Absolute Submission

Story Info
Married woman fearfully submits for first time.
5.5k words
4.33
75.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening, a hot sweaty summer night in July. She was nervous, scared but inspired. She would finally speak the things that she dared not speak before. A desire to submit, a desire to be owned and taken over, it scared her to death, she always had been dominate. She needed the control to feel safe, she needed the security of being on top in every situation. She was sick of the struggle, the constant fear of being controlled, of being dominated. She had come to the conclusion that the only way to finally enjoy her life was to be dominated, for her to be the submissive, for her to take things as they came. Her need to dominate had only come from her fear of submitting.

She entered her bedroom, small and sparsely furnished. Her husband lay on the bed sprawled across the coverlet, feet dangling off the edge of the mattress. His large frame nearly covering the entire top of the bed. She walked closer, her small body femininely outfitted in a tight black silk nightgown.

"I need to talk to you, and it's not easy, what I am about to say so please don't make fun, I'm serious." She looked into her husband's eyes. He pushed himself up onto his elbows and gazed back into her eyes.

"I need...I need you to dominate me, and not some silly horse play but really dominate me. You have to push me, I need to be pushed, you know like you were talking about before, remember when I wouldn't even let you hand cuff me, well like that but much more." She gulped as she blurted everything out. He smiled at her slyly.

"I knew that you'd come around, I could tell you were not this big old Dominatrix, like you love to pretend you are. Inside you have been longing to be dominated. I knew it was just a mater of time. Tomorrow morning I will visit the adult store down town, after that time you will be mine, you have no choice now." He remained calm and clear, yet loving and caring all the while. She suddenly felt panicked, what had she gotten herself into, why had she even said anything. She knew that he loved her and would never do anything to hurt her, she just was not sure she was really ready.

"Umm, well maybe we had better not go that far, I mean...I just..." She stopped as her husband got up off the bed.

"No, you can't back out now, it will happen weather you like it or not, you've opened the box, don't you want to see what is inside?" He stepped very close to her, his hulking body an inch away. She could smell his clean after-shave, masculine and fresh. The scent was strong but entirely pleasant, she loved him and she knew him finally being able to take the "mans" roll in their relationship would please him so very much. She gulped back her fear.

"Ok, do what you think is right, I trust you and I know you love me. Hey, anyway it's Friday night and you have tomorrow off, so we can talk more and figure things out." Little did she know, he already had everything figured out, he had been waiting for this day for two years. He had it all planned out, he'd had it planned for years, biding his time until it was right.

"Yes, so you can relax and we will watch some TV until you fall asleep." He took her hand and led her over to the bed. He helped her get comfortable and reclined next to her.

Jay Leno was doing his classic shtick and canned laughter filled the room. Soon she tired and drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up, it's ten o'clock, you need to get up and have a shower." Her husband's face loomed over her as she slowly woke up.

"Wha...what time is it?" She asked groggily.

"It's ten o'clock and it's time for you to get up and have a shower, we have things to do." He pulled back the blanket, sheets, and tossed them across onto the other side of the bed.

"But it's Saturday morning, can't I sleep in?" She frowned.

"No, you will get up right this minute and have a shower! In addition, you will shave, I have gotten new razors, and if you need help shaving I would be more then obliged to assist you. Oh, and the next time you question my requests, you will receive an unpleasant surprise, consider this your one and only warning" His tone was sharp and clear.

"What's gotten into you, your not usually this mean to me, what did I do?" She was concerned, her husbands eyes were wild his hair neatly kept and he was impeccably dressed. It was Saturday morning what the hell was he up to anyway?

His large hands reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her out of bed. She landed on her feat, fear creeping over her face. It flashed back to her, her little conversation, had it already started, was she being dominated. Before she could finish thinking a stinging slap landed across her buttocks. She jumped in surprise and squeaked out a little moan.

"I told you not to question me, never question anything I say or do from this point on. If you speak without my permission, I will beat your ass until it is shiny red. Any time I ask you a question you will respond with yes Master or no Master, nothing more or less, unless I ask you too. Now, you will go into the bathroom, shower and shave. If you do not shave well I will shave you, any questions?" His eyes were fierce and full of lusty fire.

"No Master." She said to her chagrin.

"Good girl, you are learning fast, now go and shower, I will have breakfast ready when you are done, but you may not eat until I have inspected you and you meat my approval. Take your time shaving, I will wait." He turned his back and walked out of the small bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

She stood stunned for a moment, not quite sure what was happening. She trusted him, but she was not sure it was still "him". One thing was for sure she did not want to be slapped again, her ass was still sore and the sound of the smack still echoed in her ears.

She shook herself and wandered into the bathroom. There, soap, a brand new razor, shaving cream and new shampoo were laid out on the sink counter. A fluffy white towel was neatly folded next to the bath items and a small round mirror lay on top. She picked up each item and examined it, lavender bath soap, lavender shaving cream, lavender shampoo and a triple bladed razor. She frowned, she knew her husband had given this a lot of thought, it scared her more then a little.

She turned on the hot water, the hotter the better she had always loved a scalding hot shower or bath. She brought over the bath items and lined them up on the self of the bath tub. She let her silk nightgown fall to the floor and stepped into the hot water. The steam from the shower surrounded her, the warmth of the water relaxed her nerves and tense muscles. She opened the new shampoo and squeezed some out into her palm. It was lightly purple colored and smelled wonderful, she massaged it into her hair in a mound of sudsy bubbles. Next she washed her entire body with the fragrant soap, taking care to wash well, she scrubbed her under arms, breasts, stomach, pubic mound and all the way down her legs to her petite feet.

The shower was relaxing, her senses cleared and focused, she stood under the water watching as the bubbles ran down her slim body and sucked down the drain. She then opened the new razor, and placed in neatly on the shelf. Next she squirted out a puff of shaving cream and rubbed it up her leg, making a fluffy white coating of soap.

She took the razor and shaved carefully, taking care to avoid cuts or razor rash. She rinsed her legs and felt them, smooth and soft. She squirted out more shaving cream and dabbed it under her arms and shaved until both armpits were smooth. Next her bikini area, a large puff of shaving cream this time, smoothed over her dark bush. She shaved slowly creating a neat patch of hair and completely shaved the lips of her sex. She often found that just shaving down the lines of her legs left irritation, better to leave just a patch of hair at the front and none in the back. She rinsed completely and shut off the water.

She stepped out of the shower to find her husband waiting there. Standing with his hands on his hips he looked her up and down.

"Hmmm, not bad, but I was hoping for a little less hair. I do not want a safari woman as my slave. You will fix that right now, get back in there and take off all the hair. He said in a serious tone.

"Yes Master." She said flatly. She had worked hard to shave just right, but she didn't like feeling like a child with no bush covering her sex. She hesitated.

"I told you, no hesitation, no questions, now I will shave you." He took her hand, turned her around, and pushed her into the tub again. He turned on the water and grabbed the razor.

"Sit on the edge of the bath tub, hold the razor and do not move." He growled as he reached for the shaving cream. He squirted a bunch out and slapped it onto her sex roughly. He spread it around and grabbed the razor from her.

"Open your legs wider or I might cut you, stay still." He watched as she spread her legs, his eyes glowed and his cock began to harden.

He brought the razor down to her sensitive lips and with a stroke shaved off half the remaining hair. He swished the razor under the water and brought it back up to shave off the last remaining patch of hair.

"Did you shave around your ass? I don't like it when I can see hair around your cute little rose bud of an ass hole." He asked easily.

She gulped, she could not remember if she had or not, she was so humiliated, she could not stomach the thought of him starring at her ass hole to see if she had or not.

"I do not know Master." She looked down ashamed of the position she was in, sitting on the edge of the tub with her sex hanging off the side like a piece of meat in a butcher case.

"Well I will have to see for myself then, rinse off and stand up." He said.

"Yes Master." She rinsed and stood up, her back facing him.

"Bend over and touch your toes." He said coolly.

"But..." She gulped, she had done it again, she questioned him, she was in for it now.

"Now!" He growled.

She blushed up to her ears and bent over, her heart slamming inside her chest. Smack! Came the brutal slap across her wet buttocks.

"That was for disobeying me, now you will do as I say or it shall get worse!" He bellowed.

She cried out and a tear rolled down her face. She was utterly humiliated and now in a great deal of pain. She probably would not be able to sit for a week!

He came up behind her eating her with his eyes, tasting her wet buttocks with his gaze. He touched the redness with his finger and traced a path down her left cheek. He cupped her buttocks and squeezed them together, the white outlines of his fingers showing against the irritated redness. His fingers slipped between her buttocks lifted and separated as he viewed her crevice. She had indeed shaved the hair away; a clean pink rose bud stood in the middle of her taunt buttocks.

"Very nice slave, you are clean and you have my approval now." He smirked.

She was embarrassed beyond belief the heat in her face and ears seemed to burn her. Her buttocks still stung and her wet hair hung in her face. She could not imagine herself looking more stupid. She could not imagine herself feeling more vulnerable.

"You may stand up now." He handed her the fluffy towel as she turned around. His gaze embarrassed her, he had seen what she never wanted anyone ever to see, not even her own doctor. What was worse was his raging hard on, it bulged out his neatly pressed slacks. He was turned on; she could not believe it!

"Dry yourself off and come into the bedroom, you will leave the towel here and come out naked." He turned and walked out of the bathroom.

She was left alone. She stood, unable to do anything but panic. She had the almost irresistible urge to run to get out of there as fast as possible. She dried herself slowly not liking the feeling of the cloth against her bare sex. She wrapped the towel around herself.

She gulped back the fear, took a small brush from the counter and brushed out her wet hair. After she felt presentable, she slowly walked into the bedroom. The lights were on, every single one of them. The light was brilliant and clean, the air in the bedroom smelled fresh, she noticed a stick of incense burning on the dresser. Then she noticed her husband standing there his hulking body waiting for her.

"You look clean now slave, come here and kneel before me, do not look at me look at the floor!" He snapped.

"Yes Master, as you wish." She quickly walked into the bright room and kneeled before him. He put a hand on the back of her down cast head and picked out a clump of hair.

"Did you brush your hair, slave? It looks messy and I dislike messes, I am very displeased, you will be punished but not before you are appropriately dressed. From now on, you will dress, as I desire, you will not dress or undress without asking my permission. You will not sit or stand without my permission and never will you ever do anything to yourself without asking my permission, is that understood?" He said gruffly.

"Yes Master, I understand." She looked at the floor, wondering how she had gotten herself into this situation. Strangely she felt less worried then she had ever day for the last ten years. She could not be blamed for her actions when she was not in control of them; she rather liked that feeling. Somewhere deep inside of her a reckoning had begun.

"Good little slave, now put this on." He dropped a leather tank style shirt on the floor. It laced up the front and had built in boning.

She reached for the shirt on the ground; his foot came down and pressed her knuckles as her fingers closed around the soft supple leather.

"Don't you think it is rude to accept a gift without thanking the giver?" He asked smugly.

"I am sorry Master, I was very rude. Thank you very much Master for the beautiful shirt. May I put it on now Master?" She said quietly.

"Yes, put it on, but I will tighten the lacing, stand slave." He looked down at her as she stood.

She slipped the leather over her head and waited with her arms by her sides. Her husbands large fingers swooped down and started lacing. He tightened the strings brutally, sucking in her waist and squeezing her ribcage. Near the top her breasts began to push out and swell as the laces closed tightly.

"Very nice slave, you look half way decent now. You will put on this underwear, I never want to see you in white cotton ever again. You will wear only thongs or bikinis, nothing else, if you should even think of wearing anything else you will be punished. Do you understand?" He said as he handed her a black silk thong.

"Yes Master, I understand, thank you Master." She took the underwear gingerly from his hand, her eyes still away from his face. She leaned to put on the thong, the unbearable tightness of the leather shirt pinching her breasts. Sensation surged down her body as the leather caressed her nipples.

"Now go to the bed and kneel forward with your back to me and wait there." He commanded.

"Yes Master, as you wish." She walked slowly across the room, the thin strip of the thong creeping between her buttocks and rubbing. She got onto the bed, which had been stripped of all the old bedclothes, and had only a black silk fitted sheet left on it. She kneeled as instructed. She felt ridiculous, her buttocks felt exposed and vulnerable.

"Now you will have to be punished for your earlier disobedience." He stepped over to the bed and slapped her buttocks hard, once, twice and three times. Her buttocks rippled with each strike and a rosy glow appeared.

"You have taken your punishment, very good slave, now I must observe you and see how your new clothes fit you." He walked around the bed giving her various orders to change her position. He stopped occasionally and touched her, making her body surge with pleasure or pain. He stopped finally at the end of the bed and reached out his finger to touch her buttocks.

"Nice color slave, it suits you, though this thong will have to go, take it off at once." He ordered.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." She lay to the side and slipped the thong off her long legs.

"Kneel again as you were before, I want to look at you."

"Yes Master." She kneeled forward on the bed again and braced herself, but no slap came.

"Spread your legs further apart, you have a beautiful slit and I want to see it clearly. You should not be ashamed of your body, it truly is breathtaking." His eyes smoldered with lust and pent up passion. His cock was as hard as a rock and his self-control was diminishing. He had to rein himself back and keep control, she needed him to show her that he was in charge and although he might be a little crewel that he loved her and would never truly hurt her.

"Turn and face me slave, see what you have done to me." He watched as she turned and kneeled facing him. He smoothed a hand over his bulging cock and was pleased to hear her gasp of astonishment.

She kneeled there half-naked the tightness of the leather bringing a sense of security and of being surrounded. She looked at her husbands hardened cock and wanted nothing more then to take it into her mouth. She would normally have pushed him onto the bed and had her way with his body. However, this time she had to wait for him to tell her what he wanted. She agonized as she starred at the bulge in his pants, she wanted to reach out and take it in her hands but she did not dare. She could feel her fear giving way and passion start to take hold her as she watched him stroke his cock through his nicely pressed pants.

"Do you want this slave? Do you want to touch this, taste this? Do you?" He asked menacingly.

"Yes Master, please let me touch and taste you." She licked her lips.

"Ahh, so you hunger for me, very good little slave. But you shall not taste me until I am ready for you to taste me, understand?" He teased her making her feel like a child.

"Yes Master, as you wish." She had no other choice but to wait until he was ready.

"First I would like to test you a bit, I know you fear others watching you. You fear others seeing you naked and so I have arranged a little treat just for you. First you will lay on the bed, on your back with your legs spread." He looked down at her and watched her small frame shudder.

Never the less she did as she was told, she didn't know why it was that she felt like doing it but she wanted to make him happy and she wanted to be happy. He came around the side of the bed and took four leather straps from the bedside table. He quickly almost expertly tied each arm to a bedpost and each ankle to a bedpost. She was stretched spread eagle on the bed, completely vulnerable. She shuddered violently.

He then withdrew a small black swatch of cloth from the drawer and tied it around her eyes. She lay there helpless, her body exposed and vulnerable. Her nipples became hard with fear and she anxiously twisted her arms to test the ties. They were solid she would not be able to escape even if she had really wanted to.

"Now I have invited a guest and he will watch you and look at you in any way he pleases. You will obey any command he gives you and you will not hesitate, do you understand?"

"Yes Master." She squeaked out.

The door opened quietly, she could hear footsteps on the plush carpeting. Her body was shaking constantly.

"Damn, you really are a lucky man, she's gorgeous. I had imagined but never anything like this." A strange voice said quietly. She wondered who it was the voice was somewhat similar but she could not quite place it, the fabric tied around her eyes was also tied around her ears.

"Please look at her, touch her if you want, have her touch you, anything short of actual sex." Her husband said sternly.

"Are you kidding, you must be." The guest said, not believing his luck.

"No, she must learn not to be ashamed of her beautiful body, and not be ashamed of her wants and needs. You may do as you wish, but you may not penetrate her with your prick. If you can handle that please get started." Her husband sounded sure and calm. This quieted her nerves and she began to relax. She could have sworn that she could feel the strangers gaze on her body.

12