Abuse and Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am scared now. I know my marriage is safe; Andy will understand. Hell, Andy will want to kill this fucker. However, I know that Dale could still destroy the company's reputation and if he finds out I am on to him he might hurt me.

I know what to do. My organised brain comes to my rescue again.

I quickly call Andy. This will be a difficult but necessary conversation. He listens patiently as I explain the whole scenario. When I have finished I plead, "Andy, you know I had no choice don't you? You do believe me don't you?"

Andy's voice trembles with intense anger as he answers me. "Of course I believe you dear. I cannot believe what has happened to you my sweet, sweet Bella. I want to kill that motherfucker."

"Listen Andy. I know you are angry and I feel the same but we need to be careful. He can still destroy our company."

"I don't give a fuck about the company. I just want to kill him. I am coming there now."

I raise my voice. "Andy. No. Listen to me. I cannot have this man winning in any way. I want him well and truly fucked up but I do not want him to take our business away from us.

"This is what we need to do. I will go back to bed and pretend to still he passed out. I just hope he doesn't touch me again when he gets back from breakfast.

"You need to get in touch with Chuck. He needs to get someone over here fast to grab Dale, take him somewhere quiet and fuck him up bad. Real bad. They must let him go after and leave him in no doubt that we are watching and if there is ever any hint of this getting out then he is a dead man. Do you think Chuck will do that for us?"

"I, err, I don't know. We have never done anything like this before."

"We have never been in a situation like this before. You know that Chuck knows a lot of nasty characters. And you know he loves us. Tell him what has happened and he won't hesitate to help. Just be quick."

----------

I am terrified right now. I cannot leave without Dale knowing I am on to him and risking everything Andy has worked so hard to create. The trouble is that it will be at least ninety minutes before help arrives and I just know that Dale will be back before then.

My body is beginning to shake with fear. I am trying hard to control myself as I put everything back as it was before Dale and the Laton brothers left for breakfast.

The little box won't lock after I broke into it. Oh God, what am I going to do? He will know for sure if he sees it.

Suddenly I have a brainwave. I go to the waste basket and retrieve a slightly hairy piece of well chewed gum that Dale had been chewing at some point; disgusting. I pull off a piece and force it into the lock; it is just sticky enough to hold the lock together. It would not pass a close inspection but it will do for now.

Finally finished I get back onto the bed and resume the very exposed position I had when they left the room.

I just hope the breakfast meeting takes a long time. I fear for my life as well as being scared that he will abuse me again.

As the time passes my apprehension increases; it becomes a mixture of hope that help will arrive before Dale does and fear that it won't.

After about an hour and a quarter fear wins out; I almost jump out if my skin as I hear Dale open the door and enter the room.

I feel like I am shaking uncontrollably with fear; I hope he cannot see that. I have to use all of my strength to stop myself from covering myself up. I can't stand him seeing me so exposed.

I hear him drop the contract, that he has no doubt just got singed by the brothers, on the desk. Now I can hear him approach the bed. Oh fuck! Please get here quickly Chuck.

I almost jump out of my skin again as Dale starts to talk to himself. "Fuck, this slut really does look good enough to eat." My fear is rising; it is almost unbearable now. Can I keep control or should I just confront him and risk it all?

I just about manage control.

"I think I deserve one more go on that sweet ass." OH FUCK NO!

My ass still hurts from the onslaught I cannot remember from last night. This is going to be torture. Dale is huge and I have not done anal very often in my life; certainly not with anyone very big.

I feel a Dale climb on top of me and lift up my hips to get access. It takes a huge amount if self control to play dead. I brace myself for the worst.

Fortunately, if you can call it that, my face is forced into a pillow because I let out a wimper (although I felt like screaming my lungs out) as I feel the worst pain I have ever experienced.

Without lube or any kind of foreplay Dale rams his full ten inches all the way into my ass. The pain is intense. I can't stop my body from tensing in response to the unbelievably intense pain. Oh fuck, he is going to know I am awake.

Fortunately he does not. Maybe such a reaction is normal even if you are drugged up. Maybe he is just in to his own sick gratification.

He pumps hard and fast and violently. This is all about control and his own pleasure. I am merely a fuck toy to do with as he sees fit.

Through the pain I can feel a warm wetness on my ass. That fucker has actually ripped my ass; I can feel blood trickling down between my cheeks and onto my thighs.

As his onslaught continues I begin to think I am going to pass out with the pain. Maybe that would be better. Unfortunately my survival instinct prevents this.

My torture continues for about ten minutes. Finally I hear him grunt and slow his pace as he squirts another of his loads into me. I can feel tears streaming down my face as he concludes his brutal rape.

When he is finished he gets off me and just goes about his business of getting ready for the day as if all was normal in the world. What a sick fucker.

I am praying that Chuck will arrive soon.

----------

I only have ten minutes to wait for my prayers to be answered.

Both me and Dale jump out of our skins as the door flies open loudly. Three very big men rush in and grab Dale roughly. I cover myself up.

Chuck really is a tall, muscle bound, tough looking guy and his two companions look equally scary. They are all ex-military mercenaries; shady characters that run a surprisingly professional and successful security firm. It was through this business that we met Chuck and, to my surprise, given their shady and violent past, a deep friendship has developed over the years

"WHAT THE FUCK..." Dale starts before Chuck punches him hard in the mouth. Two teeth smash and fall to the floor as Dale spits out blood. The blow was brutal but did not quite knock him out.

"Shut the fuck up rapist," Chuck orders.

Another man walks into the room. He runs to me and hugs me tightly. "Oh my poor Bella. What has he done to you?" I just bury my head in Andy's shoulder and weep.

Through my sobbing I hear Dale struggling to escape. I look up just in time to see Chuck stamp hard on Dale's knee. The loud crack of his leg breaking and Dale's screams are almost as sickening as seeing his leg bend the wrong way. I have to work hard not to throw up all over Andy.

Chuck stuffs some material into Dale's mouth to shut him up. He is obviously on the verge of passing out as Andy releases me and stands in front of Dale.

His voice is different to anything I have heard before; steely, angry, vicious. "Here's what's going to happen rapist. My friends here are going to take you somewhere quiet; somewhere nice and secluded. Then they are going to break your other leg and both of your arms.

"You are going to keep this to yourself. We will be watching you. If ever any of this gets out then my friends here will pay you another visit; one you will not survive. Do I make myself clear?"

Dale just stares with hatred and fear in his eyes. Andy moves forward and knees Dale hard in the balls. He groans with the intense pain I am told that only men can appreciate.

"I said, do I make myself clear?" This time Dale nods. "Good. Now, before they let you go today my friends here will leave you a reminder of what happened here and the fact that we will be watching. They will tattoo the word rapist in nice big letters across your chest, your back, both of your legs and arms, your ass cheeks and along your cock.

"You will never be able to get undressed in front of anyone again without them knowing exactly what you are. And if we ever hear of you trying to get any of your tattoos removed my friends will pay you a visit.

"Take him away."

Chuck and the boys drag Dale away. Andy hugs me tightly and we both sob into each other's shoulders. It is finally over; at least physically.

----------

Six months on and my life is almost back to normal. I have finally got myself to a position where me and Andy can make love; he has been very patient with me. I think I will be in therapy for the rest of my days; the mental scars will never fully heal.

The deal done by Dale has proved extremely lucrative for our business. Especially as me, Andy and Chuck paid a visit to the Laton brothers to inform them that they had raped me (as if they did not already know) and what would happen if ever they used any other consultant. I am sure they will be reliable, overpaying clients for life.

As for Dale. Well I have never seen him again and I don't intend to. I heard that he is not walking yet and doctors are not sure he will ever be able to walk without a stick again. He has unsurprisingly kept quiet.

As far as everyone else is concerned they have no idea that anything untoward ever happened. That is just how I like it. I just need to live my life now. Make it wonderful again with my Andy by my side.