Absent Friend

Story Info
Wife plays with a toy boy.
3.2k words
3.5
149.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

If you scratch under the surface of a sleeping small town in Scandinavia you'll find out that the life there is far from as boring as visitors thinks. That's what happened to an average guy as me. When I came home from my work at a Wednesday afternoon Annie, my wife since 12 years told me, "Catrine rang me today and asked if I wish go with her to the Hotel and dance tonight. There's a good band tonight, she loves to dance, her husband never want to go with her and she doesn't want go there alone. I said yes, is that OK with you?"

"OK" But I was a bit surprised for Catrine asking her. Even they are in the same "girl gang" which usually meet once ore twice a month for some fun, neither Annie nor I had ever seen Catrine before she joined their gang via one of the other girls. Annie didn't like her very much and they had never before done anything together.

At half past eight she was ready to go. Dressed in a dark red top, short black skirt, her very nice legs in a dark pantyhose and black high heels. She was gorgeous, indeed, which I told her, "you're great, I wish you dressed so hot for seducing me sometimes"

She burst in laugh and replied, "no need to dress up for you, I got you yesterday anyway."

I almost said, "Whom the hell are you dressing up for then?" but kept my mouth shut.

Then she asked me to drive her to the Hotel, which I did, though I found it a bit funny why Catrine who lives outside the town didn't pick her up on her way. I even offered to catch her at the hotel after the dance if she had to wait a long time for a taxi.

I woke up when she got home at 2.00. We didn't spoke much. She told me she had fun and took a walk at home for getting fresh air after all smoke in there. I didn't ask her about any details.

She works part time at a ladies fashion shop, usually between 14.00 and 18.00 and slept when I went to my work. I'm neither the jealous nor a suspecting type and if she had told me going out with anyone else in the gang I hadn't wasted a second for further thoughts about it. But Catherine made me curious because they don't like each other's very match. Plus that Catherine lives in a hamlet about 10 kilometres from the town centre and she doesn't drink and therefore usually drive to their "girl parties". If two girls are going out together to a dance, one in her car, why don't she pick up the on the way to the dance and even drive her home after the dance. Only a short extra way to drive. A walk from town to our house takes 40 – 50 minutes and why Annie did it in a rainy September night with high heels instead of a few minutes ride in Catrine's car. I got curious about if Catherine ever was at the dance at all or Annie chose her name because she knows that I use to have some small talk with the other wives in the gang when I see them but I've never talked with Catherine and therefore would never ask her about their night out.

When I got home after work I was sure that there was something going on and got an idea which made me ashamed because I had never before suspected her for any cheating or been looking for clues of cheating after her "girls nights out". But some time must be the first time and I began my investigations with counting our condoms. Annie got ill of the pills and therefore we are using condoms. I buy them in 12 packs and I knew for sure I opened a new pack at Saturday and we only used one at Saturday and one at Tuesday, why there must be 10 left. I pulled out the drawer at my nightstand and counted. There were 12.!!! I counted again ad found that two of them were of a different make. A lightening stroke me, condoms are sold in three packs at the Gents and Ladies rooms at the Hotel. Could it be possible that she bought a three pack, used one and was too sneaky to throw the two leftovers? I had to sit down and calm down. Of course, there must even be other possible explanations. She liked gossips about who and who had an affair and such things and usually told me what was hot. If she got those two leftovers from any of her friends who fucked at the hotel that evening I expected her to tell me some gossip. But, no questions from me.

I decided to "play the game" and find out whom in the hell the damn bastard was who was able to get into my lovely wife's panties. Many guys had made their efforts during the years, even some who were our friends until they tried, but as far as I knew everybody had failed.

She didn't mention any more of her night out and I didn't ask. At Friday I ate lunch at the Hotel and went to the Gents and bought a three pack condoms in the automatic machine and found out that they were of the same make as those, which had appeared to my drawer.

The next Tuesday evening Annie told me that she had talked with Caterine who asked her to go with her to the dance at Wednesday evening because she didn't want to miss an evening with one of her favourite bands. Catherine's husband had accepted after some nagging and it was up to me if I didn't have any objections. Neither of them wanted to go alone.

I told her, "Sounds great, it's time for her husband and me to know each other, we can go to the pub and have some beers while you ladies are dancing".

She got pale, but tried to smile and replied with a little badly hidden anger, "are you mad? you two can't go out drinking and leave the children alone."

"You're right as usual, please forgive my simple joke" I told her with a smile, but thought to myself "No, it's better that their mother goes out whoring, I'll debunk you bitch"

At Wednesday evening she dressed in a very sexy black dress with a high slit on the her right leg, nice coloured light stay up stockings and her black high heels. As the week before she asked me to drive her to the hotel which I accepted to do. When she went to the WC, I got into the bedroom and counted the condoms. We had a "quickie" at Saturday evening so there ought to be 11 left but there were only 8, which meant she was well supplied for her night out. My plan for the evening was very simple, just drive her to the hotel and drive back home and change clothes and get to the Hotel again. What to do there had to depend on what was going on.

I drove her to the Hotel and she went through the entrance door. There is a "7 –11" type service shop at the next block to the Hotel. I did a stop there and went out of the car to buy candy to the kids who had to be alone at home that evening. When I was out of the car I saw Annie came out from the hotel and be standing at the pavement. I stood close to the building so I could see her without she been able to see me. To my great luck I have a very common car, a blue Volvo V70 and there were two cars between her and me so she didn't recognise it. After a few minutes a silver metallic Mercedes stopped at the hotel, she opened the door and went in gave him a hug and a kiss and didn't see me when they went past.

Not much traffic at that time a September evening in small Scandinavian town so I followed them in a safe distance. They went to an area with rather expensive houses a short distance outside the town centre where they stopped at a driveway outside a nice house. Now I knew whom the damn bastard was. His name is Thom but he's better known by his nickname "toy boy" because he is living together with and working for Mrs Strand, the divorced owner of the best ladies fashion shop in town. Mrs Strand is about 53, which means about 18 years senior to her "toy boy". But she keeps her body in good shape and looks much younger than her real age. Mrs. Strand use to spend some weeks at a spa in Canary Islands every fall and it's probably therefore "toy boy" is having some fun at home.

I took a further drive around the block thinking about my situation and what to do.

Of course, I could drive home and pretend to know nothing. Not my style to hide the head in sand like an ostrich. And such a wimpy behaviour could only make things worse in the future.

Be sitting in the car several hours outside the house and catch her when she got out well fucked would only make her feel a loathing for such a coward wimp and end in divorce. Not my style.

I had to stop it. I parked at the driveway behind his Mercedes and went around the house for a rec. The house was well shut off from neighbours view so most of the Venetian blinds were up. Thom and Annie were in the semi dark dining room where the only light came candles on the table with a supper for two. He stood behind her with his hands on her breasts and whispered something in her ear. She smiled, took off her panties and gave them to him. He lifted them to his nose, took a deep sniff and put them in his pocket and they sat down at the table for their supper. I've seen enough, high time for some action.

I went to the main entrance and rang the bell. When nobody opened within ten seconds I rang again. Then I heard a voice behind the door asking, "Who is it"

"Your car damaged by burglars"

When Thom opened the door I pushed him at side, told him "my wife is in here" and made a quick rush to the dining room where Annie got ash grey in her face when she recognized it was me who rushed in there.

She shouted, "What the hell are you doing?"

I shouted back, "Stop your whoring"

Then the screaming "toy boy" came into the dining room, "I'll ring the police!"

Annie calmed him down by saying, "He is my husband, take it easy"

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Ask him"

I asked Annie, "What the hell are YOU doing here?"

She replied, "Negotiating about a new top job at his firm"

"Does he have whorehouse? No need to take the panties off for a simple shop job".

I turned to Thom and said, "Don't try any trick and pass me the whore's panties"

He did and I gave them to Annie and told her to take them on which she did with blushing red face. Now she knew that she had lost her face and the game. She began crying loudly. Then I asked Thom, "How much did you pay this whore when you fucked her last Wednesday?"

"Nothing"

"Time to pay, great hookers are not cheap. Your wallet please"

He burst out in oaths and objections but calmed down when I suggested bill Mrs Strand for her "toy boy's" pleasures. He gave me the wallet and I found out he had a surprisingly large amount in it. I took what was equal to about 700 in US Dollars. Annie was still crying and didn't say a word. I asked her, "Do you want come home with me or do you prefer stay here with this gigolo?"

"Take me home"

We left the house without speaking to each other. On the way home I did stop at a parking lot and told her it was better try to keep our children out of this mess and speak here and now. I asked her "Am I so bad that you must go to a damn gigolo?"

She began sobbing and replied, "It's not what you think."

"Probably worse, please tell me how in the hell I found you without panties in that gigolo's nest? You don't know how much I already know so don't try to throw any bullshit."

She told me a story about how Marie, a married fellow-worker of hers, had a date last Wednesday evening the Hotel and her date had a friend with him. Marie's neighbour who promised to go for a blind date with the friend had to stay at home with a sick child and therefore Marie had asked Annie. She knew that I knew Marie was a cheating slut and I didn't like her to do anything with Marie. Therefore she lied about Catrine. Annie had no intentions fucking neither the friend nor anybody else. She wanted only to dance and have a good time. The friend of Marie's date was a real jerk so she dumped him after a short time. Then she met Thom, who together with Mrs Strand had been at the same party as Annie and her boss Lisa after a fashion show. Thom had danced a few tunes with her and made a deep impression of a nice guy. Last Wednesday he told her that Mrs Stand was at Gran Canaria and invited her for a drink at his place, which she of course, refused. Therefore he kept her company at the dance and even bought her some drinks. In her opinion totally innocent party until Marie and her date came to the bar for a drink and she gave Annie the room key and told her and Thom, "You two lovebirds can use the room while we calm down here with a drink"

Annie told she felt a bit sorry for Thom who had a hard on most of the evening so she accepted. In the room they had some necking before she took out his dick and rolled a condom on it and gave him some wank. Thereafter he lay down on the bed and begged her to ride him. She got very horny, gave up her resistance against cheating me and took off her skirt, pantyhose and panties and let him play with her pussy before she climbed in position for riding him. But it was too late, he had already ejaculated before she got his dick in her. A few minutes later Marie and her date was back and nothing else happened that evening. She took a drink at the bar and walked home.

I asked her, "You rolled a condom on his dick. Where did you get it?"

"I got a box from Marie when I came to the Hotel, she had bought several at the 'Ladies'"

"Did you got any condoms with you to the gigolo's nest tonight?"

"Yes"

I think she told me the truth, at least about the condoms, but I had difficult to believe an experienced "toy boy" acting as a teenager and ejaculating without any control.

Thom had phoned her several times at her job and told her how sorry he was for his fiasco and offered her a romantic supper for compensation. She accepted after his fourth call but didn't promise him any sex, which he accepted. In the car he noted she had stockings instead of pantyhose and begged for her panties as souvenir.

That was her story, true or not true about what happened in the room at the Hotel? Why did Thom pay for a fuck he didn't have? Perhaps for avoid a reputation as a "quickie"

I asked Annie, "Did you wanted to fuck him tonight?"

"I don't know"

"You understand it could happen?"

"Yes"

"You wanted?"

"I don't know. It depended on him. If he had got me feel good and horny I can't deny I had let him fuck me. I'm sorry. It wasn't love, only sex. You're my only love please forgive me! Do you?"

"We'll see, it depends if you told me the truth"

"I swear I did. How could you know I was there? My God you mugged him"

"Small town gossip, ask your friends. Thom didn't object the amount, so it must been worth every cent of what he paid. Did you really tell me the whole truth?"

She began crying, "Oh my God, does the whole town know about Thom and me? What are you doing with his money?"

"It's whore money, I'll do what I ought to do to recover from this terrible humiliation."

"Please don't do anything stupid, our marriage can't take it"

"It's your problem, I didn't ask you to fuck the damn gigolo. For how many others have you spread your legs during the years? Even the gigolo must regard you as cheap slut; only two drinks and a few tunes at the dance floor got your panties off. And tonight they were off as the first thing you did at his nest. You are free to go if you don't accept what I'm going to do or not to do. As I feel right now, I don't care."

She swore that she had never cheated me before and told me Thom was both the first and the last time she cheated me.

We got home without any further talking and didn't say much to each other during the next two weeks.

One evening about two weeks later I met W in a small Italian restaurant at the country capital. A friend of mine had introduced me and when W got my story she accepted, though it was against her rules. She was great, expensive dressed natural beauty, shining of high class and money. She was a student at a law school and had only a few very rich regulars, which was enough to pay her studies and give her a good life. At the coffee after a very pleasant supper she told me she accepted me as an "interesting case" and if I accepted her terms we could leave for our double room at one of the best hotels in the city. I used all Thom's money but the main part came from my own pocket. I didn't care about the amount. It was worth every cent. W was great both in bed and as an understanding listener to my problem. After several hours she told, "The game is over, but I like you and if you want me to stay, I can stay the rest of the night as a friend" Of course I accepted and got an unbelievable pleasure with a quite different W. After the breakfast together we parted with a hug and W told me, "Your wife is much better than you think. Go home be good to her and get a new start. Good luck"

Back at home I told Annie, "We are at a junction and it's high time to chose our roads. Separate directions or a new start together?"

"Together"

"Same here. Let's forget all crap, never mention it again and get a new start at this very moment."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers