Academy of Sexual Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look everyone, David's happy he came now."

The others were all in the pool except for Hugh and they moved towards the shallow end and stood around Erica looking up at me, the ladies all wore wet sports shirts and looked fantastic, hard nipples were everywhere, but I couldn't really tell if they had knickers on or not, Brian was grinning hugely and then he pointed at my shorts and shouted out.

"On or off then sport, decision time?"

I was rooted to the spot as they leered up at me, I'm not exactly a natural exhibitionist.

DO SOMETHING DICKHEAD....!

I dropped my hands to the waistband and Erica whistled loudly, I wasn't ashamed of my package but this was still a big challenge in front of a bunch of near strangers, with her big tits straining the wet shirt, Valerie shouted out playfully.

"Show him the way somebody."

Brian turned towards Steve and said.

"Shall we?"

"Why not."

In unison they both shucked out of their clingy shorts and threw them to the edge of the pool, as they landed on the tiles near to my feet I looked down at them and then back to the faces watching expectantly, just then the door swung open and a bleary eyed Hugh appeared, he was still fully dressed and carrying his towel.

"Quick David, last one in remember!"

Making a decision and bravely not turning my back, I struggled the wet shorts down and off, my penis was in a kind of half mast condition due to all the bobbing breasts in front of me, I wasn't properly erect yet, but not flaccid either, there were more whistles.

"You have to be in the water for it to count."

I looked towards Hugh, expecting a last minute rush perhaps?

"Don't worry old boy, I'll take the whistle."

With that Hugh went back into the locker room to get ready, the ladies all watched carefully as I sat down on the edge and then slipped into the water, literally cock first, I gave them a good show and tried to smile, they seemed satisfied with the performance.

NO POINT BEING SHY AROUND THIS PLACE!

The group all broke away and started to spread out in the pool, I watched as Valerie turned and headed away in a strong breast stroke and I thought I caught a glimpse of pussy, then her legs opened again and I got another glimpse through the bubbles, Jana came to stand closely beside me in the waist deep water with her nipples boring through the fabric of her little top.

"Now isn't this better than slouching around in your room all afternoon?"

"I suppose so yes."

"Come on then, let's swim."

We did a couple of widths together and then there was a burst of catcalling and laughter, I looked up to see the cause of the rumpus and there was a grumpy looking Hugh, just returned from the locker room in his lifeguard's gear, which seemed to consist of a whistle hanging round his neck on a red ribbon and two tiny squares of red material, each about the size of a small napkin, they were held round the waist by a strap and hung down front and back to just about cover his genitals and bum, in white lettering on the front was a message.....

IN AN EMERGENCY LIFT FLAP.

OH MY GOD.....IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME.

As I've already said, Hugh is fortyish.....looks and acts like a retired army officer and is a bit red faced and podgy, probably drinks too much port.....but without his clothes on it became very obvious why he worked at the Academy, he had a big wanger, it was pushing out the tiny red flap and he didn't even have a hard on, he gave us an obscene gesture as we catcalled from the water and then he lifted the flap and thrust his hips a couple of times, his very thick penis was amazing, with a big plum like head that was almost purple, it wasn't terribly long but that big bulbous glans would surely give any woman a hard time.

PARDON THE PUN.....THAT WAS AWFUL.

He came to stand by the edge of the pool where we could all see him clearly, I stared in amazement and Jana surfaced next to me.

"Just a bit of silliness to shame whoever turns up last."

BLOODY GLAD IT WASN'T ME!

Jana stood beside me and everyone enjoyed Hugh's discomfort, whistling and asking him to give us a twirl, of course he obliged and he was smiling as he did it, I couldn't help wondering if Hugh turned up last on purpose as he bent over and showed us all his hairy arse, he also had a massive pair of dangling bollocks!

"Is that it then, I can't see a seat anywhere, does he have to stand up all the time while we enjoy ourselves?"

"Yep, keeps you more alert that way."

Hugh didn't seem to mind too much, he folded his arms and watched the swimmers, I wondered if they all had to do it now and then, I tried to imagine Valerie parading around in the same silly outfit up on the edge as we all looked up between her legs.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW.....

Just a bit of fun to them maybe, they all seemed so comfortable with nudity, but I was new to all this and found it a bit awe inspiring to be honest, there I was, stark bollock naked, swimming around with a bunch of other nearly nude people all about half my age, the women were all ravishing and the men were generally rigged like donkeys, Erica did a big splashing plunge, as she went under she displayed her lovely arse to everyone and her white knickers were totally see through, just like Valerie she had such a vibrant butt.

"Come on you, don't get distracted so easily, we're here to exercise, let's go down there."

We set off for the deep end side by side, Jana was like a fish in the water, completely at home, she soon sensed I was less comfortable though and commented not unkindly on it when we reached the far end and I held onto the rail with my breathing all over the place, Jana was treading water in front of me comfortably.

"Don't you like swimming very much David?"

"Yes, it's okay, I'm just not very good at it that's all."

"I love it, I try to swim every day, I can help you improve your technique if you like."

"Well, if you think......"

"Of course, I'd love to help, we seem to get on so well together."

"The truth is, I've never been all that confident in the water."

"I can tell, come away from the rail, come towards me, that's it, now start treading water with me, kick hard, that's it."

"This is what I always find.....so damn tiring, I feel like I'm going to.....get a leg cramp at any minute."

COUGH.....SPLUTTER.....

"You need to relax more, you're too tense."

I kept trying to do it calmly, but my head went under the surface and I bobbed up again streaming water from my nose and waving my arms rapidly.

"Take my hand David, here.....that's it, now stop panicking, I'll help you."

I was struggling far too much for comfort, so Jana led me to the side again and I held onto the rail, eyes very red, nose streaming, not a pretty sight I imagine.

"I know what you need, ever tried using goggles?"

"No I haven't."

"Wait here a minute."

Like a slender mermaid, Jana ducked under and then shot up out of the water, she landed with her midriff on the edge and hauled herself out smoothly, her trim body looked so sexy in the wet shirt with the tiny panties trapped between her perky buttocks, she scampered a few feet over to a small rack on the wall, Steve and Penny were just arriving on either side of me, they gave me a broad smile and then turned to head off comfortably for the shallow end again, making me feel even more useless.

THEY MAKE IT LOOK SO EASY.....

I watched Jana as she came back to stand above me, I studied her svelte body as she adjusted the small yellow goggles over her eyes, the see through panties revealed no sign of pubic hair, but then she was so blonde it might be hard to see it even if she had any, her crack was well defined by the damp pants and I got time to appreciate her overall beauty, I didn't really get chance to do that in the shower earlier on, I think I must have been taken aback by her asking me to get in and rub her down.

DELIGHTFUL.....

"Put these on and stop staring, it's rude."

Handing me the other pair of goggles, she dropped into the water beside me feet first and disappeared for several seconds, I got the goggles into place just as she bobbed up very near to my face, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss which took me completely by surprise.

"Do you like the feel of swimming in the buff?"

"Yes, I think I do."

I felt a delicate hand grasp my penis and squeeze.

"Whoa, Jana!"

She backed away from me a few feet into the deep water.

"Come towards me David, be brave and I'll reward you."

My cock had responded to her touch and I paddled towards Jana hopefully, like a puppy dog after a treat, we were soon treading water again.

"Now this time, before you start to tire, take a deep breath and hold it, hold your nose too if it makes you feel any safer, then just let yourself drift under the water and don't panic, I'll be there, with the goggles on it will seem very different, I promise you.....all you have to do is hold your breath and keep calm."

"Okay Jana."

PUFF.....PANT.....BLOW.....

"Okay, on three then, one.....two.....three....."

I did as instructed and we slipped under the water together, it was deep enough to submerge fully and stay upright, I did all the things she'd told me to do and then suddenly I felt Jana tapping my goggles, I opened my eyes which I'd had screwed tight shut as usual despite the goggles and there she was, her face close to mine, smiling and nodding at me, giving me the okay signal as I'd seen divers doing in movies.

WOW.....SHE IS A MERMAID.....

Being able to see properly added a new element to the way I felt under the water and she was right, it did feel safer somehow, Jana pointed upwards and I watched her body rising in front of me, I followed her seconds later and burst out smiling and gasping at the same time.

"Wow, that was amazing, I didn't know it could make such a difference just being able to see."

"Losing one of your senses is vital, let's go down again, you'll gain confidence if you tell yourself you're enjoying it."

Jana took a big breath and then her head slipped below the surface and this time I felt her hands sliding down my body as she descended, her fingers dug into my buttocks and I felt her face nuzzling at my groin, then she was gone and I followed eagerly, eyes open this time to find my mentor quickly and there she was, about two meters away, turning underwater loops for my amusement, I got to see her lovely shape from all different angles as she displayed herself for me and she pulled her shirt up to show me her perky tits.

SOME FUCKING MERMAID....!

Jana pointed up and we surfaced again, this time she came very close and she felt my hardening penis nudging her flat tummy, she smiled and gave me another brief kiss, I wanted more, but she held me off.

"Ah ah, such public displays of affection are only permitted at certain times."

I stared at her serious face.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No I'm afraid not, today isn't a free day, you'll have to be patient."

She pointed to the light panel above the door, green and red were both off.

"What, after that performance?"

"I had to get you down there somehow."

I grabbed her and tried to pull her closer but she slipped and wriggled free like a wet fish.

"No, it's Monday tomorrow, save it for then."

I pushed my lower lip out in a big sulk.

"Not fair."

"Oh come on then, one more time."

Slipping underwater together seemed more natural by now and we were just in time to witness Steve and Penny turning to start yet another lap, Penny still had a top on and some knickers but I enjoyed the way her large breasts rolled around in the water, and it was obvious that Steve had plenty to show off down below, though not quite as much as Brian maybe.

Jana and I watched them swimming away and then it was time to surface again, I was grinning broadly, I was really enjoying it by this time.

"It's like being in an underwater documentary, I've only ever seen this in films before, all we need is a few fish."

"Come on flipper, let's head for the shallow end."

We did just that, then stood in the waist deep water and chatted for a while, every time one of the ladies came near I found my eyes following them but it's hardly surprising really, they were all so beautiful.....

WHO'S A LUCKY BOY THEN?

I didn't notice the time passing but all too soon the whistle blew, everyone grouped within a few meters of the little ladder as Hugh looked down at us all like some kind of stern headmaster with his arms folded, he would have looked the part quite well if not for the ridiculous thing he was wearing over his privates, and by the look of that he had enjoyed watching the swimmers.

"Okay, that's your lot people, it's time to hit the showers, ladies first of course."

I looked around at the group, everyone had swum quite a bit and there were heaving bosoms everywhere, Erica was going to be first and she boldly took off her top and draped it round her neck as she walked to the steps with her fantastic tits on show, she climbed the steps and paused at the top for effect, Brian actually applauded and gave a wolf whistle, Erica's mound pouted from between her shapely thighs in the wet panties and I stared, just like the others did, Hugh was sideways on to us as he looked at Erica and his little red flap was well extended.

Jana spoke quietly in my ear to tell me that Erica had been a Playboy model once, a couple of years previously, but she got so sick of the exploitation in the business of adult entertainment that she decided to do something different with her beauty, she heard about the Academy and offered her services in return for on the job training as a sex therapist, she should qualify after about another year according to Jana.

WOW.....GOOD GIRL....RESPECT!

Penny applauded roundly.

"You show them Erica, I'm with you girl."

Erica looked over her shoulder and spoke.

"Funny how the men are always so polite, so eager for us to get out first, hey girls?"

Erica went through the doors and Valerie moved next, she'd kept her top on but was without pants and as she climbed the steps in a stately, hip swaying fashion, her gorgeous pussy was framed by her perfect ass cheeks, just like I'd seen it in the office yesterday, she paused on the top step and squirmed out of the clingy shirt then looked round with a forearm cradling her amazing boobs.

"You boys behave now, we've a busy schedule this week and I want you all ready to go."

Brian stood there holding his massive tool in his hand above the water level, he was only half hard, as all the men were, the cool water temperature helped to dampen the men's spirits I supposed, but Brian's cock was simply incredible even in that state, after Jana's teasing and now looking at the ladies climbing out I was sporting a full blown erection and trying to hide it with my hands.

"Sure you don't need any help in the shower Valerie?"

"I'll manage Brian, save it for the morning darling."

She didn't seem in any great hurry, we all had time to study her beauty, Hugh got the best view of her tits, being so close and his little flap thingy was bulging clearly, the expression on his face said it all.

"Come on ladies, we shouldn't tease them any more."

With one final shimmy of her lovely wide hips the boss lady headed for the locker room to join Erica in the showers, there was plenty of space under the three shower heads and moments later all four of the gorgeous women were in there, rinsing each other down, getting rid of the chemical smell.

As they bent and stretched under the warm water, washing hair and soaping each other, having a playful tickle with some good humoured fondling they didn't know they were being watched closely by old Angus, he was tucked away on the other side of the wall, his little hideaway was the service room, right behind the showers, it contained the equipment that kept the pool filtered and some other noisy plumbing, all of which helped to stop the computer system from picking up signals from his sensor and right at that moment, he was masturbating heartily with a pair of Erica's panties wrapped around his smelly cock.

They all thought Angus Duff was just an ignorant old fart, just about fit to tend the gardens and fix the plumbing, but he was actually quite intelligent under that rough exterior, he was also very very sneaky, using gear he'd sent away for in a catalogue, he'd rigged up a couple of his own cameras in the locker room, one was set into the shower wall at a low level and the other was up above the lockers, both were remotely operated and fully trainable in true snooper style, the colour pictures he was watching on his little monitor were good quality and he wanked furiously as the ladies started to play around together.

"What do you girls think of our new find then?"

"Quite a dish actually, turn around Val."

Penny and Valerie were soaping each others tits.

Angus wanked.......

"Jana, you two seem to be getting on well?"

"He's nice, quite good looking really, considerate nature as well I think."

"He's a man darling, keeps his brains in his boxers."

Erica giggled.

"Yeah, like Brian you mean Penny."

"No, he's not a bit like Brian, or Hugh."

"Jana sounds quite interested in our David."

Erica stood close behind Jana and slipped her arms around her trim waist, she hugged Jana tightly and reached up on tiptoes to nibble the blonde girl's neck lovingly.

"You're not falling for him are you baby, he's old enough to be your father.....and what about us?"

Her voice sounded husky and she slipped her soapy hands up to fondle Jana's breasts.

Angus wanked even faster.....

"Go on girlie.....do it to her good and proper.

Valerie and Penny wanted to play too, so they squatted down on either side of the slim blonde girl and as Penny ran her hands up and down Jana's right thigh, Valerie did the same to the left one, when their fingers met high up between Jana's legs, they diddled her cunt lips from both sides, making her moan, Jana pushed her head back towards Erica and gasped.

"No fair, three against one!"

"You've got the hot's girlie, we can fix that for you."

"Ooohh, this is so.....why me?"

"Shhhhhhhh, just relax and enjoy."

"What about the boys?"

Erica massaged Jana's modestly sized boobs and pinched her nipples.

"They can wait, this won't take long, will it Valerie?"

"No, this naughty girl is well primed, we saw you cavorting with David in there."

"I was just helping him to.....oh god, that's lovely.....don't stop....."

Angus was glued to the screen, he dropped Erica's panties and scrabbled frantically in the little pile of pilfered ladies underwear he kept beside the stool, his hand came back up with a tiny blue bikini top he'd taken from Jana's locker a couple of weeks before and he focused on the hands working over the blonde's lithe body, he wrapped it around his fat dick and started pumping again.

Hugh's red face suddenly appeared in the pool doorway.

"How long are you ladies going to be in here for heavens sake?"

Valerie shouted out through the steam.

"We're just about done, two more minutes."

Valerie's finger had found Jana's clitoris and rubbed vigorously.

"Hurry up ladies."

Penny pushed two fingers into Jana's warmth from behind and kissed her hip at the same time.

"Go away Hugh, we're nearly done."

Hugh backed out meekly, he really wanted to get in there and ram his cock into one of the little fillies, any one of them would do, the other guys were chatting together and waiting patiently but Hugh was a randy old bugger and always ready at a moments notice, he didn't know that Jana was close to orgasm under all the soapy fingers, she had a fairly short fuse most of the time and three sets of hands were working on her tender parts, she was panting and straining between the girls.