Abuse and Revenge

Story Info
A wife's story of abuse and her ultimate revenge.
9.6k words
4.14
52.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly begin to wake up as the morning sun shines down on my face. I can hear the lapping of the sea on the shore in the distance; the perfect sound to wake up to.

I feel amazing. I have the warm afterglow that I feel every morning after a night of passion.

I suddenly become aware of the feel of the sensuous silk sheets on my naked body. I wriggle my body around to heighten the sensation; bliss.

I adore this morning-after feeling. It is so sexy. I could happily stay like this all day.

But suddenly I sit bolt upright; my eyes wide open with fear. I realise that I have no idea where I am or how I got here. All I can remember is getting very drunk at the function last night and, worst of all, the life shattering memory that my husband got called away to Europe just after the start of the function.

My mind tries to rationalise the situation. Maybe I just booked into a hotel; but this does not look like a hotel room, it looks like someone's bedroom. Maybe a friend took pity on me and gave me a room to recover in; but I have no friends who live so close to the sea. I am getting desperate. Maybe I did not have sex last night. Maybe I just woke from an erotic dream that I just cannot remember; maybe that is why I have my afterglow. One swift look down at my perfectly manicured mound gives me all the evidence I need. There, as clear as day, matted in my perfecty groomed tiny triangle of pubic hair is dried seminal fluid.

My heart sinks further. What have I done? I am happily married to Mr Perfect and I have never even fantasised about cheating and I have certainly never done it for real. Until now, it would seem.

I fall back down and grab a pillow and bury my face in it. I begin to sob uncntrollably. How could I have been so stupid? Why did I get so damn drunk last night? How could I have jeopardised my perfect life for one night of sex that I cannot even remember; with God knows who? My whole body trembles as I cry.

Suddenly my crying is interrupted as a noise makes me jump out of my skin; I am bolt upright again as I hear the en suite bathroom door open. Oh my God; who on Earth is going to walk into the bedroom?

Within a second I get my answer; a tall, handsome and very well toned naked stranger. He just stands there staring hungrily at my naked body; he obviously has not noticed my tear-stained face. Or maybe he is just a man and the sight of a hot (yeah, I am proud of my body) naked woman is enough of a distraction.

I feel surprisingly relieved. I have never seen this man before. Maybe I can just leave and put the whole sorry episode behind me and carry on with my perfect, privileged life.

"Morining sexy." He smiles a dazzling smile at me as he moves closer.

I grab the sheet and bunch it up to cover my nakedness. "Please, don't come any closer."

He stops in his tracks. I can't help noticing his impressively large penis swinging between his legs as he comes to a halt. "What's up Bella? You certainly wanted me as close as possible last night," he chuckles.

I am just thinking...Oh my God, I am such a slut...I don't even know this guy's name.

"I am sorry it's just...errr...I can't...you know...errr...look, who are you?"

"Oh my God. I really thought we had something deep and meaningful. Are you telling me you just used me for sex? I feel so used, so dirty." He was mocking me.

"Look I am really embarrassed and ashamed here. Please just tell me who you are and how I got myself into this situation."

"Well I noticed you as soon as I got to the function last night. I gotta say, you were the sexiest woman there. Anyway, I enjoyed the view but you seemed to be with someone and so I kept my distance."

"That was my husband. Please get on with it."

"You are seriously telling me that Andy Fuller is your husband? Oh my God! Well I guess it isn't surprising that a guy like that has a firecracker in the bedroom like you. If he gets what I got last night whenever he wants he is a lucky man."

I am bright red with embarrassment and desperate to get some clothes on but I do not want to expose myself to this man again so I try to move things along, "Please hurry up."

"Okay, okay. So, I saw Andly leave and you began to circulate whilst hitting the bubbly pretty hard. By eleven you were pretty tipsy and you tripped over and I caught you. You were grateful and insisted that you buy me a drink.

"So we sat and chatted and drank champagne for an hour or so. You got very interested when I started talking about the amazing house I was renting on the coast. You said you had always admired them and so we grabbed a taxi and headed over here.

"Once we got inside I fixed us some drinks and put on some music. You obviously liked it because you started to dance. Man, it was as sexy as hell. I was so turned on so I moved in to dance with you.

"We danced slow and sexy for a few songs. The feel of your sexy body pushed into mine was hot. I don't mind telling you that I got pretty hard pretty quick."

"Oh please. I really do not need to hear all the gory details. Just leave and let me get dressed." I am getting impatient and am all too aware of my barely covered nakedness.

"Hey, you asked and I am telling. Feel free to get dressed if you like but I am going nowhere." I resign myself to listening to the whole sorry story. "So, like I was saying, I was so turned on by this stage. I took a risk and let my hands drop to your ass. You wiggled it in response. You were obviously into it so I kissed you. You kissed me back hard and deep before pushing me onto the sofa.

"You unzipped your dress and let it fall to the floor. You stood there posing in just your tiny panties. God, I could have cum in my pants right there. Anyway, you got on your knees, practically ripped my trousers open and devoured my rock hard cock. I have never had such a deep, hard and fast blowjob in my life. It was amazing. I practically exploded down your throat and you swallowed every drop."

The mixture of embarrassment, guilt and shame make the tears reappear but he carries on as if he hasn't noticed.

"So, you look up into my eyes and say, 'Take me to your bed and fuck me.' Well, what is a boy to do? I did exactly what I was told. We fucked like animals twice before you passed out." His smug smile shows how proud he is of his previous night's exploits.

I do not recognise the actions of the woman he described. They are so slutty, so wanton, so not like me at all. I can hardly believe that I did those things but my matted pubic hair tells me it is the truth. My sobbing is uncontrollable again. He finally gets the hint.

"Okay, okay. I will leave you in peace. I will be in the lounge. You can let yourself out without having to see me again."

"Thank you," I muttered as he finally left the room.

I quickly put on my dress. I cannot find my panties anywhere. Fuck it, I will go without; I just need to get out of here. I grab my handbag and shoes and leave this stranger's house.

Now that I am outside in the fresh coastal air my head clears and I begin to get confident that my darling husband will never find out about this horrendous mistake. My guilt is strong and it is gnawing away at my insides but now that I am out I can start to put the whole affair behind me and get back to my perfect life.

----------

At this point let me tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Bella Fuller and I am very happily married to the wonderful Andy. We met about eleven years ago. I was an eighteen year old girl with a head full of dreams and a body that most girls would kill for. So I decided to use my assets to my advantage. I tried my hand at modelling.

Now, I was apparently "too curvy", "too fat" to be considered high fashion. I mean...what the fuck? I was only a size 6 and I was five foot ten tall. However, compared to the sticks I was competing against even I thought I was an elephant.

So I got into commercials. The casting agents seemed to love my pretty face, long blonde hair and womanly curves; they certainly hit on me a lot. Anyway, it was whilst shooting a television commercial for his management consultancy that I met Andy.

He was a self made man. He started his firm up when he was just twenty two and he made sure it was successful. His enthusiasm and strength of personality were a winning, and ultimately very profitable, combination.

I met him after the end of the first day of shooting and I was instantly bowled over by his charm, confidence and dark good looks. He was 27 at the time. We hit it off instantly.

We dated for about a year whenever we managed to be in the same town at the same time. We fell in love and so I instantly said "Yes" when he proposed and we moved in together. I know that 19 is young but I really wanted to be with this man for the rest of my life.

By then my fledgling career was not going particularly well; I was getting some bookings but I was getting bored. So when he said that there was an opportunity to be a PA at his company I jumped at the chance.

We got married after three months of engagement and it has been bliss.

My new career as PA has gone from strength to strength. Sure I am the bosses wife but I used my skills to be the best I can be. I am now in charge of all of the company's PAs and I PA for Andy personally. However I do carry out PA duties for special projects when we have visiting associate consultants with certain skills required to sort out particularly difficult client problems. I am great at my job.

I love my life. I love my husband. We are devoted to each other. So I wonder again...why the fuck have I just spent the night with a guy I don't even know? Hell, he still never told me who he was. What a jerk. I hope I never see him again.

----------

I spend the rest of the weekend getting myself together. I am an expert at controlling my emotions and so by Monday morning I am in control and pumped for my new important assignment.

For the next two weeks I will be carrying out PA duties for a visiting associate consultant; one we have not used before. It is an exciting prospect. This will be a very lucrative, game changing job for our company that will catapult us to a whole new level of corporate clients. Everyone in the office is excited.

However, as I walk into the office my overriding emotion is a deep desire to see Andy. He is landing back in from Europe this morning and coming straight to the office to greet our new associate. My whole body is tingling in anticipation as I make my way to Andy's office. I don't know how I will be able to stay professional and keep my hands off him until we get home later.

Within a few seconds my hand is turning the handle to his office and I walk in. In an instant my emotion changes to a deep, terrible dread. It takes all of my strength to hold myself together.

There, standing before me, looking at me, are two men; my lovely husband and the asshole that I fucked on Friday night. All I can think is...OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK....

Why does it have to be him? What have I done to deserve this? Oh yeah...I had a drunken fuck with a stranger whilst my husband was out of town. What a fucking idiot I am.

The men approach me. "Bella, this is Dale," Andy gently pushes the asshole towards me. I shake his hand as he smirks at me.

"I look forward to working with you Bella. Andy tells me you are the best PA in America."

I try hard to get myself together and get my game face back on. I manage to smile at Andy before answering, "Well Andy is slightly biased." We all chuckle at the lame humour.

After a few excruciating minutes of small talk Dale looks at me and says, "Right Bella. I am keen to get going so will you show me to my office please?" I lead him out of Andy's office and down the corridor to the plush office we keep for our visiting associates.

As soon as we get in he closes the door and instructs me to close the blinds. I have a bad feeling about this. I want to run out of there but I can't. It would be unprofessional and would raise questions that I do not want to answer. I do as I am told.

As soon as the blinds are closed Dale grabs me by my arms and pins me against the door. He is looking at me with extreme lust in his eyes.

"Get your hands off me," I hiss with as much venom as I can muster.

"I don't think so Bella." He continues to hold me firm with that fucking dirty smirk on his face. I am beginning to feel very vulnerable.

I try again. I wriggle to try and break free and demand, "Let go of me now."

His face turns from a pornographic smirk to pure evil as he hisses in my ear. "Don't ever tell me what to do bitch. For the next two weeks you belong to me. You do exactly what I want whenever I want it."

Tears form in my eyes as one of his hands leaves my arm and roughly hikes up my skirt. He rips off my panties; it hurts like hell but it is about to get worse. I have no time to brace myself before he plunges two thick fingers into my bone dry pussy and finger fucks me hard.

The pain is unbearable; it is all I can do to stop myself from screaming the place down. But we both know that I won't do that.

As his fingers violate me he continues to hiss in my ear. "Of course, if you don't want to do what I tell you to do we can always go and tell your rich and successful husband exactly what we did on Friday night. And before you say that he won't believe it you should know that I took pictures."

Could this get any worse? I have to choose between letting this fucking asshole do what he wants with me for two weeks or have my perfect marriage destroyed. I just close my eyes and sob as his physical assault on my womanhood continues.

After what seems like a lifetime of hell (but in reality was probably less than a minute) he pulls his fingers out if my very sore pussy and licks them obscenely. "Don't for a moment think that you are getting all the fun." Fun? I wanted to kick this fucker in the balls so hard. But he had other ideas about that area of his body. "Your first task of the day, every day, is to suck my dick just like you did on Friday. Now I know you like to drink cum so I will let you swallow it all."

Oh God. What am I going to do? I can't suck this monster's cock. But what alternative do I have? I try pleading, "Please don't do this Dale. You know that what we did on Friday was a drunken mistake. Let's leave it at that and get on with the project." I knew as I was saying it that I was wasting my breath but I had to try.

He just looks at me with disdain; like I am an object to be used as he sees fit. "Now listen very carefully Bella. Of course I knew exactly who you were on Friday night. That is precisely why I hit on you when I saw Andy leave. There is nothing better than fucking the boss's wife. The fact that you let me pick you up is your own fault. You didn't have to come back to my place. You didn't have to give me a blowjob. You didn't have to fuck me twice. But you did. You did, no one forced you, no one duped you. You decided to be a slut for a night. Well now you have to pay. You are mine for as long as I am here.

"If you don't do exactly as I say I will tell Andy everything and I will destroy the reputation of his beloved company. Is that what you want?" That fucking smirk is back again.

I hang my head as I mutter, "No."

"Good. Now, what are you waiting for."

Reluctantly I lower down onto my knees and begin to undo his very expensive trousers. As soon as they are down his underpants are like a tent; he is obviously rock hard. I almost vomit as I reach inside and pull out his ten inch pole. How am I going to do this without vomiting?

I start but gently sucking on just the end. I gag as I register the slightly salty taste. He begins to moan and pushes the back of my head so that I go a bit deeper.

How am I going to get through this? I know the only way is to get it over with as quickly as possibly. So, as sick as it makes me feel, I do the best job I can in the circumstances. I begin to suck more vigorously whilst rubbing the base of his rod with my left hand and massaging his balls with my right hand.

The gentle moaning I hear tells me that my technique is doing the trick; not much longer now.

As I continue to suck and tug on this bastard's pole his breathing gets heavy and he suddenly grabs the back of my head and begins to fuck my face hard and fast. I can hardly breath. I am chocking as he forces his ten inches too far down my throat. His vice-like grip holds me in my painful position as he uses my face for his pleasure.

Just as I convince myself that I am going to pass out he groans slightly louder and stops his pounding as his first jet of hot, sticky, salty cum shoots down my throat.

My stomach convulses and I feel vomit rising up through my body. But with a mouth and throat full of cock I have no choice but to swallow it back down along with the nasty white stuff. String after string after string of cum shoots down my throat. How much cum can one man produce?

He eventually lets go of my head once he is completely spent. I continue to gag for a few seconds as I try and control my nausea.

He starts talking to me as he pulls his trousers up. "Get me a coffee Bella. We have work to do." I pull myself together the best I can and hurry out of his office.

I keep my head down so that no one can see my tear stained face with makeup smeared horribly. I rush as fast as I can to the toilets without drawing attention myself. As soon as I enter the cubicle I drop to my knees and throw up repeatedly in the toilet bowl.

Once my body is thoroughly empty I sit on the toilet and cry. I ask myself over and over again...how can I have got myself into this situation? It is so unlike me that it just does not feel right. I know that something is not right; I can feel it in my bones. My problem is that all the evidence suggests that I did act like a complete slut on Friday. None of it makes sense to me.

----------

Once I had got myself together and had control of my emotions I left the toilets and got Dale his coffee.

For the rest of the day he worked hard and I have to admit that, even though I hated that abuser with all of my heart, he was very impressive professionally.

By five o'clock I am surprised and more that a little relieved that there had been no further abuse.

I am preparing myself to go home and try to act normal for my Andy when Dale calls me into his office.

"Ah Bella. There you are. I just want to say that I have enjoyed working with you today. You are every bit as good as Andy says you are."

Is this guy for real? He is acting like nothing has happened. What a fucker. I just stare at him silently.

"Anyway, I know you were looking forward to seeing Andy tonight." My heart sinks. "But I have a dinner meeting with the Laton brothers at nine tonight. So I need you to book us two rooms and dinner for four at the Belmont hotel."

I feel sick again. I am obviously in for a night of horrendous sexual abuse. His next comment confirms it.

"Of course you won't actually be using your room but we do have to keep up appearances for dear Andy don't we?" He had his obscene smirk back on his face.

I was just about to leave his office to get my overnight bag when he said, "You've seen what I have got. If I were you I would pop out and get yourself some lube. You are going to need it tonight." The bile was rising in me again.

----------

Thirty minutes later we pull onto the highway; about to make the two hour drive to the Belmont hotel.

We sit in awkward silence for about ten minutes before Dale speaks.

"You know. This is going to be a long boring journey. How about we do something to make it a bit more interesting?"

I have been dreading this. I just know he is going to make me suck his cock whilst he drives. But I am wrong; at least for now.

"Well? Shall we?"