Acceptance of a Contract

Story Info
Marc the Merc Commander starts a contract.
1.7k words
4.26
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

Prelude

My name is Marcus. I am a mercenary commander, a leader of a band of misfits, outsiders, and those who do not belong to what the majority say a normal world. From a rugged untried professionals, my regiment became the most feared, and effective mercenary units in the world. It is not the size of the organization that matters. It was the equipment, quality of men, training, experience, discipline, and sheer will power that have allowed my mercenary regiment to rise up in its current status. The Rim-Cats are not cheap to hire but once it is deployed, the client nation can rest assured that they have a mobile armored regiment guarding the safety of their country from internal and external threats.

The Fertile Valley of the Two Rivers, Ankarian Desert, the Middle East

Defense Minister Ahmed Al Shabah waited patiently in his office, sitting on a comfortable leather chair. He reviewed the proposal submitted by a mercenary company and middle aged Middle Eastern man pondered the thought of hiring an elite mobile armored regiment to help his country quell the insurgency that plagues the country of Ar'Raq. It has been over six years since the western coalition have invaded and deposed their country's ruthless tyrant. But in doing so, the coalition of western nations have unleashed Pandora's Box. Half a dozen factions started to fight among themselves for the control of the country, but the ruling elite of Ar'Raq have been voted by the majority faction of the country and yet cannot help to stem the tide of anarchy that occurred. The Defense Minister is under pressure from the Prime Minister in finding a solution to this problem, though the coalition of western powers have done their share of the fighting, it was not enough for the insurgency to be finally and totally defeated.

"Allah oh merciful GOD, help me in this time of need, I do not know what I should do to finally give peace to my country and I hope that this will finally be the solution all of us are looking for," he have prayed glancing on the proposal.

His dilemma does not stop there, on Ar'Raq's eastern border lies Phartia. The country of Phartia is ruled by a religious zealot Shiite president, while the ruling Sunni of Ar'Raq have became weak to mount a proper defense if they are invaded. The ruling elite of Phartia supported the Shiite insurgents in destabilizing the government of Ar'Raq, among those insurgents are the foreign Mujahadeen warriors who came into the country to evict the armies of the foreign devil of the western coalition, the Mahdi holds a third faction, which fights for the control of the country themselves under the banner of the religious leader, the Islamic terrorist also infiltrated the country and fights to bring shame upon the western coalition, and finally the local warlords who enacts barbaric raids taking what they want, pillaging, raping, looting, and murdering innocent civilians, government troops, fighters of other factions, and the western coalitions soldiers as well. Ar'Raq is a mess beyond comprehension and yet Defense Minister Ahmed Al Shabah and his government have decided to hire a foreign mercenary regiment. They have signed the agreement two weeks ago and hoped that it will bring them the security that they need for the sake of their people.

"Very interesting," he commented at the capabilities and prior experience of the personnel of this elite mobile armored regiment as he reviewed them again, "they are what my country need."

The buzzer of his intercom emits a loud buzzing sound. Defense Minister Ahmed Al Shabah knew that his appointment just arrived. Finally he can personally talk to the mysterious Colonel Marc the Black Cat of the Rim-Cats Regiment, a regimental mobile combat team. Though it will cost his country five billion Euros a year, he have deemed it a good price for the mercenary's expertise.

"Sara, lead our guest into my office please," he instructed the secretary working for him.

"Yes Minister," she replied.

1 The Contract

Office of the Minister of Defense, Ar'Raq City, Republic of Ar'Raq two hours earlier

The moment I got out of the jet liner, the dry hot air of the Middle East have engulf and nearly overwhelmed me. Though I just arrived and still having a bit of a jet lag, I cannot relax for the appointment to meet with Ar'Raq's Defense Minister is scheduled within two hours, just enough time to shower, dressed up for the scheduled meeting, and drive towards the Defense Ministry Office. I arrived at the office with five minutes to spare. Making my way towards the secretary I offered to her the letter of agreement, my ticket to see the Defense Minister of Ar'Raq.

"Good afternoon Mr. Marcus," she greeted smiling after reading the letter, her voice trailing a slight Arabic accent, "The Defense Minister is waiting for you."

I nodded my approval gazing at her well developed body, she looked rather young around early twenties as my mind raced thinking how she would react if fucked by me. She stood up and opened a filling cabinet, leaning forward her well rounded ass can be traced from the long western style skirt she is wearing. She fetched a file and handed it to me, my eyes gazed a bit lower to her chest marveling at her rounded breast, I smiled at her and she in turn smiled back.

"You will need this Mr. Marcus since the Defense Minister wanted you to explain your men's capabilities," she explained her eyes meeting mine.

"Call me Marc and I didn't even know your name," I replied to her extending my right hand.

"I am Sara Ibrahim," she giggled a bit reaching for my hand, grasping it, and we both shook hands, "I'll let the Minister of Defense know you're here Marc."

She pushed the intercom button and spoke in Arabic, a reply came and she moved away from her desk.

"Right this way Marc," she ushered me inside the office.

Two hours passed and I walked out of the office with a slight smile on my face. This contract has been secured though many questions were asked by the Defense Minister and I have provided the answers he wanted which my regiment and I can deliver. Because of the Defense Minister's trust in my regiment's abilities, the government of Ar'Raq signed another two years contract which gives my company three years of work. Fifteen billion Euros is a very high price and yet the government of this country is willing to it for their security.

"Did you get what you wanted Marc?"

"Oh I did Sara," I replied to her with a wide grin on my face.

"Wonderful," she exclaimed, "I'm under the impression that you're new here."

"Yes I am."

"Have lunch with me since I got a two hours break," she offered.

"Sure why not," I replied as Sara joined me exiting the Defense Ministry building.

Sara Ibrahim showed me a well known restaurant in the city, ordering some kabobs and an ice tea, my stomach started to rumble in anticipation of the meal to come. The young woman sitting in front of me giggled hearing the rumbling stomach.

"You must be hungry aren't you Marc," she stated to me giggling.

"Uh yes I am actually," I honestly replied.

Our food arrived and we started to eat our lunch. We have talked for about an hour mostly about her family, her job, and her dreams in life. Sara Ibrahim grew up in a small village thirty minutes from the capital. During the tyrant's regime her older sister was kidnapped and raped by the tyrant's eldest son, her family was devastated and only found their solace in sending their daughters to college, hoping for a better life outside the country. After graduating top of her class in political science, the western coalition invaded at the time she was barely sixteen years old. Very few achieved what she have achieved in scholastics at her young age, when the regime was toppled and an interim government took over she was given a post in the Ministry of Defense as a secretary, five years later she is still the secretary for the Defense Minister. She don't have a brother, her parents now live in the capital city in one of the luxurious apartments of a wealthy neighborhood, and her sister now married a man from Hu'wayt, a small emirate country south eastern of Ar'Raq.

"I'm impressed with your accomplishments Sara," I have praised her sipping my tea, gazing at her well rounded tits.

"I never met a mercenary before Marc," she confessed, "You're the first."

"Well there are first times for everything," I replied taking another bite of my kabob.

Sara's cell phone rang. Quickly she flipped the portable phone open and answered the call. She spoke in Arabic which I can only understand a few words, sipping my drink I continued with my meal. After Sara finished her phone conversation, she placed her cell phone back into her purse and smiled which is in turned was returned by my own what others call my charming smile.

"I got the rest of the day off," she said to me, "Looks like your regiment coming over have made our port busy and so did the ministry office. Because of that I am not needed for the Defense Minister will not be bothered by anyone only preparations with your whole regiment. I don't know what you told the Defense Minister but he is very impressed with you Marc."

"I was only honest of what my men are capable of and how they can aide your government against the enemies of your country," I have replied.

"But with only just a regiment of three thousand men?" she asked skeptical about what can be done, "isn't that too few for a country like Ar'Raq?"

"It is enough unless your country wanted to pay ten billion in Euros for two regiments."

"Oh," she said a bit surprised, "One regiment should be fine then."

I laughed and finally finished my meal.

"Well I am a bit tired and still suffering from a jetlag," I explained to her, "you go ahead and go home. I will go back to my hotel."

"My single apartment is a few blocks away from here. Why not come over and rest there instead," Sara offered.

"What about your parents?"

"They are out of town for a few days, so I am alone in the apartment."

"Alright," I agreed with her.

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers