AC DC! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie grinned victoriously. "Its simple as it can be. I'm gonna take pictures of you and Jenny performing all kinds of sex acts with each other. And when I get the urge, I'm going to join in some of them with you. We're going to stay here til I'm satisfied. In exchange for your co-operation I'm going to tell you where Artie's got your mother's car stashed!" Bernie looked in Patrick's eyes. "So what do you say? Do you agree to all my terms?"

"What’s he tuh talking about Patrick?" Jenny's voice was getting shrill. "Whuh, what's he mean about suh, sex acts? We're nuh not going to do things, like that, with each other. Thats bad, and evil! You know it too!" Jenny crossed her arms, a perfect picture of stubborn determination. "I'm nuh not, going to take, my clothes off. He cuh can't, make me, and you cuh can't, neither!" She was afraid, and tears re-formed in her eyes.

Her tears made her beautiful eyes glisten with an inner light, and gave them a loveliness that made Bernie's heart actually miss a beat, and his mouth begin watering madly out of control.

Patrick held her firmly when she tried to pull away. "Come on Sis." He tried to calm her down, and when she quieted some, he reasoned with her. "We gotta do what we can for Mom, don't we? You wanta get Artie off our backs don't ya?" Jenny nodded, still sniffling. Patrick went on quickly. "So what if we gotta do some things we might not like. Its just this one time, ain't that right?" He turned to Bernie, who nodded in agreement. "See Jenny? Whatever we do, it'll be for Mom." Patrick looked deeply into his sister's beautiful watery eyes. "You do wanta help Mom don't ya Jenny?"

Jenny's face scowled and turned a bright pink. "That’s, that’s unfair Patrick. You know I want to help Mom. I just don't like being here." She pointed at Bernie. "I don't trust him, and I'm suh scared of him too."

"You don't have any reason to be afraid of me Jenny." Bernie explained to the distraught girl, trying his best to win her over with soft soothing words.

Chapter 3.

Bernie began explaining. "Everything I want from you and Patrick is easy for you to give, and you can go on with your life after tonight with no harm done. What you have to realize, is I'm going to get what I want anyways with or without your co-operation." Bernie shrugged. "I don't care one way or the other how it works out. You can make it easy, or, hard on yourself."

Jenny, forgetting her fear temporarily, turned to Patrick in outraged triumph. "See? I tuh told you! He's a bad man!"

Patrick looked at his sister desperately. "You still don't get it do ya Sis? We ain't got any choice."

As Jenny looked at Patrick's desperation in confusion, a dawning comprehension finally came to her.

Bernie said, "Patrick's right Jenny. You don't have a choice! You have to do what I want. And yes, I may be a bad man but not nearly as bad as Artie! He wants to control you and Patrick and your Mama for the rest of your life! Is that what you want?"

Jenny's shoulders slumped. She shook her head dejectedly as she gave in to the inavitable. "Nuh, no. I don't want that. So whuh, what do we have to do? What do you want us, to, do?"

Bernie smiled with relief and jubilance. He walked over to the wall and threw the switch that turned on the flood lights surrounding the platform, then switched off the overhead lights and plunged everything outside the lighted area into total darkness. Going next to a control panel, he threw the switch that activated the recording and filming equipment. Approaching the edge of the lighted area so the kids could hear him easier, he told them "The first thing I want you to do now is take your clothes off. Everything except your underpants that is! When you get done with that, I'll come and get them and put them up til we’re done with filming."

Patrick took his shoes and socks off. Then stood up and began undressing, but Jenny didn't move. She just sat there looking stubborn, scared, and pale.

"Come on now Jenny." Bernie wanted to get her moving. "Get with it." He hoped his voice would jar her into action and it apparently did.

Jenny bent down and slowly removed her tennis shoes and white socks, then finally stood up. She looked like she was feeling pretty uncomfortable about it, but she began to slowly remove her clothes.

By the time Jenny had removed her shoes and gotten to her feet, Patrick had removed his shirt and was sliding his pants over his narrow, athletic hips and letting them fall to the floor. He stooped and picked them up then sat back down on the platform, holding his pants and shirt in one hand and his socks stuffed into his shoes in the other.

Bernie covertly watched Patrick staring at Jenny. When Bernie looked at Patrick's jockeys he smiled triumphantly. The tell-tale bulge was more than apparent.

Jenny had undid her blouse and laid it on the edge of the platform before starting on her pants. Like most young females, Jenny's pants were so tight she had to push, wiggle, and squirm to get them over her nubile, hips but she finally made it. She let them drop and after stepping out of them, bent over and retrieved Them before sitting down beside her brother.

"You forgot one thing Jenny. Take the bra off too, okay?" Bernie wanted to make damned sure Patrick was excited. It was important for the next step he had in mind.

Jenny turned a beet red. A stubborn look came on her face for a moment then sighing, she let her shoulders slump in resignation. She reached up behind her in that sexie way all females do, making their breasts thrust out in all their beauty, and unhooked her bra. Raising both hands crosswise, she defiantly slipped the straps off her shoulders and pulled it off, exposing her delicious looking small perfectly formed breasts. She laid her bra down on her blouse and pants. "There now! Are you, suh satisfied?"


"Oh yes,” Bernie breathed in awe. “Soon darling girl, soon will be I hope." Bernie smiled to himself as he looked at Patrick's lusting inflamed face and jerking covered crotch.

Bernie walked into the light and got the kids clothes then carried them back into the darkness. He thought to himself, "Jenny girl, you are going to be one surprised little gal in just a few minutes. I just wonder how you're gonna handle it?"

After Bernie put the kid's clothes down, he quickly undressed before going back to the edge of the lighted area. It was time now and he wanted to be ready. He cleared his throat then said, "Now Jenny. Stand up right where you're at and face this way. And Patrick? I want you down on your knees facing Jenny."

After Jenny and Patrick did as instructed Bernie went on. "Patrick. I want you to reach up and slowly pull Jenny's panties down and off. Be real careful when you lift her feet to remove them though. I don't want her falling, alright?"

Patrick looked nervously toward Bernie’s voice. He reached his trembling hands up and slipped his fingers into the elastic waistband of his sister's panties at each side of her hips. He tugged them Slowly down, and in the process turned them inside out as he moved them to her ankles. He wrapped a trembling arm around her small naked waist and helped her step out of them. He slumped back in awe struck wonder, as he gazed rapturously at his Sister's magnificently naked body! Her body was so perfectly formed, and her skin looked smooth as silk. It made him actually feel like a worshiper in church touched by the Hand of God! Patrick temporarily lost his mind completely in unconscious devotion to his sister's absolute perfection. He forgot everything else around him. He never noticed before how beautiful Jenny was!

Jenny stood there naked in front of the old man and her brother, blushing in embarrassment but with a well deserved pride, holding her head high and her shoulders back too. She at least had nothing to be ashamed of as far as her body went. Her breasts were small, but developing into magnificent perfection itself. Her pussy was almost hairless but couldn't have been more beautiful if sculptured by Michelangelo himself.

Chapter 4.

Jenny was a fantastically gorgeous and desirable female, and unequaled anywhere. The only thing Bernie could think of as he stood there stunned, looking rapturously at her proud defiant naked beauty, was the awesome luck that made her and Patrick available to him. It was sure enough cause to make him fall down on his knees and give God thanks and look forwart to the Hereafter. Bernie's voice was somewhat hoarse as he marveled, "Alright Jenny. You’re the prettiest young lady I've ever seen in my lifetime. Now I want you to turn around real slow right where you're standing and after a complete turn, I want you to turn sideways to the platform and get down on your knees."

Jenny looked defiantly towards the sound of Bernie's voice then began slowly turning around.

Bernie gloated over the contours of her delectably well-shaped, and high-riding perfectly formed ass, and his mouth began watering like Niagra Falls was inside it. As Jenny turned slowly, Bernie saw her skin glowing like bone-china, almost phospheretic with good health.

As Jenny slowly turned in a circle Bernie's mouth kept filling with water. It filled so fast he was continually swallowing. He knew in his heart he'd never seen a more delectable morsel in his life! He watched her complete her circle and turning sideways to the platform, settle onto her knees with a grace not often seen in a female her age.

"Okay Patrick.” Bernie’s voice was ragged with his growing desire. “It’s your turn now. Stand up and face Jenny."

Bernie cleared his throat noisily and addressed Jenny next. "Jenny. I want you to do the same thing your brother did for you. I want you to slowly remove his underpants and take your time doing it, alright?"

Jenny didn't look his way or answer him, but Bernie watched her slowly reach out and pull Patrick's jockeys down, nervously giggling aloud and turning red in the face when Patrick’s released cock sprung out with a bounce and began twitching with a life of its own. Bernie enjoyed the embarrassed girl's look of horrified fascination as she stared at the jumping cock so close to her face. Bernie smiled as he thought about the closer look she was going to get a little later, but not now! "Good girl Jenny,” Bernie praised her. “You did a good job! Now I want you to sit on the edge of the platform and face this way."

Jenny got to her suddenly wobbly and weak legs and sat down on the edge where she’d been told.

"Now,” Bernie went on huskily, “lay back all the way til your flat on your back."

She reluctantly complied, slowly settling back.

"Now Patrick,” Bernie looked over at him. “Here’s what I want YOU to do. I want you to pick each one of Jenny's feet up and place them on the edge of the platform. When you’re done I want her spread wide open."

Bernie watched Patrick pick Jenny's right foot up first and holding it carefully, move it to the right side of Jenny. He sat it on the very edge before picking her left foot up and setting it down on the other side of his sister’s lovely naked body, spreading her legs wide open and exposing her succulent looking pussy.

Bernie's heart was beating faster than a trip hammer as he looked at Jenny’s beautifully-gapped, perfectly formed almost hairless Divinely created pussy. His legs actually got weak and trembly just from the hungry lustful desire springing forth in his feverish brain.

"Now Patrick,” Bernie gasped throatily, “I want you to get on your knees in front of Jenny's open legs and eat her pussy."

Bernie wasn't really surprised at the willingness Patrick showed as he hastened to comply with this last request put to him.

Bernie picked up his VCR camera and hurried nakedly to the two young people barely in time to begin filming the action close up. He managed to get close enough to film Patrick's Tongue licking voraciously at the inside of his sister's beautiful, wet and pink pussy.

Patrick worked her slippery and warm silky clit into his mouth and began sucking. He maneuvered her deliciously tender meat with his tongue. He sucked and pulled on it with his lips and swallowed every delightful taste he could find.

Jenny was shocked at first then began moaning and wailing. "Don't Patrick. Oh please duh, don't. Don't eat muh, my pussy!" Her body though, was making her plea's to stop a liar. Her head was rolling from side to side and her hips were beginning to grind and hump themselves against Patrick's face. Jenny wasn't even aware she'd grabbed Patrick's head in her hands. She was unconsciously guiding his mouth lips and tongue to where it felt best for her.

Bernie was in seventh Heaven. He was filming away at the spectacular sight in front of him. His own cock needed attention real bad but he just couldn't take the time. He wanted to catch every split second of Jenny's orgasms on film. He knew they were coming and they'd be multiple before the night was through. He guaranteed it!

Jenny began humping wildly, thrusting her hips with an out of control rythmn and jerking motion as she climaxed with wild abandonment. "Oh! Oh! Aiee, aiee aiee! Eat it! Eat me oh eat me raw Patrick!" Jenny was pulling on her brother's head so hard Patrick's face was almost completely hidden against her inflamed tender, tingling and exploding pussy.

As Bernie brought the camera lenz in for a really good close-up, he could tell by Patrick's face he was shoving his slippery tongue in and out as fast and deep as he could. He was trying his very best to fulfill Jenny's last pleading prayers.

Jenny finally began to slowly relax. Her hips moved more slowly as her climax drew to a close. Her legs were beginning to feel like wet rags. Tears of embarrassed anger flashed in her lovely amber eyes as she moaned, "Oh Patrick, you shuh, shouldn't have done it. Its wrong!"

Bernie had to grab Patrick's shoulders and pull him back with slow persistance to disengage his face from his sister's pussy.

"Hold up Patrick,” he grinned approvingly. “That’s enough for now. Its your turn now! Climb up and straddle your sister’s upper body and let her suck you off."

Patrick stood up eagerly and climbed on the platform then threw his leg across his sister's body. He settled his bare bottom lightly on her upper stomach, near her naked and perky small breasts.

"Whuh, what are, you doing, Puh Patrick?" Jenny’s wet eyes opened wide in shock, as she looked fearfully at the closeness of her brother's hard jerking cock, then up at his flushed face with growing alarm.

Patrick grinned leudly down at her with his feverishly flushed face. "I'm gonna let you do me too Jenny! You gotta suck MY COCK now!"

"No! I wuh, won't do it!" Jenny's eyes welled up again with tears. "You know, it's nuh, not right Patrick! Its wrong! To, to do that!" She started sniffling, and covered her face up with her hands.

To be continued.

12