Absolute Devotion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to close out my tab," I told the bartender. "I don't believe my gentleman friend is going to show up."

"Well, I'm sorry you got stood up," the bartender told me. "The drink is on the house."

"Thank you, young man," I said and considered living him a tip except I didn't know how to calculate the percentages for a tip on a zero cost item.

I looked at Jimmy and Erica and saw they weren't rushing off just yet, so I tried to walk out quietly without attracting too much attention to myself. The hostess told me to have a nice night, and I thanked her before going into a long diatribe about how one is supposed to calculate tip percentages on a zero cost item.

"Usually you just leave what you feel is right in that situation," she told me.

"My moral compass hasn't been working right since I participated in an experiment that increased my libido," I replied.

"Well, I see," she said with a stunned expression. "Goodnight."

As I was driving home, my cell phone rang. The caller ID said it was Erica, so I pulled over to the side of the road and answered it.

"Hello?" I said, trying to sound like I was half-asleep.

"It's me," she said. "I need you to stay in your room tonight and not come out. I need you to act like you are sleeping and like nothing wakes you up. Do you understand?"

"Huh? What time is it?" I said with a simulated yawn.

"Sweetie, did you hear me? I'm coming home with a man and I need you to stay in your room and not come out for any reason. If you do this then I will end your little punishment and let you kiss my feet in the morning."

"What if I have to pee?" I asked.

"Take a jar or something in your room. You are not to come out of your room, make any noise at all in your room, or do anything that will make anyone think you are doing anything but sleeping through the entire night. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Erica," I said.

"I'm going to be fucking your best friend Jimmy tonight, but you will never, ever let him know you know anything about it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Erica," I said while crying. "Miss Erica?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Do you have to do this with Jimmy? I know you need, you know, but does it have to be Jimmy?"

"Yes, sweetie, it does. Tonight is going to hurt you so much, and I know you won't really be sleeping, I know you'll be listening the whole time and crying your eyes out. I can't imagine how painful this is going to be for you, but that's why I want to do it. In the morning I will hold you in my arms and you can cry all you want. I get so turned on when you cry."

"I don't understand..."

"Do you know how nothing in the world turns you on more than my feet? How you fantasize about kissing them and licking them? That is how I feel about making you cry. It turns me on more than anything. I get so fucking wet just thinking about doing something that I think will make you cry that I just have to do it."

"Okay..."

"Oh, and Keith?"

"Yes, Miss Erica?"

"I love you."

12