Absolut Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers

She opened her eyes and looked around. He was right. The place was empty and the bar man was glaring at them whilst repeatedly glancing at the clock on the wall. Shit. She must have fallen asleep. Suddenly the prospect of going home to an empty flat was very unappealing. Tonight was not a night when she wanted to be alone.

"Is there a mini bar in your room?"

"Lucy, I think maybe—"

She shushed him with her finger before saying, "Please, I don't want to be on my own. My head hurts and I just want to talk." She wiped a tear from her eye and sniffed.

"Well I suppose I ought to keep an eye on you if you still refuse to get a check up." He frowned. "Just as well I have a first aid qualification."

*

"Are you ok?" Chris was looking at her with concern when Lucy returned to the here and now after her jolly trip down memory lane.

She rubbed her head. "It all came back to me," she said. "I remember everything."

Chris sat down on the step next to her and took her hand. "Hey, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You didn't do anything bad!"

Lucy sniffed as tears pricked her eyes. "I seriously can't dance though, can I?" The memory of wiggling around in Chris's hotel room to the soundtrack from MTV Base was mortifying. In fact, it was even more traumatic than the conversation she had had with Gary prior to her portentous dash across town.

"I hate to say it, but no, you can't dance."

She felt him shaking with silent laughter and turned round accusingly. "Why didn't you stop me!"

"I did try, but to be honest, despite your atrocious lack of rhythm, I was quite enjoying the spectacle!"

He stood and held out a hand. "Come on, you need a cup of tea and a lie down."

*

Lucy knew from the moment she opened her eyes that something was out of kilter. Her head still felt sore, but at least there was no splitting headache pounding behind her temples. She looked at the clock on her table: it was still early, so at least she was not late for work. So what was different? Had she done something bad last night?

Then an arm snaked around her waist and somebody nuzzled her neck. "Good morning," said a gruff voice in her ear.

She relaxed and smiled. It was Chris, and for once she had done nothing she was ashamed of. In fact, despite the rocky start to their acquaintance, it appeared she had finally met a guy who was absolutely fabulous.

"Fancy a cup of tea?" She turned over to face him.

"Not yet," he replied with a grin before kissing her senseless.

rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers