Absolution and Ass Belting

Story Info
He finds a way to make sure I learn my lesson this time.
1.9k words
4.05
56.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes to the sound of the shower running in our master bathroom. What time is it? I roll over in the sheets. Oh no. I stop and suddenly tense; my eyes shoot open. I desperately try to recall the events of the night before. Wine, lots of wine. My mouth is dry and I can taste the cigarettes I must have smoked. How long did I stay out? Can't remember. I search for my phone. Not here. I tip toe out of the bed and down the hall to the kitchen. There it is. Wait, no texts? Then I remember, the phone died. I texted him from hers. I remember my devious thought: his hands are tied if I text from her phone. He can't respond with anything but agreement, wouldn't want our friends to read the messages he really wants to send. I see the fast food bag on the counter. The dinner I never finished is in the refrigerator. Guilt washes over me, and anxiety. I know what's coming.

The shower is still running. I have some time. I rush to the guest bathroom and try to freshen up as quick as I can. Mouthwash, body spray and a wipe for down below. I stop there and wonder. Did he take me last night? Sometimes he has fun with me drunk, enjoys the lowered inhibitions and false confidence (even if he plans to punish me for them later). I spread my lips open and slide a finger down my slit. Dry and not the least bit tender, just like my backside... for now. I hear the shower stop.

Down the hall I sprint silently and start the coffee maker. He'll still need to shave and dress. There's still to make him breakfast. I'll have to face the consequences regardless, but maybe I can redeem myself a little first. I'm a jumble of feelings now. Hungover of course, but there's more. Nervous butteries fill my stomach as I anticipate whats coming, guilt sits heavy on my chest as I think of his disappointment, and underneath that a faint longing already beginning. A longing for absolution and for approval... and for the discipline I know I need. I feel a sweet sensation between my legs at the thought. How shameful is that? I'm already starting to get wet. I hear the door open down the hall.

I keep my back turned and try to look busy at the stove although I can feel his eyes behind me. He's looking at the naked line of my back curve into my waist and out to my hips and thighs. He's looking at the backs of my thighs and the round ass above them, vulnerable and waiting. "I see we aren't feeling too bad to cook this morning," his tone is falsely light.

"Good morning honey. How would you like your eggs?" I try to feign calmness but my hands are fidgeting at my sides.

"Turn off the stove and come here." He says calmly, letting out a sigh. My head drops as I walk to him obediently. I can feel his disappointment.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. It's was so stupid and I won't do it again. I feel so guilty. And I swear-"

"Ok, ok. That's enough. I know," he says as he puts his finger over my lips. My mouth opens just a bit, instinctively, but he retracts his hand. "Go look out the window. You see your car there don't you?"

"Yes."

"Now go look in the fridge. That's lasts nights dinner ruined isn't it?"

"Yes, but-"

"Now go look in the mirror," he cuts me off and points the mirror across the room. "How do you look?"

A wine stain crosses my dry lower lip, mascara is settled under my eyes, my hair is tangled. "Like a, a girl who stayed out drinking and didn't take a shower?" I squeak out quietly.

"Yes, and what kind of girl is that?"

"A slut," I bit my lip and look at the floor in front of his feet.

"So what are you today?"

"I'm a slut."

"Look at me when you say it. Tell me what you are and what you did and what you deserve," his voice stays even, firm but not yelling.

It hurts so much to look in his eyes and say my failure out loud. "I'm a dirty slut who stayed out drinking and didn't take care of you or myself the way I should and I deserve to be - to be," he's still staring and waiting, "to be spanked and punished how you see fit." My lip quivers and I hold back a tear.

"That's right. You know I don't want to do this, but you know that you need it. You know you can't be responsible or be the kind of woman you want to be without my discipline. It's my job to teach you your lessons"

"I know. I'm so sorry."

"Well go clean yourself up and put on some clothes for gods sake. Wash that dirty face of yours and meet me in my office."

After making myself as presentable as I can I run to his office. I don't want him to be kept waiting long.

He has the high backed chair in the center of the room and is waiting. "You're going to go over my knee and get your ass spanked hard. You know that. However, this is the third time this has happened this summer and just getting your ass swatted doesn't seem to be getting the message through. I've been going easy on you, but today I'm going to give you something to remember."

My heart is pounding now. I watch him unbuckle his belt and slide it through the loops before he sits in the chair.

"Come here."

I freeze. I feel by bladder tighten. And have to stop myself from peeing right there. I'm so nervous.

"I said come here right now. Do you want me to have to come and get you?"

I almost trip over my feet rushing to him and throw myself over his lap. His hand slides up the back of my thigh and rubs my bottom for a few seconds before he flips up my skirt. All that's between my bare ass and his hand is a pair of sheer panties that barely cover me. He slides these down leaving them just below my cheeks.

"There's a wet spot on these. Are you such a slut that your pussy is already dripping? Tell me the truth."

"I uh, I umm. I'm embarrassed to say it."

"Tell me right now. Were you playing with that little pussy in the bathroom is that what took you so long?" He demands and lands a slap across my right ass cheek.

"No, no I promise." I didn't think I could be anymore ashamed. "I think I peed in my panties a little because I was nervous. I'm so sorry. And umm I think my pussy is wet too."

"You've got to be kidding me. I didn't think you could act like any more of a child and now you're pissing your pants. Are you going to start pissing the bed too? I can't believe you."

I could cry I'm so embarrassed. I'm a grown woman who can't be responsible, gets as wet as a whore and then pees in her pants. Worst of all I've disappointed him. That's the worst feeling there is. I deserve to get my ass whipped. I'll take my punishment and then do everything I can to make it up to him.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," he says before jerking my panties down and off my legs. He drops them on the floor in front of my face. "You look at those and see what you did while you get your ass whipping. And if you piss while I have you over my knee you're going to be very sorry."

"Now spread your legs and show me your pussy."

He slides his finger across my open slit and then across my ass cheek. I feel cold where it leaves a trail of pussy juice. "Wet as a freshly fucked whore too."

"I'm so embarrassed. I promise I won't pee anymore. Please whip me. I know I need it so bad."

"Oh you're going to get it. You'll get your spanking and then the belt. If you try to reach back or run you'll be bent over getting your asshole stretched out so fast it will make your head spin. You understand?"

"Yes sir."

I feel my asshole tighten as I think about the last I was punished that way and suddenly his hand comes down. It hits hard on the bottom of my ass right above my thighs. Again and again he smacks the same spot. It's getting hot already. I keep my eyes open and stare at my wet panties like I was told. I hold my bladder tight, but he's spanking me so hard my body bumps forward with each blow. It makes my pelvis and clit press against his leg hard each time.

My thoughts are scattered. It hurts so bad. I'm getting wetter. I'm ashamed. I want to cum. I want to get fucked. I want to suck his cock. I want to be a good girl for him. I have to pee. I hope I don't pee. Ow, my ass is burning. I hope my pussy doesn't leak too much and get his pants wet. After what seems like an eternity he stops and pushes me to my feet as he stands.

"I'm going to get a drink of water," he says, not even looking at me. "Bend over and hold on to the chair. Spread your legs wide too. Stay that way till I'm back."

I'm trembling as I lean forward and grip either side of the seat. My bottom is on fire but I don't reach back to rub it. I want to be good girl and follow his rules.

When he renters the room behind me I realize how humiliating my position is.

As if reading reading my mind he says "What a picture you are. Red spanked bottom, pussy juice dripping down your leg and I can almost see your tight little asshole. Spread your cheeks and show me your asshole."

I do as I'm told and feel the shame wash over me. I'm completely exposed and vulnerable now.

"That a girl," He walks toward me as he folds the belt in half and wraps it around his hand.

"Ok enough. Hands on the chair. Your doing good, but now it's time for you to get the belt. You know I have to do this. Take it like a good girl and it will be over fast."

Whack! I can't help but let out a cry. It stings so hard it feels sharp. "You will learn to come home when you're told."

Whack. Yelp. Whack. Yelp. "You will learn not to drive drunk."

Whack. Whack. Whack. I'm sobbing out loud. "You will learn to have some respect." Whack. Whack. Whack. Whack.

He stops and I crumble to my knees, head on the chair, breathing raggedly. I turn and half crawl to him wrapping my arms around his knees.

"I needed it. I needed it." I blabber, "I learned. Thank you."

He reaches down and strokes my head. "I know baby. I know," he reaches under my chin and turns my head up softly, "but we aren't done yet."