Academy Girl Mildred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten times."

Mildred blinked, her mind going blank. Her cut would... be huge!? Aulra, she wouldn't have to smuggle for the rest of the year. Two years if her school job didn't go under like the Teaching Association was threatening to do! Shut down Helm Academy just because some guilds wanted to turn it into a fort. But who cared about that now. Ten times? She was rich!

"Ten-times?! Who'd- Why? I don't care. Yes, please!" Mildred babbled. "Yes. Yup. Let's get down to it!"

Conrad turned towards Mildred and she was even more sandwiched between bare chests, man-breasts and clothed cocks eager to rub against her. "Ooh, I think-" Her words drifted, carried away by the sensation of throbbing stiffness pressing against the back of her thighs. The curve of them just right for a manhood to slide between.

Mildred sighed, parting her lips.

She never had a man, no, men, be so interested in her without alcohol being involved first. She was always too tall, too big in the hips and lacked a spine to ask what she really wanted. Aulra knows how often Mildred always fantasized about being fucked by men as strapping and robust as these. But she could never work up the nerve to ask one of them out.

And now pure chance was intervening in.

It dangled in her face. A chance to truly enjoy herself. To be fucked and passed around without a single drop of shame. But. But Mildred wouldn't dare let herself get carried away. And what did she really wanted, she pondered. Attention? Affection? Not to be told that her partner of the night was with her despite her size. Always that. Her size being the problem. Like they were doing her the favor by sleeping with.

Soft breaths touched the nape of Mildred's neck, making her shiver in anxious anticipation. Was she really doing this? Letting herself be fucked by men she didn't know?! In public?! In a tram car?!

Already, her panties were damp, the fabric glued to her pussy lips and slit.

Aulra, this was too good to be true!

Hands cupped her ass-cheeks, fondling them through the long black prairie skirt. The skirt's make so thin and light they might as well been touching her straight through. Fingers went as they willed, pinching and squeezing her rear. Sometimes hard, other times softly.

Her cheeks ached under their gentle groping, sensitive and hot to the touch.

As Mildred was being touched from behind, her skirt was slowly being raised. She faced a window, eyes to the passing countryside but her ass was to the rest of the train. The miners on board couldn't be blind to what they were doing. What little conversation there was had been replaced with a heavy silence. She saw their faces in the glass. Staring. Watching. Waiting. Dark gazes spellbound by her tempting rising hem.

Conrad watched her face, the dark skinned man in deep thought.

He shared a look at Seth who wiggled his eyebrows. Silent communication complete, Seth nudged her hip and Conrad moved her to an angle. From where they stood, she was now visible to most of the train. Sharp intakes of air echoed around the small space. Mildred blushed straight to her roots and the cocky bastards had the nerve to smile.

In a flourish, the back of her skirt was hoisted up. Ass blatantly bared on display, Mildred shuffled from the left and right. Trying to hide the curve of her rear and the thickness of her wide ass. There was light laughter and she felt it, the miners' eyes ogling her exposed form.

Mildred simmered in her skin, squirming.

Just because the three of them knew why they were performing in front of a live audience didn't mean the miners knew. A little squeezing and touching was expected when you knew the person and they were okay with it on a tramline. Any further than that and Mildred knew the miners would intervene to 'help' her. Some of them were familiar faces. Men who she knew would step in.

"Everyone," she stuttered, her voice slightly off-key as she tried to resettle herself. "We are- Um. These are my-"

"Boyfriends." Conrad intervened. "We've been dating for a while."

"Maybe you for a while." Seth teased, careless and light. "I've been dating her for months."

"Well, I've been courting her for years."

"What a shame. We've been engaged since we were born."

Conrad laughed. "Her mother and my mother made a pact to marry their children together."

"Okay, they are my lovers that I love very much." Mildred shouted over them. "Very complicated history. Yes. So, today's my birthday and my two boyfriends decided to make it special and-" Her lips burned, cheeks bright as she forced out the words. "fuck me on my favorite tramline. So if you men could just ignore us, that be grand."

"Huh," Seth snorted. "I didn't know anything about that. Conrad, you?"

Mildred felt her stomach drop.

"Me neither." Conrad said thoughtfully. "Milly, I thought you wanted be fucked by every man on board." What! That was true but- "You have been complaining in bed how much you couldn't be satisfied by the same pair of cocks. What was two compared to twenty?"

Seth leaned close to her ear.

"Unless you don't want that," he said, whispering. "Your handler Bridget has told us some stories about what you say shit-faced drunk. And when the mimic-seeds go off in you, you'll be too much to satisfy by ourselves."

"But aren't you taking them out before that?!"

"Special order. Special circumstances."

Mildred retreated to her thoughts, screaming on the inside. Was this really happening?

She pinched herself.

Aulra, she was awake! Holy fuck, she was awake-awake.

"I'm okay with being in a gang-bang." Mildred stuttered, still in disbelief. "I'm okay with being in a gang-bang in a tramcar." she repeated, mentally ascending to paradise. "I-" Mildred cleared her throat, speaking louder for the sake of the crowd. "Yes, Conrad, I did say that but could we start off slow? I don't want to get these lovely men hopes up if I'm not up for it today."

Conrad smiled, his teeth absolutely perfect. "That's fine with us, sweetheart."

The two smuggling agents left her to flounder under the weight of her announcement. Mildred clutched her clothes, feeling all sort of restless. This was sex. This was just sex, she tried to remind herself.

But this was dream sex. This was 'the cosmos have aligned and you only get once chance' sex.

The miners in the tramcar didn't make much of a ruckus about what she said. Some of the men who weren't interested moved to the front. The rest of them crowded around, elbowing and bumping each other for a better view.

Mildred pulled down the back of her skirt. The smuggling agents tugged it right back up, a show for the miners. Delirious from the stares and commotion, Mildred placed her head into Conrad's chest. Her face couldn't stop blushing. Couldn't stop smiling like a giddy fool. Conrad patted her head. Seth pinched her ass. Their attempts to comfort her were well-received.

She took a deep breath and said, "I'm ready."

Conrad pulled her closer, unsteadying her stance. She followed along but a knee but a knee between her legs kept them open. Mildred was now bent over, her ass unashamedly mooning the miners and more. She gasped, aroused. They were showing her off to the miners, letting them see her best assets. Mildred stood wide-legged, small breasts pressed against Conrad's hard front. Her ass now pointed upwards, lofty in the air.

Seth rubbed his knuckles down her round ass-cheeks. Mildred turned her head slightly, wanting to see what he did. His fingertips danced around the start of her panties, playing with the waistband and satin blue material that held it all together. Then he hooked his finger under the waistband, peeling away her modesty tantalizingly slow.

Ass-cheeks were one thing but to have both her holes on display, one wet, the other clean, she couldn't take it. Mildred struggled in Conrad's hold. Unable to decide whether to close her legs or spread them wider. Just the thought of it was making her close to cumming. Seth held her pussy lips open and her clit throbbed, stiff and hard.

Mildred's mind swam in unadulterated lust.

Her pussy ached in neediness, her sweet juices streaming down her legs. It had to be the mimic-seeds spurring her on. Her emotions rose and crashed into each other. Thoughts came and went, a blur of words, wants and reasons. Her insides clenched, compelled by a surge deep, deep inside of her womb. It was so sudden that Mildred gasped, body trembling in need and want. She fought of Conrad's hold and stumbled into the center of the tram car. Any cock. Anything would do if it could just get inside her and-

And then, her top, her favorite top, popped.

Mildred's small breasts expanded in a tizzy of tit-flesh and hot milk. Her bra gave under, cupping the underside of her growing mounds and her blouse died in vain, popping buttons which ever way. Pink engorged nipples sat on top white mountains, the flesh around them tender and sore. Mildred threw off the rest of the rags she was wearing. Who gave a damn about a blouse? Why this skirt? Why these clingy things on her privates?

She needed something inside her and she needed it now.

The now big-breasted Mildred stood nude in the tramcar, soaking in the lust-driven stares in her direction. Gauging the men, she went to the one who the closest. Seth. She grabbed his jacket's collar and smashed their lips together. They kissed wet and hard, more battle than any sort of care.

Her free hand went to his pants, tugging the zipper down and freeing his imprisoned cock. Hello, you beautiful thing. He bucked into her hand, his member twitching in her brazen hold. Seth's cock was on the short side but had enough girth to make it for it. She turned and examined it, the base thick and meaty.

Would this be enough to sate her?

Mildred no longer thought.

Such things didn't matter anymore.

She acted, pouncing. They fell together, hitting the ground in a pile of limbs. She honed for his cock, tearing open the zipper with her teeth, and gulped down the length. Deep-throating in seconds, she was struck by the primal satisfaction emerging from her core. Her head bobbed up and down, lewd sounds filling the tramcar. Her saliva dribbled around her cock-filled lips, aiding her speed and gusto.

Mildred moaned, wagging her pussy in the air. She wanted more cock. She wanted it in her now. Her teeth grazed along his shaft, his cock jerking as she enveloped in her willing mouth.

"Conrad-" Seth panted, his hips uselessly bouncing up. Mildred held him down, his movements were distracting her. "Get. Over. Here." he said, speaking to the beat of his weak thrusts. "I'm about to-" Spirits, he talked too much. Mildred dropped her hips down, shutting him up with her pussy.

Seth writhed against her, his lips and tongue now put to better use.

Mildred cooed, loving the sensation of his mouth against her clit. She would have been perfectly fine leaving her pussy there if she hadn't felt familiar hands on her ass, lifting her backside up. Mildred didn't bother look behind her, mouth still full with Seth's runny cock and cum. He cummed inside her mouth sometime ago but she wouldn't let go. The soft shaft slowly being roused back into hardness and she wanted to be there when it did. To taste and drink his creamy cum.

"Thank Aulra," Seth said underneath her. "She's too gone." Why was he still talking? Mildred tried to bring her pussy right back down. "The team back at Central won't be happy to know-" Blah. Blah. Who cared. Conrad wouldn't let her lower her hips. She whined, slowing her sucking of Seth's juicy cock.

"Ah, take it easy, Milly." Conrad said, sinking his fingers into her pussy. Mildred drove right into them, panting and horny. "There's plenty of men here." He stretched her inner walls, making her nice and ready for him. "I'm not looking forward to writing my report." he said, more so to Seth than her. What report- His fingers drilled inside, making her hips rise and rock. Oh yes, keep doing that!

Once she was prepared to his liking, he entered her. Conrad probably meant to do it slow and probably wanted not to hurt her. Cute but unneeded.

Mildred threw her hips back and clenched, devouring his cock with her pussy. His shaft was much longer than Seth's but not as thick. Together, they complemented each other. Having their cocks in her was adequate. Conrad made a noise of surprise and tried to back out. No. There would be none of that. Her desires aligned with the ones inside of her, the mimic-seeds. To plug up every hole was great idea and they would help anyway possible.

Her essence, already smelling of sex, took on another scent.

The air grew thick with this new aroma. Lavender and spicy, this beckoning aroma went to the men that surrounded her. The effects were instantaneous. Both Seth and Conrad kept their mouths shut, their cocks throbbing away inside of her. Then they thrusted, finally understanding what they needed to do. Fill her! Breed her! The two cocks pistoned inside of Mildred, fucking both her mouth and pussy without reprieve.

The miners waited like wolves, hungrily staring at the three of them. They took out their manhoods, stroking themselves freely. Ah, the tramcar smelled so nice. Cum and sweat and musk and more! Seth came again, his whole body jerking under her. She watched him, loving how he fell apart. Mildred swallowed globs of his yummy seed, streams of white hitting the back of her throat and running down her lips. He moaned underneath her, dazed by her show of affection. She tugged his cock, trying to make more come out.

Oh, did he need a break? That was fine. There were more cocks to take his place.

Mildred allowed Seth's cock to fall out of his mouth and looked to the others.

Another man walked up, and without preamble, shoved himself right inside. Mildred squealed, moaning in appreciation. He gripped the back of her head, forcing her to move to his pace. Seemingly encouraged by one of their own, the miners came for her. They rubbed their cocks over her body, letting their cum coat her form. More. She wanted more!

Hands went for her bountiful teardrop-shaped breasts, groping and squeezing. Her thick nipples gushed, spurting out torrents of warm milk.

She couldn't-

Mildred climaxed, thrown right out of her body and into sweet elation. She shook, shuddering and twitching and spewing out more of everything. Milk. Sweet juices. That floral aroma. She cried out around the miner's cock and hugged Conrad's cock still thrusting inside of her. They cummed at the same time, Conrad and the miner.

The smugger agent stayed inside her, letting every drop rush into her womb but the miner did not. He pulled out and jizzed on her face, cum sliding down her cheeks.

Mildred snarled at him. The cum had to go in, not out.

The two men were pushed aside and she was hoisted between the poles that divide the benches. Using their belts and face masks, they tied her arms and legs to the upper bars. Mildred was presented, all her holes free for fucking. Cool lube was massaged into her asshole, lubricating her back entrance.

With that done, the miners went into her with no mercy. They came and went, fucking her together or alone. Sinking their fat cocks into her holes and spewing their seed. In no time at all, she covered in spunk and cum. Black hair nearly dyed white by the seed splattering over her.

Lowering the line of the makeshift restraints, Mildred was brought to stand on wobbling feet. Hanging over her head, her arms were still tied. She tugged the bonds that was holding her, wanting to run around and take cock freely. Then a pair of hands rested on her hips and a thick shaft was shoved into her ass.

Mildred squealed, loving the swift impaling she got from behind. The miner wasn't gentle, short and stout he was. He reamed into her, brutally plowing her ass hole. Her ring of muscles spasemed, trying squeeze around him but his speed was too much. Another hand grabbed her hair and yanked her forward. Mildred opened her mouth and the next cock went right in. They fucked her in a uncoordinated rhythm, the man from behind still rushing to his climax.

Then oddly enough, the tramcar was at a stop. An actual stop with people and houses and more.

Mildred's mind struggled to clear. She recognized some of the structures. This was Centralia, one of the biggest cities in Central. Outside the tram, people did their business. Heading to the stores and waiting for a train, the best way to get around. It didn't take long for one of them spread the alarm.

The centralrians stared at the tramcar, stared at her being fucked in both holes.

Mildred let go of the cock in her mouth and threw her hips back with force to knock the other off. This couldn't be happening. Centralia. Her parents lived here. Her friends from childhood lived here. Not to mention, her students likely would have stopped by. They could have been in the gathering crowd, pointing and gesturing to her cum-sticky form.

Shame and guilt and arousal rolled over her in waves, each eating the brief awareness she gained. Her mind went away. Where was the next cock! Mildred resisted the binds around her arms. With great effort, she pulled it along and went to the window. More men. More cocks. She pressed herself against the glass, staining it with shades of creamy white. Mildred spread her legs, a clear invitation.

The miners in the tramcar didn't like that. They piled against her, lifting Mildred up and showing her cum-filled holes. Hands on her breasts and cocks fighting to be the first in, she was besieged by their lust. One got in and he pistioned inside her for the bewildered crowd, his shaft fucking her in long, even strokes. The cum already inside spilled out, flecking onto the glass. The losers held her by knees and ankles, allowing the centralians below not to miss a single moment.

Mildred went up and down, riding the cock in her pussy. Her sweet juices ran, clear rivets glistening her thighs and ass-cheeks. Two men attended to her breasts, groping and foundling her fat flushed mounds. They licked and sucked, massaging her bobbing titties. Mildred panted, her ankles kicking and twitching with every thrust. The man inside her didn't last long. He cummed, shooting his delicious load.

The miner was pulled from her and she was brought to stand in the middle of the tramcar. A belt went around her bulging breasts and it became another tight space to fuck. Using her nipples as holds, they thrusted their cocks through her pillowly flesh. Two or three in the time, they shared her mounds. There wasn't even a shaft in her pussy now, the miners too distracted by cumming in a spot they hadn't before. Mildred whined and pouted, wanting something inside her now.

But her complaints soon dissolved into moans.

Mildred's breasts, slick and wet with cum and dewy perspiration, were much more sensitive than before. As their cocks drove in and out, her valleys of white flesh sent pleasure straight to her core. Feet curling, she came. Mildred screamed, leaving this world for the next one after. Her breasts, brimming with milk, burst. Her tender nipples released, a flood of milk washing over the men still thrusting near them. They climaxed or they didn't. The cum ran down her form, wasted on the ground. Mildred hadn't been paying attention as men remembered that her milk was something to drink.

They mobbed her, squeezing and squishing her breasts.

Her nipples were passed around, stiff angry nubs pelted with tongues and fingers. As the group in front bothered with her titties, she felt a stray tongue lick her clit. Mildred spread her legs, trying to tempt it inside. The mouth pushed up against her pussy folds, eagerly eating her out. Yes! Oh yes! It dove inside, making her hips twitch and shake.