Abuelo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fat cock slid easily in and out of her. She then wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to feel the thick dick push hard and deep inside her. She could milk him even better that way she thought. She climbed off him and lay on her back. Abuelo looked somewhat puzzled.

"Please Abuelo." She whispered as she opened her thighs and spread the lips of her pussy.

He watched as she slowly massaged her slimy clit, then moved her hips up and around in circles to both beg and tempt him. He got the hint quickly. He stood up briefly to remove his pajamas then very quietly he closed and locked the bedroom door. He looked at her hungrily and bent over to slowly lick her clit just once, through his ticklish broom of a mustache. Maricel loved the sensation and prayed that he would continue, but in an instant he was on his knees between her thighs. He brushed her fingers away and carefully placed his fat plum at the door to her pussy. He lifted her hips by wrapping her knees around his elbows then he pushed himself all the way inside her in one firm steady stroke. Maricel was very impressed by the old man's strength.

At first his rhythm was uneven and stuttered as one would expect of a 72 year old, but very soon his thick cock was doing a smooth and graceful, but very mannish dance deep inside of Maricel's grateful pussy. Maricel rolled and pressed her hips to meet him. He was fucking her hard just the way she liked it. She thought HE would cum quickly, but then she felt her own body tense and her pussy violently sucking his dick. She wanted to scream, but remembered her husband sleeping only yards away. She stifled her screams into a low lusty moan. Then swoosh! Her tits showered Abuelo in a spray of her sweet milk. Swoosh! Again more milk. His chest hairs were dripping, and he began to fuck her even harder and deeper at the sight of the spray and the feel of her hot wet pussy furiously sucking him.

Maricel was delirious as her pussy still pulsed, but for the first time she thought about birth control. She had to be careful, but this was indeed a special occasion and she wanted to make sure she blew his mind. She knew without a doubt that she would soon need more of the good juicy dick. So just for insurance, as he was beginning to pant and hiss and bang her unmercifully, very abruptly she stopped winding her hips, untangled her legs and firmly pushed him off her. He looked impatient and puzzled once again but not for long She moved down on the bed got on her knees grabbed his meat and put as much of his big dick in her mouth as she could. She lovingly sucked the plum like it was her favorite hard candy. Then she paid special attention to the ridge underneath. She let her wet tongue slowly lick deep in the crevice while she jerked and squeezed him with one hand and rolled his balls between her fingers with the other. The plum made her gag but she sucked the length of his shaft hard, soon Abuelo began to fuck her face. She pulled him out of her mouth just as he started to cum and placed his fat dick head deep between her tits. She squeezed them tightly around his cock and milked him for every last drop of cum. For the finale she took one last long hard suck on his cock, and then slowly caressed the slit of his plum with one of her long, wet nipples. Back and forth, back and forth she rubbed the hard, wet nipple on his dick head until he was practically whimpering. She got up to press and squeeze each dripping tit into his mouth one more time, and then she hugged him goodnight.

"Hasta mañana Abuelo?" She asked in a whisper.

"Hasta mañana." He sighed.

12