Acapulco Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

Kyla drew next, read the slip and clapped her hands in glee. "Alexis you're my first partner this evening." They embraced and stood holding hands while the drawing continued.

Sylvie drew next, smiled and beckoned to Noelle, "Come here young one. We shall enjoy each other tonight."

Dalia sighed, "Well, damn, just my luck. Don't wear em' out for Kami and me, girls."

"To the bedrooms, ladies," Ana said, fluttering her hands, "The rest of us will amuse ourselves out here."

***

Sylvie was an incorrigible tease. When they climbed into bed she loomed on all fours over Noelle like a panther about to devour its prey. "Now you are mine, young one," she said throatily, sending a thrill of fear and desire up Noelle's spine.

She licked and sucked the young girls stiff nipples, worked down to her tummy, then over her mons to her pussy. She lay between Noelle's thighs, gripping her hips tightly, kissing and licking her engorged labial lips, and then sweeping down to tongue her puckered asshole as the girl gasped and moaned.

Carefully avoiding the young girls throbbing clit, Sylvie continued licking and nibbling until Noelle screamed in frustration "Fucking eat me, damn you!" She sucked the girl's pussy into her mouth, licking for all she was worth and sucking the swollen clit as Noelle squealed and whimpered in pleasure.

Given the teasing beforehand, Noelle's orgasm rose rapidly within her as Sylvie's lips, teeth and tongue worked on her sopping cunt. She screamed and ejaculated forcefully into the woman's greedy mouth as Sylvie continued to eat until Noelle came again and slumped on the bed gasping for breath.

"Damn, you know some good stuff," Noelle said as Sylvie hugged her, "Now it's my turn."

Sylvie grinned, lay on her back, raised her knees and spread her legs, her pussy already glistening with precum. Noelle wasted no time thrusting two fingers into the woman's cunt and licking her clit like an ice cream cone. Sylvie grunted and moaned as Noelle's fingers found her G-spot and massaged it vigorously while sucking her clit between her teeth and lashing it with her tongue.

Wetting her fingers in the pussy juice dripping from Sylvie's juicy pussy, Noelle squeezed two fingers into the woman's puckered asshole causing her hips to jerk upwards wanting more. Being eaten and assfucked made Sylvie's senses reel as her hands clutched handfuls of the sheet and her body arched in the grip of a screaming orgasm, filling Noelle's mouth to overflowing with warm girlcum.

Noelle climbed up Sylvie's still shaking body and embraced her, kissing her lips and cheeks. "Ahhh, that was wonderful," Sylvie said, "Where have you been all my life, Noelle?"

"You're a marvelous lover," Noelle replied, "You can fuck me any time you like."

"Would you and your aunt consider a threesome? That would be so exciting. I love being double teamed."

"Sure, come up for a visit and we'll fuck each other silly."

"We should join the others, I suppose."

"I'd rather fuck again, but you're right."

***

If Sylvie was a panther, Kyla was a playful kitten. She and Alexis tumbled and wrestled on the bed, tickling and laughing until they stopped for breath.

Lying atop Alexis, Kyla said "I just love getting fisted in both my holes. Do you like it too?"

"God, yes," Alexis replied, "I get off like crazy. Let's do you first."

Kyla went on all fours, raised her ass in the air and put her head on a pillow, fingering herself as Alexis got into position behind her.

"We're gonna need some lube ..." Alexis began.

"Nah, I'm already wet, just fuck me," Kyla replied, "We may need some for my ass, though."

Alexis curled her fingers around her thumb and pushed her hand gently between Kyla's labial lips. The vaginal walls gripped her hand tightly as she eased it in until Kyla said "Ooohh, yeah, right there. Now fuck me."

Alexis slid her hand in and out as Kyla whimpered and moaned in pleasure. Her lover's fist felt so good deep in her pussy it made Kyla dizzy. She urged her lover to pump harder and faster wanting to cum and cum. Alexis began licking Kyla's asshole causing her to moan "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

She didn't have the leverage to fist Kyla's ass too, so Alexis settled for wetting her fingers in her mouth, then pushing three of them into the woman's puckered star. Kyla's sphincter muscles immediately relaxed and Alexis' fingers went in up to the palm.

Kyla was in heaven. Having both her holes filled drove her wild and her lover knew just how to twist her fist around as she pushed in and then withdrew, stimulating her slick, pink walls until she felt a spine wrenching climax sizzling through her body and screamed "Fuck me harder I'm cummingg ... Aghhhhh!"

Knowing Kyla liked it hard, Alexis continued to thrust into her holes until she had another screaming orgasm and relaxed with an explosive sigh of contentment. Then they cuddled together on the wrinkled sheets licking cum off Alexis' fingers.

"Let's do you now, baby," Kyla purred, licking her lover's nose.

"Fuck, yeah," Alexis replied, assuming the same position as Kyla and wiggling her ass.

Kyla's fist slid easily into Alexis' sopping hole making her grunt as it went all the way in and knuckles bumped her cervix. "Fuck the shit out of me," Alexis panted. "Give me all you've got."

A steady stream of cum ran down Kyla's inner thighs as she fisted her new lover's pussy as hard as she dared. Alexis' cunt walls gripped her hand and it felt like stirring paint. She wet the fingers of her other hand in the juices on her legs, and then forced three of them into Alexis' wrinkled star and pushed. Alexis moaned as her ass was penetrated and she pushed back onto Kyla's fist and fingers wanting more.

Kyla rubbed her gooey pussy on Alexis' muscled thigh wanting to cum too, all the while hammering her lover's holes until Alexis began to gasp and shudder as the intensity of her orgasm hit and she screamed "Oh my fucking God ... eeeyessss!" spraying Kyla's arm with sticky cum up to her elbow.

Kyla shuddered and came on Alexis' thigh as she fucked her into another orgasm, and then slowly withdrew her hand. Wrapping their arms and legs around each other, they kissed and basked in the afterglow of mind blowing sex.

"Come home with me," Kyla said, "We'll be partners and lovers and we'll fuck ten times a day. I'm a senior stock analyst in a local brokerage company so money's not a problem."

"That's awfully tempting," Alexis replied, "But Noelle and I are soul mates as well as family. I won't leave her, ever."

"Huh? She's family? You're related?"

"She's my niece."

"No shit? Wow, that's something. She's really hot. You're a lucky woman."

"I tell myself that every day. Kyla sweetie, I'd love to fuck again, but the girls are waiting for us."

"I know, dammit."

***

When the four women walked into the living room, the other four were curled together on the carpet, sweaty and grinning, girlcum glistening on their faces.

"What the hell has been going on out here?" Sylvie said, "And why weren't we invited?"

"We have been having the most satisfying daisy chain," Ana said, hugging Kami, "There's nothing like eating pussy while someone's eating yours."

"I got off three times," Dalia said, kissing Cari's breast.

"I'd like a drink before round two," Alexis said, taking a glass of wine from a tray, "Licking pussy is thirsty work."

"Dibs on the young one," Kami said, "She's hot."

"Wait a minute," Alexis countered in mock annoyance, "What am I, chopped liver?"

"I'll keep you company, sexy mama," Dalia said. Alexis helped her to her feet and hugged her. "See, somebody loves me after all," Alexis said, sticking her tongue out at Noelle and Kami who were already exploring each other on the floor.

"Get a room you guys," Cari said, "Sylvie and I have something important to discuss."

"There are fresh sheets in the bureaus," Ana called after them as her lover began fingering her pussy. "Mmmm, I'll give you an hour to stop that, Kyla."

***

Noelle and Kami wasted no time in kissing and stroking each other as their passions rose. "I want to taste you," Kami said, kissing her way down to Noelle's sopping pussy. When her delicate tongue lapped Noelle's pulsing clit the girl squealed and raised her hips giving her lover even more access to her hot cunt.

"I want to taste you too," Noelle panted, "Get your sweet little puss over here and we'll do a 69."

"Oooo, yeah," Kami replied, straddling Noelle's face then settling on top of her. Licking, sucking and nibbling they devoured their pussy banquets, swallowing the warm fluids, their squeals and moans spurring them on in an impromptu race to make the other woman cum. They ate each other in a lust filled frenzy, slurping and tongue fucking, coating their lips and cheeks with slippery pussy juices.

Her back arched and Noelle exploded ejaculate into Kami's busy mouth, her shriek of ecstasy smothered in Kami's soaked pussy. Noelle's cumming set Kami off and she squealed in joy, filling Noelle's mouth to overflowing with warm juices. Reluctantly they released their grip on the others thighs and cuddled in post-orgasmic bliss.

"I just love your tongue," Kami said, "You drive me wild. Please come home with me and I'll be your love slave."

"We'd never leave the bed and you'd never want to," Noelle replied, laughing. "I'd eat your sweet little pussy until you passed out."

"I like being assfucked," Kami said, changing the subject, "I wonder if they have any toys around here? We could do each other at the same time."

"Now you're talkin'," Noelle replied. "I bet there's some stuff in those cabinets. Let's see."

"Oohhh, butt plugs," Kami said, rummaging in a cabinet, "Dildo's too. This is going to be fun."

"Talk about fun," Noelle replied, holding up a double ended dildo in the shape of twin cocks, "Let's ride this cunt snake."

"Yeow, that's over a foot long," Kami said, stroking it. "We'll shove plugs in our buttholes and then fuck each other. They rub together inside you and you cum like crazy."

Inserting the lubed plugs, they rubbed lube in their pussies and inserted the silicone cock, scooting together until little more than an inch was visible.

"Mmmm," Noelle said, grinding her hips, "I see what you mean about them rubbing together. I think I could cum just from doing that."

"Lean forward and hold hands and we'll wrap our legs together," Kami said, "You get more leverage and can fuck harder."

They quickly discovered a rocking rhythm, pumping into each other slowly at first, then faster as they became fully aroused. Sweat gleamed on their bodies as they impaled themselves over and over on the thick shaft, holding hands tightly and grinning like fools.

Kami leaned back, pulling Noelle on top of her, never breaking their synchronized thrusting onto the unyielding phallus, now bent almost double between them. They sucked tongues in grinding open mouthed kisses; hips surging as their wet pussies engulfed the silicone cock again and again until their orgasms erupted in an overwhelming torrent that blurred their vision as they screamed in pleasure and the strength drained from their bodies. Kami eased the dildo from their wet cunts and they snuggled together, kissing and murmuring words of love and happiness.

"I am so definitely keeping you for my own," Kami sighed, "We'll go shopping on the Ginza every day and fuck all night."

"Whoa, you live in Japan?" Noelle said, "What brings you here?"

"I have a standing invitation to Ana and Cari's little sex parties and I never miss a one; there are so many interesting women to fuck. Father reserves a seat on one of his planes and I'm here in no time."

"Your father owns an airline?"

"No, he's a major stockholder. He's manufactures electronics; business computers, mainframes and the like. I'm attending business school so I can join him in running things."

"I'm working on a degree in Electronic Communications. We'll have to talk more about computers and such."

"I'd rather have another fuck and then we can join the others."

"You talked me into it."

***

Alexis and Dalia lay together on the bed, kissing and caressing, getting to know each other. "Man," Dalia said, "I really have my horns on tonight. You know what I'd really like?"

"Someone to eat you out," Alexis replied, playfully. "I can do that."

"I just bet you can," Dalia said, "What I meant was it's been a while since I've been fucked. I mean really fucked by some hairy, sweaty dude with a big cock just pounding you until you see stars. You dig guys at all?"

"I sure do," Alexis said, grinning, "I have a couple of male friends that make my toes curl and I come like a fountain."

"Knowing Ana and Cari, I bet there's some strap-on's around here," Dalia said, hopping off the bed. "You check in that bureau; I'll check the bedside tables."

After a few minutes of searching, Alexis said "Here we are," holding up a dildo and harness. "Look at this thing, it belongs on a donkey."

"Jesus, that's huge," Dalia said excitedly, "It must be eight inches long. I can't wait to have that mother in me."

"Me either," Alexis replied, "Hey, it has a short dick inside the harness. We can fuck each other at the same time. How do you want it, Dalia?"

"Missionary for starters, I like to kiss when I fuck."

"Here's some lube too," Alexis said, squirting some on the short phallus and easing it into her pussy before buckling the straps around her hips.

Dalia had climbed into bed and lay on her back with legs spread, knees raised and a pillow under her ass saying "C'mere and fuck me, you sexy bitch."

Alexis coated the dildo with lube, and then strolled to the bed, the plastic cock waving lazily, teasing Dalia knowing she was hot and wanted it badly. She climbed on the bed, lay on top of her lover, wiggled the cock against Dalia's wet pussy and drove it deep inside.

"Ohhh, God DAMN, that thing's big," Dalia gasped. "I've never felt so full in my life."

Alexis began to withdraw saying, "You okay, baby? I didn't mean to hurt you. I can take it out if you want."

"Don't you dare! Let me get used to it for a minute. Oh man, wait until you feel this. It's awesome."

Alexis began easing the fake cock in and out of Dalia as she moaned in pleasure and raised her hips saying "Gimme all of it, baby, I want all of it."

Alexis lifted Dalia's legs over her shoulders and began thrusting harder. The harness' cock filled her pussy and a ridged pad stimulated her clit. Every thrust into Dalia had an equal effect on her until they were hugging and kissing and fucking like wild dogs, filling the room with their moans and shrieks and the 'slup-slup-slup' of a soaked pussy being royally fucked.

"Nnnghh ... I'm getting close," Alexis moaned, "Come with me, baby, come with me ... I'm gonna ... Unnnnhhh!"

"Ahhhh... fuck me harder, fuck me harder," Dalia panted, "I'm almost there ... Ohjesusfuckkk ... Yeeeeee!"

Jerking and heaving they continued to fuck until a second orgasm hit and they collapsed. Head spinning, Alexis rose up on her hands and knees from Dalia, the dildo slipping out of the woman's gooey cunt with a 'pop' and fell on her back next to her, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh sweet mama," Dalia said, "That was intense. No one knows how to fuck a woman like another woman. You're better than any man I've ever had."

"Thanks, sweetie, it helps being on the receiving end so you know what a woman really likes," Alexis replied, unbuckling the straps. "You ready to do me, babe?"

"Fuckin-A, How do you want it?"

"Doggie, that really gets me off."

"Damn, I just love your ass and your pussy's soaked."

"Ram that monster in there. I want it all."

"You got it." Dalia lunged forward, burying the phallus to the hilt in Alexis' pussy.

"Whoof ... that motherfucker's big all right. Show me what'cha got, little mama."

Dalia began sawing the false dick in and out of Alexis' gooey slit, the short dildo inside her stimulating her freshly fucked pussy. She lay over Alexis' back, fondling her breasts and nipples and pounding into her as hard as she dared. Alexis was in heaven, her pussy full of cock and her tits being played with. Dalia leaned back, grabbed Alexis' hips and began jabbing into her, grunting with the effort. Alexis could feel a terrific orgasm coming on and pushed back against Dalia's hips, the silicone cock bumping her cervix with every thrust. Overcome with lust, both women felt their orgasms sizzling through their bodies and finally bursting in a shower of pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Alexis moaned, "I'm gonna cum, I'm ... Eeaaaghhh!" Dalia was right with her, cumming hard, howling in ecstatic release. Sticky juices splattered their thighs as they continued to fuck until they both shuddered through a second orgasm, then slumped forward gasping and moaning.

"Sweet baby Jesus," Dalia said, "That was so fuckin' hot I thought I was gonna pass out. You're a fine piece of ass, girl."

"I'm gonna be walking funny for a while, but it was so worth it," Alexis replied. "We'll fuck any time you like, baby."

'I'd like to do that right now, but we better let our pussies cool down first. Let's go get a drink."

"Let me help you with those straps. Man, this thing is drenched."

"I'll toss it in the sink, we'll clean it later."

***

When the women were finally back together in the living room, Ana said "I don't know about the rest of you, but I am just about fucked out. If everyone wants to stay, I'll order some dinner and we can talk some more." Sprawled on the couches and each other, the women agreed.

Dinner finished and their exertions beginning to take their toll, they decided to go to the beds. Kyla, Noelle and Sylvie engaged in a wild threesome before falling asleep, the rest were already cuddled together and snoring.

***

Noelle reclined her seat enjoying the comfort of First Class accommodations, accepted a soft drink from the flight attendant and said "That was a wonderful vacation my love. Thank you for taking me."

Alexis sipped her gin and tonic and replied "The pleasure was all mine, sweetie. We need to do this more often. Those women were so nice and they were superb lovers. They all made me cum so hard."

"I think we made a good impression too," Noelle said, "Kami wanted to take me back to Japan so we could fuck all the time."

"I'd say you're right," Alexis replied, "Kyla wanted me to go home with her and be her lover."

"We need to invite them all to our place, why should Ana and Cari have all the fun?"

"We could invite some of our friends and have a full on orgy."

"You know, all this talk about sex has made me horny."

"Baby, seeing a Victoria's Secret window display makes you horny. What's going on in that sexy little head of yours?"

"Well, since there's just us and that old dude in back who's sleeping..."

"He's my age, I'll have you know."

"Pfft. You're nowhere that old; anyway, let's go in the bathroom and fuck."

"You think we'll fit? It's awfully small."

"It'll be fun trying, c'mon before the flight attendant comes back."

To their delight, they both fit. They bared their breasts, hiked their skirts up to their waists, put a foot on the toilet seat and began to fondle and kiss.

"Mmmm ... You bad girl," Alexis purred, "No bra or panties. That's so hot."

"I notice you aren't wearing any either," Noelle countered. "You want to fuck as bad as I do."

"Less talk, more fuck," Alexis said, cupping Noelle's bald pussy and wiggling a finger inside.

"Mmmm ... I love you, baby," Noelle replied, wiggling two fingers in Alexis' pussy.

They kissed and hugged, rubbed their breasts together and began to fuck; first slowly and lovingly, then faster as their desires for each other took over. There was no room for movement as they pressed together, sweating and riding the others fingers, smothering their moans with tongue swirling kisses.

TE999
TE999
638 Followers