was driving Desi mad hungry for him but he wanted to make sure she got the full effect before he fucked her juicy pussy good. His ultimate goal was to get into her tight ass.

Standing in front of her now she flinched slightly as he gripped a fistful of her fire red hair in order to keep her perched on her feet without falling with one hand, and with his other hand, he thrust his two fingers back into her slick pussy hole, turned his hand palm up, and bent his fingers into a 'come hither' and sought out her g spot as he said to her, "Yeah, I bet ya got a lot o' juice een dat pussy. Mm hm! Let's see how juicy I can make dat sweet lil fuck hole baby gal!" He ordered her to keep playing with her tits while he targeted her g spot, simultaneously amazing her with his knowledge as he began expertly manipulating her pussy like it had never been till the sounds of her pussy juices were creating a sloshing noise.

"Ooh! Ooh!" was all Desi could verbalize as she was dismayed and showed it with a look of bewilderment as her eyes glazed over at the pressure she was feeling. She almost felt as if she had to pee but she knew she didn't because she had already used the ladies room in the lobby down stairs before coming to join Andre in this room. With a look of confusion clouding her mind and showing through her watery eyes, all Desi could do was look up at Andre while he coaxed her to accept what was about to happen and moan, "Ooh. It feels so fucking good!" As she withstood the thrashing she was receiving in her pussy she said to him, "Ooh fuck! Fuck my pussy!"

"Ya want me ta fuck ya pussy til ya squirt?" Andre asked her.

"Yes!" He felt his cock grow hard watching her lips tremble. "I want ya ta fuck me!"

"Say it sha!" Andre commanded her. "Say ya want yore pussy ta squirt."

"I want my pussy ta squirt all ova yore hand!"

Just when Andre felt she was about to explode because he could feel the pressure building up in tiny spasms and throbbing underneath his finger tips where he had been probing on the upper inner wall of her pussy he suddenly stopped thrashing his fingers and delighted in seeing her actually try to buck her hips onto his hand as if she were trying to fuck his hand. "Ya eva squirted before?" Andre asked her tightening the grip he had on her hair from the crown of her head and gently but firmly forced her head back so that she had no choice but to look him in the eyes when she answered.

Delsi began to nod her head from side to side while she was still bucking wildly.

"I can't hear ya sha!"

"No!" She pleaded as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"No what?"

"No, I have neva squirted before!" Desi gasps again.

Andre allowed Desi a few moments to calm down. "Aw sha. Don fight eet. Let eet go." He encouraged as he shocked her back into submission by suddenly and more aggressively thrashing his fingers upwards into her pussy against her g spot. He felt his cock fighting to break through his Levis as he grew stiffer from the sweetness of this sexy, tight assed, red haired beauty's essence rising to his senses and filling the room with the hot aroma of sex in the air.

Grasping a nipple in each hand and pulling hard, "Oh mmy fffuucking gawd! Whoo!" Was all Desi could manage to verbalize as she uncontrollably watched in wide eyed amazement as Andre hurriedly pulled his fingers from her pussy and began to violently rub her engorged clit that sent her into an instant high voltage like state of euphoria causing her eyes to roll back while a hot stream of juice began flowing from her pussy like a fountain and splattering onto the cherry wood table top. "What de fuck!" Desi looked up at Andre almost as if he were a God because she had never experienced an orgasm so intense that she actually ejaculated and this man had just made her do just that.

Still squatting on the table top, licking her lips and wiping her tears of pleasure, Desi watched Andre unfasten his jeans; she heard them fall to the floor. Her eyes grew big as saucers when she saw his magnificent nine inch cock. Remembering Lucas own six inch cock being the only cock in her pussy for the last fifteen years, Desi wondered if she would be able to take him. Whether she could or not Desi was so fucking hungry for his cock that she really didn't care if she could or not, she was going to make damn sure to do her best to make that big cock fit!

Andre saw Desi staring at his cock as he began massaging its swollen length up and down the shaft. Teasingly, he grabbed Desi by the head of her hair again and put the pre cum soaked head of his cock near her lips and said, "Here sha. Open dat pretty lil mouth of yours an suck dis cock."

Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Desi felt his cock slide to the back of her throat as she tried hard not to gag. "Aw sha. Ya ain't neva tasted a cock dis big before have ya?" Andre teased when he saw her eyes open wide up at him and heard her gurgle when his fat head hit the back of her throat.

Desi tried to answer him but all she could manage was a muffled "Mmhmph." followed by a slight nod of her head.

"Ya thank ya can handle this fat cock in ya ass sha?" Andre taunted Desi more. For a split second Andre thought he saw a flicker of fear cross over Desi's eyes at the mention of fucking her tight ass.

12