Mojo Moods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frozen in thought and desperately turned on by everything that was happening, Desi didn't know how to answer Andre. Instead, she pretended that she didn't hear that last question and decided to remain focused on sucking his cock in an attempt to take his focus somewhere else. "Shit!" Desi wracked her brain. She had only let Lucas in her ass once before and she didn't really enjoy it either, of course, that was when they were much younger and not as knowledgeable on things like the use of lubricants. "Could she really take that huge cock?" She was wondering somewhere in deep thought when all of a sudden Andre pulled his dick out of her mouth and was assisting her to stand up and step off of the coffee table.

"Come on sha." He gripped her by the hair some more and slapped her on her ass causing her to wince slightly from the sting. "Yore fixin ta watch yoreself get fucked right by dis big cock!" Andre informed her as he lead her into the bathroom where the two of them were now standing in front of a mirror covering the wall above the marble top counters where the there were two porcelain sinks. Andre stood behind Desi and forcefully took her hands, one in each of his own, and placed them onto the counter top, ordering her to hold on. Once her hands were in place and gripping the edge of the counter, Andre reached up and using both his hands, he pulled all of Desi's hair back making sure to keep a tight grip on it so that he could hold her head steady facing the mirror while he began to implore upon her amazing body.

Desi saw herself biting on her lip as she anticipated where his hands would go next watching Andre looking down at her ass. She saw his hand raise and felt it hit the milky flesh of her ass as Desi unflinchingly stood in front of the mirror and watched Andre work his magic upon her. Once again she was lost in his surreal spell and Desi needed to have his cock inside of her no matter what she had to do to get it. For the first time in her life, Desi stood there and behaved like an obedient slut in submission. Strangely, she found she loved it more than any sex she had ever experienced in her life.

With his free hand, Desi watched as Andre began rubbing her from behind from her pussy to her tight little asshole while he commanded her to spread her legs further with his Cajun tongue, "Yeah, sha. Mmm. That's a tight asshole." He chided her. "I'm gonna haf ta loosen dat fuck hole before I put dis cock in dere." He added right before Desi felt him forcing the thick fleshy head of his dick into the small opening of her pussy.

Not much force was needed since she was so aroused that her pussy was dripping juices and she cried out as she felt her pussy walls stretch to accommodate his huge cock. "Oh fuck yeah!" Desi squealed as Andre began ramming his cock into her pussy without giving her time to adjust to his size. "Ooh! Yessss! Fuck me with dat big cock!" Desi shouted to him as she clung to the smooth marble counter top and looked back at his reflection in the mirror while he rode her to ecstasy once again.

"I'm gonna squirt again!" Desi warned him as she felt the pressure building again.

Andre let go of her hair and wrapped both of his muscled arms around her waist to keep her from falling as he whispered in her ear to let go of the counter and play with her clit. Behaving like the good slut she was becoming, Desi followed his instructions and began to vigorously rub her clit as he slid his slick dick from her throbbing pussy and she squirted and came all at the same time while Andre made sure his cock was getting hosed with her juice that was gushing out of her quivering pussy as he praised her, "Oh dat's a good lil slut baby gal. Uh huh." With one hand he began using her juices to lube his cock, and with his other hand he was using her juices to lube her asshole.

"I tole ya I got ta get dat tight ass hole loosened so I can put dis cock in dere." He warned Desi before shoving first one, then two fingers into her ass and he began finger fucking her ass. Moans escaped Desi as she closed her eyes and tried not to look into the mirror while his fingers invaded her ass. "Dat's right baby gal. I'm not gonna hurt ya." Andre soothed.

"Dam baby gal! I don know bout dis. Ya got a tight lil ass." Andre told her. Reaching into his shower bag which was open and sitting on the counter beside her, Andre produced a small bottle of lube that he had stashed for just in case moments like this. He amused himself watching Desi squirm as he squirted the cold lube on her hot ass and then on his cock. Satisfied that her asshole and his cock was well lubed, Andre once again grabbed a fistful of Desi's hair and positioned her head so that she was looking in the mirror at herself as he said to her, "I'm bout ta take ya for da ride o' yo life baby gal so get ready!" With that he lined the head of his lubed cock with her rosebud and he began to force it into the tight opening as slow as he could so that she could adjust.

Desi tried hard not to scream out as she watched her nipples go erect in the reflection as his cock began stretching her asshole hitting every sensitive nerve within. Slowly, Andre continued pushing with no restraint until his cock was nestled in the depth of her tight ass. With his cock still in her ass, he took Desi by the hair of her head and gently moved her to the middle of the counter so that she could rest her cheek flat on the cold marble and he ordered her to play with her pussy as he wrapped one arm around her waist to prevent her from falling and he began to pump his cock in and out of her ass while she could do nothing but moan uncontrollably and play with her drenched pussy while he pumped.

With the walls of her sweet ass snug around his cock, Andre knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "Ya like dat fat cock fuckin ya ass?" He grunted into her ear.

"Oh yeah. I love ya cock in my ass! Oh fuck!" Desi growled in response to his verbal pounding.

"Good! Cuz I'm fixin ta shoot my cum in ya ass gal! Ya gonna take it like a good slut!" He ordered her before he felt the pressure become too much and his thoughts faded somewhere off into Nirvana as he began shooting his hot cum deep into her rosy tight ass.

"Oh gawd! Yes! Cum in my ass!" Desi encouraged him as soon as she felt his cock swell and begin to tremble. The feeling of his hot jizz shooting deep in her ass induced another squirting orgasm as Desi behaved like a good little slut and joined Andre into the outer reaches of bliss.

Andre loosened his grip he had around Desi's waist as both of them were still panting and trembling with the after effects of their orgasmic performance. His slippery cock sliding out of her ass made Desi shudder once more as she felt his cum leaking from her asshole and making a trail down her leg. It took Desi a few moments to come back to her senses and as soon as she did, she was overcome with a sudden urgency to put her clothes back on and leave. It was not that she had not enjoyed this surprising sexual encounter with this extremely good looking younger man with the huge cock, it was just that the whole ordeal suddenly seemed overwhelming to her.

With shaky hands and wobbly legs, Desi turned on the water faucet in the sink in front of her to wash up her face and hands while Andre opted for the shower. As she splashed the cool water onto her face while hearing Andre whistling from the shower, Desi quickly back tracked through her mind trying to understand how all of this had happened and why she had let it happen. Desi's intentions were not to go out and get fucked that night. Fucking was the furthest thing from her mind when she walked out her front door, that evening. Out of nowhere, as she stood on wobbly legs letting the water run from the faucet while she looked back at her reflection in the mirror with the satisfied melody filling her ears which was coming from the stranger whom she had just met a few hours ago and then allowed him to do things to her that she had never even allowed her husband to do something else hit Desi's psyche like a ton of bricks. That something was guilt.

As the steam began to rise from Andre's shower carrying with it the faint odor of their sex and Irish Spring lather, Desi made an impulsive decision to put her clothes on and slip out to go home before Andre noticed. Hurriedly, she walked out of the bathroom and into the room where it had all started. Desi found her bra and shirt first. Shit! She was so nervous she couldn't get the damn clasps to hook fast enough so she decided to just do without the bra and shoved it in her hand bag which was still on the smaller table beside the couch. With her cami on and no bra, Desi found her denim Bermudas. "Where are my panties?" She thought out loud as she scanned the room unsuccessfully for them. "Aw fuck it!" She decided to go camo instead of burning more time looking for her pink thongs. Desi wasted no time grabbing her hand bag, sliding her feet into her flip flops, and slipping out the door before Andre knew she left.

Driving home that night from the motel, Desi felt as if she were speeding like she were having some sort of adrenaline rush. Desi couldn't wait to go home and soak in a bath, as she squirmed in her seat unaccustomed to going anywhere with no panties as she felt the stranger's stickiness still oozing out of her ass and making her whole bottom sticky. Suddenly, out of nowhere the reality of what she had done dawned on her and Desi began to laugh at the craziness of it all. That night Desi made up her mind that she would keep what she had done to herself and push it to the furthest part of her mind as if it never happened. Turning on the radio, she was shocked with irony when the very song that she and Lucas had gotten married to was playing. Listening to the lyrics, Desi was only reminded of her guilty conscience and she began singing along with the song and crying all the way home.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and by the time all the holidays had passed leisurely by, Desi thought of Andre less and less till eventually the image of her young hottie never even entered her mind. Oh, it was difficult at first, especially after learning all the new things that her body was capable of that that stranger had taught her. Still and all, Desi remained with Lucas and she had even tried to interest him in some of the sexual techniques, which she had acquired just in a matter of a few hours, without ever revealing to him how, where, and especially with whom she had learned them from. Lucas didn't mind becoming her eager student either, as a matter of fact he was completely and utterly turned on by the fact that his wife had become so sexual and demonstrative.

A favorite game that they both enjoyed was one where Desi would dress up like a complete slut, drive to another town, and they would both arrive and enter a bar separately as if they didn't know each other. Desi would pretend to be single and begin flirting with all the men at the bar, even taking numbers while Lucas watched. Eventually, he would walk up to her and say something like, "Excuse me ma'am but do I know you?" as if they were meeting for the first time and Demi would pretend to ignore the other men in the bar because Lucas was the one she was most interested in. They would always burst out laughing after exiting the bar and each getting into their vehicles to follow the other all the way home where they would fuck wildly for hours. Due to this sudden surge in his wife's sexual drive, Lucas found himself spending more of his free time with Desi and less on other pursuits that she didn't enjoy as much as him. That is why on this beautiful day in May, just two weeks after her son had finally graduated, Desi had decided to drive to the post office in a rush to find out just what kind of surprise Lucas had waiting on her.

...To be continued in (Chapter 2 titled White Magic)

12