AC DC! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie felt his cock stirring, so he reached down and put the head against Jenny's moist heated hole. He kept sucking and licking. He felt his excited cock growing hard and begin sliding, in-exorably, into Jenny's semi-virginal and tightly clinging, tender warm pussy.

When it got as hard as it was going to get, Bernie started moving his hips slowly in and out. He Thrilled to the feel of her clinging hot and moist, perfect pussy’s hole.

Bernie was in seventh Heaven! He was sucking an absolutely perfect cock, while fucking a fantastically beautiful girl’s almost hairless pussy at the same time. He fucked Jenny til he was ready to explode, then just slid his tingling cock in and out enough to keep his orgasm on edge. When he felt Patrick's hard and hot cock begin twitching deep in his throat, Bernie began pumping in and out of Jenny's clutching pussy wildly. He felt Patrick's feverish hard cock swell up and explode inside his mouth with multiple hot spurts of salty, hot and creamy cum. At the same instant, Bernie exploded deep inside Jenny’s incredibly tight, hot pussy, his cock was jumping and shooting gobs of cum with every twitching jump.

Patrick was young enough to have a great abundance of jism. He filled his new friend Bernie's devouring mouth and throat many times before slowing down, his orgasm finally ending.

Patrick collapsed on the platform next to Jenny, exhausted and sated for the moment.

Jenny just laid there flushed, dazed and exhausted too, but still having trouble dealing with what she couldn't yet understand.

Bernie feeling more than a little exhausted himself, managed to make his way to the cooler on extremely shakey legs. He retrieved three Cokes and took them back and handed them out before collapsing himself, beside the exhausted brother and sister.

As they rested Bernie couldn't keep his eyes off them. He'd reach a hand to Jenny and caress her delectible body, focussing on her small breasts and hairless pussy. He devoured her perfectly formed delicious looking ass. He reached over to Patrick and caress his soft cock and balls, and well-shaped bottom. Bernie just couldn't believe his luck!

"How much, longer, before we're done?" Jenny gasped out as she looked over at the old man, waiting for his answer.

Bernie glanced over at a dimly lit clock in the corner. "Not much longer Sweetcakes. According to what the time was when you two arrived, the best I can figure it is another hour, maybe a little longer, but not much more than that."

"Good!" Jenny had a look of relief on her lovely face. "I, still think, what we're doing, is wrong!" There was a hidden look of satisfaction on her face though as she continued, "I, don't think, you're as bad, as I first, thought though. At least," there was some reservation in her voice, "not as bad as Artie! You're gentle, and not rough, and mean, like he is!" She shuddered at some thought from out of her past.

Bernie was beginning to feel some real affection for the pretty girl. She was basically, a sweet young innocent, and it was her innocense that turned Bernie on so much. "I'm glad you don't think I'm all bad Honey. I'm not you know. I just love sex, and everything that goes with it!"

"You're still gonna give us that address ain't you?" Patrick was single mindedly making sure of the old man’s earlier promise.

"I surely am,” Bernie grinned. “I promise. You kids have been so co-operative I might give you a little bonus too. You know, before you leave? We'll see how it goes."

Bernie looked at the brother and sister sitting on the platform. His cock began stirring once more. "Well kids, its time to get started." Bernie stretched out on his back. "Jenny, come over here and get over me, on your hands and knees. Thats right. Face toward my feet." When she got into position, Bernie's head was between her knees and he was gazing up lovingly at her smooth hairless pussy and sweet succulent asshole. He went on, "Okay Patrick. Come over here behind your sister."

Patrick got up slowly and did as he was told.

Bernie was overjoyed to see Patrick’s delicious cock standing up so hard and proud. It seemed to be twitching excitedly with a mind of it’s own. "Now I want you to lubricate your cock, just exactly like you did for me, and insert it into Jenny’s yummy tight asshole. Just the same way you did me, real slow and easy."

Patrick was grinning in lustful anticipation. He spit in his hand and rubbed it all over his hard twitching cock, making it slick. Then he put it up against his sister's lovely little rose-bud asshole, and rubbed his tingling cock’s head against the tightly clinched opening. He saw it was clamped and squeezed shut by her spincter muscle. He pushed slowly against the center, pausing for a moment when his sister gasped in sudden pain, as the head popped inside.

"Oo, it huh hurts Patrick!" Jenny began sobbing softly. "Puh please don't do, do, it!"

Bernie immediately began rubbing his hand soothingly along her back. "It'll be okay Jenny. It only feels uncomfortable for a few moments then you'll like it! Just trust me on this Angel, okay?"

"I, I'll try. I want, it to stop, hurting though." The young girl's cries were slowing, as she hiccupped.

Bernie kept rubbing her back gently until she quieted down.

In the mean time, Patrick began sliding his throbbing cock inside again. He was doing it slow, but had no intension of stopping til he was all the way inside her hole. When he got there he did some gasping of his own then. “Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Yes Jenny, oh yes! Your, asshole, is so, so fucking, tight, and hot!” His mind almost shattered from the erotic grasp of Jenny's flinching, virginal ass-hole. To be continued!

12