Academy of Sexual Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, specially for you, a Sunday treat in the shower, let it all go honey....."

Angus knew Jana was getting close to orgasm because he was watching her squirm in glorious detail, he could see fingers slipping into her, the boss and the big nurse bitch were both doing her and she was loving it.

"Oh God yessss....."

Jana parted her legs more to allow better access and Penny ran her soapy hand hard between Jana's legs, backwards and forwards in a sawing action, letting her fingers and her wrist mash wetly against Jana's delicate parts and threatening her bum hole with a soapy thumb.

"Oh fuck, yes.....please.....yessssss, like that....."

"That's right lassie, don't fight em, show uncle Angus your pretty wee pussy, that's good yes, I'll get you one of these days my sweet and when I do I'll fill you up, och aye my wee girl, old Angus will make you squeal with his fat cock, he'll fill you up with spunk, he'll stretch your tight wee bum as well, he'll....!"

Earlier, when Angus was cruising the kitchen for tasty morsels he'd trapped Gwen in a corner and given her a good old grope, she didn't have time for anything more with lunch to serve, but she gave him some Compound X in a glass of fresh lemonade as a little treat, she knew he liked to creep around on Sunday afternoons, spotting whatever action he could find, Gwen was trusted with her own small supply of Compound X because it sometimes needed to be administered to patients on the sly and mealtimes were a good time to do it, she had a soft spot for Angus even though he behaved like a pig most of the time, she'd grown up on a farm and liked her men with a few rough edges.

As Jana reached a climax under the probing fingers, the obese Scotsman behind the wall filled her cute little bra cup with his hot muck and there was a lot of it due to the Compound X, he shot stream after stream of sperm into the soft material, his orgasm was tremendous, but the computer failed to detect it as he watched them cavorting on the monitor.

"Yes.....yessss.....yesssssssss.....oh Goddddd....!"

"That's okay baby, that's good, let Valerie do the work."

Jana moaned as she rode Valerie's fingers and the waves of orgasm swept through her, Angus squeezed the last couple of drops into the bra cup and some of it spilled down his hairy leg, he vowed that one day he'd fuck the arse off the blonde tart, she was so stuck up and she'd been teasing him for far too long, he swore that one of these Monday's he was going to let her have it good and proper.

"I'm gunning for the Swedish bitch as well.....I'll av'em both!

A few minutes later the women had dried off and wrapped themselves in fluffy towels, they left the locker room to the men who were next into the shower, including Hugh for some reason, even though he hadn't been in the pool!

"What were they doing for so long do you think?"

"Don't know exactly Dave, but I could have a good guess, one of the little crackers just got lucky I reckon."

Brian soaped his half hard cock as he spoke, even like that it was enormous and I stared, my erection was still rampant and I kept my hands over it instead of getting washed, it was so embarrassing if front of the others like that.

"Don't worry David, it's the Compound X, you're not used to it yet."

"We won't take it personally Dave, relax."

I moved my hands to rinse my hair through, knowing they were checking out my stiffy, but they seemed okay about it.

"So if they were.....you know, would it be tracked by the system."

"Well, if the boss says it's okay, then, you know, a little afternoon delight is fine sometimes.....I wonder who it was, what do you think Steve, Erica or Jana?"

"I reckon Erica, she's always hot after a swim."

Hugh was still fantasising about the women with his back towards the others, he wanted to have a good wank, but the system would probably catch him, his hard on was gradually fading at last and he couldn't wait for the morning, he'd make sure to get some release during the system test, facing the wall, his cock was only inches from the hidden camera and Angus liked to look at men as well as women, his biggest turn on was for them not to know he was looking.

I felt a little uneasy sharing a shower like this with a bunch of guys who were sexually charged, I didn't feel any gay tendencies usually, but there was something different here, sex was so much a part of everyday life at the Academy that I wondered how I'd feel as the situations developed in front of me.

Behind the wall, Angus was still glued to the monitor, he studied the new bloke's cock carefully, he was getting hard again, they were taking ages in there and the Compound X was kicking in again, he wanted to do it all over again and took a big swig from his bottle of beer to top himself up, he knew how the stuff worked.

"That Angus character looks a right old duffer, he was lurking around as I was taking the tour with Jana."

"Yeah, he would be, Jana gets to him something rotten, but wait till you see Sylvia man, she is something else."

"All the women are gorgeous, no wonder you lot are always smiling."

Hugh turned to face us then and I noticed his cock was still tumescent but he didn't seem too embarrassed, I got a closer look at that very bulbous head of his, it was one that would please any woman, especially up the back passage.....

STOP THINKING LIKE THAT, YOU'VE GOT COMPANY HERE!

I didn't want to show myself up in front of the guys, so I tried to think about something other than the women, but it wasn't easy, the sights in the pool had been mesmerising.

"You ready for the morning then Dave, you know, the tests and all?"

"Yes, yes I suppose so, how hard can it be?"

"Marvellous choice of words old boy, you'll find out in the morning."

Hugh chuckled and stepped out of the shower, they were all grinning broadly and I felt like a simpleton.

"So what will it be like then?"

Steve turned off the water and looked around furtively, as though we were being spied upon.

"Well it's good after a while, you have to put your dick in one of the girlies to register a contact, the question of who gets who is always the key to the whole thing, sometimes it's pre-planned and sometimes we get to choose, we even have a kind of lottery to spice up the whole thing occasionally, stops it getting too boring."

BORING HE SAYS!

"Mmm, sounds fun."

"Oh it can be, I can think of worse ways of clocking on to start the week."

I HOPE I GET JANA.....PLEASE GOD?

"Why did you say.....after a while Steve?"

"Well that's the only snag Dave, you see, when you've just joined you have to do it slightly different for the first couple of weeks."

"Oh really....?"

Steve got to the nitty gritty and everyone was looking serious.

"Yeah, you see the computer has to check your.....output"

"My output....?"

"Yeah, the system is capable of detecting an orgasm as you know by now, but the event also has to be verified in front of witnesses."

"Verified....?"

I DON'T LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS.

"Sorry to tell you this mate, but they make you masturbate into a sample cup in front of everyone, you know, to prove it's really yours."

"What....!"

Steve's voice took on a more worried tone.

"Yeah.....and if you can't get it up then you have to use a glory hole in the screens, somebody with no teeth gives you a good gumming to get you hard, now who do you think could possibly have false teeth around here?"

I thought about that and gulped.....

"Gwen, the cook!"

"Who else?"

"Oh my God no!"

"Oh yes David, she's got some serious suction, I can tell you!"

"Uuurrrghhhh."

"Of course we're not meant to let on that we know who it is, we wouldn't want any awkward moments in the queue at supper time now would we?"

"No, I guess not."

The other guys were keeping straight faced as I considered this with a worried look, then Hugh took it further.

"Don't look so troubled old boy, old Gwen has a lovely mouth."

We were getting dried and dressed as the banter continued and my hard on was rapidly diminishing, I was dreading the idea of having to wank off in front of everybody, that was too much to expect really, I wasn't at all sure if I could face it, maybe this job would be too much for me, I just wasn't that uninhibited.

OH WELL, IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED.

Brian patted me on the back.

"Don't worry sport, it's not that bad, we've all done it."

OH YEAH.....DON'T WORRY MATE.....OKAY MATE.....NO PROBLEM MATE.....

I thought of watching Brian handling that monster cock of his, it would be quite an event with everyone gathered round, any guy rigged like that would have to be an exhibitionist!

Steve came to the rescue......

"We're pulling your chain David, don't listen, what we really do isn't half as bad as that."

"I wish someone would tell me exactly what to expect."

"Don't worry mate, you'll find out soon enough, just hop out of bed in the morning and throw on your dressing gown, then muster in the office by seven thirty sharp, don't be late because Valerie can get snappy, oh, and make sure you brush your teeth, might get a better welcome from the ladies that way."