Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,019 Followers

"Babe, I already have two fingers in you all the way. Are you ready for the real thing?"

Cynthia, quite sure that she could take his dick in her butt, stimulated by the nerve endings in her ass, the sensation of lust, her intoxication, her hard nipples, throbbing clit, dripping pussy and the love she felt for her man, she got up and sensually walked to the open balcony door. There, in the cool night air, she crawled, naked, onto the chaise lounge and got on her knees and presented her ass like a gift to her man, the ocean a panoramic backdrop to her brazen sexuality.

Esteban got behind her and stared in awe, the salty sea air and Atlantic heat fueling his passions. He spread the lips of her gorgeous pussy and dove in, tongue first, drinking her juices and spreading them around, getting her prepared. He rubbed a liberal amount of lubricant on the head of his cock and took aim. Cynthia controlled the pace and told him when to push and when to hold still by using the commands more and wait. By the time he had managed to work the entire length of his shaft in her taboo place, Cynthia was sweating and shaking. Perspiration covered her entire body and shone in the reflection of the moon. "MORE," she grunted.

"Babe, I can't, it's all the way in," Esteban responded. In a state of disbelief, Cynthia reached back and felt the connection of their two bodies. Other than a brief second or two of discomfort, nothing even close to pain, she realized that she was getting ready to get fucked in the ass. Just the thought of that in her head made her want to explode, it was so forbidden and sexy and hot. "Esteban, baby, do it, fuck me. Fuck me in my ass. Do it, honey. Fuck my asshole."

A lesser man would have lost it and pounded away with reckless abandon. Thank goodness Esteban was always the man in control. He heard her ardent plea but knew he had to go slow. Slow and steady wins the race and he built up a slow, sexy pace, met with the Cynthia's thrusts. The sensation for Esteban was overwhelming: it was tighter, hotter, and more intense than he had ever imagined. Every nerve in Cynthia's body felt electrified, she was being pleasured by this new, erotic sensation, the intimacy and the closeness was out of this world. In so many ways, this was more than just something she was doing for her man; it was something she was enjoying as a woman who was taking control of her own passions.

That revelation was enough to push her over the edge. She pushed her fingers in her pussy and could feel the engorged ridge of Esteban' cockhead through the thin wall that separated her pussy and ass as he thrust harder and harder in her back door. Her juices coated her fingers. She rubbed her clit in time with his pounding. Their breathing was in sync and anyone who was walking the beach could have looked up and seen them there, heard their cries of passion. Cynthia felt the tremors of her orgasm approaching. She knew without a doubt in her mind that she wanted to make Esteban cum with her ass before she exploded and couldn't take any more stimulation; she wanted to make her man lose control and experience indescribable pleasure in this newfound way. "Esteban," she panted, "Oh, baby, come on, I want you to cum for me. Fuck me. FUCK ME. Shoot your cum in my ass. Deep baby. Dick me. I need it. Fuck my tight asshole."

Esteban didn't need to be told twice. He was already on the verge. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to feel the pleasure her tight orifice gave him. Within minutes, he knew he had reached the point of no return. He grabbed her hips and withdrew his cock almost to the head and thrust it deeply in again and again. The sound of Cynthia's moans, the grip her muscles had on him, the exhibitionism, the location, everything served to drive him over the edge and he erupted like a volcano, collapsing to his knees momentarily and then crumbling like a spent and exhausted athlete who had crossed the finish line first.

Breathlessly, Esteban whispered in her ear, "Baby, marry me." He hadn't planned on saying it then, there, like that, but the moment was right. Cynthia's eyes filled with tears and she laughed simultaneously. Even in their post coital bliss, she knew that marriage, the act itself, wasn't in the cards for them, it was just his way of saying that he was as committed to her as he would ever be, that he couldn't love her any more than he did. She didn't want to move; she didn't want to spoil the moment. Esteban knew in that instant that the flight home would be spent discussing the future more than sexy displays of exhibitionism. He didn't know what the future held for either of them; all he knew was that he wanted it to include some manifestation of the two of them and the special love that they shared. The last three days on their island vacation, they fucked, made love, screwed, and fucked some more. There was to be no more anal sex on that particular trip, Cynthia was a bit tender and needed some time to recuperate, but she had gotten the greatest gift of all in knowing that her soul mate and long distance lover envisioned a future, together, with her.

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,019 Followers
12