Academic Decisions

Story Info
Brainy girl loses virginity to teacher.
1.1k words
3.61
144.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

U.S. History was my worst class of the day. Long, boring, and since it was the last hour of the day I always had to fight the urge to skip it. Today was no different. Mr. Jacobs was lecturing about the Civil War and as usual half the class slept. I was writing a note to my best friend when Mr. Jacobs called on me.

"Miss Patek, what could the southern states have done to convince the north to allow slavery?" He asked adjusting his tie.

"I don’t believe there was anything they could have done."

"Why is that?"

"Well the U.S. is rather stubborn when it has come to a decision."

Mr. Jacobs moved on from me and back to his discussion. After class I grabbed my books and backpack from my locker and headed to the Chemistry lab. I was supposed to be meeting Keith, the captain of the football team, to help him with Chemistry.

I started on my English assignment while waiting for him to finish up at practice. Keith came in around four-thirty. His shirt clung to his muscled torso as he walked. Dropping his bags to the floor he took a seat next to mine. He pulled out his Chemistry binder and opened his notebook.

"Thank you again for doing this Jen." He touched my hand gently.

"No problem Keith." I opened my notebook and took out a pen.

Keith stared at me as I bent over to get out the lab assignment. When I sat back up Keith scooted closer to me. His hand touched the small of my back, pulling me softly into his arms. I stared at him in shock, his lips moving closer to mine. Within seconds his lips touched mine. His tongue snaked through my parting lips, flicking against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck my hand gently caressing the back of his neck. His hands grabbed my ass, lifting me up and setting me on the table. I leaned back pulling him with me, his body hovering over mine. I felt his hands slide up my skirt pulling my ass closer to him.

"What is going on in here?" Mr. Jacobs asked standing in the doorway.

I pushed Keith off of me, sliding off the table in a hurry. "I… uh well… we were just studying." I stammered my cheeks turning red.

"Keith, I believe it is time for you to be going." Mr. Jacobs moved into the room setting his briefcase down on a table.

Keith grabbed his stuff and left immediately, glancing back at me. I stood there shamed in front of my teacher. He stared at me for several moments before speaking again. "Well… Jen I think I may have to place a call to your parents. This behavior is simply unacceptable. What were you thinking?"

"I’m sorry Mr. Jacobs. I didn’t mean to it just happened. Please don’t call my parents. Please,"

"I have to. It is my job."

" I’ll do anything. Just please don’t call them." I dropped to my knees in front of him. My hands touched the back of his calves begging at his feet.

Mr. Jacobs shivered at my touch, his member growing. I slid my hands up the backs of his calves to his knees, then to his thighs. I leaned my head forward and nuzzled it against his groin.

"Well Jen, there is one thing you can do." He smirked down at me as his hands pulled me to my feet.

I looked a little frightened. " Yes Mr. Jacobs?"

"You will become my slave."

"I can’t do that sir. You’re a teacher… isn’t that wrong?"

" Ms. Patek do you understand what my telling your parents could do to you?"

"Yes sir." I looked downward.

His hand tilted my chin back up so I was looking at him. "So will you meet my demands?"

"Yes sir." Fear and sickness rising up in my stomach.

" Good. Now bend over the table. I want to see your ass."

I bent over slowly, my panty-clad ass showing under my skirt. Mr. Jacobs lightly spanked the black material. Caressing it with his hand, he leaned over me to kiss my neck.

"I have waited so long for this." He whispered against my ear, his stiffened member pressed tightly to my ass. His hands worked their way down my sides, then back up cupping my breasts.

I pushed my ass back on instinct. My nipples hardened again, as my wetness began to grow. His member began pulsing against the curve of my ass. On instinct I began to grind against him. Suddenly he pulled me back and turned me to face him. His hands gripped my ass and lifted me up onto the desk. Reaching under my skirt he pulled my panties down and slid my ass forward, so it was half off the desk. I leaned back on my hands watching him as he took down his slacks.

"Come here sir." I reached out for him and began undoing his shirt. I pushed it off his shoulders as I began kissing his collarbone.

Mr. Jacobs wiggled out of his boxers. His cock sprung free. Spreading my legs apart he got between them and rubbed the head against my clit.

" Looks like your enjoying this huh slut?"

"Yes sir." Blushing I tried to look away from him.

His hands held my face there as he inserted his cock into me. Whimpering in pain I held onto the sides of the desk. The head bumped against my hymen, he pulled back gently.

"You didn’t tell me you were a virgin." His eyes softening, looking at me with concern.

"You didn’t ask sir."

" Are you sure you want me to take your cherry?" He stroked my cheek gently, no longer treating me as an object.

" Yes Mr. Jacobs."

Going slowly, he thrust back into me. As he broke my cherry I cried out in pain.

" Shhh… Its okay, just relax it goes away."

I regulated my breathing as he held it inside me for a few moments allowing me to adjust to the feeling. Soon he began to pump me, slowly at first but then gaining speed. His hands pawed at my ass, pulling me against him harder. Much to my surprise it began to feel good. The head was hitting at the right angel against my spot, making me moan in pleasure. Raking my nails up his back, breaking the skin. His groans and grunts filled my ears as my cunt contracted around his throbbing penis.

"Mr. Jacobs… I’m cumming." I cried out as I felt his hot seed flow into me.

"Oh me too baby." He pumped a few more times groaning as he lay on top of me.

After a few moments, I got up and returned my panties to their original position. Mr. Jacobs got dressed, stealing glances at me.

Grabbing his briefcase, he turned around. "See you tomorrow babe."

" Yes sir."