Accepting Cindy

Story Info
A young man finally accepts the obvious.
5.2k words
4.46
93.5k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers

I'll never forget that summer before University. Sam was 21, my older brother's best friend. I used to hang out with his younger brother Tom, but since my brother and Tom had gone away to a soccer carnival, it was just Sam and I. We didn't get on that well normally, he was 3 years older and big and hunky, whereas I was the stereotype computer geek. We didn't fight or anything, it's just that we had little in common.

I was surprised when he asked if I wanted to go swimming with him that afternoon, but it was high summer and very, very hot. I eagerly agreed to go, and, to tell the truth, I was a little flattered that he had asked me.

We had the lake to ourselves and had some great fun. Normally he was quiet and standoffish but this afternoon he played around with me, play fighting, splashing, and a couple of times he picked me up and threw me clean into the air. He was so big and strong compared to me. We had a great afternoon.

Eventually, it started to get dark and we drove back to his house where he offered me a shower. The lake water was crystal clear, but the bottom was muddy and I was pleased to have first shower because I hated the dried mud between my toes. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waste and headed out to the lounge and cried out

"It's all yours!"

I noticed that my clothes were nowhere to be seen. Sam appeared from the hall way and tossed me a plastic bag which felt like it was full of clothes. I couldn't help notice that he was naked. I caught a glimpse of his cock, it was long and semi-hard and swung proudly from side to side as he walked.

"Why don't you try some of these on for size, your clothes were filthy, so I've thrown them in the wash."

I caught the bag as Sam walked past. He then reached over and whipped the towel off me.

"Sorry, but it's the only one."

He said as he threw it over his shoulder and continued on to the bathroom.

I gasped in shock, and covered my genitals with the bag.

He stopped and turned to me.

"Geez, grow up will you?"

He looked me up and down. I blushed. He turned and went off to the bathroom.

Boy, did I feel stupid! I opened up the bag. To my horror (and delight) it was full of female underwear. Frilly panties and bras, stockings, suspender belts, g-strings, and some items, which I had never seen before, and could not imagine how they might be worn.

"See anything you like?"

Sam asked, snapping me out of the trance I was in. He stood in the doorway and patted himself dry with the towel. I must have lost track of time as I stared into the bag of goodies in amazement. He stared at me intently, with a wicked grin on his face.

"Shit! I'm not going to wear any of this! They're girl's clothes!"

I exclaimed, my voice sounded high and shaky.

"Oh fucking relax will ya? It's just a bit of fun. Lots of guys get into it! I'm going to put these on."

He waved a black lace panty and matching bra in the air. His voice was calm, condescending and controlled. Again I felt a fool.

"Well I don't."

I eventually mumbled.

"Yes you do, I've seen you trying on your Mum's knickers!"

My heart stopped beating and I felt sick in the stomach. It was such a sickening shock to hear those words. It was true. I had secretly tried on some of Mum's things, but I thought no-one knew. Gradually my heart started to beat again.

He smiled at me.

"Come on, it'll be fun! Look at all the gear we have to try on. No one will ever know. You'll probably never have an opportunity like this again."

He was very persuasive, and presented a very reasonable argument. Not that I needed much persuading or convincing. I mean, I wanted to try the stuff on, for sure. It's just that I felt a bit weird doing it with him. I was still reluctant.

"You get changed in Mum's room, I'll change down here."

He disappeared down the hallway. My heart was pounding as I floated into his mother's bedroom. I felt giddy with excitement. It was so wrong what I was going to do, and inside my head I screamed, "Don't do it!" over and over, but I found myself doing it anyway. Deep down, I really wanted to.

I selected a pair of pink, lacey panties. At the crotch there was a large dark red heart shape made out of ruffle. Inside it was another smaller ruffle heart shape in a lighter red, and so on down to a tiny pink ruffle heart right in the middle. They looked and felt great on, and the ruffled heart added some stiffness to the front of the panty, which was a good thing as my little cock was straining with the excitement.

I found the matching bra and slipped it on. It had beautiful pink and red ruffle trim around the cups and the ruffle was just stiff enough to the cups to hold their shape. I turned around and examined myself in the full length mirror. I decided that I looked pretty good. My body was slim and tight and I had practically no body hair to speak of. I certainly felt good! Sam's mother's room was pleasantly perfumed and I felt very feminine and safe in there. I squinted at the mirror and but for my short hair, I was a pretty girl.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK AT YOU!"

It was Sam. I jumped and turned around. He had stuck his head in the half open doorway, and was peeking in at me, a huge grin on his face. He took a step forward. To my horror he was not wearing the outfit he had showed me. Instead he was naked and sporting a huge erection.

"You look so hot!"

he said as he walked towards me.

"You bastard, you tricked me!"

I screamed, backing back but only as far as the wardrobe would allow.

"Tricked you? Oh come on! Nobody made you put those on, you chose them, you wanted to wear them. I just coaxed you into it."

He answered smugly, placing his hands on my shoulders. I thought of a reply, but could come up with nothing. He was right.

"Besides,"

he continued,

"You're just as turned on as I am."

With that he reached down and cupped my ruffle covered cock and balls and gave them a generous squeeze.

"Do you deny it?"

I went to protest but he pushed his lips against mine. It was the first time I had ever been kissed. It was wet and warm and very, very nice. His lips were so soft yet strong and overpowering. He tilted my head to the side and gently slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues danced together and I closed my eyes. It felt as if I was floating. I could feel the menace of his big cock pressing against my stomach, like a coiled snake, waiting to strike. I was so excited and frightened all at once that I could only focus on the pleasure he gave me as he kissed. He could kiss me forever I decided.

But he slowly pulled away and guided me to the bed where he laid me down and started kissing me again. Then slowly he worked his way down my body, kissing and nuzzling my neck, then lifting my bra so that he could lick and tweak my nipples, then he was licking my navel. I wanted to scream in terror and delight but instead I closed my eyes tight and tried to control my excitement.

Suddenly I felt his fingers at the top of my panties. He pulled them down slowly.

"Come on",

he whispered, and instinctively I raised my hips so that he could remove them. I heard and felt my stiff cock slap against my stomach as it was released. Then I felt his mouth engulf it. It was heaven. I cried out in delight. Encouraged, his head started to bob up and down. He could easily take my whole cock in his mouth and I was astounded at how wonderful it felt, and alarmed at how close to coming I was. I wanted it to last.

He must have felt my climax approaching for he stopped sucking me and looked up at me with a smile, before bobbing down again, but this time on my ass. I squealed with un-controlled excitement when his tongue brushed my anal opening. He looked up and laughed at me, before doing it again. Again I squealed and again he stopped and looked up at me. He was playing with me, and enjoying my reactions immensely. After several more licks I managed to control myself to a low, soft moan with each stroke of his tongue, and he commenced lapping away at my ass. It felt so good.

Then, without any warning, I felt one of his long fingers pushing inside my ass. At the same time, his mouth engulfed my cock again and he started sucking me hard. Once his finger was buried inside me up to the knuckle, he slowly started to work it in and out of me. It too felt far better than it rightfully should have and before I knew it I was screaming again as I reached an impossibly intense climax. I pumped a big load of cum down his throat, which he seemed to swallow easily. I lay on the bed in a daze as he pulled his finger out of me and disappeared out of the room. I was overwhelmed with what I had just experienced. I was not gay. I was sure, but the sex I just had was fantastic, and frankly, I didn't care. I just lay there in a blissful doze.

He returned with a small leather bag and quickly lay down next to me. The taste of his kiss told me he had gargled. I returned his kiss this time. He broke away and smiled his wicked smile.

"How about returning the favor?"

I felt myself turning red and I could not suppress a smile as I nodded. I owed him I figured, and I was intrigued by his big cock. He sat up on the edge of the bed and guided me off it. He passed me my panties and helped me put them back on, why I don't know, perhaps for the illusion, then gently pushed my shoulders down so that I was kneeling between his legs.

"Oh my, it's so big!"

I said meekly. He beamed and shook his head. I touched it tentatively, as if it might strike me at any moment.

"Go on, hold it!"

he encouraged. I wrapped my right hand around the base of it, and gasped at the heat and weight of it, as well as its thickness.

"Mmmm, you like what you see?"

"I can't believe it's so big!"

"Why don't you see what it tastes like?"

I nervously leaned forward and stuck out my tongue. I licked it just below the helmet, then pulled back, observing his reaction.

"Oh fuck that feels good!"

he hissed from behind clenched teeth.

I repeated the motion, only this time I started lower down and slowly ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft until it slipped off at the top of his purple cock head.

"Oh god you look so fucking hot!, and that feels so fucking good!"

I looked up at him and smiled, then, keeping my eyes fixed on his, repeated the motion several times, moving my head to make sure I licked his shaft all over.

"Mmmm, that's right, make it nice and wet, now suck on it, baby."

His eyes were half closed and his head rolled slightly as he spoke. I licked my lips, pouted slightly and then placed them on the tip of his cock. I lowered my head and his helmet slipped inside my mouth. I stopped when I felt the rim of his cock just inside my lips. I sucked gently, gradually increasing the suction until all of a sudden he bucked and shouted and thrust his cock deep into my mouth. I pulled back but it was too late. He came in a torrent and his hot seed filled my mouth and spilled down my chin. I gulped down what was in my mouth but I was fighting a losing battle as stream after stream of his hot, sticky juice was squirted into me.

Eventually he relaxed and fell back on the bed, leaving me covered with his seed, and gasping for breath. I went to get up for I wanted to wipe my face and chest, but he clasped my shoulders tightly and drew me onto the bed on top of him.

"Oh, you little devil! I never cum that quickly. You did that so well."

I smiled an embarrassed but happy smile. I sure did make him go off.

"Do you like my cum?"

I nodded. What was I going to say?

He grinned and wiped some off my face with his finger. He pushed it to my lips and added,

"Here, don't waste any."

I found myself licking the cum off his finger. I enjoyed the taste and texture. He grinned again and scooped the rest of it off and fed it to me. Then he guided my mouth to his flaccid cock and told me to "clean it up."

I did so without complaint. I was caught up in the moment and completely without inhibitions. I loved sucking, licking, kissing and playing with his cock. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to me.

When I was done he pulled me back up and kissed me passionately. I felt his cock spring back to life. He pulled back and cupped my face with his strong hands.

"Please let me fuck you?"

He stared intently into my eyes. I struggled to resist him.

"I don't know, I don't think I want to."

I gasped.

"Oh come on, you've dressed up in girly underwear, you've had your cock sucked and your ass fingered, and you've just blown me. Why not?"

"You'll split me in two with that monster! It will hurt."

"No way, honey, did my finger hurt? I promise I will be really gentle – it won't hurt, it will feel great! I promise."

"You promise it won't hurt?"

"Absolutely! I promise I will be really, really slow and gentle. I will take it nice and easy, and I promise I will stop if you feel even the slightest pain, but I know you won't. You will love it, just like you loved what I did to you before."

I thought back to the exquisite pleasure his mouth and tongue and fingers had given my cock and ass. I remembered the explosive orgasm he had delivered.

"You promise?"

I asked again, searching his face for some sincerity, almost ready to agree, but still with some doubt in the back of my mind.

"Yes, I promise. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, let me be inside you?"

He pleaded. His eyes looked so sad and so desperate and so genuine all at once. I felt I was being mean and selfish by denying him. It seemed that I had to agree. I nodded.

He took me in his arms and kissed me with such passion that I was lost in space and time. I found myself lying on his mother's bed, he was on top of me, pressing his hard body against mine and kissing and licking my lips and face. He worked his way down my body as he had done before, only this time tearing my panties off and engulfing my cock in one swift motion. Again it felt too good to describe and I just lay back, spread my legs and closed my eyes, letting him do as he pleased.

I heard him fumbling with the leather bag and soon after felt a cold, slippery substance being worked into my crack by his fingers. I groaned with shock and delight when a finger pushed inside me. The coldness of the gel was in stark contrast to the heat of my virgin ass and I writhed with pleasure as the digit pushed and probed whilst his mouth still worked on my cock. I longed to feel his tongue in my ass like before. But all too soon he removed his finger and pulled his mouth away from my straining cock, which fell with a wet splat against my stomach.

He pulled my hips to the edge of the bed and pushed my legs back and apart. They framed him perfectly as he struggled to open a condom, eventually resorting to tearing the wrapper open with his teeth. There was a hint of desperation in his actions. He rolled the latex down his erect penis, which I swear looked bigger than it had previously.

The he moved between my legs and squirted more gel onto his sheathed weapon and stroked it a few times to smear the lubricant all over. He wiped his hand on a towel and then positioned the head against my tiny opening. I tensed up when I felt it pressing against me.

"Just relax, it won't hurt a bit."

He whispered with a smile. I tried to relax and breathe slowly. He pushed inside me. It felt enormous and I could feel my ass stretching to accommodate his thickness, but true to his word, it did not hurt and he moved very slowly.

I felt his bush against my balls and knew he was all the way in. I felt so full, so completely and utterly under his control. He was in my body, a part of me, and in control of me. I opened my eyes to look at his face. His eyes were partially closed yet his face had a serious, almost desperate look about.

"Oh my God, your ass is fantastic! Does that feel good?"

he hissed.

"Yes, I feel so full, it's........beautiful."

I answered in a dreamy voice. He grinned wickedly.

"You should feel full, I'm in as far as I can go. God it's tight!"

We held that position for quite some time. Motionless and silent, savoring these new sensations. Eventually he withdrew nearly the whole length of his cock, then pushed slowly back inside me. It hurt as he pushed back inside me.

"Oh no, please stop!"

I gasped.

But he just laughed and pulled out and then pushed back in, this time only harder.

"OH! GOD NO! PLEASE STOP!"

I screamed. But he did not. In fact he steadily increased his pace until he was pounding in and out of me, so hard that his thighs made a slapping sound as the crashed against my buttocks. The burning, stinging pain in my rectum increased in intensity with each forward thrust until I thought I would pass out.

Then, suddenly, almost as quickly as it had come on, the pain diminished. My agony was replaced with strange new sensations. Sensations that were not completely enjoyable, but not at all unpleasant. I realized I was still moaning in time with his thrusting but I was no longer moaning with pain. My cock had gotten hard again and a puddle had formed in my navel from what was oozing out of it.

Now I started to feel hot. My eyes were wet with tears and my face still burnt with rage at his deceit but damn it if I wasn't feeling good and enjoying the sensation of being fucked. I almost wished the pain would return so that I could maintain my anger, surely if I was enjoying myself it would vindicate his actions. I wanted to hate him! But he was making me feel so good. It was insane.

I gave in to the pleasure. I gave in to him. He could do as he pleased to me and I would let him. I wanted him to use me for his pleasure and I no longer cared that he had lied to me and hurt me. He had taken me to this place, and for that, I owed him. As long as he fucked me, that was all that mattered.

"Oh yeah, you like that, honey?"

he hissed as the effort was starting to tell on him. He was sweating and panting and charging towards a climax.

"Oh yes, that feels good!"

I answered in a dreamy voice.

"So, you like it when I shove my cock inside you?"

he asked, grimacing with effort but clearly enjoying my previous honest and compliant answer.

"Yes, damn it, fuck me hard!"

I growled back at him. I almost scared myself at the way I sounded. I had become such a slut.

"Oh God, that's too much!"

he shouted and then thrust inside me one last time. He screamed and stood rigid and he pumped what must have been a giant load inside me. Reaching down he stroked my cock gently, causing me to climax and cover my chest with my cum. It was a new and beautiful type of orgasm for me, my climax culminating deep inside me and lasting for minutes. His strength drained from him as his cum drained from his balls and he pulled out of me and collapsed next to me on the bed.

"So now you really are a little girl, aren't you?"

he whispered softly in my ear, waking me from my slumber.

"You hurt me, and you promised you wouldn't!"

I snapped back at him, trying to sound like I hated him and what had happened between us.

"Of course I hurt you. I took your cherry. Losing your virginity hurts! Everybody knows that."

he replied smugly.

"But you promised it wouldn't!"

"Oh come on! Guys have been promising girls THAT since time begun. Only a genuine little girl would be gullible enough to believe that it wouldn't hurt! You really must be a little girl, don't you agree?"

I fumed silently to myself, desperately trying to come up with a smart come back.

"And anyway, even if it did hurt,"

he continued, sitting up in bed and reaching for a condom,

"you took it like a good little girl, and at the end you were squealing with delight when I made you cum, so what's your problem? You're even acting like a silly little girl now."

Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers
12