Abundant One Ch. 01: Visitor Cums

Story Info
Crystal greets a new arrival.
1.1k words
4
2.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five foot eight inched man stood outside the soccer court. He wears a blue jumpsuit and blue baseball cap. Wide shoulders supporting a tattoo of rattle snake biting his tail around his arm. His strong cheek bone held light brown stubble. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties. His eyes stared out on the court. He could see the college team through his deep sea colored eyes. Staring into his eyes one could the girls bouncing breast among the waves trying to break free from is eyes.

One girl really got his attention. Her acne free skin in a glowing tan skin. Her lips were thick and moist. Her ponytail had a grass sticking among her dark brown hair. She seemed to be more of a tom boy than the other players. Her white uniform was covered in grass stains. Her black athletic shorts were stretched out by her child-bearing hips. He could make out the opening when she bends to tie her shoes. Her name was Crystal.

The man looked down and continued working. He raked the leaves waiting. He knew in a few minutes the sprinklers were going to be on. Every now and then the waves in his eyes turned purple. The man could see more now. The girl became bare. She has breasts up and down with each step. The sweat trickles down her forehead. Her breasts squish with each hug she gives the other players. He could see a little milk squirt out of her breasts.

Her friends were also quite interesting to him. One had bleach blonde hair hanging down to her elbows. She was pale white. Her eyes were green like emeralds. Her breasts were double D. She was the goalie. Each squat opened her unshaven pussy. She was called Sydney.

Another friend had light pink skin. Her tongue appeared like an accessory to her uniform. The man imagined her licking up down his thick foot long cock. She would clean it well after being probed. Her black hair went to her shoulders. Her friends called her Pinky.

The girls were looking at him too. Crystal had a huge crush on him. She told her friends he is not of this Earth. Crystal saw him the previous night walking out of a bright light. He was completely naked. She saw his broad shoulders and thick arms. She saw his exposed abs. She was most impressed with the size of his penis. Turning around now she could see him walk behind the building. She turned back and saw her friends were still there. The others left since practice was over.

The lights went out surrounding the field. The sprinklers suddenly turned on. Spraying water on the three girls. The girls began to leave, but changed their minds. No one seemed to be around. Crystal, Sydney, and Pinky ran and jumped through the water. Crystal loved the cold water crashing on her skin. She tucked her arms into her jersey and removed it. Her white sports bra was like her bikini top. She pulled down her shorts exposing her matching panties. The water hit her hourglass body like a horizontal shower. Her panties translucent exposing short brown hairs around her vagina.

"Hey Crystal!" Her friends called.

Crystal looked at Sydney and Pinky. Both of them were also out of their uniforms. Sydney was soaking wet. She was topless. Her melons were covered partially by her wet blonde hair. Her black thong was old and tattered. Crystal could see white skin behind. One good tug would probably break it.

"Sydney! Pinky! Why are we still in clothes? No one is around. College classes start again on Monday."

Pinky unclasped the front of her bra. She bent over pulling her panties down. Pinky's rear was sticking out. Pinky ran over to Sydney. She grabbed her panties and pulled them down. Rip! Sydney's old panties tore. Sydney and Pinky stared at Crystal. Lunging forward Sydney grabbed Crystal's see-thru panties down. The three girls laughed. Completely exposed rinsing their bodies.

Crystal was getting the grass out of her hair, when she heard Sydney moaned. Sydney was squatting over one of the sprinklers. The cool water sprayed into her vagina.

"Sydney, what are you doing?"

"Crystal, it feels so good."

Pinky was already over another sprinkler. Crystal found one. She heard a rustling in the bushes. Crystal covered her breasts and pussy with her hands. She slowly went over to it. The man from before emerged. He was completely bare. His farmers tan was everywhere. Crystal looked down at his penis. It was fourteen inches! Crystal uncovered herself while getting closer.

"What are you?'" asked Crystal. The man's eyes turned pink.

"I am from a planet much like yours. We play, laugh, and mate. I have come to learn about your people," explained the Man.

"What should I call you?"

"I think my name translates in your language as, "Abundant One"."

"I am Crystal Buttelark. I am 23 and is an engineering major."

"May I experience Earth love making with you?"

Crystal looked down blushing. The man she had a crush on wanted to have sex with her. Her roommates were too busy pleasuring themselves.

"I would love that," responded Crystal. She got on her knees and began stroking the Abundant One's cock. She went up and down over it. Abundant One appeared to be unaffected by it. She got closed to it and puckered her thick lips on his cock. The Abundant One reached down and pulled Crystal up. He tilted his head and kissed her. Crystal turned around pressing her back against his chest. He put his rough hands on bother of her breasts. Using his thumbs, he began making soft rotations around her nipples. Crystal grunted.

The Abundant One then moved his entire hands that way. Crystal let out a small moan. Crystal walked over to a sprinkler with her alien crush. She bent over the water in a Downward Dog position. The Abundant one got behind her. He slid is cock into Crystal's anus. She was positioned that the water was spraying on to her vagina. This was her first time in this sex position. Thrusting the alien made Crystal moan. Crystal was on fire with pleasure. It was like she was being penetrated from both sides. His balls pounded against her flesh. Bouncing the balls swung from bun to bun or vagina. The alien was about to spill his seed.

The Abundant One's cock came out with a pop. Still long and hard. Crystal turned around.

"Spray me with your cum!"

The Abundant One's cock exploded with cum. Crystal was covered with his baby blue alien semen. She started rubbing it all over body like body wash. It stayed on her briefly. The sprinkler now cleaning her off. Crystal was getting very tired. She went over to the dry grass and went to sleep.