Absolute Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calculator chuckled. "So, you want to be a magic shapeshifter while still perking up my aspect?"

"Basically," I said, my voice sweet.

Calculator snapped his fingers. A flash of light surrounded my body and I trembled for a moment as sensations that were downright impossible to describe rushed through me. The sensations then shifted to the side -- turning from indescribable to perfectly describable. I felt good. My body quivered with energy -- like I had just taken a whole seven dozen shots of caffeine straight to the front of my brain and the caffeine had also been made of drugs. My eyes half closed and I tried my hand at shapeshifting. My shoulders broadened and my muscles swelled -- becoming larger and more bulky as fat seemed to bloom underneath. Fur exploded from my back and my belly and my balls as I leaned back, sighing loudly as I shifted from scrawny human to immensely muscular bear. I grinned, looking down at my immense cock -- thrust from my sheath and hard as a rock.

"That's just cliché," Laxy said, his voice playful.

I closed my eyes and let my body collapse down -- becoming smaller and more slender. The weird part was when my cock slid into my body and turned into a slit -- a pussy. My skin tingled all over, feeling even more sensitive than before as my hair grew long enough to reach my ass. My chest swelled as I plumped up some breasts, my nipples hard as rocks as I panted softly.

"Oh wow," I whispered, listening to my higher, more feminine voice.

"Niiiice..." Laxy walked over and -- with the kind of swaggering confidence that came from a shot of testosterone straight to the brain -- cupped my breast. I moaned, quietly, closing my eyes as I focused on the sensation of Laxy's finger tugging and twisting my nipple.

"Mmm," I moaned. "Got a preference, Laxy?"

"Lots of them, Leon...but you know what?" Laxy leaned forward. His hand cupped my cheek, tilting my head back -- my eyes opening to look into his. They were warm and kind and grateful -- and I felt my heart skip a beat. "I don't care what form you're in -- so long as it's you."

I chuckled, then sat up as much as I could on the bed, moving from my knees to a crouch, kissing Laxy on the lips. He grabbed my hips, pushing me back onto the bed, letting the two of us fall there. I shifted from female to male again, letting our cocks grind against one another. I trembled as Laxy bucked his hips -- the tip of his dick pressing to the underside of mine. The kiss broke and I panted.

"Calc?" I moaned.

"Fine with watching," Calculator said, his voice a quiet purr as he reached down -- fishing his cock free from his leather bindings. He started to stroke his member -- long and thin, with a curious few nubs along the bottom, which I was sure had been a request from my Aunt. Then all thoughts of my Aunt vanished as Laxy kissed my neck, then my chest...and as his tongue circled around and around my nipple, I let my breasts swell once more -- my nipple becoming larger and firmer in his mouth. I moaned, my cock pressing to Laxy's belly, then filling his hand.

"You are having too..." Laxy paused, long enough to slide down and kiss my belly button. "Too much fun with this shifting."

"You can never have too much fun shapeshifting!" I said, pushing Laxy down with one hand. "Now, choose, out or in?"

"In, I think," Laxy said. "I've got a lot more practice eating muff than sucking the D -- this may sound shocking, but my old body type got more play at the lesbian bars than the more mainstream ones." He shook his head as I shifted from some kind of halfway girl/man combo (or, as the Japanese called them, futanari...god, the Japanese had a term for everything and it was great) to a full girl.

I was wet. It was a strange sensation -- so different from being hard and eager. It wasn't worse or better. It was just...different. I also noticed, moments before Laxy's tongue and mouth touched the top of my sex, that I wasn't feeling any sense of dysmorphia. My body didn't feel...wrong. It just felt like it had become...a range of possibilities, rather than a single thing. I was now multitudes. And then all broader, deeper thoughts fled as Laxy slid two fingers into my tight snatch, his tongue circling around and around my clit. I gasped and arched my back.

"Oh fuck!" I whimpered.

"It feels good, huh?" Calculator asked, his voice playful as he floated overhead -- he had summoned a thin sheet of clear plastic, glowing as it hovered over us, allowing him to watch everything.

I grabbed Laxy's hair with both hands as his finger crooked and rubbed something inside me -- a G-spot? - that wrung a moan from my lips. I gasped, closed my eyes, then managed to spit the words out: "F-Fucking...stop distra...ah...acting me!"

"It...doesn't look like you're doing much actual work," Calc said, his voice gleeful.

And then...

And then I came. My back arched and I screamed in pleasure, my sex clenching -- it felt like my whole belly had tightened into a rock for a single moment. Pleasure filled my whole form -- tingling from my finger tips to my nose to my toes. It rocked and surged through me again and again, waves cresting, then drawing back, then cresting again, before drawing back. Each time, the 'waves' of pleasure drew back further, until I had been turned into a quivering puddle of sweating flesh.

Laxy drew his mouth back, panting. "You taste like...candy," he said.

"Nanomachines, son," I managed to gasp.

Laxy grabbed my hips and rolled me onto my belly for the express purpose of slapping my rump playfully. I squeaked, then -- feeling my muscles return to full activity faster than expected -- pushed myself to my hands and knees. I looked back at Laxy, shifting from female to male in a single smooth, fluid motion. Laxy backed up just a bit -- but I was on him, kissing him and grinding against him. My hands pinned his hands over his head as my tongue slid around and around and around his tongue -- growing longer and more tentacle like.

Being a shapeshifter was fun...

I drew my mouth/tentacle back into my mouth, and Laxy coughed and panted -- cock drooling pre against his own belly as he lay on his back.

"Fuck me," Laxy purred.

"Mmm, what's that?" I asked. "I didn't quite hear you."

"Liar!" Calc called from his vantage point -- sounding amused. "You can hear into ultrasound!"

Laxy squirmed under me, not really struggling that hard -- his wrists pressing to my palms. His back arched and his cock pressed to my belly -- smearing pre against me.

"Fuck meeee!" Laxy said, his voice becoming more squeaky and eager as he spread his thighs wide. I focused and my cock became slick and lubricated as I placed it against Laxy's ass. I felt his tightness as I slipped into him -- inch by inch, leaning down. My mouth came closer and closer to his mouth as I filled him more and more. Then we were one -- my cock filling Laxy as his mouth and mine met. I started to move -- slowly at first, feeling my way...and each motion seemed to send a shockwave of pleasure through Laxy's body, his eyes becoming hooded as he moaned into my mouth.

I broke the kiss, panting -- more from reflex than need -- and started to really get into the fucking.

"Uhh..." Laxy said -- his voice rising and falling in a moan.

"Shut up," I hissed, falling into my stride as I pounded him, my balls slapping his ass, his balls pressing to me. I leaned down, kissing his neck. Laxy grabbed my back, fingers digging in deep. I thrust faster and faster and faster as Laxy cried out -- wordlessly.

I thrust once more and my balls clenched -- filling his ass with my warm seed. I closed my eyes and trembled with a low groan. Laxy's cock spurted -- and the space between us became slick and warm with his cum. I felt it against my chest and...again...thanks to the advantage of shapeshifting, I was able to draw his cum into my body. The taste flooded my mouth and I closed my eyes tightly.

'Mmm..." I sighed. "You taste good."

"Uh..." Laxy panted. "Wha...house?"

I frowned. That...was a very odd thing to say after some mind blowingly good sex. I looked around -- then started, my eyes widening. The walls of my house had turned black -- leering skulls peered from every corner. The sky outside the window was now both blood red and viewed through thick, black bars. Choking smoke poured from dozens of foundries that seemed to have exploded across suburbia. In the distance, I could hear low whimpering groans -- the cracks of whips, filling the air.

I and Laxy slid from bed, our augmented and improved bodies recovering quickly as I looked out the window at my neighbors and friends -- marching down the street in a line, flanked by burly looking men-dog combos, their furred bodies bearing scars and black leather armor. They held whips and anyone who fell was set on -- the dogmen whipping them again and again and again as they screamed and begged for mercy.

"Well," I said, quietly, looking at Calculator. "Do you know who did this?"

"Smells like Jazira," Calculator said. "And whoever got her phylactery has no imagination. Or too much imagination."

I nodded. "I wish that the world was restored from the wish Jazira has enacted."

Calculator snapped his fingers -- a bright flash surrounded my eyes, and when it faded, the world was as it had been before.

I looked at Laxy.

Laxy looked at me.

"So," he said. "I guess we need to find whoever thought that was a good idea..."

"And teach them a lesson," I said, grinning. Together, we looked at Calculator -- who was already rubbing his palms together. They say absolute power corrupts absolutely...but if you ask me, they are full of shit.

THE END

12