Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Story Info
A month of being apart makes for steamy reunion.
3.4k words
3.91
14.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say that time can be a cruel master, and often they don't know just how right they are.

It had been a little over a month since Ken had seen Brooke. It really isn't much time in the grand scheme of things, but to be separated thus from one's lover, soul mate, best friend, and support system can make anyone feel like the world is closing in on them. As he lay in bed thinking about the past few weeks Ken could only shake his head and wonder how he had made it. Brooke handled everything around the house. She handled everything with the kids teachers. But it was so much more than just the little things that she did. He missed her smiles, her warm lips, the sparkle in her eyes when she smiled. It was as if the world had become, for a time, grey.

But tonight was different. Tonight was the first night in a long time that Ken was happy. He was excited. Tomorrow was the day. The day that he was going to board a plane and cross the country to see his girls. Haley, who had been sent off to Florida to receive radiation treatment was a firecracker. Her spark and unique personality were much missed at home. Christopher, his son was also there and he was going to get to see him as well. It seemed like an eternity and every new picture that came across his phone made Ken think that his children were being given steroids to make them grow. It is amazing how fast children change, but now he would get to go and see them. It made him happier than he had been in a long time.

It was not the excitement of seeing his children that kept Ken awake tonight though. It was Brooke. His wife. That beautiful woman who had changed everything about his life. The woman who with her very smiles changed the way that he saw the world. Her compassion that counterbalanced his sometimes jagged and hard demeanor made him pause for a moment and say a quick prayer of thanks. Tomorrow he would get to see her. Tomorrow he would get to touch her. Tomorrow he would taste her.

"Hmmm. Taste her? Why does that turn me on? Oh yeah cause we haven't had sex in over a month. Ha ha very funny." Ken thought as he stared at the ceiling.

"Great, now your talking to yourself."

"Yeah but at least they are good thoughts. I mean have you seen that body?"

"Duh, she is my wife."

"Yeah she is and that video she sent you the other day of her cramming that replica of your cock into her pussy made me cum pretty hard."

"Yeah, me too."

"Uhh. We are the same person remember?"

Kenneth realized that he had allowed his own internal conversation get away from him. Dang ADD he thought. "Wish I could get that under control."

But the damage had been done. Ken found his mind straying to the thought of Brooke on her hands and knees in the bathtub at his parents house ramming a replica of his cock in and out of her pussy. It was an amazing thought. Ken realized then that he had been stroking his cock for a few minutes. Thinking of Brooke doing that to herself with his cock just made him horny. He shook his head and stopped stroking his cock. He was going to save his next orgasm for Brooke. He wanted to need her as much as he possibly could when he met up with her again.

Ken went over in his head all the things that Brooke had asked him to bring. The paperwork for the doctors, some shorts, a bathing suit, and some movies for the iPads all ran though his mind. He knew he had all of that. But then there were the things she hadn't asked him to pack. The things that made it even harder for Ken to not stroke his cock. The strap on cock that she could use a harness with or not, the pussy cloning kit (This one really intrigued him. A replica of her pussy for him for the rest of the time apart sounded pretty good to him).

"I wonder if my cloned cock will fit into her cloned pussy as well as my real cock fits inside her real pussy?" He wondered as sleep took him. Drifting off thinking of her pussy, his cock, a rubber cock, and a rubber pussy led him to have some strange dreams that night. Needless to say it was a very messy affair.

Getting up the next morning Ken grabbed all of his gear and threw it in the car. He would leave straight from work to get to the airport and he didn't want to forget anything. A couple of hours of work, a couple of hours of car and plane rides later. He stepped off the plane. It was humid and hot. That was the first thing he noticed as he stepped off the plane.

"Man am I glad I wont be living here." He thought to himself. But his thoughts very quickly turned from how warm it was outside. There across the room, just beyond the roped off area, stood the most beautiful woman Ken had ever seen. Brooke was there waiting for him. Holding his little girl and waiting for him to get off of the plane. All of his worries melted away as he hugged his wife. He could feel the swell of her breasts against his chest. He could feel her heartbeat through her lips as she kissed him with both a reservation that was decent for public, and a passion that conveyed to him that she had missed him too. He bent over next to pick up Haley. She was so excited and stood clapping her hands together. Ken was so overwhelmed he could feel tears well up in his eyes. He took each lady by the hand and they left the airport via baggage check, getting into the car and driving off towards the place where they were all staying.

It was only about a 20 minute ride to the house, but Ken was incapable of keeping his mind, or his hands to himself. Within minutes of being in the car Haley had drifted off to sleep and Ken's hands began to roam. He noticed that she had worn a skirt to pick him up. While he knew it probably didn't mean anything, the thought of what it might mean excited Ken. He had tried to talk to Brooke about the lingerie groupon they had bought be he never did quite get around to it. As his hand slid up her leg and beneath her skirt she glanced over at him with a warning glance.

"She is asleep already." He whispered to her as his fingers traced the panty line underneath her skirt.

"Be careful, I do not want to be seen." She said as she continued driving on the interstate. Traffic was fairly light and Ken sat up straight as he could while he ran his fingers over her panties. As he brushed lower he could feel a moistness on the panties. He knew then that she wanted him. That she wanted him to make her cum. He slid his fingers in past her panties and felt them immediately encounter wetness.

"Ooh, Baby! Have you been thinking about me today? Cause you are very wet." He purred as he slid his fingers into her pussy. Her breathing was already becoming irregular and he could tell that she was so excited that she was already on the verge of cumming. Not wanting to give things away by sticking his head in her lap, he pulled his fingers out of her and brought them to his lips. He could smell the intoxicating scent of her sex on his hands. It was like something snapped inside him. He had to have her and he had to have her now. But he knew that he couldn't do it while they were driving. While they were in the car. Ken didn't care. He could see that Brooke was flushed, that even though it was a warm night outside that her nipples were begging for attention. He reached out and tweaked them a little as she drove. It caught her a little by surprise and she squeeked. He saw her jump a little but noticed that she didn't move to stop him from tweeking them again. Then he decided that he just really didn't care all that much. He had her lift her bottom off of the seat a little. He slid a jacket underneath her bottom and lifted her skirt out of the danger zone. Then he quickly slid his fingers back under the cotton fabric of her panties. He explored her for just a moment and plunged his fingers, which he had just trimmed the nails on, deep as he could at this angle. He began to thrust as quickly and hard as he could from here. He was not disappointed. Brooke shuddered and moaned. From deep within herself she could feel the relief as the pressure that had been building since he first stuck his fingers into her wet womanhood released all over the jacket she was sitting on.

"Thank you for moving my skirt. I don't think I could have walked into that building with a wet spot on my ass." She said as she shooed his hands away from her pussy, tossed the jacket to the floor, and pulled her skirt down in just a matter of seconds.

"Oh, the fun just began" He whined.

"I know, and we will have lots of it tonight," she said reaching over and squeezing his hard cock through his now VERY tight jeans. "but we are here and we cant do anything else until Haley is in bed."

She pulled the car into the parking lot and they quickly got out of the car, grabbed his luggage, picked up Haley, and went inside.

Ten minutes later, after the formalities at the front desk had been waded through, they stepped into the room. It was nice enough but Ken was especially glad that there was a divider in the middle of the room so that their bed would be shielded from the innocent eyes of a little waker in the middle of the night. Haley was tired and went straight into her bed and began to watch television. Ken laid his stuff out on the floor at the foot of the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. He had been sitting all day long and was sure that his cock smelled none too fresh after all that travel. He wanted to smell and look great. Grabbing a wash cloth and some soap he quickly cleaned up everything. He quickly squirted on some smelly good stuff and stepped out of the bathroom. While in the bathroom he had slipped on some loose shorts, not thinking anything of it he walked up begin Brooke and accidentally brushed up against her hand as she stood looking at something on the countertop.

Instantly and to his surprise her hand grabbed his cock through his shorts. That was all it took and he became instantly hard in her hands. She quickly slid her hands up his cock and then down his waist band so that she could hold his warm cock in her hand. He felt his cock twitch in her hands. She ran her fingers over the top and felt his precum drip off as she spread it around the head. Ken closed his eyes and could barely believe what was happening to him. It was like something out of a dream. A hot woman had his cock in her hands and was playing with it while he was standing there. What was better was that this hot woman was his wife. The woman that he had dreamed about for his whole life, but who had actually been with him for the past few years. Feeling her hands on his cock and her nails tickling his balls almost made him pass out. But what happened next almost blew his mind.

Brooke looked around and seeing that Haley was completely asleep dragged Ken over towards their bed by his throbbing cock. She felt a satisfaction that he seemed incapable of moving or thinking while she had his cock in her hand. Then she did something she had only once before done. She grabbed his shorts and underwear and pulled them down in one quick stroke. Then as quickly as she had taken down his shorts she got on her knees and took his cock quickly in her mouth. Brooke could taste the salty precum that she had smeared on the head of the cock. She didn't really like the taste but having his cock in her mouth made her almost cum again. Ken's eyes rolled into the back of his head as she began to suck on his cock. Taking his cock in and swirling her tounge along the bottom as she pulled off. She took one hand and stroked his cock with it at the same time as she sucked his cock. Paying special attention to the underside of the head of his cock with her tongue, she could tell that he wouldn't take long. It made her excited and a little giddy to think that she might get him to cum this time.

Ken was lost in what was happening. Although he hadn't planned to cum the first time in her mouth, he quickly found himself at the point of no return. She had gotten really good at this. He found his hips rocking with her as she got quicker with her stroking. He felt her stop going in and out with her mouth and focused on moving her hands as she just used her tongue on his head. Then she felt what she had been wanting. His cock began to swell, his balls drew up and got tighter. Then he tip of his cock spasmed in her mouth and spewed his cum into her mouth. The warm thick gooey, salty liquid shot out with surprising speed and velocity tonight. She could tell that he had refrained from cumming for a few days. Not liking the flavor at all she got up, went to the sink, and spit out his cum. She loved having him cum in her mouth, but she wished that it didn't taste so bad, or feel so weird. But sucking his cock had done it for her. She could actually feel her own wetness dripping down her legs.

Ken sat down on the bed amazed at what had just happened. It was nothing like he had envisioned it, but it was way better than he could have imagined it.

She came back over towards him and as she came she started to strip off her clothing. First her shirt, and then her skirt. Another surprise shocked Ken as she took off her clothes. Underneath her skirt and shirt Brooke was wearing a simple matching bra and panty set. They were green with black lacy designs on them.

"Green, you always looked so good in green." He almost moaned at her.

"I know you like green, that's why I picked this set out." She said. "I had them shipped here so that I could surprise you."

"You definitely have done that more than once tonight already. That was simply incredible and you look like a million bucks. Is that all you were able to get?"

"No I got one other thing, but you will have to wait for that until we get home."

"Ok. You just look amazing right now. Come here. I think I need to return the favor."

"Return the favor? What do you mean by that?" She winked at him as she sat down and then laid down on the bed beside him.

"I think you know exactly what I mean."

With that Ken pushed Brooke over on the bed. He slid his hands down her panties as his lips locked with hers. His tongue brushed her tongue and he felt a wonderful connection with her. He could feel how wet she was and wondered if it was from sucking his cock or if it was because he had made her come in these very panties not an hour before. Then it didn't matter. He was too busy making love to her body to care. His mouth caressed her breasts and he sucked her nipples gently into his mouth. He moved from one side to the other sucking, nibbling, licking, and then sucking some more. The entire time his fingers were quickly moving over her clit. There was an urgency to his fingers. He almost needed her to come. He was desperate. His cock had already swollen again and he wanted so badly to thrust his hard cock inside her. But he restrained himself. He could tell that she was close. He could see it when the tingling in her breasts, from him sucking on her nipples, reached down through her belly and pulled on her clit. As he hit both at the same time it was like they were connected and Brooke felt an explosion well up inside her. She felt her pussy begin to contract. Her legs straightened and the sensation became both wonderful and intense. She could feel this orgasm spread from her loins throughout her entire body giving her a warmth throughout. But soon she was ready for him to stop rubbing her clit. It was too intense and she wanted his cock inside her besides.

She pushed his hands aside, stood up, pulled down the panties letting them fall to the floor and climbed on top of him. His cock was already hard again and she could tell that it was twitching with excitement at the thought of being inside her. She slowly and gently slid his cock inside her dripping pussy. As it went inside of her she could feel it filling her up. As his cock's head brushed past her g-spot she came a little on him. He smiled as he felt the warm liquid run down his cock and onto his balls.

Once he was all the way inside her Brooke stopped for a moment to enjoy the feeling of being stuffed with his cock. She almost didn't want to move from this spot ever. But she knew that much greater pleasure awaited if she did. She leaned forward to kiss Ken, and then he did what he usually did when she got on top of him. His hips went to work thrusting his hard cock in and out of her with a speed that was surprising for such a large man. It only took her a few seconds before she started to squirt in earnest. Weeks of cum came pouring out of her. She could not contain the cry of joy, and ecstasy as she came time after time. Each time she would build up and each time his cock would find her weak spot. Her pussy clenched his cock and her cum ran out of her. She came not only one way but two. First she could feel the squirting cum that made her feel so good. It relieved her, helped to make her feel better, but then as he continued to get frantic with his thrusting the orgasm changed, it became deeper. She could tell that she was no longer squirting but that a much larger dam was about to burst. Then it happened. She lost control. Her pussy started pulsing on his cock and she felt like something exploded in her belly. She felt good all over and her muscles in other parts of her body even shuddered. She could feel him stiffening as he prepared to cum as her pussy squeezed his cock. She could feel him cum. The swell of his cock. The new warmth as his cum hit her as deep as she could be hit inside.

That was all for that night. They were both spent. Ken had traveled far and Brooke had used all of her energy. They both cleaned up quickly and laid down in each others arms. Brooke rolled over, half naked and let Ken scratch her back and love on her for a few minutes. Then they both got dressed, as it wasn't wise to run around naked with a young child in the room, laid back down and fell asleep in each others arms. Content to be once again together.

To be continued again...