Absolute Devotion Ch. 09

Story Info
A murder investigation leads to many questions.
5.3k words
4.38
9.5k
3

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

I was sitting alone in a bathroom stall trying to figure out how to approach Erica with the idea of her having a threesome with Jimmy and Cat when two of my co-workers came into the men's room.

They were talking loudly and excitedly about some big news that had just broken in the office.

"Yeah, that's why the cops are here talking to people," one of them was saying. "They found Ray at the bottom of the river with a big rock tied around his ankle."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. I thought he was done being involved with the mob years ago."

"They must have sucked him back into the life, man. I'm telling you, that motherfucker got himself killed. He must have pissed off someone real bad."

I thought for a moment about Ray and how much he picked on me, which made me glad he was gone, but I'd never wished him dead. I did enjoy the way he groped Erica and how he liked biting her nipples, but that didn't make up for the years of torment he'd put me through.

Then I had a sudden realization. I had punched Ray in the face, thrown him out of my house, and he ended up dead at the bottom of the river. I was going to become a suspect.

The idea was very exciting. I'd never been a suspect in a murder investigation before. I'd always been the quiet wallflower no one paid much attention to, but now I was going to be in the spotlight. My one run-in with the law after trying to punch two old ladies at Erica's tennis match had been exciting, but I wasn't being charged with anything.

I was about to be taken seriously for the first time by the public at large. I was going to be a suspect in a murder investigation.

I finished my men's room masturbation session, pulled myself together, and walked back out into the office. I saw the police talking with several people, all of whom stated they had last seen Ray at the end of the workday the previous day.

Then I saw Jimmy. He was in one of the manager's offices, which had big glass windows around it so people could see inside. I figured he had this kind of office to discourage him from masturbating at his desk, but now it was giving me a clear view of the danger that was coming my way.

A man in a cheap suit, who was apparently a police detective, was talking with Jimmy. Jimmy had his head in his hands. He was looking downwards and shaking his head in response to their questions. If they got anywhere with Jimmy, if he told them what had happened the previous night at the impromptu pizza party, they were going to get around to interrogating me very soon.

"Hey, foot boy," came a familiar voice from behind me. "Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

It was Detective Haggerty, the female police detective who had interrogated me regarding the incident with the two old ladies at the tennis match. I knew she was very thorough, clever, and was able to detect things other people were unable to detect using her superior detective powers and sharp intellect.

"Okay," I said as I turned around nervously. "I figured someone would want to talk to me at some point."

"I'm using this office back here," she said and motioned to the door to the office that belonged to the vice president of human resources. It was an office without big windows. It only had one window, and that was a window that provided a view of outside.

I followed her into the office and she closed the door behind us. She motioned for me to sit down in the chair I had sat in back when I was trying to negotiate my salary a year earlier. I had been offered a salary I didn't think was adequate and went in trying to make the case that I wanted more money. When I left, I had settled for a salary much lower than the one that had been initially offered to me.

"Let me start with the obvious question," she said after we'd both sat down. "Do you know anything about Ray Mundo's murder?"

"No."

"I'm being told by a lot of people that he used to bully you. Is that true?"

"Yes, he used to make fun of me all the time."

"How did you break your hand?"

"I punched Ray in the face. Blood came out of his nose but he didn't die."

"You realize you aren't going to leave this room until you give me a foot massage, don't you?"

"I wasn't aware of that, no."

"You have an erection, so you were obviously thinking about it."

"I wasn't. I always have an erection. It is very difficult to give a foot massage with only one good hand."

"I see. Where were you when you punched Ray Mundo in the face?"

"In my apartment."

"Why was Ray at your apartment?"

"I'd rather not say."

"A man is dead and he was at your apartment last night where you punched him in the face. Do you know how that looks? You need to tell me everything that happened."

"Everything?"

"Yes."

"We had a pizza party. It wasn't planned, it just kind of happened. My best friend Jimmy and my girlfriend had an argument and she invited him to come over so they could patch things up and Jimmy was with Ray, so they both came over and brought pizza."

"I see. So, why did you punch Ray? Was he making fun of you?"

"Everything was going great, except the cheese slid off the pizza and onto my shirt and I had to shout it out. Then Jimmy got this idea that he was gay because he got excited when Ray started taking off his pants and he locked himself in my bathroom and started crying."

"Why was Ray taking off his pants?"

"He wanted to have sex with my girlfriend."

"So that's why you punched him?"

"No."

"So, why did you punch him?"

"I'd really rather not say."

"The guy was taking off his pants in your apartment because he wanted to have sex with your girlfriend and that isn't why you punched him? Hell, if you did I would tell you that you were completely justified."

"You could write that down if you want, if you think it will help clear me."

"When those two old ladies were threatening to eat your girlfriend out and stick their fingers in her you went after them and couldn't land a punch. Now you punch this guy Ray in the face hard enough to bust his nose and break your hand. Have you been practicing?"

"Practicing what?"

"Practicing punching people."

"No, we were in relatively close quarters and I was a lot closer to him than I was to those mean old ladies so it was easier to hit him."

"What did he do that made you punch him? What I'm getting at here is that you didn't punch him when he tried to take of his pants to have sex with your girlfriend, so there must have been something else, something bigger that made you hit him."

"Do I have to tell you?"

"The man was found dead this morning at the bottom of the river, so yes. You need to tell me everything."

As I struggled with my response, Detective Haggerty got up from her chair and came around the desk. She leaned back against the desk, standing over me, looking very serious. Her piercing stare cut swiftly and sharply through my feeble defenses.

"They tied me up," I said, with tears in my eyes. "They tied me to a chair and made me watch them have sex with Erica. They were getting her all excited and horny and then Ray started taking off his pants and Jimmy freaked out and locked himself in the bathroom. Ray went to talk to him and found out what Jimmy was upset about and left Erica on the couch alone, all hot and bothered, and she was upset about that and told me to throw them out. Ray wouldn't leave, so I punched him."

"That's what I thought," Detective Haggerty said. "Where did Ray go when he left?"

"I don't know," I said through my tears. "I sent him out the door and he got in his car and left."

"Are you sure?"

"When I got Jimmy to leave he went outside and said Ray left, and since he came with Ray he didn't have any way to get home."

"You should have told him to call a cab."

"I did."

"You aren't as dumb as you look, are you?"

"I don't really know how dumb I look," I told her.

Detective Haggerty reached down and unzipped her boots. She slipped them off and then pulled off her socks. She leaned back against the desk and acted completely casual about what she'd just done.

"What happened after Ray and Jimmy left your place?"

"Erica took me to the emergency room on account of my broken wrist and fingers," I told her while staring down at her bare feet.

"You didn't help her get off after your friends had gotten her all worked up?"

"No, ma'am, I didn't. She said something about me helping her out later, but that never happened."

"Do you ever have sex with your girlfriend?"

"I don't understand how that is relevant to Ray's murder."

"I had a long day yesterday and went home very late. As I was driving down Murdock Street I saw you, on your knees, kissing her feet."

"Really?"

"Were you on your knees in the middle of Murdock Street last night kissing Erica's feet?"

"I wasn't in the middle of the road. We were pulled over to the side. How did you know it was her? She was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses."

"Have you ever had sexual intercourse with Erica?" she asked, ignoring my question.

"No."

"Are you aware of the fact that you have been staring at my feet ever since I took my shoes off?"

"Yes."

"Are you aware of the fact that there is no way you are getting out of this room until you do exactly what you did on the side of the road last night with MY feet?"

"I'm not sure I could do it exactly the same," I told her, crying profusely because I was conflicted between my loyalty to Erica and my growing desire for Detective Haggerty's feet.

"I think you could try really hard," she said. "I think you WANT to try really hard, don't you?"

"I'm absolutely devoted to Erica," I told her, unable to stop staring down at her beautiful bare feet. I kept telling myself they weren't Erica's feet. They weren't as smooth, they weren't as delicate, and they didn't have Erica's gorgeous high arches. "I can't be disloyal to her," I sobbed.

"But you WILL be disloyal to her, won't you?"

"No, I can't," I cried as I slipped off the chair and dropped to my knees in front of Detective Haggerty. "Please, don't make me," I said as I lowered my head towards her feet.

"Did you know the last number to call Ray Mundo last night was your girlfriend? According to his cell phone, which we found on the riverbank, she called him at one o'clock, which was just after she brought you to the emergency room. Do you know why she would call him?"

"No," I said, trembling as I resisted the urge to kiss Detective Haggerty's feet.

"I think she called him so they could finish what they started at your apartment. You said she was all worked up after the foreplay, or whatever happened before Ray started taking his pants off. I think she dropped you off at the emergency room and was going to hook up with him while you were having your hand taken care of. I think they met and something went wrong and she killed him, tied a rock around his ankle and threw him in the river."

"She wouldn't do that," I said and then remembered how, after things went wrong during the pizza party, she said that any man who got her worked up and left her high and dry would end up at the bottom of the river.

"But I think she did," Detective Haggerty said, lifting her left foot and caressing the side of my face with the sole of her foot. "Everyone else thinks it has something to do with the mob, something about him having been in the mob and then getting out. I'm the only one who thinks your girlfriend killed him."

"She didn't," I sobbed as she kept caressing my face with her foot and then started running the tip of her big toe along my lips, which I was fighting to keep tightly closed, hating the fact that I had to part them to answer Detective Haggerty's questions.

"Any minute now you are going to lose control and start sucking on my big toe, and then you are going to kiss and lick my feet like the sick pervert you are. I'm impressed by the restraint you've shown to this point. You're obviously very devoted to Erica. I can appreciate that."

I tried to turn my face away from her foot and keep her toe from touching my lips, but she shifted her position and with the top of her foot gently pushing against my cheek, she moved my head back to its original position.

"I can't be disloyal to Miss Erica," I sobbed. "She means everything to me."

"And you would make any sacrifice for her, and do anything to make her happy, wouldn't you?"

"Yes..."

"I'm the only detective in this city smart enough to figure out what really happened last night. No one else will ever put the pieces together to point the finger at Erica, I can guarantee that. And even if anyone does consider the possibility, I can convince them otherwise."

"Why would you do that?"

"I really don't care that someone killed Ray Mundo. I've looked at his file, and I've talked to people who worked with him, people who knew him, even his ex-wife who filed assault charges against him multiple times. He's got a long rap sheet from his days in the mob. The guy was an asshole. Let's not kid ourselves on that point. The thing is, though, if I let this go, if I quash the entire line of inquiry into Erica as a suspect, I wouldn't be doing the job I'm paid to do. No matter what I think about someone, everyone is supposed to be entitled to justice, so I find myself in a quandary."

My lips parted, quivering, and Detective Haggerty's big toe began slowly sliding between them.

"See, now I know we can work together on this," said Detective Haggerty with a smile. "We just need to be on the same page. Erica needs to know she can't just kill a man for leaving her hanging, but I don't think she needs to go to prison for killing that wife-beating piece of shit. I'm sure you agree."

I couldn't control myself any longer. I sucked on her big toe passionately, enjoying how it slid so easily in and out of my mouth. The flesh of her toe was cold at first, but warmed with my attention. She had a callus along her toe, something I was not used to as Erica's feet had none, but I came to like how different her feet were from Erica's.

Detective Haggerty's feet were bigger than Erica's, her arches weren't nearly as high, and her toes were shorter and stubby. She didn't get her toenails manicured, she apparently just trimmed them herself and didn't use any polish. Still, the more I tasted them, and the more I kissed them and enjoyed being so close to them, the more I wanted to please them.

She watched me making love to her feet with my mouth with great delight, and then she picked up her cell phone and began taking pictures of me and what I was doing. I paused for a moment, looking up at her with great horror, but I couldn't stop kissing and licking her feet. I just couldn't.

"That's enough," she said abruptly as I was running my tongue over her very callused heel. "Get back in the chair."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, feeling disappointed in having to stop as well as ashamed of my infidelity.

"I actually enjoyed that," she said after she put her boots back on and went back to sitting behind the desk. "I can see why Erica keeps you around."

"Yes, ma'am," I said quietly, tears still falling from my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I got you all worked up and left you hanging," she said. "Does that make you want to murder me?"

"No, ma'am."

"So, here we are, in a real pickle of a situation. You just went to town on my feet and I have the pictures to prove it. Blackmail is illegal, as I'm sure you aware, but it can be a lot of fun. There's a whole list of crimes that are a lot of fun and that is one of them."

"What are you going to do with the pictures, ma'am?"

"I'm going to send them to Erica," she said as she sat back in her chair and put her hands behind her head, looking very pleased with herself.

"No, please don't, you can't do that, please," I sobbed, throwing my head in my hands.

Detective Haggerty's cell phone rang and she answered it while I continued bawling my eyes out.

"Yes, very good, do you have him in custody? That's great... So, we can leave these people to their business now? Excellent... you did great work today, Peter, I really appreciate it... I'll see you back at the station."

She completed the phone conversation, stood up, and told me to pull myself together.

"They caught the guy who killed Ray Mundo. It was this asshole who used to be a hired gun for the mob. Apparently he found out Ray was screwing his wife and decided to, well, you can figure out the rest."

"But you said..."

"Did you really think your girlfriend killed this guy? Maybe you are stupider than you look."

"She told me if a guy left her hanging like that he would end up at the bottom of the river..."

"Oh for crying out loud, if someone arrested me for every time I threatened to kill a guy for being lame in the sack I'd be on death row. Get real, pervert."

Detective Haggerty collected her things and started out the door.

"Wait, what are you going to do with those pictures?" I asked. "Please don't send them to Erica. I'm begging you. Please don't."

"I'm not going to send them to her just yet," Detective Haggerty told me. "I'm going to hold onto them and we'll see what happens. They might come in handy someday, and then again maybe they won't. Or maybe I just want to look at them some night when I'm alone having too many glasses of bourbon and I want to diddle my fish hole. Who really knows?"

I stared blankly, not knowing what to say or do. She informed the other detectives and uniformed police officers that they had the killer in custody and they could vacate the premises. After they were gone, Jimmy called me aside.

"Did they ask you about last night?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I had to tell them what happened," Jimmy said nervously. "They told me they were sure I killed Ray because he turned me gay. So, I had to tell them all about how we were going to fuck Erica while you watched and then the detective interrogating me brought these three other cops in the office and made me tell the whole story over again."

"Look, Jimmy, you are NOT gay," I sighed. "Why did they want you to tell the story again to the other three cops?"

"I don't know, but then the detective pressed me really hard and told me to give him Erica's phone number and then these other three cops wrote it down, too. I think they're going to try to pin the murder on Erica!"

"They already caught the guy," I told Jimmy. "Didn't you hear them? He was some mob hit man and Ray was fucking his wife."

"Why would this detective want Erica's phone number if they already caught the killer? It doesn't make sense. And why would the other three cops write down her number unless they were going to interview her about the murder?"

"I can't see there being any other possible reason," I told Jimmy, suddenly concerned the case wasn't really closed and that Detective Haggerty was tricking me again, using the smokescreen of having caught the real killer so she could get Erica to think she'd gotten away with it.

"I bet they are going to start following her, trying to see if she does anything that gives her away," Jimmy deduced. "If they were going to do round the clock surveillance they would need at least three cops to do it, right? They would have three shifts to cover, so it's obvious what the plan is, right?"

"You're right," I said, scratching my chin thoughtfully. "Okay, let's try to get this straight. This detective gets you to tell him about what happened last night, and after you tell him about how you and Ray were doing you know what with Erica, he brings three other cops in the room and makes you tell them about it. Then he asks for her phone number and the other three cops write it down as well..."

"Yeah, that's it exactly."

"Okay, so Detective Haggerty announces they've caught the guy who killed Ray and everyone picks up and leaves, case closed, but these cops want Erica's phone number. That doesn't make sense unless the case isn't really solved and they are actually trying to pin the murder on Erica, letting her, and everyone else, think the case is closed when it ISN'T. Jimmy, you are brilliant. I'm glad you're my best friend."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers
12