Abundant One Ch. 03: Sydney

Story Info
Sydney encounters the visitor.
992 words
4.25
1.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five foot eight inched man looks out on to the beach. He wears a blue jumpsuit and blue baseball cap. Wide shoulders supporting a tattoo of rattle snake biting his tail around his arm. His strong cheek bone held light brown stubble. His feet were bare. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties. This man is the Abundant One.

He looks down on to Sydney. He noticed her a bit when looking at Crystal. She had bleach blonde hair flowing behind her. It was picked up with the breeze. Her pale white skin made her red bikini more visible. Her breasts were so large. Her bikini top was only able to cover a fourth of each breast. Her green eyes looked forward. Sydney was on her morning run. Her bottoms were loosely tied on the sides of her hips. She likes the waves crashing on her feet. She likes how the water disappears between her toes.

Sydney's boobs continued to bounce. The Abundant One thought her breasts may sling the top off her in one of her steps. Sydney continued further. Crystal was one of her best friends. This man she saw could be fake. Crystal said she recently has powers. What is happening to her? She stopped running. She went into the ocean. Jumping up into each wave. Her bottoms began drifting down. The Abundant One could make out the top of her butt crack. He decided to head down for a closer view.

A bigger wave approached. Sydney jumped into it. The water crashed down on her. Her bleach blonde hair now wet and stuck to her back. Her top shifted. Her pink tits escaped the small amount of coverage. The cold water making her nipples a little harder. Her bottoms fell down to her knees. A blonde bush over her vagina was completely visible. She looked around. It was still early, no one else appeared to be awake. She corrected her bikini putting back where it went.

She started digging in the sand. She made a wide hole. She lay down in it. Her head resting in the soft sand. She fell asleep. The Abundant One came over and covered her shoulders down in sand. He patted it down together. He went over to hide behind a rock again. A half an hour went by. Sydney woke up. She turned her head seeing one has buried her.

"You looked cold. I thought the sand would help."

Sydney could see the man Crystal told her about. She broke out of the sand and ran into the waves to wash off. When she came back to the same spot. She saw something black sticking out of the sand. It was her bikini top. Her large breasts were completely exposed. She threw her arms over to hide them from the man. The Abundant One was looking a little lower. Sydney looked down again. Her pussy was exposed. Her bottoms were gone too. Having trouble hiding herself, she ran further away.

She saw an old shack. She went inside. Sydney could not believe she was nude in public. However, she did recall that she did take off everything when she enjoyed the sprinklers after her college soccer team practice.

The Abundant One was outside the shack. He unzipped his jumpsuit. He stood their nude. His tattoo on his arm began to squirm. It slithered down his body. Traveling through the sand it went inside the shack. The tattoo went up Sydney and stopped around her arm where it was on the Abundant One. Sydney looked down and saw it on her arm. Her green eyes faded to white. She could see a memory. She was the alien. His world was under attack. He needed more warriors. He left to look for women to save his race. Her green eyes appeared.

The nude alien walked in the shack. His tattoo returned to him. Sydney walked over to him. She got on his knees. She grabbed is eight inched limp cock. She began pumping it from his balls to his cock's tip. The cock began to grow stiff. She could feel it stretch taller. About a foot now, she took her hands off his cock. She gave his scrotum a few kisses. She set her arms on his broad shoulders.

"I want to help you. I think your cum changed my friend. Change me to help you too."

He picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She pressed her breasts against his skin. Her nipples poking him. He began kissing her neck. He kissed her arms. Sydney rubbed her hands through his scratchy stubble. He let go of her. She wrapped her legs around his knees. She pushed her vagina onto his leg. Using her breasts, she caught his now throbbing cock. She pushed her chest up and down his cock. Her breathing slowed down. Her pussy continued humping as her breasts aroused the man. She moved in one giant motion.

She loosened her grip. She stopped humping. The Abundant One looked into her green eyes. Sydney backed up onto a table with fish nets on it. She pushed them off. The man placed Sydney on the table. She spread out her legs exposing her vagina. The Abundant One pushed his giant cock into her vacant opening. He thrusted. She gasped. He thrusted. She let out short moan. He began continued thrusting. Sydney began moaning at the top of her lungs. He could feel his cum about to burst.

"Sydney, where do you want my cum?"

"Just let it go!"

Her eyes widened. The burst of his sperm bouncing around the cave walls of her vagina. He slid out his cock. Green colored cum (different color means different powers) leaked out from her vagina. The Abundant one picked up his jumpsuit and handed it to Sydney. She put it on and left. The nude alien stood there. Then his body disappeared.