Abused Counselors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long moment as the wind sang through the trees. He started sobbing again, and she brought him to her chest, holding his head and stroking it as he cried on her bare shoulder. His hand went to her breast, caressing it and playing with the nipple, and she let him. He lifted the heavy boob to his lips and kissed her wet skin.

He recovered and sat back and they drank the pitcher dry. "What comes next, dear brother."

"We play gin rummy in the family room, listening to Christmas Carols. Maybe fix a light supper later."

"Anything else special you used to do? In the bedroom?"

"I think I'm about worn out. I'm not a young man anymore."

"This is your day. This is about what you like to do, within reason. Is there anything you did to Lucy that you'd like to do again?"

"Well, there's something a bit kinky."

"Yes."

"Candles. I used to drop candle wax on her skin."

"Where?"

"On her legs, her tummy."

"How about her crotch, her breasts?"

"I did that once, she didn't like it."

"Maybe she'd let you now ."

They left the hot tub, dashing in before they chilled overly, and dressed simply for the day. After a snack, they played gin rummy in the family room in front of a roaring fire: she defeated him thoroughly, which is what his sister used to do. Afterward, they took a nap in each other's arms, then savored a pitcher of martinis while watching "It's a Wonderful Life."

When the movie finished, they snuggled on the couch, kissing and fondling each other for hours while the daylight faded. When evening came, they went back up to the bedroom, lighting every candle in the room.

Ginger stripped and lay naked on the bed. Harold lit a thick, white candle and stood holding it. "Usually I had to tie Lucy down for this."

Remembering her partner Phyllis, she said: "No, I don't think so. I'll stay still, don't worry."

"All right. Let me know when to stop."

The first drop hit her upper right arm. Another near her belly button, then on next to her left knee. She closed her eyes, wondering where the next one would land, as he methodically covered her upper arms and legs with wax. Next was her tummy, higher and higher, and she started breathing heavier and heavier as he came up.

Then a long pause. "I don't know about going forward."

"I do. Go ahead."

"Your tits are so lovely." He picked up a heavy orb and hefted it in his hand; she purred at his touch. Putting down the candle, he licked his palm and rubbed her nipple, making her moan.

"Don't be afraid. I like it. Go ahead, brother. Drop a little on my tit." He paused, then let a drop fall from on high. It landed just beside her left nipple, she moaned and writhed a little. "That's it, brother. I like it now. Wax my tits, please."

Another drop followed another. He got bolder and bolder, working from the outside in, gradually covering her huge mammaries, leaving the nipples free. When he finished, he stepped back.

"You aren't done, brother."

"I'm scared to. I might hurt you."

"All right. Go get some ice. If you make them cold, the heat can't hurt them."

He went to the kitchen to fetch an ice bucket. She purred as he rubbed the cube on her huge brown nipple: it perked immediately and became very hard. Rubbing the cube around and around and she stroked his hand, directing it to stay in place until her bud was thoroughly frozen. "Now, brother, now." He dropped some wax on the freshly chilled area, and she moaned again. Another glob and another, she shifted and squirmed: "More, more." He continued until her breast was a solid cast in whiteness.

"Where should I put this ice cube, sister. It's almost gone."

"Put it inside me," she whispered. "It's all right."

Tentatively, he rubbed her lower lips and teased them with the coldness; she parted her legs in welcome. Pushing gently, he worked her bud until it slipped inside. A loud, long groan escaped her lips. Another ice cube was brought out, and her other nipple was frozen gradually, orbiting the bud until it was a frozen asteroid as well, before the hot wax dripped to cover it. This cube also teased her lower lips before insinuating itself deep inside her.

"You've done a lovely job, brother," she said, examining her waxy orbs. "I love the way my breasts look. I see you like them, too."

"I don't know what to do. Don't know how long I can keep it up."

Taking an ice cube from the bucket, she sucked it until her mouth became an ice cave. Fishing his manhood from its lair, she took it into her chilly suck, making him hard beyond his dreams. "Nobody's ever did that before, sister."

"My pleasure, brother." Taking another cube, she put it between her legs. "Let me put this in, then fuck me hard."

"What?"

"Fuck me hard. Take your stiff rod and stick it inside me."

He climbed onto the bed, and waited while she stroked him to fullness. She couldn't believe the sensations as her cold cunt accepted his hot cock; he fucked her slowly at first, getting faster and faster until he spewed his juice into her vagina. She held him between her legs until he was limp again.

Rolling over, she wiggled her huge ass at him. "Now do my butt."

"This I've done before. Lucy loved me to cover her butt with wax."

"Do it again, brother. Cover my butt with wax." He took another candle, and started dripping the lava on her huge, white expanse. She wiggled and wiggled as each drop hit, smiling and encouraging him. Soon her entire ass was covered, and on an impulse, he slid the candle toward her still dripping cunt.

"Yes, brother, yes. Fuck me with the candle." He blew the candle out and pushed the wide, blunt instrument toward her. Still on her stomach, she widened her legs and took it in as far as he would push it.

She fucked the candle, pushing back against him vigorously, until her body shook and she ascended the plateau of pleasure once again. Rolling over when she was done, she held the candle between her legs, the cracks in the wax on her torso showing. "Now pull it off."

With glee he pulled the wax from her body, taking the opportunity to dig his fingers into her ribs, and soon they were a heap of giggling flesh once again. They slept in each other's arms, and the next morning he took her to an elegant breakfast at a downtown hotel before returning her home.

12