Absolution For Sister Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having cleansed herself internally she again got under the shower, she was covered in shower gel when HD burst into the bathroom. "Sweet Fucking Sister Angel. Fucking nothing fazes you does it." She screamed.

Angela said nothing. "Down stairs Donkey is praising you as the giver of the best blow-job he’s ever had. You want to watch out Marlene she’ll be getting her hooks into him. And my brother swears she has the best ass-hole he’s ever fucked. And now I come in here and I find you trying to seduce my woman."

"Hang on Honey it was you who started this not me I did not want sex you raped me. And I did not ask your girlfriend to come in here with me."

"No she …" The blonde’s words were terminated by HD punching her in the face. Angela’s pent-up anger erupted. Wet and naked she leapt from the shower, punched HD in the midriff.

Momentarily there was a frozen tableau, all four women shocked at Sister Angels violence. HD recovered first. She grabbed the other woman’s wet hair and lashed at her. Angela retaliated clawing at the other woman’s face. With a jerk of her head she freed her hair from HD’s grasp. Intending to use her greater size and weight, HD tried to catch hold of Angela. Angela slippery with shower gel slipped like Mercury from HD’s attempted grapple, at the same time kneeing the big woman in the abdomen.

Still grappling, punching, kicking and scratching they were on the upstairs landing. HD’s shirt had ripped open exposing her breasts, Angela felt no guilt as she sank her teeth into the plump fleshy mound. HD hit the back of Angela’s head. Angela clamped her teeth tight until she could taste salty blood. Releasing her bite she once again slipped from HD’s attempt to bear-hug her.

When HD saw the blood welling from her punctured breast, in blind rage she rushed at Angela. Angela side stepped and tripped her opponent.

The sound of the big woman crashing down the stairs brought the bikers into the hall. "What the hell?" Chain said looking at HD’s prostrate body and then at the three women huddled together at the top of the stairs. Uncertain of the reaction Marlene prudently began to disassociate herself by edging to the rear of the group. The blond froze and trembled. Angela felt strangely exultant, the Adrenaline coursing through her veins in the same way as it does when out on her bike she survived a near accident - overtaking and narrowly avoiding oncoming traffic, or cornering so hard that a shower of sparks showered from the grounded side-stand, feeling through the saddle the rear tyre slide.

"She’s breathing." Said Viking as he bent over his sister. "What the fuck?" As he turned her he exposed her bloody breast.

"She started it." Marlene said defensively.

"Started what?" Chain asked.

"If you must know she came into the bathroom and picked a fight with me." Angela said.

"Who put her down?"

"I did!"

Stunned silence greeted Angela’s reply. "You. You don’t fight Sister Angel."

"Sister Angel doesn’t fuck, get buggered or give blow jobs. I put her down it was a case of her or me."

"Well I’ll be fucked!" Chain exclaimed.

Everyone laughed when Angela quipped. "I think HD’s promised to do that to you."

Suddenly it was all too much, as if all the strength had been switched off - her knees buckled, she began to shake. Marlene caught her as she crumpled.

"Is she all right?" Chain called up the stairs.

"She’s fine just a bit of shock. Are you surprised after all she has been through." Chain turned away at Marlene’s words. "No you all stay down there look after HD we’ll take care of Sister Angel. Come on let’s go and sit down." Marlene still holding Angel’s arm guided her into a bedroom, not Angela noted the room where she had been gang-banged, but non-the-less the room still reeked of stale sweat and sex. She sent the blond for a drink - "find a bottle and some coke and three glasses!" She called after the youngster.

"You all right my love?" She asked Angela putting an arm around her shoulders. Angela nodded then spontaneously two things happened: tears began to course down her cheeks; as Marlene comforted her, a strange warmth began to develop slowly in the pit of her stomach. She clung to Marlene gasping as it exploded into warm wetness. "You’ll be all right my love." Marlene comforted her unaware of what was happening.

"Just hold me tight. I need to be held." Angela whimpered as she involuntarily moved her hips in a grinding motion, agitating her sore and swollen sex against the bed covers. It seemed as if a tap had been turned on spurting hot deep within her womb. Despite Marlene’s comforting arm - or perhaps because of it - she continued whimpering until the warm flush died away.

Marlene could not understand what Angela was saying. Through her tears she kept repeating God is dead. A meaningless phrase to someone like Marlene who had never been inside a church of any denomination except to attend weddings and funerals. "Sister Angel I don’t understand. Whey’s God dead."

Regaining her composure Angela said. "He has died for me. I prayed he would not let me enjoy sex, I fought any feelings and now I’ve just come. In my mind I was thinking about sex. Sex with the one man I don’t think had me. I’ve broken my vows."

"Don’t be silly you didn’t ask to be Gang-banged by that lot."

"That’s not the point I’ve just had a sexual experience."

"I don’t understand."

"No just leave me will you."

When Marlene left she found her rosary, sank to her knees and began to say the prayers she knew so well. She said prayers forgiving every one. Then she again said her rosary but it was to no avail. She could no longer concentrate - her mind was filled not with images of Christ or the blessed virgin. But of revenge on the men who had taken her and lust for the one who had not.

She got to her feet went down the stairs. There were cat-calls when she went naked into the crowded room. She caught Chain’s eye and beckoned. He followed her upstairs. He began to apologise. She put a finger to his lips. "You did nothing. I want you to fuck me, do whatever you want with me, but do it now."

12