Abstraction & Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typically, his cock was less considerate; at the thought of last night, and the sweet memory of being enfolded inside her warm body, it roused itself, stretched, and nudged into the small of her back.

He detected a slight change in the pattern of her breathing. Her bum seemed to nestle more tightly into his groin, and he felt her nipple harden slightly under his fingers. Was she waking? Or dreaming?

He heard a gently murmured "Mmm"; encouraged, he stroked her nipple softly with his fingers and kissed the nape of her neck. She stretched her limbs gracefully, and sighed, rolling over onto her back.

"Georgie?" she whispered, questioningly.

"Yes, of course. Who did you expect? Were you dreaming of someone else?"

"No, of course not, Georgie - only you," he whispered, her eyes still closed, and offered her lips to be kissed.

As their tongues played together, she gently stroked his beard, and felt the stiffness of his erection against her thigh.

"Mmm," she commented, "Oswald's up bright and early this morning. Fuck me, Georgie. Fuck me while I'm still half-asleep. I haven't been fucked like that in ages."

George moved his hand down her legs, to take the hem of her nightdress and pull it up over her thighs. She raised her hips to allow him to bring it up to her waist. Her thighs parted invitingly, and automatically his fingers sought her pussy.

"No, Georgie – no foreplay. I don't need to cum. Just fuck me. I just need to be filled."

"OK, but it might be uncomfortable for you; you're still pretty dry down there."

"Don't care! Stop arguing, Georgie, and fuck me now!"

She spread her legs, and he moved to lie between them. He licked his hand, and spread the saliva over the head of his cock to give a little lubrication. Holding his cock in his fist, he moved it against her pussy lips and she flexed her knees slightly. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down between the lips of her pussy, pushing slightly against her. As he located the entrance to her cunt, he pushed more firmly. She grimaced slightly at the unaccustomed discomfort, but demanded, "Yes, Georgie! That's it! Push!"

He pushed harder, spreading his own thighs and pushing them under hers to raise her ass a little. Little by little, his cock gained entrance to her warm cavern. When he had inserted about three inches, he removed his hand from his cock, and began playing with her nipple. He withdrew his prick slightly, and then pushed again, only to withdraw once more, and then push still further.

"Oh, Kathy, that feels so tight – so different – so sexy!"

Gradually, with one push after another, he managed to get his entire cock inside Kathy. At last, as he pumped into her, he began to feel her juices flow. His cock now moved with greater ease, and he increased the pace. Her arms tightened around him; she bent her knees further, and brought her feet round behind his thighs, pulling him into her in time with his own movements.

Her juices flowed in greater abundance, and his cock now moved easily inside her cunt. He moved his hands under her ass, grabbing the cheeks, and forcing her body upwards as he pounded into her. She began to cry out. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Georgie, I think I'm going to cum after all!"

She moved a hand between their bodies to manipulate her clitoris, and began to shake. "Fuck me, Georgie! More! Fuuuck me! Yeeesss!!!" she screamed, and arched her body towards him.

He felt his balls tighten and a surge of semen erupted into her depths. "Yes!" he yelled, "I'm cumming! Wooowww! Here it cums again!"

He collapsed across her body. Small tremors ran through her, and then subsided.

"Oh, Georgie," she whispered in his ear, "what a great way to start the day!"

"Yes, my love; I can't think of a better way. But you were so tight to start with – wasn't it sore for you?"

"Only a little uncomfortable! But the end was worth it!"

They lay entwined, lightly kissing and stroking each other, as his cock softened and began to slip from her cunt.

Suddenly they were startled by a loud knock on the bedroom door.

"Your morning tea and papers, Mr. Marlowe!" came a shrill voice.

"Just a minute!" he called back, extricating himself from Kathy's enveloping arms and leaping out of bed.

He had no idea what had happened to his pyjama trousers, but grabbed a bathrobe from behind the bathroom door and put it on before opening the door to the pretty chambermaid.

"Thank you, Helen," he said, hastily removing discarded underwear from the central coffee table. "Just put the tray on the table here; we'll pour it ourselves."

Helen complied, and left rapidly. "What's up?" he asked Kathy, who was still lying in bed and giggling to herself.

"Oh, that poor girl! She was so embarrassed and quite crimson. I don't think she knew where to look!"

"Why?" he asked, suddenly anxious. "Was I exposing myself? I thought I was pretty well covered up!"

"No, it's not that, but look at the room – piles of discarded clothes, dildos, ropes, and the smell of sex! She must have wondered what we were up to last night!"

"Oh, I expect she's seen much worse," he replied.

"Oh, yes? Do you bring all your mistresses here for wild nights of passion, then?"

"No, my love – you are the first!"

"OK, I believe you! Georgie, would you pour the tea please? I need the bathroom."

George's mouth felt rough and dry from the alcohol consumed the previous night, but a long draught of cool, fresh orange juice helped. He poured two cups of tea, and threw open the curtains, revealing a clear blue sky and bright sunlight, burning off the remains of the early morning mist. He sat on the edge of the plush leather sofa, sipping his tea, and flicking idly through the morning paper.

Kathy emerged from the bathroom, looking slightly dishevelled, but smiling happily. She sat next to George, gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and picked up her tea.

"Good morning, Georgie," she started, "did you sleep well?"

"Mmm, yes – like a log! And you?"

"Yes, I must have done – I don't remember a thing after you tucked me up. Must have been all that exercise last night. I did enjoy it, Georgie!"

"Me too; it was something really special. Thank you, my love."

"And to you," she replied, snuggling up to him. "What have you planned for to-day?"

They decided on a day of fresh air, and gentle exercise; they agreed it looked as if it was going to be too hot for strenuous mountain walking. George suggested a drive towards Moidart and Ardnamurchan (the most westerly point on the Scottish mainland); they would find a secluded bay, and walk along the coast for a bit, hopefully finding a pub or inn for a light lunch.

By the time they had both showered and dressed, and had tidied the room of the clothes spread around the night before, and of the 'toys', it was nearly 9.30, and both were in need of breakfast. George tucked into pork kidneys, bacon and mushrooms; Kathy settled for scrambled eggs, which she declared 'perfect'.

By 10.30, they were driving away from Fort William to the west, in the direction of Glenfinnan, with the sun still splitting a cloudless blue sky. They found a quiet beach on the Sound of Arisaig, parked the car, and walked arm-in-arm along the shore, enjoying the sun, the cooling sea breeze and the view out to sea, with the islands of Rum and Eigg in the distance. Gulls screamed overhead, and waders ran backwards and forwards on the beach, chasing the gently crashing waves. In the warmth of the day, Kathy took off her beige cotton jacket, to reveal a bright blue T-shirt, perhaps a size too small, which clung to her torso, showing off her rounded breasts. Her nipples stood proud, revealing the lack of a bra; George could not resist fondling her tits, before being pushed away with a laugh.

"Not now; plenty of time for all that later!"

"But you look so gorgeous, with your tight T-shirt, short skirt and tanned limbs! How am I supposed to keep my hands off you?"

"Self-restraint, Georgie!" she replied with a chuckle. "Think how good it will be when you finally get your hands on me again!"

Sometimes they chatted, but mostly they walked in silence, simply enjoying each other's company. They slipped off their shoes, and George rolled up his chinos, to paddle in the chilly Atlantic water, laughing happily as they splashed each other, behaving more like a pair of lovesick teenagers than mature adults.

Soon after one o'clock, they returned to the car and drove further to the west. After a few miles, they came across a quiet pub, promising fresh seafood. They perched on stools at the bar, and lunched on a dozen oysters each, followed by locally smoked wild salmon, with home-baked wholemeal bread, washed down with pints of cool, black Guinness.

Kathy's short skirt rode up her thighs as they sat on high stools at the bar, and George noticed admiring glances from a group of young men sitting in the corner. Kathy seemed to smile at them, and shifted on her stool.

George paid the bill, leaving a handsome tip, and they continued westward, in search of another quiet bay. The sun continued to shine, and the temperature rose towards 25˚C in the shade.

Kathy looked thoughtful. "Georgie?" she began, hesitantly.

"Yes, my love, what is it?"

"Georgie, is it true what they say about oysters – being an aphrodisiac, I mean?"

"I honestly don't know," he replied. "I've never noticed them having that effect on me. Why do you ask?"

"Well, perhaps it's the oysters, or perhaps just 'cos I've been remembering last night, and thinking about to-night, but I suddenly feel incredibly randy. My pussy is already quite uncomfortably damp. I need a good fuck, Georgie. Can you help, or should we try to pick up a dishy young hitch-hiker?"

"You are no more than a wanton slut," he chuckled, sensing his cock swelling at the thought, "but I think I might be able to rise to the occasion."

"Oh, good," she laughed. "Let's see if I can help to get Oswald interested."

Kathy stretched across, feeling George's stiffening penis through his trousers, and she struggled to pull down his zip. He shifted in his seat to improve her access, and soon her fingers were exploring inside his trousers and seeking the opening of his silk boxers. His rapidly engorging cock sprang out to greet her grasp.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "I think he'll do quite nicely! Very promising!"

Her hand enveloped his erection, and she began to stroke up and down, rubbing the ridge of the helmet with her thumb.

"Gentle!" he exclaimed. "This is a bendy road; wait until I find somewhere suitable to stop!"

The road approached a forest of spruce and larch, the latter still with its bright green spring colours, and soon an unmetalled forest track led off to the left. George turned off rapidly, drove carefully up the track for about fifty yards, rounded a corner, and came to a halt on the edge of a flat grassy clearing, with rocks scattered abundantly around.

"This should be OK," he exclaimed. "I don't think we'll be disturbing anybody here."

Before he had pulled the car to a halt, Kathy had released her seatbelt and her lips were already devouring his penis. She licked carefully and lovingly around the base of the helmet, and shifted so that she was kneeling on the passenger seat. From that angle, she was able to take most of George's length into her mouth, and began moving her lips up and down his shaft, while her tongue tickled the tip, and her fingers caressed his scrotum.

George eased his cock into the warm wetness of her mouth, and sighed. He stretched out his hand to fondle the back of her thighs, and as he moved upwards towards her pussy, was surprised to find it completely naked. The juices were already flowing, and he slipped two fingers inside her cunt without effort.

"What happened to your panties?" he enquired.

She stopped working on his prick, and grinned up at him. "Oh, I forgot to put them on this morning," she lied. "Didn't you see me flashing my pussy at those blokes in the bar at lunch?"

"You slut," he laughed. "I thought they were interested, but I didn't realise they were getting a special view!"

"Mmm," she replied, "it was quite fun – it really turned me on. Perhaps it's not just the oysters!"

She returned her attentions to his cock, but after a few minutes, George exclaimed, "Kathy, my love, I think you'd better stop now, or I'll erupt in your mouth."

"Oh, no," she cried in mock distress, "I have other plans for that – I need it in my pussy. NOW!"

She leapt out of the car, closely followed by George. She leant across the bonnet, spreading her legs and wiggling her bottom at him provocatively. "Fuck me, Georgie, quick, from behind!" she demanded.

George stood behind her, unbuckled his trousers and let them fall around his ankles. He pushed down his boxers to join them, and lifted the hem of Kathy's skirt so that it bunched around her waist. The rounded globes of her bare buttocks shook invitingly. He ran a finger down the cleft of her ass, and felt the dampness of her vagina. She moaned quietly as her slipped his finger into her expectant hole. "Fuck me, Georgie! Please!" she panted.

He moved his hand around to her front, cupped her pubic mound, and used his first and second fingers to part the lips of her pussy. He bent his knees, and the head of his cock travelled down the cleft of her buttocks and between her thighs. He used his fist to guide himself into her slippery orifice from that unaccustomed angle, and straightened his knees to slide into her with one smooth stroke.

"OOOHHH YES! That's it!" she cried, bending her knees to encourage his cock further into her dripping cunt. He moved his fingers and started caressing her clit. She began alternately straightening and flexing her knees, to move his cock in and out of her vagina. George took his cue from her and adopted the same rhythm, pushing into her as she bent her knees, and withdrawing as she straightened.

She began a long, low moan, and began gyrating her hips to the same rhythm. The walls of her cunt seemed alternately to contract and expand around his cock, and he felt his balls tighten as his climax neared. He stroked and pinched her clit with greater force, and his other hand slipped under her T-shirt to grasp and tweak one of her nipples. He began counting the rocks scattered around them, in an effort to postpone his inevitable eruption.

"Yes, Georgie. Harder!" she shouted. Her pace increased, as her orgasm began to build. He reached twenty-three, and continued counting.

As he got to forty-two, it washed over her, and she screamed her ecstasy. A crow in a nearby tree was startled at the sudden piercing shout, and flew off cackling. "Yeeesss! Ooohhh! Yeeesss! Geooorgie! Cum in me now!" she screamed.

He pounded into her, forgetting his count of the scattered rocks, and he let himself go. He roared as the surging release sped from his balls, up his cock and exploded from the helmet. She shuddered as his sperm surged into her dripping hole, adding yet more unnecessary lubrication. She braced her arms against the car bonnet, and pushed against him, her soft buttocks squashing against his thighs. He grabbed both her tits now, and squeezed her nipples as they came again – he tensing his whole body and pulling her closer to him, she shuddering quietly and relaxing across the car.

He held her, fondling her breasts more gently now, and kissing the nape of her neck. His erection softened and his prick began to slip from her pussy.

"That's better, Georgie! I really needed that," she purred. Turning round, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply on the mouth. She drew away slightly, looked into his eyes and smiled, stroking his beard affectionately. She glanced down at his wilting cock, dropped to her knees, drew it up with the tips of her fingers and took it between her lips, lapping the congealing cum with her tongue. Having washed his cock with her saliva, to her own satisfaction, she pulled away slightly. Holding his cock in one hand, she drew the fingers of the other slowly but firmly along the underside from base to top, squeezing out the last few remnants of semen, which sat on the end like drops of dew. Her pink tongue darted out to lap them up greedily, and she licked her lips with an aura of contentment.

"Wow, Kathy, that was incredible," he panted, pulling up his boxers and refastening his trousers. "I think we've deserved a little rest."

He took a large, soft car-rug from the boot, and a box of tissues. Spreading out the rug on the soft grass, he sat her on it, with her thighs apart, and helped her clean her dripping pussy and thighs. She pressed a wad of tissues between her labia to soak up the cum that continued to trickle out, straightened her skirt, and snuggled up to him, as he lay back on the rug.

"You're looking thoughtful, Georgie," she commented. "Anything wrong?"

"No, of course not. I was just thinking – it must be twenty years since I last had sex in the open air, and I can't ever remember doing it in daylight before."

"Even an old dog can sometimes learn new tricks," she smiled.

"I'm always ready for new tricks with you. Do you often have open-air sex?"

"No, not recently, but my husband Paul used to have a thing about it. We did it a lot in the early days. Often, I found it very exhilarating."

"Tell me about it!"

"Oh," she whispered in his ear, "we used to have sex in all sorts of strange places – car parks, on the train, in toilets in restaurants, once even in a lift. The danger of being discovered somehow added to the excitement. We never managed it on an aircraft, however."

"Sounds fun. Perhaps we could experiment sometime?" he suggested, fondling her breast.

"Maybe," she replied. "Any suggestions?"

"I'll give it some thought. It will give me something to occupy my mind as I lie in my lonely bed thinking of you."

"And masturbating?"

"Of course!"

"Thinking of what you want to do to me?"

"Mmm!" he breathed, running his hand along her cheek and kissing her lips.

"Well, perhaps to-night I can add to your fantasies," she grinned, her eyes twinkling.

"To-night? You're not still planning to tie me up are you?" he asked hopefully.

"Oh, yes. A deal's a deal! You're not getting out of it! I'm looking forward to it."

"Oh, hell. I hoped you might have forgotten!"

"No chance! I've got plans," she whispered mysteriously, and reached up to kiss his earlobe.

"Tell me," she probed, "when you think of me while you're masturbating, do you cum quickly?"

"Mmm, yes. Too quickly. I need to work on it; I'm not lasting as long as I used to."

"Actually, I don't mind if a man cums quickly the first time; it's quite flattering in a way." She reached across to grasp his penis through his chinos, and felt it react to her touch. "Assuming, of course," she continued, "that we can soon get him up and running again."

"That also can be a problem at my age," he laughed. "I know you're a horny tart, but I think you should let Oswald have a rest now. He hasn't worked so hard for years as in the last twenty-four hours, and if he doesn't have a nap now he may not be able to perform this evening!"

"Spoilsport!" she reacted smiling. "But I can't risk him going on strike to-night! I've got too many plans!"

"Now you're beginning to worry me," he interjected. "Remember, I'm not as young as I used to be. You need to be gentle with me!"

"Oh, yes!" she replied, grinning. "Very gentle!"

They lay on the rug, dozing gently in the warm sunshine, stroking each other and murmuring gently together. George glanced at his watch.

"It's gone four o'clock," he exclaimed. "I think we should head back to the hotel. It might take a couple of hours if the traffic is bad, and I've arranged dinner at 8."

Chapter 8: An Interesting Journey

1...45678...12