Academy of Sexual Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KNOWING MY LUCK THE SYSTEM WILL SPOT ME IF I HAVE A WANK!

I started to wash my hair and had my eyes screwed tight shut against the shampoo, so I didn't see the door open but I heard stuff being put down and someone padding around in bare feet, I opened one eye to movement on the other side of the glass partition and then someone went over to put something in the refuse bin, it was this gorgeous slender lady who I later learned was from the Czech Republic, she had a perfect but petite figure and she was stark naked, a slighter build to Valerie and the others but beautifully proportioned, she had short very pale blonde hair.

"Morning!"

SAY SOMETHING.....ACT CASUAL.....AS IF YOU'RE USED TO THE UNISEX BATHROOM THING!

"Oh, hello!"

She'd already stepped into the other shower stall.

"Just switching on this side, stand by in there."

THEY ARE ALL SO CHEERFUL IN THE MORNING!

"I'm Jana, Jana Gudova, you must be David?"

"Yes, hello Jana."

"Valerie told me you had joined us, she asked me to look after you today."

"Really, that's nice, I'll try my best to pick things up quickly, I promise."

"Good.....ooohhhhh....."

"Are you alright?"

"I know we've only just met David, but could I ask a big favour of you?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well I pulled my shoulder playing tennis yesterday and this morning it's really tight."

"Oh?"

"Yes, do you think you could be a hero and give my back a rub down?"

HERE WE GO AGAIN.....ACTION STATIONS DAVE.....WHERE'S THAT BLOODY CAMERA....?

"What, you mean right now, in here?"

"Well yes, just walk round to my side, it's okay, really."

"Well, if you say so."

Hesitantly, and with my hands shielding my privates, I walked round the partition, Jana was well soaped up, standing just out of the water flow with one arm over her breasts and the other hand covering her groin like a shy young virgin.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING!

"I'm ready, come on in, I won't bite."

I stepped forward, this blonde bombshell wanted me to rub her down.....what else could I do?

"Should I err.....get in there with you then?"

"Yes of course, we don't want to flood the bathroom floor, come on, I'm all soapy for you."

I smiled as I stepped carefully into the stall with her, there wasn't tons of room for two people and Jana couldn't easily avoid the spray with me there, a lot of the soapsuds started to wash off and a pink nipple appeared by her forearm.

"Perhaps we should turn off the water for a while?"

"Yes, good idea, I'll do that."

I turned off the shower as Jana lathered herself up again, she stood with her back towards me as I looked down at her cute butt, my penis started to thicken and twitch and I really wanted to kneel down and bite those perfect globes but I had a task to perform and my sensor was active.

YOU ARE GORGEOUS WOMAN.....UGAH UGAH UGAH....!

"I can't reach my back, would you do it David?"

She passed the soap over her shoulder and half turned, showing the swell of a perfect breast as she smiled.

"I play a lot of sports, tennis, swimming, stuff in the gym, I like to stay in shape."

"You have a lovely shape to stay in."

"Why thank you kind sir, that's nice."

I ran my soapy hands up across her shoulder blades and neck, then down her slender back, there was not an ounce of fat anywhere, she moaned with appreciation as I worked on her.

"Oh, that's so good, you have the touch, firm but tender."

SOMETHING ELSE WILL BE FIRM IN A MINUTE!

"You can reach a little lower if you like."

"Okay, like this?"

"Yes, that's wonderful."

My hands were roaming up and down her back freely, I included the top half of her buttocks in the movements, her soapy skin was glistening and alive under my touch, Jana put her arms up and held back her hair, her modest tits would be thrusting proudly, I so wanted to slip my hands around to cup them, it would seem like the most natural thing to do.

"Are you okay back there David?"

"Yes.....I'm fine."

"You don't sound too sure."

The fact was that I had a full blown hard on by this stage and I was trying desperately not to bring it into contact with Jana's cute backside, if she was to just bend forward a little I could shuffle closer and slip it right up there.....

"That's lovely.....oooh yesss.....just there, that's marvellous."

"No problem."

She half turned and looked at me over her shoulder.

"I feel better already, thanks, would you like me to do you now?"

"Err."

Quickly I turned around before she did, my dick was throbbing as her soapy hands touched my waist and started to move in small circles.

"Ummm, you are quite trim yourself."

There was a slight pause.

"For an older man you nearly said."

"Nothing wrong with maturity, it's good not to let yourself go and get all flabby."

"Well, I try to stay in shape, I like cycling."

"It's good to be fit, you'll need to be healthy to work here David."

She kneaded my shoulders and the back of my neck with her slick hands, I felt myself relaxing under her warm touch, she was pretty good at this too.

WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY!

Jana suddenly stepped close enough for me to feel her hard nipples touching my back and she very gently nuzzled my shoulder with her soft lips as her arms encircled my chest.

"You've been a perfect gentleman David, I'd love to reward you properly, I know all about this....."

She reached down for my iron hard cock with a soapy hand and I sucked in a sharp breath as she found me.

"You did so well not to touch me with it, some men would have taken me for granted and tried it on straight away, it's such a shame we can't go any further just now."

As she held my erection and peeled back my hood, I pressed back against her warm body.

"I'll make a point of selecting you in the morning if you like, for the tests."

OH YEAH, THE WEIRD TESTS AGAIN.

"That'll be nice of you Jana....."

NICE.....IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY TO HER.....NICE?

"I don't suppose we can do anything more just now then?"

"I'm afraid not David, this isn't a free day you see."

"What's a free day then?"

"Oh, sometimes the system gets shut down for maintenance, usually at the weekend and we get some time to relax however we like, with whoever we like."

"The green light thing?"

"Not exactly, but we are free to do things.....if we want to."

"Having sex you mean, isn't there enough of that during the week?"

"Some of us can never get enough darling, you'll find that out."

She kissed my shoulder again and stroked my raging hard on.

"I'm going to leave a trace on the computer if you keep doing that Jana."

"I know, I'd better stop now, let's both rinse off and get down to breakfast, save it for Monday."

WHAT CRUEL LUCK....!

"I didn't mean to lead you on but I did want to meet you properly."

"It's okay, just try to pick me on Monday, deal?"

"Deal, now come on, let's get moving."

I finished showering and went back to my room to get dressed, I'd now met four of the women who I'd be working alongside, I'd seen them all practically naked and they were all stunning, this place was certainly different, no doubt about that and after the little spell with Jana in the shower I was starting to look forward to Monday morning after all!

Breakfast was an interesting time, the food was great, thanks to Gwen the cook, she was a rosy cheeked lady well into her fifties who had been cooking in schools and colleges all her life, her old fashioned outlook on life was linked strongly with her Welsh origins, a bit puritanical on the surface but she knew the score about what went on at the Academy, as she served me with a groaning plateful of bacon and eggs, fried bread and mushrooms she gave me a big wink.

"You'll need to keep your strength up around here boyo, tuck in now."

As well as Valerie, Penny, Erica and Jana, there was Brian and two other male staff members at the table that Sunday morning, one was an older guy called Hugh who looked about forty or so and then there was Steve, young and fit looking and obviously a ladies man, they all welcomed me warmly and soon there was some rather smutty banter going around the table, mostly to do with the rigours of induction days, they'd all had to go through a similar routine with sensors being fitted and the rest, but in a way it made them all feel like part of a special family.

THEY SEEM A HAPPY BUNCH, AND WHY NOT, THEY GET MORE SEX THAN MICK JAGGER JUST BY BEING AT WORK!

Apart from those present, there was talk of two other female staff members who were not due back from leave just yet, Sylvia was from Sweden and Kumi was Thai, there was also talk of a young chap called Leslie who was off sick at that time, so it seemed they were going to be a little short handed for the week ahead, but Valerie was confident they would all do their best to keep the full schedule rolling along, she and Penny would both be helping out with sessions where needed.

After breakfast, Jana wanted to take me for a tour of the premises and I said I'd already had a look round with Penny yesterday but she insisted we go for another walk to burn off a few calories from Gwen's good hearted efforts, so we started with the three lecture rooms which were all fitted out like small film studios, lots of props and lighting and a wide variety of furniture lying around, I asked where the formal classrooms were and Jana told me they didn't really have any, most of the work was hands on stuff, photography and moving images playing a large part of what went on, which explained the props and the racks full of costumes.

"We also do sessions in other places like the library, the gym, the pool area is especially well used and we even work outdoors when the weather is good."

I was starting to realise how varied the activities would be and really liked the sound of it.

Jana was dressed in a pale yellow sports top and skirt, as all the women had been at breakfast, the guys were wearing white shorts and polo shirts, not exactly a uniform and not all the same style but everyone looked fit and sporty, ready for a game of tennis or something similar.

EASY TO GET OFF CLOTHES MATEY.....

It all seemed rather too good to be true and they all looked so incredibly happy, I began to wonder if this idyllic workplace could actually be as nice as it appeared.

As we were out walking around the grounds, I lamely tripped over the edge of a flower bed and a booming voice yelled out from behind a nearby bush.

"Oi yer clumsy wee begger, I'll mind ya to tak a bit o care roond here mon."

"Sorry, I slipped, I'm alright though, don't worry."

"I wasna worrying aboot ya ma lad, keep yer big clod hoppers off ma roses that's all."

"Yes, yes of course, sorry."

Jana tugged my hand, pulling me along the path, I could just see the top of someone's half bald head, a curly red ring of hair in true Friar Tuck style above the bushes, I turned and asked quietly.

"Who's that charming creature?"

"Oh, that's Angus, Angus Duff, gardener and handyman, bit of a pig really but good at his job, keeps the place tidy."

"Angus.....hey man, nice to meet you, I'm David."

I shouted this across the bushes and the unruly red hair became an ugly, irritable face with a scruffy matching beard and a big nose.

"What the.....oh aye, well mebbee, we'll soon see aboot that laddie."

"Come on David."

Jana led me away as Angus scowled, he was staring at Jana's lovely legs and the short skirt, he rubbed his crotch as he watched her hips swaying.

"Like two wee rabbits in a sack, I'll make you squeal one of these Mondays my wee girlie."

Jana explained that Angus was a dirty old sod, always creeping around with a mop bucket or a tool roll, he had a liking for young girls she said, and because he was always roaming the premises with access to everywhere, he too had to have a sensor fitted to keep an eye on his movements.

GOOD IDEA BY THE SOUND OF THINGS!

She explained how Angus wasn't required to partake in the scenarios, they hardly ever asked him to join in with the classes unless there was a particular need for a fat, smelly old Scotsman, and it seemed like Angus resented that, but then he had his job and that was that.

NOT QUITE AS GROSS AS THE FAT BASTARD IN THE AUSTIN POWERS MOVIES.....BUT NOT FAR OFF!

Jana was clear in her own mind that Angus was basically an old lecher, that much was obvious from what she said about him, but I could understand how frustrated he must feel, being surrounded by all these sexy people and having to ignore the proceedings could not be easy for anyone.

"You mean Penny had to fit one of her little gadgets to that ugly sod?"

"Yes, God knows what it was like getting a sperm sample from him, he makes me shudder every time he looks at me."

"Is he there on Monday mornings?"

"You can bet on that, he's never missed one yet, he'll be ogling all the girls as usual, hoping to get to grips with one of us, ugh, he's disgusting."

Jana actually shivered at the thought and I realised she was really quite worried about the prospect of it being her, I slipped an arm round her shoulder protectively and she didn't pull away.

"Nobody's seen fit to tell me yet what these tests actually involve, how about letting me in on the secret Jana?"

"Certainly, I thought you knew, we all have to pair off and you know.....make contact.....with our sensors."

"Make contact....?"

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are the sensors for David?"

"To track our movements and to register unauthorised sexual intercourse, so I've been told."

"Exactly, so to verify that they still function you'll have to put your penis up me.....and to do that you'll need an erection, which I'll take care of, think you can manage all that David on a wet Monday morning?"

I'LL GIVE IT A GO....!

"Yes.....yes I'll try, it will be you and me won't it?"

"Let's hope so, come on."

LET'S HOPE SO.....WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THAT.....LET'S FUCKING HOPE SO?

The tour continued, I was impressed with the gym and all the modern exercise machines, the lovely pool had an indoor aspect with some lush pot plants and a couple of tasteful statues, it also had wide doors which could be opened to the outside, and connecting the pool area with the gym was a unisex locker room, complete with an open fronted communal shower, it looked big enough to take about six people!

"Only one changing room?"

"Yes, just like with the bathroom, we are expected to behave ourselves, exercise self control, though that's a bit easier for the staff than some of the visitors we get, the camera in that locker room must have seen some interesting sights."

Eventually we had been just about everywhere and I mentioned to Jana that I'd been given my own personal laptop for company use, Jana kindly showed me how to log on to the staff roster and a few other vital things and it was soon time for lunch, we headed for the dining room, it was big enough to seat about twenty and immaculately clean, we walked over to join the queue at the serving counter, the gorgeous smell of roast beef was tantalising.

"Here you are at last, we were starting to think you might have left."

"No chance of that Penny, I think I'm going to like it here, mmmmmhh, that smells wonderful!"

"Yes it does, Gwen is a real kitchen wizard and she's taken a liking to you David, that's obvious."

"Me?"

"We saw you chatting her up at breakfast."

"Can I help it if she wants to mother me?"

Erica spoke over her shoulder to Jana.

"She'd soon have him if he went into that kitchen without permission."

"I heard that young lady, no dumplings for you today."

"Oh go on Gwen, just a little joke, what's a girl to do without her dumplings?"

Hugh nudged me playfully.

"She's got the loveliest dumplings I've ever seen."

"I know, the bathroom was busy this morning."

"My God, you're a fast worker, keep it up old son."

"Oh I'll try Hugh."

Hovering behind Gwen was Angus Duff, he had a leery look on his face and he stood quite close to her back, I guessed they must be about the same age.

WONDER IF HE STOKES THE OLD BOILER NOW AND THEN....?

We sat down to a delicious meal and as I was tucking in, Penny told me they usually tried to burn off some calories on Sunday afternoons, especially if lunch was a feast, they had tried to get Gwen to tone down the big Sunday lunches but she was so used to cooking them up like that and it seemed a shame to let it go to waste, I said I would try to turn up in the gym later but I got the distinct feeling it was more or less expected that one joined in, whether one wanted to or not, the roast beef was fantastic, with crispy roast potatoes straight from heaven and fresh vegetables from the garden plot at the rear, courtesy of old Angus.

HE'S GOOD FOR SOMETHING THEN.....JANA SAID HE WAS GOOD AT HIS JOB.

After tucking in well with the others, to much better food than I was used to because cooking for one is so boring, I headed for my room to study for the week ahead.....I soon got comfy on the bed and within minutes the laptop slid aside and I was fast asleep.

VALERIE.....PENNY.....ERICA.....JANA.....OOOHHH JANA!

MMMMMMM.....THAT'S SO NICE JANA.

SYLVIA.....KUMI.....GWEN.....MORE POTATOES PLEASE GWEN.

BRIAN, HUGH, STEVE, ANGUS.....FUCK OFF ANGUS YOU FAT BASTARD!

Hugh looks like a right old pervert.....Kumi is from Japan.....she likes to dress as a schoolgirl and get tied up.....

Sylvia.....from Sweden.....gives a good massage.....

Erica.....rosy cheeked farm girl who looks like a centrefold.....likes a good roll in the hay.....

"David.....wake up David?"

Valerie's black corset is so fucking tight.....

"Look, he's got a stalk on under there."

Penny.....Penny.....Penny's big tits.....show me your tits Penny, don't keep your bra on.....Penny's fingers were creeping up into my shorts.....

THEY REALLY ARE YOU DOZEY PRAT!

I opened my eyes, Penny and Erica were crouching next to my bed, they were looking up the leg of my shorts at my growing erection.

"Oh hello sleepy head, come on down to the pool, the water will help with that."

I tried to cover my crotch with my hands and Erica winked at me.

"Too late for that sugar, I've seen it twice now.....hope I get you in the morning."

The ladies stood up, still in sports gear but now carrying rolled up towels as well.

"Last one in the pool has to do lifeguard duty, that's not half as nice as a swim, so move it David."

"What should I wear?"

"Just come like you are, but get a move on.....roast potato man."

They left my room giggling like a pair of silly schoolgirls and saying something about a plum, I leapt off the bed and reached for my towel, not being a strong swimmer I really didn't want to be lifeguard for the others, my erection had just about gone down by the time I walked through the gym and into the locker room.

"You made it then."

There were discarded clothes lying around on the benches but the only person was Erica, she was standing in the open doorway to the pool, wearing only her polo shirt and sheer white panties, she was doing that amazing trick that some women know of undoing her bra without taking off her top, then with a few fascinating moves she drew the bra out from her sleeve and threw it on the bench, a girl built like Erica would need to wear a bra most of the time for comfort.

"Quick, you'll just beat Hugh if you hurry, clothes are optional."

I was flustered, I was undecided but I quickly made a choice and stripped down to my white shorts, then I followed her through the doors just as Erica slipped into the shallow end, she dunked herself right under and came up soaking wet, smiling up at me with her shirt clinging to those gorgeous tits like a second skin, as she bobbed up and down I stared at her loveliness and she splashed me, I was still standing on the side and my shorts instantly turned see through, Erica giggled at me and pointed.