Abuse and Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just tell me what I have to do," I snapped at him.

"I told you before Bella. You do not have to do anything. You always have a choice. Do as I say or let me destroy your marriage and your company. It is always up to you."

"Just tell me what you want me to do then."

"Well I would have hoped for a bit more enthusiasm but that will do." He pauses as if deciding what he would have me do. "I know what will be fun," he eventually says.

"What?" I am filled with dread.

"Take all of your top clothes off."

This is not what I expected. I instantly flush. So many people will see me. Oh my God! He is going to put me through even more hell.

"Go on. Get topless. You can throw your clothes on the back seat." He is smiling widely, the bastard is enjoying every second of my humiliation.

I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I first remove my blouse and then unclasp my bra. I hold it in place for a moment; one final moment of dignity. I throw it in the backseat and sit there with my arms folded over my boobs.

Dale smiles at me. "There is no point being topless if we can't see your tits is there?" I drop my arms to my side and stare directly ahead. I can feel that my face is bright red with embarrassment.

"Mmmm, very nice. You have great tits Bella." I ignore his comments.

What I can't ignore is the beeping of the horn of the car full of boys that is driving right next to us. I am mortified. My breasts are exposed to five young strangers; they must be nineteen or so. They are shouting comments at me.

"Don't ignore them Bella. Open your window and jiggle them about a bit."

"What? You have got to be kidding." I know he is not. Dale does not say a word, he just raises his eyebrows; telling me...you know what you have to do.

I am shaking as I press the button to lower my window. The boys are shouting obscene suggestions at me; informing me about exactly what they want to do to me.

Reluctantly I release my seatbelt and kneel on my seat so that I can hang my tits out of the window and shake them at the youths. They cheer.

After a couple of excruciatingly embarrassing minutes Dale says, "You can sit down now Bella. Leave the window open though, the cool breeze is making your nipples stick out like bullets."

I sit back down and the boys race off. It makes me sick to know they all have photos of my tits on their phones; no doubt they will be jerking off to me later.

For the next hour Dale makes me flash my tits at every truck and car we pass. My embarrassment has waned but I feel utterly humiliated.

However, despite the humiliation, the act of exposing myself to so many strangers is having a bit of an effect on me. My womanhood is getting a bit damp. I am not turned on as such but there is a certain excitement and liberation to be had by exposing yourself. I am confused by this given my current predicament.

Then suddenly, out of the blue, Dale instructs me to, "Take the rest of your clothes off."

Oh God no! The colour runs from my face but I know I have no choice. I slip off my skirt and panties and throw them in the back of the car.

"Open your legs." I obey and the feel of the breeze on my damp pussy sends a little tingle through my body; enhanced by feeling more exposed, more naked than I have ever felt before.

Dale glances down at me and breaks out into a huge smile. "Well well, what do we have here? Are you actually getting turned on by this."

He reaches over and plunges a finger right into me. He fingers my clit as he moves his digit in and out of my damp pussy.

Despite myself and the hatred I feel for this monster my body cannot help but react to his touch in my heightened state of sensitivity brought on by my exposure. I get wetter by the second as his fingers do their work. I am trying to fight it but I know that he will make me cum if he continues for much longer. I hate myself for my body reacting like this.

The sound of a large lorry's horn almost sends me over the edge as I see the driver staring at my naked body whilst Dale's fingers are masturbating me vigorously. How can my body be reacting in this way? Am I really getting into it or is it just an uncontrollable physiological reaction. I try to convince myself it is the latter but fail as I am finally forced into a powerful orgasm.

My hips start convulsing and I let out a moan as the blissful tingling works its way throughout my entire body.

Once I come down Dale removes his fingers and I just slump naked in the seat. I am utterly ashamed to have had an orgasm at the hands of my abuser. I really do hate that fucker but boy, did that orgasm hit the spot?

In my heightened state of sexuality my mind even begins to wander back to his huge cock; a thing like that could make a girl feel really good right about now.

As soon as I realise what I am doing I give myself a mental shake and go back to my state of pure loathing. It was definitely just an uncontrollable physiological reaction. I am sure.

----------

Just as we are about to pull off the highway as we get close to the hotel Dale starts to give me instructions. "You can put your blouse back on. Just your blouse though and a belt. Let's make it look like a slutty little dress."

I am beginning to flush again. The next round of humiliation is going to be worse than the last as I will be properly interacting with other people. "You should look like a proper high class whore in your high heels, no panties, no bra and a tiny dress that barely covers your ass."

My thoughts exactly! I am horrified but resigned. The Belmont is a very posh, very expensive, very respectable place. I am going to stick out like Julia Roberts in a Pretty Woman.

I am glad to at least cover myself up a bit as I put my blouse on. I can still feel the leather seat on my ass but I know that it will be just covered when I stand up; just. As I look down at myself I am all too painfully aware that whilst my blouse is not exactly translucent it is thin enough that you can clearly see a darkening where my nipples are and so it will be clear to all who see me that I have no underwear on.

As horrific as this thought is it does cause a slight tingle in between my legs in my post orgasmic state. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the hell am I being turned on (even just a little bit) by the thought of looking like a common whore in the very upper class Belmont?

Almost as if he was reading my mind Dale says, "Well I am not sure about high class. Any high class whores that I have encountered dress much more classy than you are right now. You look more like a...like a what?...Ah yes, I know. Like a common slutty fuck toy. Which is exactly what you are tonight." He chuckles to himself; I just stare out of the window.

Ten minutes later we pull up to the entrance of the Belmont. I try to very carefully get out of the car as the valet holds open the door, but I know he is getting a glimpse of ass and I would not be surprised if he is getting a quick flash of pussy. He cannot take his eyes off me; he does not want to miss a thing. My face is flushed with embarrassment but I can feel my pussy dampen.

The damp feeling makes my mind wander to what I am sure Dale has in store for me next. He is bound to force me to have sex with him. Much to my shame the thought of his huge cock being forced into my wet vagina makes me even wetter. There is no doubt that I hate this abuser and I want him dead but the things he has had me do (especially cumming hard whilst he fingered me whilst a trucker watched) on the trip here have forced me into a highly sexually sensitive state. I know he is going to make me cum again. The fact that he will take it as affirmation of his actions makes me sick but I still cannot help looking forward to what I know is going to be a super intense orgasm. God, I am pissed off at myself. How the fuck has this happened?

As we walk up the steps to the Belmont's door Dale puts an arm around me. This makes the back of my blouse rise up a little bit; just enough for the base of my butt cheeks to peak out. I take a quick look back at the valet. His eyes are fixed on my ass. From that position below us he is bound to be able to see a bit of pussy too as I walk. I am surprised by my lack of embarrassment. I beginning to get less surprised by the fact that a complete stranger staring at my most private areas is making me wet.

I flash him a smile and he suddenly realises what he has been doing and he scurries away embarrassed and parks our car.

My mood darkens as soon as we enter the lobby. It is packed with people. That is not my problem. The issue I have is that they all look professional, elegant and above all conservative. I stick out like a sore thumb and most people are staring at me but there are no lusting looks here. Almost without exception everyone is giving me disapproving looks. I want to shout to them, "This man here is my abuser. He is making me dress like this. I am just like you. Really I am." But I know a cannot. They all think I am a whore being paid by the hour to service the businessman I am with; lowering the tone of this high class establishment. I lower my head and stare at my feet as we make our way to the reception desk.

Dales starts to check in. The receptionist looks at me with disgust and then addresses Dale. "Excuse me sir. I do not want to be inappropriate but you are aware of our policy regarding 'working' in the hotel aren't you?" He stared at me as he said the word 'working' to make it obvious what he meant.

Dale just laughs. "Hey, don't worry about it. She is not a prostitute." The receptionist looks skeptical. "Yeah I know she looks like a common street walker." I am getting redder by the second. "I keep on telling her to dress more professionally but she refuses. What am I going to do? Look we have separate rooms; she is my PA and we are just here to meet with the Laton brothers. I promise she will be dressed more in keeping with this fine hotel when we come down for our dinner meeting."

The mention of the Laton brothers seems to calm him down. They are very rich and this is their favourite hotel. "Sorry sir. I did not mean any offence."

"None taken."

----------

We enter the elevator and we are the only two in. Dale immediately puts a hand between my legs and feels my pussy with his fingers. "Mmm. Still wet. You truly are a slut aren't you?"

I ignore him. He removes his fingers from my labia just before the doors open. He leads me to his room.

As soon as the door closes behind us he rips my blouse off. What the fuck? That cost me a fortune. I am naked except for my stilettos and a tiny belt. I really must look like a cheap fuck toy; not the look I usually aim for.

Without a word he roughly pushes me over the side of the bed so that my face is buried in the duvet but my feet are still on the floor. He pushes my legs apart so that my ass and pussy are exposed to him.

I hear him remove his trousers and then without warning he thrusts his entire ten inches into my pussy. It is painful but manageable in my semi wet state. Oh God it makes me feel so full and so very violated.

Within a few thrusts I cannot stop myself from cumming very hard. My pussy is on fire and my whole body is shaking as his continuing powerful thrusts make my orgasm stronger and stronger. I instinctively moan loudly to release some pressure. I cannot stop myself thinking, "This bastard may be abusing me but he sure can fuck."

He continues to pound me. He is so big that he cannot miss the sweet spot every thrust. I finally come down from the orgasm but I know the next will not be far away.

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later I am cumming again; just as hard as last time. I can literally feel my juices flowing over his cock as my body shakes violently. I think I may have even squirted a little. If this carries on much longer I think I will pass out.

Dale continues his onslaught. He is stretching me further than I have ever been stretched before; filling me deeper than I have ever been filled before. I am about to cum for a third time when I hear Dale grunt and suddenly slow his pace as he shoots his first string of cum straight into my womb.

After that first blast he starts pounding again and I cum loudly as he fills me with his seed. You cannot help but be impressed by just how much juice this man can produce.

When he is finished he pulls out and slaps my ass hard. I let out an involuntary scream at the instant pain. "Fuck! That was good Bella. You obviously loved it. You came three times." I try to ignore him. Despite the obvious sexual gratification I did hate this fucker. He forced me to fuck him; I cannot help it if my body reacts to his huge pole.

"Right, you had better get dressed. Don't get washed up though."

"What?" What the fuck does he mean? I smell of sex, I am full of his cum and we are going to meet two very important clients.

"I want you to feel my cum oozing out of your sweet pussy all night. And the Laton brothers have quite the reputation. They love beautiful women. So they are going to love you even more if you are beautiful and you smell of sex."

I resign myself to humiliation. It is obviously not going to stop until Dale has finished working with us. Only thirteen days to go. God, that feels like a long time right now.

----------

As we walk into the bar to meet our clients I can feel Dale's cum thoroughly soaking my panties. I just know it is going to start dripping down my thighs. And I can smell it too. I am so fucking self-conscious.

Dale leads me to the bar and I sit on a high stool. I cross my legs so as to prevent any upskirt view.

I take a few moments to admire the lush surroundings as Dale orders drinks; some exceptionally expensive white wine. This place really is amazing. It is certainly old fashioned with its chandeliers and wall-to-wall pieces of art but it is not stuffy. There is a cool vibrancy about this place.

Dale instructs me to find a table as the waiter begins to pour our drinks. As I walk across the room to a free table in a perfect spot in the window I glance back and see Dale quickly stuffing something into his jacket pocket. He looks unusually shifty but I think nothing of it as I see him pick up the drinks and make the waiter laugh at some lame joke.

The view from the table I chose is amazing. It is overlooking the magnificent gardens and the lake at the end; idyllic. In different circumstances I would be planning to bring Andy here. But I know I will never come here again if I can avoid it; I could never spend happy time with Andy at the location of my violation.

I am about half way through my glass of wine and am feeling oddly woozy when the Laton brothers turn up. They are both small, quite ugly men in their late fifties. However, their suits are obviously extremely expensive. These guys are super rich; their fortune extends to many hundreds of millions.

I get the feeling that Dale was right as neither of them can take their eyes off my legs and cleavage. I can see Dale smiling at their leering.

After exchanging greetings and air kisses we settle down to drinks and small talk; business talk will come at dinner.

I can feel myself getting increasingly woozy, slow and unresponsive as the minutes pass. I do not understand it. My strength of character enables me to function in the conversation (which is pretty easy when the brothers only really seem interested in my womanly assets and not what I have to say.) However, I feel drunk even though I have not even finished one glass of wine. What the hell is wrong with me? With all the functions that me and Andy host and attend I have developed quite a tolerance to alcohol; this is weird.

Suddenly I notice that the conversation has stopped and both brothers are staring at my legs. What is going on? I instinctively glance down and with horror realise that I have let my legs uncross and part a little without even knowing it. Both brothers will have a clear view of my panties and I know that the dark red silk will show up Dale's wet cum patches. Of course the brothers will just think I am wet.

I quickly cross my legs and the two brothers smirk disgustingly at Dale, who smiles and raises his eyebrows in response.

Seconds later the waiter comes over and leads us to our table in the equally impressive restaurant.

The next two hours becomes a bit of a blur. I am vaguely aware of food, wine and business conversation going on around me. I just cannot shake off this drunk feeling. I cannot join in with the conversation; although by the jovial sounds coming from the brothers I guess that Dale does not need my contribution.

As the boys sip their after dinner drinks I am vaguely aware that they are all looking at me and talking about me. The words "Tonight's entertainment," and "She had no limits," cause my fuddled mind to register some concern but I cannot seem to formulate a coherent thought that will allow me to object.

The last thing I can remember is being led to the elevator.

----------

I slowly begin to wake up. My head still feels a bit groggy but I am instantly alert and on edge. I can hear Dale and the Laton brothers chatting happily.

"Well, Dale son, that was some night. That girl is some slut. Are you sure she is Andy Fuller's wife."

"Absolutely certain. She is very motivated to ensure the success of Andy's company. She will literally do anything."

"Man, she sure is a dirty fuck. That cute ass of her's was as tight as fuck. I am just glad we got to fuck it before you stuck that thing in it." They all laugh.

I am horrified at the conversation. I was obviously used as a fuck toy last night by all three men. I feel sick and my whole body aches but especially my violated ass. I cannot remember any of it. How can that be? I drank hardly anything last night. Why was I so wasted. I know that even if I was blind drunk that I would not have agreed to a threesome with these three strangers. It is just not me.

The conversation continues, "I must say I am impressed with your stamina boys. You showed me up. Just how many times did you fuck her." That was Dale playing to the brothers' sexual egos.

"Shit. I think I lost count. Must have been at least three times in her cunt and two in her ass."

"Yeah. Sounds about right for me two."

Oh my God! No wander my whole body aches if they used me that much. I feel fucking angry.

The anger sharpens my senses. My mind drifts back to the bar last night. What was Dale doing when I saw him stuffing something into his jacket pocket?

After a few seconds it dawned on me. I bet he drugged me. That would explain everything. It would explain why I was so out of it last night and why I could not remember all of the sexual abuse. It would also explain Friday night. I wasn't a slut; I was drugged and then conned into believing I had done it voluntarily. That fucking twat; I want to kill him.

However, with all three if them still in the room I have no choice but to stay in my naked, cum covered, fully exposed position pretending to he passed out.

Finally I heard Dale suggest, "So gents. Why don't we go downstairs and sign the paperwork over breakfast."

"Excellent idea son. I have built up quite an appetite." They all laughed as they exited the room.

I know I have to act fast. I jump out of bed and start to search Dale's jacket pockets; nothing. Damn! The evidence must be here somewhere. I frantically check through all of his luggage.

I am getting desperate. There must be some evidence here somewhere; there must be some proof that I am not a complete cheating slut.

Finally I come across a small locked metal box hidden in a little compartment in his fancy overnight case. I look in vain for a key. I know I am running out of time.

I have no choice but to force the lock with my nail file. It springs open and there, right before my eyes, are five full and one empty phials of a well known date rape drug. That fucking bastard.