Academy of Sexual Studies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We paused outside our respective rooms and I gave Jana the most sincere look I could muster.

"I thought your performance was very good by the way."

Jana raised her eyebrows at me.

"I mean your role playing skills, your acting, the way you cried about losing your job before they....."

"Why thank you kind sir, being able to act out make believe situations is what I like best about working here I think, I find that if you try really hard to make it realistic then that encourages the patients to open up more and they forget about the analytical side of things, it makes the therapy so much more effective, plus of course I can get more turned on and really enjoy the sex too."

NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING HONEST!

"I love doing sessions which include me and Sylvia, we really click together, as I'm sure you'll see when she gets back from holiday."

I gave her a look that any father would use on his slightly too liberated daughter but her face was so genuine it was difficult to be cross with her.

"I meant to ask by the way David, how did you get on in there, you know, who did you get it on with?"

"Oh yes, well I err....."

"Come on, don't be shy."

"Well I had to use the ah, the err....."

"Not Madame Le Tool?"

"Yes.....I did actually."

"Oh what a let down for you, I didn't know I was needed until early this morning and I didn't have time to tell you, I'm so sorry, were you terribly disappointed?"

WHAT SHOULD I SAY?

YES, I WANTED TO FUCK YOU JANA.

I CAN'T SAY THAT!

WHY NOT.....IT'S TRUE.

"I'll try to make it up to you David, I promise."

"It was very interesting in there though, unfortunately we had a bit of unpleasantness with Angus Duff."

"I thought he might be the cause of the red light, it really put the bank managers off their game."

"Yes, he went a bit too far, with Miss Smith of all people, got well and truly zapped and by the look of it I'd say he deserved to as well."

"Good, I told you he was a menace, I don't know why they keep him on."

"Mmmm, anyway, my check was good, apparently the computer likes me, finds me easy to detect."

"Oooh, well in that case you'd better behave yourself David, try not to give in to temptations too easily, you've seen what the system can do."

WHICH TEMPTATIONS DOES SHE MEAN?

"I think I'll have to get a wiggle on Jana, I'd love to chat but nine o'clock in the office beckons I'm afraid."

"Of course David, see you later."

Jana blew me a cheery kiss and vanished into her room leaving me feeling like a father who has just discovered the shocking truth about his little girl.

SHE'S NOT A NYMPHO IS SHE?

I ducked into my room and paused to gather my thoughts together, well that was the mystery of Monday checks sorted, what was all that worrying for?

YOU DID YOUR DUTY.

Everyone had been too busy seeing themselves through the process to pay much attention to me, of course the fuss over Angus had provided a major distraction as well, all in all I thought I managed it pretty well really, even if I did reach orgasm over a latex pussy.

DON'T FORGET VALERIE'S KNICKERS.

I hung up my bathrobe and fished the come soaked panties from the pocket, I had made quite a mess of them and I wondered how much of that was due to Compound X.

I was just about to put them in a sink of warm water and then I had a thought about the bathing arrangements down the corridor, if I wanted to avoid being in there too long I could have a quick shave here first.

BRILLIANT!

But then I thought about what I would do if both showers were occupied, I'd have to stand around and wait for a turn, how would I not get red faced doing that, they'd probably think I was perving everyone, no, the shave could be a good decoy while I was waiting for a shower.

OH I DON'T KNOW?

STOP FANNYING AROUND AND MAKE A DECISION!

I did, I put the panties in water, wrapped my towel around my waist and picked up my sponge bag, sixty seconds later I was opening the bathroom door just as Kumi was leaving, wrapped in hers.

SHIT!

"Oh, so sorry, excuse me please....."

"Not at all dear."

I stood aside as Kumi walked out, closely followed by Steve, they were quick off the mark at getting cleaned up, inside the bathroom there was plenty of steam and only two other people, Brian and Erica, they were both drying off, already having showered.

THEY DON'T HANG AROUND HERE DO THEY?

"You okay sport?"

"Yes, thanks Brian, is it always so hectic on Monday's?"

"Oh yes, we all want to be ready to start at nine, you did the old thing then, enjoy it did you?"

"Well.....it was.....different, you know."

I hung up the towel and got straight into my shaving routine with my back towards them both, Erica's lovely breasts were just as impressive via the mirror I was using and I decided to make a real effort to keep control of my libido, I was going to have to get used to being around naked people without reacting all the time.

"What did you think of Angus then?"

"Huh, pretty disgusting, and with the boss of all people, how come he's allowed to join in if nobody likes his antics?"

Erica was combing out her gorgeous chestnut hair as we talked.

"He wasn't like that in the early days, we somehow managed to stay fairly detached, you know, a quick in and out, BEEP and away you go, but we do have to take turns to keep the system valid so it is a problem."

"Yeah, we'll have to think of something to bring him into line, or maybe he'll just get fired and we'll be rid of him."

"Mmmm, maybe."

As casually as I could, I turned past them both to use the shower and I had another close encounter with Brian's big penis, it really was a whopper, no wonder he seemed so popular with the females.

The shower was good and I wanted to linger but I knew it was something to nine already.

"Okay Dave, better move it sport, Valerie is a demon when it comes to the clock, we'll see you later I guess."

Brian and Erica left together, they seemed to be very chummy those two, still, it's good to get on with your work mates I suppose.

YEAH, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TO FUCK THEM ALL THE TIME!

OH.....DO YOU HAVE TO LOWER THE TONE SO OFTEN?

I was looking forward to getting started by that point, I'd got past the hurdle of the checks with minimum embarrassment to myself, Angus took the heat off me with his display of rampant lust.

Keep Fit For Naturists sounded fun, but then so did Doctors and Nurses, I've always had a thing about medical sex of one kind or another, it must be the idea of someone being in charge I think, the idea that a complete stranger can tell you to take off your clothes and do things to you.....but it's okay because he's a doctor or she's a nurse, yeah, how can they be so detached?

The bankers had already had a go at Jana so I couldn't begin to guess what they would be doing next, but I knew I wouldn't mind being there to watch!

I decided to go about my duties as calmly and professionally as possible, whatever they involved, join me again soon to find out how it went.