Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be in your best interest to release me. Magnus threatens. Once the Ternion find out you have me and that you are alive they will put you down for good this time.

Oh, I think not, the figure says as he paces around the imprisoned Asura. By the time I reveal myself it will be too late for the Asura and humans.

Then you may as well kill me. Once I get free I will have your hide as a trophy. Magnus threatens. He pulls against the bonds lifting his body up from the chair.

The figure comes to stand face to face with the Asura. I will kill you and it will be your hide that is used as a trophy.

You are nothing but a fool Delgrious.

We shall see. He pulls a Mythril knife from somewhere and slices across Magnus' throat. Black blood spurts then flows free running down the Asura's chest. A minute later Magnus lay slumped, a lifeless mass of flesh and blood. Not so superior now are you? He turns and stalks out of the room. Soon it will be time for the world to receive his return.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 00 The Amazon.in Novels and Novellas
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 01 Terror strikes US soil.in Novels and Novellas
Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 00 Preparationin Novels and Novellas
Retribution Part 2 of the assassin Tsyr Ker's tale.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories