Academy of Sexual Studies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAT A WAY TO PASS AN INTERVIEW....!

Penny came back and offered me the tissues, at the same time she used a couple to clean Valerie up, the boss then stood up, all business like again and matter of fact.

"Okay Penny, thanks, now get that straight off to the lab please, Erica will be waiting, David.....you sit down and relax, you did very well by the way, so many men just want to grab at me and touch, but you were a good boy."

OH I DID WANT TO MISS SMITH.....I ACTUALLY WANTED TO FUCK YOU STUPID, BUT I WANT TO PASS THE TEST AS WELL.

Valerie was putting on a white lab coat just as the phone rang, she answered it quickly with her tits still on show.

"Who did what....?"

IT SOUNDED LIKE TROUBLE.....

"I'll be right there....."

I watched as the boss lady packed her lovely body into the lab coat and headed towards the door.

"Just relax and get your breath back David, have some orange juice, I'll be back in a tick."

Penny was in her uniform again, and suddenly they were both sweeping out through the door in a big hurry, leaving me alone on the chair with my flaccid dick between my legs.

WAS THAT ALL A DREAM, WILL I WAKE UP IN A MINUTE....?

I paused and allowed my breathing to return to normal, I glanced around the office, my new employer's office no less, I'd been left alone in there.

YESSSS.....TIME TO EXPLORE MATEY!

DON'T BE OUTRAGEOUS!

GO ON.....HAVE A LOOK ROUND, WHILE YOU'VE GOT THE CHANCE.....

I was parched, so I poured myself some juice from the fancy jug as Valerie had suggested, it was very refreshing.

YOU LUCKY BASTARD.....FEEL BETTER NOW YOU'VE EMPTIED YOUR SACK?

SHUT UP!

The walls were covered in book shelves and filing cabinets, this was not a paperless office, far from it, on one wall I spotted some impressive looking diplomas and certificates, I stood up and put my boxers back on then walked over to study the fancy calligraphy, it seemed our very own Valerie Smith was eminently qualified to run the Academy, she had studied in Germany and the USA for a number of years.

CHECK OUT THE COMPUTER ON THE DESK!

There was a laptop, the lid was open, the blue light blinked steadily because it was on standby.....I couldn't resist the temptation even though I knew it was very wrong.....I went to the desk and touched the scroll pad causing the screen to come alive.

WELCOME TO ASS.....THE ACADEMY FOR SEXUAL STUDIES.....PRESS A KEY TO CONTINUE.....

I didn't seem to need a password so I crossed my fingers and pressed enter.

MY GOD.....SHE'S BEAUTIFUL....!

On the screen was a photograph of a gorgeous young blonde girl wearing a red dress, she had big baby blue eyes set in an innocent face and she looked at the camera eagerly, rather surprisingly she seemed to be scooping the neckline of her dress down to show off her gorgeous tits to the world.....and they were very impressive, high and round with dimpled nipples.

The label read.....Alison_red mini_being playful.....

WOW....!

The dress had ridden high on the girl's thighs and on closer inspection it looked as though she might not be wearing knickers, I looked at the list of pictures in a sub menu on the screen.....

Alison_red mini_crossing legs.....

MMMMMM.....

Alison_red mini_going too far.....

OH FUCK.....

In this picture Alison had her legs held up high in the air, tight together, she was showing her naked ass and tight slit proudly, her face was asking.....is this the view you wanted....?

Surprisingly, my cock twitched and I felt myself starting to get hard again, but how could that be....?

YOU ONLY SHOT YOUR LOAD FIVE MINUTES AGO!

I KNOW.....THIS IS CRAZY....!

Another look at Alison's lovely parts only confirmed it.....I was getting another erection, only minutes after emptying my balls all over Valerie's lovely bum!

I wanted to check out a few more pictures and moved the pointer around looking for another menu.....

"David Banks, I can see we'll have to keep an eye on you!"

I hadn't heard her return but Penny was standing in the open doorway with a stern look on her face, I was flustered, I was embarrassed, I was caught, I was getting harder by the second and my boxers were bulging again.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME, I'M NO STUD.....I'M FIFTY FOUR YEARS OLD FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

Penny came over and stood next to me before I could lower the lid and she saw the picture I was looking at.

"Ah yes, the lovely Alison, sets pulses racing whenever she's around, lovely girl isn't she?"

I said nothing, I'd been caught perving at someone who was young enough to be my grand daughter.

"It's okay to admit that she turns you on, I think she's hot too, I love working with her and her father."

"Her father?"

"Yes.....they have issues with incest, we're working on it."

"Incest.....really....?"

WELL LOOK AT HER.....WOULDN'T YOU....?

"Alison's father has an obsession with taking pictures of his lovely daughter and putting them up on the Internet for anyone to see, he's taken hundreds of them by now, the funny thing is that she's hooked on it as well, wants to be a porn star without getting rogered by every Tom Dick or Harry, sensible girl."

"Will I be meeting her?"

"Probably, they come in for regular counselling sessions."

LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT MY SON?

"Now what are we going to do about this."

Penny's hand dropped to my waist and she slipped it down inside my boxers, I was already throbbing as she grabbed me and squeezed.

"I gave your sperm sample to Erica who does all our testing, she's a lovely lady, from the USA, somewhere in the Midwest I think, you're details will be in the system very soon I imagine."

Penny spoke very close to my left ear, her warm breath added to my excitement and I realised I wanted something more, I turned my face towards her, not knowing what to expect and she slapped a lip lock on me.....

"Mmmmm, inductions always turn me on."

Again she kissed me hungrily and I couldn't help myself responding, we turned together and embraced, my hands were all over her firm body and I suddenly felt like I was twenty years younger for some reason.

"Mmmmm, sit down David quickly."

I turned and parked my bum in the comfy leather reclining chair, presumably Valerie's chair, this was her desk after all, standing in front of me was a vision of loveliness from many a fantasy, my very own nurse was undoing her white uniform and slipping out of it, the white underwear and the stockings were still gorgeous and she ran her fingers over her pubic area for a few seconds, then she was getting down on her knees in front of me, she licked her full lips suggestively and tugged at my shorts.

"Lift your bottom David."

I obeyed and she swept my shorts down my legs and off in one smooth movement, then she shuffled forward on her knees between my outstretched legs and reached for my pulsing erection.

OH MY GOD....!

Without further ado she lowered her face to my cock and took me into her mouth, she was an excellent cock sucker, use plenty of spit was a tip well known for women who read Cosmopolitan and the like and Penny Chivers certainly knew her stuff, I threw my head back and closed my eyes in the comfy chair as her mouth serviced me and she massaged my balls.

"Well well.....you found the orange juice then?"

WHAT....?

Miss Smith was standing in the open doorway looking at us, she entered the office and walked across to stand beside Penny who just continued to suck me without a pause, Valerie had a look on her face that was perhaps a cross between slight annoyance and frustration.

"As you've already got to this stage I suppose I might as well explain further, no need to be embarrassed, I know you've got a raging hard on, so it's only fair to do something about it, Penny is very good with her mouth isn't she?"

I gasped a feeble utterance in reply and Valerie perched her bum on the edge of the desk and pushed her legs out to casually cross her ankles, she leaned back and looked down to her left for a better view of Penny's naked backside and winked at me, she also spotted the picture of Alison on the laptop and gave me a disapproving look.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry....."

"No, but you did, temptation got the better of you David, that is not what I expect of my staff, you will have access to some very sensitive and very personal information working here, loyalty is everything, our clients don't want to be worrying about their indiscretions appearing on some website because we can't be trusted with secrets."

"I understand....."

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CONVERSTION LIKE THIS?

JUST ENJOY IT SON.....SHE'S FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE....!

I'M TRYING.

Penny was still slurping away on my love muscle and I was building up to another climax, my balls were on fire, I'd never felt so potent before!

"Forgive me if I change while we talk David, I have another meeting in a few minutes."

I watched as Valerie took off her lab coat to reveal her nude body just as I'd seen it ten minutes earlier, she only wore the grey stockings and as Penny continued to suck my cock I watched my new boss take a lacy black bra from her desk drawer and tuck herself into it.

THOSE INCREDIBLE TITS!

"You're no doubt wondering how you can be hard again so soon, you probably feel much younger right now, am I right David?"

"Yesssssssssss......yes I am Valerie....."

"Okay I'll let you in on the secret then, you see we use certain performance enhancing drugs here at the Academy, so that the flow of our work does not have to be interrupted by long periods of inactivity."

I looked at her with fascination as she stepped into a matching pair of lacy pants, they were cut very high on the hip and almost see through, I think my tongue was lolling as I watched her put on the cream blouse and then shimmy into the fitted grey skirt again, reverse striptease can be fun with an angel like her.

"A man needs to recharge his batteries so to speak, between bouts of sexual intercourse, which is a shame really because some of our female clients need almost continual action to work through their particular types of treatment, once a man comes he's usually out of the game for a while so we would have to have a line of studs queuing around the building to provide the ladies with enough hard cocks for their needs, we would never find enough trustworthy people to fill the gaps."

"Or our fannies."

"Thank you Penny, very amusing dear."

So instead, we use a marvellous little chemical compound which we actually helped to develop, it allows a man to be rampant again within a few minutes of having an orgasm, there was some in the orange juice you just drank, we call it Compound X."

WOW.....WELL IT WORKS, I CAN CERTAINLY VOUCH FOR THAT.....

"Mmmmm, it makes a man taste good too....!"

Each time Penny took me back into her mouth I raised my hips on the padded chair, I don't know why I was nervous really, they seemed to know exactly what they were doing, but I was still a bit sceptical about why young women like these two would want to be so nice to an oldie like me, as Penny bent lower to lick my balls and flirt with my arse hole she waggled her raised tushy in Valerie's direction.

"You naughty girl, it's only meant to be a quick demonstration for David's benefit."

As Valerie spoke she came to stand where she could reach her left hand down to caress her lovely assistant's backside, I watched her hand disappearing somewhere between Penny's legs and then I heard Penny moaning softly as her tongue licked my bum hole.

"Dear Penny, always such devotion to duty."

OHHHHHH FFUUUUUCKKKKKK.....

"Yes, Compound X is a lifesaver, it's clear, tasteless and odourless, a few drops in a man's drink will not only give him the urge again very soon, but it converts some of the liquid he's drinking very rapidly into semen, increasing the amount of his ejaculation and therefore the pleasure as well.

FASCINAAAATIIIINNNNNGGGG.....

"Penny.....Penny.....if you do that any.....I'm going to.....Penny I'm.....please I.....

She wanted me to shuffle forward to the edge of the chair so I did, she still held my cock with one hand, pulling my foreskin tightly down around the base, she held it there as my hips started to buck in the leather seat, she was doing something strange to my bottom with her mouth and tongue and it was all too much for me.....

OHHHHH FUUUUCKKKKKK.....HERE WE GO AGAINNNNNNNNN....!

Penny quickly sat up to watch my jism erupt across my belly with a power that took me by surprise, the first spray of come nearly reached my face and it was followed by two more strong beads which dotted my belly and chest, Penny was well satisfied with her handiwork judging by the smile on her face.

"Well done David, you've just passed the final test, welcome to the team."

Valerie stood up promptly, she paused just long enough to stroke Penny affectionately on the cheek and say well done and then she reached for her jacket and put it on, the complete business woman again, she took a pair of black framed spectacles from her pocket and perched them on her nose which instantly added maturity to her look.

"Some of our more influential clients look a little surprised when they first see me, I think they expect to meet someone much older, so I give them the librarian look, it seems to work."

I was still panting in the chair, she could have told me anything at that moment and I would still have kept that stupid grin on my face.

"You don't want to look too stern for them darling, all we'll get is MP's and judges in future."

"You little minx, get David cleaned up now, get some clothes on and take him on a tour while I deal with the new clients."

She checked her appearance in the mirror, touched her wavy black hair briefly and went to her important meeting, leaving me with Penny who did as instructed, after she and I had both dressed and she'd made us some coffee, we sat down with it to chat for a while and she told me more of the things I needed to know about the Academy.

"Do you think you'll enjoy working here then David?"

"Well if this morning is anything to go by the question should be.....how long will I last?"

"Oh don't worry, you'll soon get used to it, the Compound X makes life a lot easier."

"But I thought I'd be taking notes mostly, not actually.....performing?"

"Yes you will, but you'll soon find out that the clients often seek to include whoever is in the treatment room in their.....activities, so you need to be ready for just about anything."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, once the inhibitions have been released the moods can be very unpredictable, but don't worry, a nice man like you can handle it I'm sure."

I pondered that one for a minute.

COULD BE VERY ENLIGHTENING WORKING HERE!

"One other question Penny?"

"Yes of course David."

"Earlier, when Valerie was describing the surveillance system, she mentioned everyone being fitted with a sensor of some kind, when's that going to happen?"

"Already done David, you didn't even notice."

Penny looked proud of herself for some reason so I had to ask the obvious question.....

"You'll find, if you could look there somehow that you now have a tiny transmitter fitted....."

"Where, I can't feel anything, I didn't see anything unusual as I got dressed?"

"It's very small and it's up your rectum.....I put it there with my tongue....."

WHHHAAAAAAAATT!

"Don't ask me how I do it because I won't tell you, but don't worry, it will not interfere with your normal everyday life."

"And everyone's got one of these?"

"Yes."

"Up their bums?"

She nodded.

"And did you fit them all?"

"Most of them, although Valerie knows how to do it if I'm not available, she's done a few."

INCREDIBLE.....OUTRAGEOUS.....UNBELIEVABLE.....BUT TRUE APPARENTLY.....

I'll have to pause here for a while, recalling that first morning at the Academy has made me.....I need to.....oh you know what I mean.....you're all grown up's.....join me again for the next amazing instalment.....coming soon!

12