Abundant One Ch. 04: Janet and Judy

Story Info
Sydney helps Abundant One.
1k words
4
1.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Spencer sisters were extreme. They did everything together. The twins were both red heads. They had a Carmel tone to their skin. They wore matching clothes most days. Observing in the distance was our familiar hero. The Abundant One observed them. Two individuals with so many similarities. Judy and Janet still had their differences. Judy had her hair short just touching the end of her neck. Janet wore it long pig tails.

The two ladies were having a picnic in the woods. Janet wore blue overalls and a pink shirt underneath. Judy wore brown overalls with a pink shirt underneath. They were in their backyard. Their house had a big white gate surrounding a pink house. Judy and Janet were wedding singers. The Abundant One researching what makes Earthlings special.

Judy and Janet pulled out a pickle from their picnic basket. They began licking the pickle's skin. Janet circled each bump with her tongue. Judy licked it across like an envelope. Judy began sliding it in her mouth. She put it in then out. Janet cut it like a hot dog bun. She slid her tongue inside the opening. Janet began slurping the pickle's juices.

A yellow Volkswagen beetle drove up. Out popped a blonde girl. Her hair was hanging down the left side of her head. She wore a black dress with a zipper on the back. The Abundant One waved at her. She approached the alien. He was wearing a brown jumpsuit and hat. His stubble was shaved off. He was holding a small box.

"Sydney, are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"You just need to get them aroused. I will deliver a package. You need to use this on both girls. Inside is a dildo with a remote controlled mister. I will release the mist after the women are aroused."

Sydney received the package. She walked over to the twins.

"Hi. I am giving away a free sample from my store."

Judy and Janet together go shake her hand. "Sure. What kind of store do you have?"

"I sell adult toys. I have a new dildo with a fake cum attachment feature. Want to try it out?"

The sisters looked at each other. They grinned like an idea came to mind. Janet began to blush. The two whispered to each other something. Judy blushed and gasped.

"We will try it. Can you show us how it works?"

Judy and Janet opened the door. They went inside. Sydney could hear giggling. She soon was let inside. The sisters stood there in just their overalls. Their breasts were easily seen from the side. Their pasty white skin emphasized their pink puffy nipples. Their breasts were C cups.

They were standing in their living room. The living room was just a mattress on the floor with a blanket covering it. Pillows and sex toys were scattered around the floor. Two pink shirts were on the ground. Sydney looked over at the twins. Sydney had an idea.

"Sure, Janet and Judy. Can you help me out of this?"

Judy walked behind Sydney. She grabbed her zipper. She opened the dress exposing Sydney's bare back. Janet walked over to help her out. Janet pulled Sydney's sleeve off above their heads. Janet's cleavage got real close to Sydney's face. Sydney just stood there with the new toy while Janet and Judy unwrap Sydney. Her black dress hit the floor. Sydney was completely bare. Her D cup breasts, her recently shaved pussy, and her shoes came off with all the commotion.

Sydney opened the box. She pulled out the dildo. She rubbed the dildo all over her face. She slid the tip in her mouth. She pulled it out. She put it back in and out. Then she slid repeatedly between her breasts. She then squatted. She put the tip inside her pussy. She pushed in further in and further out. It made sloshing noises as ran through the wet folds in her vagina. She slid it out.

Judy grabbed the dildo. She began sucking it like a lollipop in her left hand. In her right hand Judy removed the straps of her brown overalls. The overalls fell with a clang. Sydney got on her knees and reached for her panties. She snapped Judy's waistband a few times. Sydney brought the panties down. Judy had a small red haired bush above her vagina. Judy stepped out of her panties. Sydney threw it behind her. Sydney smacked her lips against Judy's vagina. Sydney stuck her tongue out and began lapping it like a cat drinking water.

Janet approached. She was now bare. She pulled out the bands in her pig tails. Her flowed down over the left side of her face. Janet had a cleaned shaved vagina. She got on all fours. She picked up Sydney's butt. Janet inserted her pointer finger in Sydney's anus. She began fingering. Sydney still tasting Judy's pussy. Judy sucking on the dildo. The dildo appears to have grown since they undressed and started pleasuring each other. Judy bent over placing the dildo on the ground. Sydney stood up. Janet stood behind her. Janet put her hands on Sydney's large breasts. Janet began squeezing them. Sydney gasped.

Judy got behind her sister. She put her arms around her. Janet slid out and Judy resumed squeezing Sydney's melons. Janet picked up the dildo. She began sliding in her vagina. She began thrusting it in and out. Sydney let out another gasp. Janet echoed with a moan. Judy kissed Sydney's cheeks and neck. Janet was thrusting faster and faster.

The Abundant One was observing in the shadows outside. He was seeing the three ladies. He pulled his hand down his pants. He pressed on the skin where his penis normally is. Janet screamed. Cold cum sprayed inside her vagina. Sydney in response climaxed herself. Murky white liquid dripped from Sydney's vagina. Judy let go falling onto the mattress. Janet pulled out the dildo. Purple cum dripped from her vagina and dildo. Janet gave the cum covered dildo to Judy. Judy slurped the purple liquid. Sydney fell onto the mattress over Janet.

Janet pressed her lips against Sydney's.

Judy got on the mattress whispering in Sydney's ear, "Want to stay awhile?"

The dildo disappeared. The Abundant One left with a rather large bulge in his pants.