Abuelo Ch. 02

Story Info
Lactating Latina housewife seduces Grandfather.
3.9k words
4.61
120.4k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers

Javier Moreno lay there in the Darkness his body celebrated satisfaction, but his mind was consumed with guilt. Well maybe not consumed, but a little troubled. Finally he'd had Maricel. He never knew how it would happen but he always knew that it would.

It had been two months since he had come to live with his grandson Carlos and his wife Maricel. He loved Carlos more than his own sons, and his wife Maricel truly felt like a granddaughter. At first he felt that he would be uncomfortable living there but from the start they made him feel very welcome and reminded him often that he was an important member of their household. They were glad for the help and attention he gave their new son and having a live in babysitter was great. Abuelo was a gentle, caring and skilled grandparent. As the eldest child, he had been his mother's right hand as she raised him,and his 6 brothers and sisters.

As expected there were occasional awkward moments in the house. It had been years since he lived with anyone other than his recently deceased wife Rosa, so there were adjustments for everyone all around. He and Rosa had raised 3 sons and his wife had always dressed modestly in their home, a habit she never broke until the day she died. So it was surprising to see Maricel so free and casual in what she wore around the house. Also he had been embarrassed more than once when he walked in on her nursing, or happened upon the young couple in a lustful embrace. His grandson he learned was quite horny, and it wasn't unusual for him to catch him with a hand in Maricels's underwear, his cock grinding her ass, or see her pressed against a wall as he hungrily sucked her beautiful tits.

No space was sacred. He had interrupted them in the kitchen, family room, patio laundry room. Absolutely every corner of the house. They apologized of course, but what surprised him was to see how hot and agreeable Maricel was for a woman who had just delivered a baby. His wife Rosa rarely wanted any thing from him but hugs and kisses for months after she had delivered their children. Over the years he had just learned what to expect and had formed a loving relationship with his right hand. But he was jealous to so often see Carlos' right hand buried deep in Maricel's crotch, massaging the place he had so loved to caress on Rosa. And he was amazed that she seemed as desperate as Carlos to be satisfied.

He would see her hurriedly put the baby down after a feeding, and then hear the door to their bedroom close. Soon the raucous muffled screams and moans that came from their love den would make his dick hard. He'd honestly been a little concerned at first he knew it was too soon after the birth for fucking. He finally summoned the courage to ask Carlos about it. With a wink Carlos explained that they never actually fucked but that their were very creative in other ways they had of pleasing each other.

He was embarrassed to admit it but he had never actually tasted a woman until Maricel... And he'd had his dick sucked only once by an ugly hag of a prostitute who solicited him when he was in the military. The taste did not impress him, but he found the scent of Maricels hot pussy intoxicating. Early in the mornings before she showered; as she moved through the house to iron her husband's shirt or prepare his lunch, he would often smell her. It was the familiar musky aroma of a woman in heat who had only just been satisfied.

He envied the young couple and their raging hormones. It had been years since he had enjoyed a woman. Rosa had been sick 3 years before she died; and truthfully he had never even considered another. That is until he saw Maricel in her sheer nightgowns, short robes and tight t-shirts that flaunted her fat nipples begging to be sucked. What truly made him ache was having seen milk drip from the fat nipples down onto Carlos' chin. More than once he had seen it from the shadows and was green with envy as he sucked and fondled her voluptuous breast. As he watched from the stairs, he had even seen Carlos fuck them late one night as they lay on the sofa watching TV. He was surprised to see that Carlos wasn't as well endowed as his sons, and it made him cringe to see his grandson's puny cock slide in and out of the warm tunnel Maricel made for him between her tits. What a waste he thought.

He started to rub himself as he watched her rhythmically lick or suck the head of his cock each time it reached her chin. On nights like that he went to his room and jerked off hard as he imagined it was he who worshiped at her breast. He had found a pair of Maricels underwear in the hall bathroom and kept them under his mattress for those nights.

Since it took a little while for the young couple to get used to Abuelo around the house, he had even seen Maricel naked once or twice. Once she had not closed the door to her bedroom and he watched and masturbated from a corner of the hall as she slowly rubbed lotion on her body. Another time he spied her completely nude bending over a basket of laundry. He saw what he thought had to be the world's most beautiful pussy protruding between a heart shaped silky ass. It was amazing to him. To have such a creature so close to him in the flesh. He had owned his share of porn magazines but to view her perfection so up close and personal overwhelmed him. Though he was sometimes curious, he had been very content with Rosa his wife and childhood sweetheart. But now he had to admit, he'd wanted Maricel badly; and whatever he really wanted, usually came to be. Not always by his design, but events just seemed to arrange themselves to fulfill his deepest desires. Some things came fast and others slowly but Javier Moreno was a patient man used to having his way.

He found her ploys to seduce him amusing. It was hard for him to believe she thought he needed any help at all. He was grateful for the porn magazines for when he moved he had trashed his ancient collection. He also enjoyed the porn movie. He had always wanted to see one but had been too embarrassed to ask. He often heard his sons discuss them over Rum in the men's corner of family gatherings but they thought their father too pious to share them with him. As Javier watched the movie he could see from the corner of his eye that Maricel watched as he jerked off. He was drunk but not that drunk, and he was grateful that his splendid old cock "fully" cooperated that day and gave her a good show; but most of all he'd enjoyed the good,long look she gave him at her juicy cunt.

He knew that Carlos had been "sleeping on the job lately" because he left early in the morning and he no longer heard the screaming, moaning, squeaky mattress chorus coming from their bedroom. He knew enough about women to tell by her mood that Maricel was not being satisfied. He thought his Grandson's neglect of his beautiful wife rather stupid. For years he had heard about the extramarital exploits of his son Raul, Carlos' father and he was pretty sure that his grandson was also on the prowl. He guessed that Carlos assumed his sweet Maricel did not have the time or even the inclination to cheat on him and that his grandfather would be the perfect watchdog in the event any man even thought about coming to his home. Ahhh... the simple minds of young men Javier thought. Living with his wife for 50 plus years had taught him never to underestimate anyone especially a woman. The more quiet, the more unassuming, the more surprises.

The only problem now that his body was satisfied, was how he could make peace in his mind with their fucking; and if necessary how he would explain it to Carlos or the family heaven forbid. He Cherished his family,and his good reputation. The love, honor, esteem and respect in which they held him was pretty much all he had at this stage of his life. He trusted Maricel and knew she valued her marriage, but he had been around long enough to know that often "things" came out He knew that Maricel believed that she had used him, but the truth was, that he wanted and needed her just as much. They had used each other.

Luckily Maricel was very much a woman. The morning after, she saw Carlos off, fed the baby and came to his room. It was about eight O'clock. Normally he would have been up, but after almost a full hour of fucking the night before he needed the rest. His back was to the door as she entered quietly and came over to sit on the bed.

"Abuelo, are you OK?" She whispered meekly.

"Yes Mija I am fine." He said turning around to face her.

"Are you angry with me Abuelo?"

"No Mija, we both did it, and we both enjoyed it, no?" He winked.

" Le diste a un Viejo un noche de felicidad "

(you gave an old man a night of happiness)

Maricel was relieved. His easy going nature was what made her love him so much.

"I hope you don't think I'm a puta but I am so lonely for my husband. Carlos hasn't touched me for weeks. We used to have sex all the time now he avoids me. What did I do Papi, Why is he like that? I miss him so much."

"Sometimes things change after the babies come but they will come together again, give it time I promise." He said.

"But what could I do Abuelo? I don't want to go to some strange man in the street and have to worry about disease or being disrespected or maybe even killed. I'm lonely Abuelo I know you understand. You and Abuela were so close."

Javier was no fool he knew the sound of horny desperation when he heard it; but he appreciated that she at least made an effort to ease his mind and speak the thing that was on his heart and not just selfishly plead her own case.

Yes! That was it. That is what he would tell himself, or Carlos or the family. It was loneliness he needed companionship, a warm body, the love of a woman, he missed his wife. After all he was a sad old man on the brink. Perfect. It was so obvious he was ashamed not to have thought of it himself.

The truth was Rosa had NEVER rocked his world the way Maricel had that night. Rosa had been very receptive to him and occasionally, even inviting; but she had never lusted for, and stalked him the way that Maricel had. It made him feel desired and more virile than he had ever felt before. He was 72 years old, and he and Rosa had done their share of fucking, but he didn't think his dick had ever been as hard as it had been inside Maricel. He had never had a woman claim his cock and ride him to ecstasy. He had never tasted tits so sweet, nor had a pussy suck his cock so violently. His wife had never let him drink from her breast, the milk she lovingly hoarded for their babies. Nor had he ever seen her spray her sweet milk as her pussy sucked him to satisfaction. And he actually felt foolish to realize than in over fifty years of marriage he had never even thought about fucking his own wife's beautiful breast, and spilling his seed between them.

Javier Moreno felt brand new. If his grandson wanted to be a fool, so be it. It was his loss. He was going to live until he died and he decided then that Maricel's pussy was the key to life.

She seemed to read his mind as she reached for his hand. Javier thought it was just to console him. Instead she gently parted her pussy lips and pressed the edge of his index finger into her already moist slit. She had on only a long thin robe that wrapped tightly around her curves. She opened it so that he could see she was nude then very slowly she moved his finger up and down her warm pussy. Then just as slowly she lifted his finger to her mouth and sucked off her juices. His cock grew hard as she moved his hand back to her mound. He felt more and more wetness as she continued to slide his finger against her clit. Then she held his wrist and squeezed her thighs together tightly around his hand. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and fucked his palm until he practically felt steam escape from her cunt. Then She removed the tie from her robe. Her beautiful tits with the swollen mocha tips came into view. She put his other hand on her breast and leaned over to let him suck. He gladly obliged. Soon Carlito's milk dripped from his grandfather's chin.

Maricel moaned and begged him to suck the other too, as she continued to rub herself against him. But it wasn't long before Maricel was on the bed preparing to straddle him again. She threw off her robe and leaned over to tease him by swinging her fat nipples close to his lips .He grabbed both and began to alternately suck them the way she had begged him too. He sucked her milk and chewed each nipple ever so lightly then he let his jaws pull as his heavy tongue danced in circles around her aureoles. Maricel started to moan.

"I'm gonna cum Papi, Abuelo I'm cumming."

She said, as if she were trying her best to control it.

He stopped sucking abruptly, and looked down at her tense thighs

"Nena, mas lenta. Espéreme mami." he cooed urgently as he stroked her back.

(slow down baby, wait for me mami)

She was quite the fire cracker, but he would not be denied. He reached down, tore open his pajamas and grabbed his cock. Quickly he jerked his meat to get it fully erect. He lifted Maricel by her waist and reached under her to push his fat cock into her swelling cunt. Her body stiffened and it was hard to push the plum in as it convulsed, but he managed and the sensation was heavenly. It felt as if her pussy had sucked him in.

"Stssssssssssss Ay," he hissed, closing his eyes ecstatically.

"Amo esta chocha dulce."

(I love this sweet pussy)

He grabbed her hips and pushed her silky cheeks down firmly into his crotch. Just once, he thrust hard into her pussy. Then he barely moved, he watched her grind a minute, he wanted to hear her beg.

"Fuck me Abuelo, fuck me, fuck Me!" She screamed, as she panted, bucked, and wiggled feverishly on his Dick.

He pumped himself inside her then reclaimed her tits. He sucked and licked and teased her plump nipples until they were red and even thicker Maricel moaned and pressed her pussy down hard on him. Swoosh! There it was again. Swoosh! The sweet milk. He thought he felt his dick swell her pussy hugged him so tightly. The sight of her spray made him crazy. He flipped her over and the old man started to pound her even harder than he had the night before. His only regret was that he could not fuck her hard and suck her sweet tits at the same time, He just couldn't get enough. Maricel continued to scream as she came again from Javier's relentless pounding.

"Ay...Ay, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Abuelo, fuck meeee! She panted in desperation. I love your big dick. Damelo Papi!"

"¿te gusta esto, te gusta esto nena?"

(do you like it, do you like it baby?)

He cooed breathlessly in her neck as he stroked harder, faster and wound his hips to get every inch of his cock inside her.

"tel mí otra vez cuánto te gusta mi guevo grande, dígame nena."

(tell me again how much you like my big dick baby)

"I love your big dick Papi, It feels so good in me, fuck me Papi, fuck me hard, please fuck me!"

He got up to rest on his palms and look down at his thick dick moving in and out of her greedy cunt. Then he did a slow wind over and over again. His winding got him deeper in her pussy, but he also had a little bit of a belly that he used to stroke her clit each time he wound. As he watched, she reached down and parted her pussy lips to make sure his belly never missed. Abuelo smiled and wound his hips harder.

Maricel couldn't believe the old man felt so good. Carlos didn't have that move in his repertoire. Suddenly she felt her pussy contract again and a sudden flood between her thighs. She realized it was her own cum. She had never experienced that kind of orgasm before. She moaned as her body jerked. Abuelo smiled again smugly but didn't stop. Apparently the old man had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"Yo amo esta chocha dulce nena. Lo quiero para sólo mí. ¿Puedo tenerlo nena? ¿Puedo yo?" he panted.

(I love this sweet pussy baby. I want it all for myself. can I have it baby?)

"Si,Papi si siempre que lo quieres." She answered.

(Yes, papi yes whenever you want it)

Maricel moaned again and wrapped her thighs around his back. Then the old man got in high gear, a serious mad stroke. Suddenly his body tightened, then swoosh! He emptied his throbbing sack deep into her pussy. He relaxed and enjoyed it he knew she'd be unlikely to get pregnant while still nursing.

Javier felt alive, truly alive for the first time in years.

For months after their first night together he and Maricel fucked regularly. She loved the freedom to walk around the house nude or scantily clad again. During the day Abuelo gladly filled in for Carlos by playing in her panties, grinding his fat cock between her ass or pinning her against a wall to eat her pussy or milk her luscious tits. They were like a vitamin tonic for each other. His doctor was amazed at Javier's increasing level of fitness and especially the strength of his heart. Abuelo took the opportunity to ask about Viagra. After all Maricel was no wimp he had to keep up.

Just a small dose turned their encounters into sessions. A session in the morning, when Carlos left for work. Again in the afternoon before he came home and sometimes an "emergency" session late at night, or in the wee hours of morning. Abuelo would walk by her and Carlos' bedroom door in his heavy slippers, peek in and whisper for her to "check on the baby" She was always ready. As Carlos snored in his empty bed, Abuelo fucked and sucked his wife's pussy until she begged him to stop. When she needed him, she would go into his room, quietly close and lock his bedroom door; climb into his bed and begin to work on his cock.

Maricel got a kick out of teaching him things, and they enjoyed watching Carlos' porn movies and acting out what they saw. Maricel liked to close the blinds and draw the curtains in the family room to create a makeshift porn theater. Abuelo would sit in his favorite chair, she would pour him a little Rum, then wind his favorite movie to the blow job scene. As he sat in the dark and watched the porn queen clean a cock, Maricel would kneel between his legs and clean his. The very first time she used him like a straw. As he was cumming she sucked hard and drained him of every last drop of his milk. She thought he would lose it. He actually had to put his glass down and hold on to the chair. They laughed about it for weeks.

Abuelo soon became a pussy eating connoisseur and learned to fuck in ways he had never imagined. His favorite was eating her after she got comfortable leaning over the back of the sofa. He had never forgotten the beautiful view of her perfect pussy he'd seen by accident that day. First he would just root in the folds of her crotch to savor her scent. Then he would slowly lick the length of her slit until she was soaking wet with his spit, and her own juices. Last he would squeeze just the tip of his tongue between the plump lips and work on her clit from the bottom. She loved it, and as usual she would soon beg him to fuck her. He would tease her a while with his fat plum then plunge hard into her sizzling pussy from the back. He loved to fuck her slow and deep that way, as he lifted her just enough to hold and squeeze her leaking tits, play with her nipples and finally catch the spray when her pussy began to clench.

To get them through the weekends or days that Carlos was at home, they would occasionally have a quickie in back of the garage or some dim unused corner of the spacious house as Carlos watched TV. Sometimes when they passed each other in the hall Maricel would grab Abuelos crotch, unzip his fly and drop to her knees to suck him dry. Or he would would wait for her in the large linen closet and drag her inside as she passed to lift her dress or pull down her pants and press his already hard meat between her welcoming thighs. Fortunately Maricel rarely wore underwear nor did it take long for her pussy to get hot and wet. They quickly learned how to make each other come hard and fast.

venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers
12