Academy Girl Mildred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd outside watched with no remorse. Centralia was a show city, full of attractions and excitement. Maybe the centralians thought the tramcar was a performance and decided not to run off and report their asses to the Royal Army or the Contraband Committee.

Even a strange group of them, dressed in white coats and medical-looking bags, came up to the tramcar door. Must have been desperate to have her. They knocked and banged, trying to open the metal doors. "Seth," they might have said. "Conrad," might have been another. They realized couldn't jam the doors open. Tramcars, for all their faults, were bandit-proof. No hijacking of any kind. This was an unregistered stop. This tramcar wasn't supposed to stop anywhere near Centralia in the first place.

And what did they need doctors for? Everyone was fine. Happily fucking her until they dropped.

Mildred basked in their stares, lewdly sucking as if a cock was in her mouth for her captive audience.

If only they were on board, they could have some of her as well.

The crowd called out, shouting cat-calls and filthy praise. Yes! Praise her. Breed her. Her womb wasn't satisfied. She wanted more. The mimic-seeds wanted more. The centralians touched themselves for her. Groping their chests and privates.

Mildred smirked her approval but unfortunately the tramcar decided then to leave.

Goodbye Centralia. Goodbye strange doctors who said their sting was a bust.

Sting?

Mildred pushed the odd words in her mind and went back to being fucked.

Every man had his turn with her, happily having their sloppy seconds and thirds. All her holes stuffed silly with seed, they fucked cum more out than they poured in.

Mildred cried and moaned, a vixen of sex than woman now. Sucked and fucked and filled and claimed.

Towards the end, only Conrad and Seth were still on their feet. Mindlessly thrusting into her. She purred at their diligence, rewarding them with kisses and caresses. The wild fucking that had gone on earlier ebbed away into almost intimate sex. She was sandwiched once more between these men. One strapping, the other slim. Seth filled her in the front, Conrad in the back.

Her breasts drizzled weakly between their light thrusts, spilling onto their interlocked form.

Conrad had one hand on her breast and squeezed, draining her soundly. Seth was on her breast, sucking the fluid out the other.

The three of them fucking in unison, they fit together as if they made for each other. Good men, the smuggling agents were. They didn't waste cum by shooting it over her. Every drop went where it needed to go, satisfying Mildred's need to be full. She didn't know why but the need, the want in her was nearly gone. Mildred finally felt sated. There was no need for more and more. She looked at them with feverish intent, trying to burn their faces into her minds. This was their first coupling. They were her lovers. Her mates.

Yes, it was time. Yes, she was ready to give her eggs up.

Mildred's belly became swollen, pudgy, as her womb surged once more. Hips spread wide, her inner walls clenched and squeezed. The two men cummed for the last time and pulled out. They didn't go far, rubbing their hands over her pregnant belly. Mildred preened. Her mates were here. Her mates would love her brood.

Something was coming out.

Her body arched and she gave birth. Each seed, now returned to their proper size of eggs, slipped out of her well-fucked pussy. They rubbed and grinded and fought, trying to keep themselves within. Mildred climaxed again and again, breathless and howling for relief, for more, for enough.

Mildred panted, trying to keep her eyes opened. She stared at them. Her mimic-seeds now glossy and whitened by cum. They made a pile underneath her, now safely brought into the world. She closed her eyes and passed out in relief.

~~~000~~~

The next morning, Mildred woke up in a local inn and didn't care much about how she got there. Instead, she looked in the bathroom mirror. Wondering how her body knew which parts of the mimic-seed's influence to keep.

Mildred studied herself in the mirror, considering how she would explain away her new breast size to everyone at the Academy. Not as extreme as last night. But still noticeable because, well, she didn't have much in the way of breasts in the first place.

Her cut from last night sat on the end table, all in aulrian gold coins. Just as big as she hoped. Mildred already counted the change and idly thought what she would do with her new mini-fortune. Perhaps she would take a bath in it? There was enough coins in that enchanted pouch for her to fill two bathtubs if she wanted to.

A part of her kept quiet. Seth and Conrad, they were on her mind. She wondered if she would see those two agents again.

Then there was a knock at the door. Bridget.

"I came as fast I got your message." The ex-student said, looking around the inn room.

Did she want somethi- Shit.

All of Mildred's fluffy memories of yesterday slammed into her mind with hellish focus. The doctors. The mentioning of a sting. The government arranged to catch- They tricked her. They fucking tricked her!

"Don't tell me you took out the mimic-seed yourself? Well, don't leave me in suspense. Mantle wants to what happened to their product while you were in transit."

Whoops.

Lie. Lie now!

"Seth and Conrad-" Mildred blurted out, spineless under the Bridget's withering gaze. "They uh-

"Seth and Conrad who!"