Absolute Necessities in an Airport

Story Info
Some things are just too important.
2.4k words
3.88
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A voice invaded every corner of the airport terminal with all its harsh urgency, stressing that the remaining passengers for flight 238 were required to present themselves to the relevant departure gate without delay. Kerry sighed in disappointment. She wasn't sorry to be leaving the country, because she had a new job and a new life to get on with. But once she went through that gate, she would be admitting to herself that Paul wasn't coming to say goodbye.

How she wished that she hadn't gone round to his house the previous night and offered to have sex with him. At the time it had seemed to her the only natural way to bring to an end five years of the closest friendship she had ever known with anyone. It had also seemed like the perfect parting gift for Paul, who for those five years had maintained such a healthy interest in her body. She reminded him of that when he started protesting about her suggestion.

"Of course accidents can happen, Paul, but how can you accidentally walk in on me in the shower at least once a week without fail? And why is it always necessary for you to stare at me for at least five seconds before you supposedly realise your mistake? Come on, don't look at me like that. I care for you so much, I'm just glad I can do something for you now and again. I like giving you your weekly thrill. Why do you think you always find the bathroom door unlocked?"

Paul had shaken his head sullenly at all this, but Kerry still hadn't heeded the warning signs. She pressed on enthusiastically with the case she was making. "But now that I'm going to leave for good, a five-second thrill isn't really good enough, is it? How can I walk away never having given you the one thing you obviously long for the most?"

Paul had then insisted that she was completely wrong. He said he valued their friendship far too much, to which Kerry pointedly and eloquently responded by taking her top off.

"But surely you value these as well?" she asked.

That was where it had all gone disastrously wrong. Paul had turned away in horror, apparently aghast to be presented with her boobs. Then, trying desperately to keep them out of his line of vision, he had summarily bundled her out of his house and slammed the front door on her, which he followed up by throwing her discarded top out of the window.

Kerry would later sincerely wish that she had got the message at that point and started grovelling, but at the time she had simply been fascinated by the passion of his reaction to the sight of her boobs. It had led her to think he must have some special fascination with them. She was sure that she could use it to provoke him beyond breaking-point, so she shouted back through the door at him.

"You can run from my boobs but you can't hide! They'll invade your sleep! After all these years of longing, how will you live with yourself knowing that you had the chance to gaze at them to your heart's content but you didn't take it? To stroke them, to taste them, to play with them…I'm playing with them now, Paul. Oh, they're so soft. So yielding to the slightest touch. Open the door and see for yourself."

But she had underestimated him, because the door remained stubbornly shut. And that was how Kerry had now found herself standing alone in the airport, ruing the fact that, instead of bringing their friendship to the beautiful resolution she had planned, her visit to Paul's house had spoilt things forever. She went through the motions of having a last look around the terminal building, but there was absolutely no sign of him. So she turned sadly towards the departure gate, deciding it was time to face her future.

"Kerry, wait!" came an impassioned cry from far behind her. Paul's voice was unmistakable. She swung back round to face him, with her eyes suddenly gleaming.

"I knew you'd never let me go without saying goodbye," she lied.

"I'm not here to say goodbye," was his response.

Kerry looked at him, confused and slightly hurt. Paul started to explain.

"I'm here to tell you that you were right. I should have listened to you. They did invade my sleep, your…"

He indicated what he was trying to tell her by allowing his eyes to gradually slip well below her face, and this time he didn't hurriedly look away in embarrassment as he normally did. There was plenty to see, since it was a hot day, and as such all that impeded his view of her body was a red bikini-top, denim shorts and a backpack.

Kerry smiled at his inability to say the words. "You mean my boobs?" she asked, reaching out to stroke his face softly. "If you changed your mind last night, why didn't you just come round and tell me?"

Paul shook his head sadly. "I thought after throwing you out, you wouldn't want to know."

"Oh, you silly man. The offer was still open. You could have been playing with them all night long if only you'd plucked up the courage. But now it's too late."

"Oh, please, Kerry, don't say that. I've plucked up the courage now. And it's like you said. How am I going to live with myself knowing that I had this chance and let it slip?"

A loudspeaker message with a tone of even greater finality repeated that all remaining passengers had to go to the departure gate immediately. Kerry summoned up the most apologetic facial expression she could manage. "Paul, I want you to have my boobs, but what can I do? You heard that announcement. If I don't go in the next two minutes, I'll probably miss my flight."

"Oh please, Kerry," he implored her, "two minutes is enough time to give me something. I just can't bear for you to go without getting my hands on you somehow."

Kerry's mind was in turmoil. In the past, she'd always been the one that had laughed at Paul's inhibitions, but she suddenly realised that, as much as she wanted to, she had far too many inhibitions herself to let him fondle her bare boobs in front of hundreds of people who were facing in every conceivable direction. But equally, the crestfallen look on Paul's face was too heartbreaking to ignore. She had to quickly think of something they could do that wouldn't make anyone who looked at them bat an eyelid.

She hurriedly slipped her backpack off, and pulled out some sun-cream from inside. "I'll lie down, and you can rub this into my back," she told him conspiratorially. "People do that kind of thing all the time. I know it's not the same as getting your hands on my boobs, but at least it's skin-on-skin contact."

Once she was in position, Paul set about his task with relish. After hours of agonising over lost opportunities, simply being able to touch her flesh was a truly exquisite sensation. The way the cream enabled the tips of his fingers to glide across her back was amazing. However, he soon found his sliding fingers impeded by the strap of her bikini-top. He carefully weighed up the available options for about a quarter of a second, after which he concluded that the only rational thing to do was undo her bikini-top without delay. Soon he was basking in the full splendour of her completely bare back. It was amazing how much difference the disappearance of one thin little strap could make.

"Was that necessary?" groaned Kerry, by now paranoid about the time factor.

"Oh yes, absolutely necessary," he assured her. "If I'm going to do it properly, that is. Most people would do the same."

"Yes, I suppose they would," she conceded. "But hurry up, will you?"

"OK," he said, and promptly whisked away the bikini-top that still cupped her breasts from under her, as if that had been exactly what she had been urging him to do. He deposited it on the floor, well beyond her present reach.

"I suppose that was absolutely necessary as well?" she enquired with a mounting sense of alarm.

"Oh yes. Absolutely necessary for what I've still got to do. You see, I've heard that one of the biggest health hazards these days is women completely forgetting to put sun-cream on their breasts."

"Yes, it's a scourge," she agreed sarcastically, "but I wasn't planning to go topless on the plane, so I think I should be all right, actually."

Paul took a sharp intake of breath. "Oh, I really wouldn't take the risk if I were you. The sun can get at you from all sorts of weird angles, particularly when you're on a plane. And if there's even the slightest gap between what you're wearing and your skin…"

Kerry laughed in spite of herself. She could only admire this sudden burst of single-minded determination to get what he wanted, which was completely unlike him. But her objections remained the same. "All those people are staring at me," she protested.


"Look, we're right beside a wall. If I lay your backpack down on the other side of you, nobody will see a thing."

He took her silence as agreement, although to be fair, if she had wanted to put an abrupt halt to things, she would have had to get up to collect her bikini-top, which she obviously had no intention of doing.

Paul squirted another generous helping of sun-cream onto his fingers, and gingerly applied it to the portions of her breasts that were already accessible on either side of her. The initial thrill of finally reaching where he had been longing to go for hours was intoxicating, but her boobs remained frustratingly, if rather provocatively, squashed against the floor, as they had been since she lay down.

"This is no use," Paul complained. "You'll have to sit up so I can see what I'm doing."

"Paul!" she exclaimed.

"I'll hold the backpack level with your chest so nobody can see. Come on, the quicker you let me finish, the quicker you can get onto your plane."

By now more than a little agitated, Kerry sat up and faced him with an expression that was momentarily as fierce as a tiger's. But Paul wasn't looking at her face. He had seen her boobs before, of course, but this was the first time he had gazed at them without apology, and without flinching. In her agitated state she was almost panting, and he was enraptured by the way her boobs shuddered in elegant harmony with each breath.

"Come on!" Kerry practically screamed at him.

"Oh sorry," he muttered, waking from a temporary trance. With his remaining free hand, he was finally able to press against one of her boobs without impediment. It felt every bit as tender and yielding to the slightest touch as she had promised. The actual process of applying the sun-cream was a slow one with his other hand tied up with the backpack. For the time being, however, there was only one person who was concerned about that.

"This is hopeless," Kerry said, having apparently snapped. "It's taking too long with your hand."

"Well, I am going to finish this, you know. And there's certainly nothing else I can use to do it."

"Want a bet?" Kerry smiled. She had suddenly gained a little relish for her current predicament, because she had just thought of a way to drag Paul into it as deep as she was. Before he had time to comprehend what she was doing, she unzipped his trousers and, despite the difficulty of the exercise, swiftly brought his penis as fully into the open air as her boobs already were. It was her turn to momentarily gaze in awe. In his advanced state of arousal, its statuesque appearance was a thing of wonder to her indeed.

Now Paul was left looking slightly uncomfortable. "What's the problem?" she enquired of him innocently. "You said yourself, nobody can see behind the backpack. Just as long as you're able to hold it steady."

She took a firm grip of his penis and directed its tip towards a large dollop of cream that had been left on one of her breasts. The impossibly powerful sensation induced in him when contact was made caused his erection to expand instantly, thus spreading the cream over a wide portion of the breast's tender skin.

"You see, it's working much better than the hand," she observed with immense satisfaction.

Paul shook his head. He couldn't recall ever being quite as aroused as he was now, and he didn't know how much longer he could resist the unremitting pressure for release that was building up inside his penis. He could only assume that this possibility hadn't occurred to Kerry yet. After all, there would be nothing more likely to delay her boarding of the plane than suddenly finding her bosom covered by copious amounts of his sperm. He tried to do her a favour by drawing back, but her grip was too tight.

"What's the rush?" she asked. "After all, you've already reminded me of one very important thing I'd forgotten to do. Now you've just reminded me of something else I'd forgotten."

"What's that?"

"I forgot to have breakfast this morning. And I can't set off on a long journey without some proper nutrition, now can I? So it would be very remiss of me to turn down a golden chance when a potential source of nutrients is so close at hand."

With one hand, she drew his penis inexorably towards her mouth. With the other hand, she stroked it in the most delicate fashion imaginable as it travelled. Paul could sense the point of no return coming ever closer, and he knew he couldn't withstand even the slightest contact with her sweet lips, let alone what she was probably planning to do. He simply couldn't let this happen. Backpack or no backpack, he'd never been so conscious of being watched.

"Surely you don't seriously want me to..?" he appealed to her.

"It's not a question of wanting," she told him, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "It's absolutely necessary."