Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

She smiled, reached out and had my shorts down to my knees before I could even react.

"Oh, my!" She said.

"Jennifer, I..." I tried to reach down and yank my shorts back up but she batted my hands away.

"Shush, Danny." She leaned forward and shoved her mouth over me, holding my cock with one hand since I wasn't even hard yet.

Ten seconds later I was.

Now how is that for a shock to a person's system?

I would never in a million years have ever dreamed that Jennifer would do anything like this, but she was. She even reached behind herself and tugged her tie loose, the bikini fell away to reveal her store bought pair hanging there.

Huge black nipples.

My hands came up with a mind of their own.

"Pinch them, hard!" She mumbled through a mouthful of me. So I did exactly that. My dick was now down her throat, her nose rubbing my pubic hair.

I looked down, hell, that was impossible.

In short order I was losing any kind of control, then I let fly and she just acted even more eager.

Both hands holding my balls, I swear it felt like she was swallowing me whole.

Finally I felt myself start to soften, she let me slip out of her mouth.

"Damn, Jen, I never expected...?" She didn't correct me that time, she just smiled.

"There. That should make you feel better and take those nasty urges you have away. Now any time you feel it coming on, come and see me, OK?"

"I...uhhh...OK." I told her.

"Good. And if we have more time, we can use..you know, the other place." She put one hand on her hip and smiled, then tugged the crotch of her bikini aside for a second.

That was the fattest looking pussy I ever saw in my life.

"Uhhh...You mean?" I answered. My cock would normally have headed straight up but she had just drained me.

"We just can't have you doing naughty things, so I will help keep you under control."

"Jen, that really was just an accident." I started to protest.

"Uh huh. And don't you worry about Mark. He won't mind, after all, you are our friend."

She grinned, gave my dick another quick pull and left me standing there with my shorts around my ankles.

+++

I pulled up my shorts and went back outside, everyone was in the same place.

Then Marie looked up, glanced over at Jennifer and back at me.

I caught what looked like a small smile. I put on my very best completely innocent face.

Then I grabbed another brew, sat down in a lawn chair and promptly went to sleep. When I woke up, Bob was again dozing in a lawn chair a few feet away. Mark was stretched out on a blanket, Jennifer lay by his side. She appeared to be asleep too, how I don't know since Mark sounded like he was sawing firewood.

There was no sign of Jerry or Marie, and I felt cool since the Sun was just going down.

What the hell, time to go catch a fish, so down to the dock I went. I put on one of the blue worms, cast out. It didn't go quite far enough so I reeled it back in, getting a bite when I did.

I pulled in a six inch long Trout with the hook stuck in it's nose, I tossed it back. I had just cast out again, twitching the rod tip in short little jerks. I got another bite, another six inch long fish.

"Oh, you got one!" I heard a voice behind me.

I looked over my shoulder, there stood Brandy..or was it Sandy?

"Hi! Yea, I think they are starting to bite now. Where is your sister?"

"She went to put on a top, she was getting cold. I don't know why, it must be 80 out still." She walked closer, looking at the fish. I got it unhooked, tossed it back.

I reset the bait, stuck the pole in a crack in the boards. She was now right beside me.

"We saw you..earlier today." She said with a titter.

"I know. I'm sorry, I was asleep and didn't know." I felt myself flush slightly.

"That's OK. Sandy and I kind of liked that. We only saw one before and it was real little." She giggled at that, I noticed she wasn't blushing at all.

Now I knew this one was Brandy. I looked up just as Sandy came running down the hill, her legs flying.

"Did you ask him?" She said, panting as she came to a stop.

"Ask me what?"

"We want you to let us see it again." They said in unison. Then they both giggled.

"What?"

"We never saw one like that, with the end covered up." Brandy said.

"What do you mean, covered up? Oh!" It struck me, I am not circumcised.

"We saw Billy's once, but it was only this big." Sandy held up one hand, her fingers about four inches apart.

They both giggled again.

"Brandy made goo come out of it." She added.

"You helped!" Brandy protested.

"Hey, look ladies. I can't just go showing my...." Good grief! Were these two actually eighteen? Where had then been, in Catholic school or something?

"You can look at us, OK?" They said in perfect time with each other.

"That's fair." They both added at once.

"You mean?" That got my dick to twitch. I was getting to be a lot more comfortable, they were not upset or anything.

"Yea." With that, Sandy tugged her bikini top aside, Brandy pulled up her T-shirt.

Suddenly I was looking at four perfect breasts, the nipples tiny, the size of a dime.

There were no tan lines, I was right in my assumption that this pair was not as innocent as they pretended.

"Well? How do you like these?" The one of them holding her T-shirt up snickered. Brandy, I guess. It wasn't easy to keep track.

"Wow." Was all I could manage.

What the hell, I pulled the front of my shorts down, I was about half erect. Both of them looked down. Brandy reached out and grabbed me, that caused my cock to jerk upwards.

"See? What you do is slide this back and there it is, just like Billy's." Brandy said, like she was telling her sister how to bake cookies.

She tugged my foreskin back. Then she gave my cock a couple of instinctive strokes. It twitched and grew quite a bit.

Sandy was just staring, both hands still holding her bikini top open, Brandy's top had slipped back down.

"That is way bigger than Billy's was!" Sandy said.

"Want to feel it?" Brandy asked Sandy. Sandy had just started to reach out when Uncle Bob yelled for them from up at the house.

"Oh, shit!" They both said at the same time, then they turned and took off running, leaving me standing there with my cock hanging out.

I quickly put it away. I decided I was done fishing.

This was fast becoming one hell of a weekend.

+++

That night I slept in the cabin's main room. Bob had a camper and went out to it, while Jen, Mark, Jerry and Marie went into the two bedrooms.

The two girls had sleeping bags, they were somewhere outside under the stars. The Moon was as full as it can get, so outside it was almost daylight.

The only sounds were Frogs singing down at the lake.

I tossed and turned, my mind still full of everything that had gone on all day. Finally I got up and went outside, walking down to the dock.

The lake was flat as a pancake, not a breath of wind and it had to still be in the 70's out. I could make out some little splashes, then I realized there were Swallows feeding on bugs off the water.

My pole was still there, so I picked it up and tossed the bait out into the lake, began to slowly reel it back in. That silly blue worm had worked earlier when I did that.

I made maybe a half dozen turns on the handle when something grabbed it, then turned and went the other way.

Whatever it was was jumping all over the place, finally I somehow got control of it as it sulked and shook it's head about twenty feet out. I couldn't really see it, even in the moonlight but I sure did see the splashes it made.

"What have you got?" Two voices asked, making me darn near jump out of my skin.

Sandy and Brandy were suddenly there, right behind me.

"I don't know but it's big." I said as the fish took off again.

After several minutes, I felt it tire and begin to come in. Then it lay there beside the dock, it was at least 20 inches long. Moonlight flashed off of it as it moved back and forth.

I reached down to try and grab it, but it was so slippery that every time I tried to get hold of it, it wiggled away.

Then as I made a stab at grabbing it's tail, suddenly I was holding the pole with just the hook on the line.

"Oh, it got off." One of the girls said.

Damn. The biggest fish I had ever seen in my life and it got away.

Oh, well. I set the pole down, looked at the girls.

"What are you two doing up?"

"We could ask you the same thing." One of them said.

"I couldn't sleep."

"We heard you, so we came down to see what you were doing." The other one said, both of them chiming in to finish the sentence.

That was actually delightful, if you have ever heard identical twins talk you will know what I mean.

"Are you going to fish some more?" One of them asked.

"No. That's enough." I was disgusted at my fish getting off.

"Well, want to come back to our camp? We have some pot." Again they finished the sentence together.

"Sure." We went back to their bedrolls, they were about 100 feet away from the yard behind some bushes. They pulled out a hand rolled joint, lit it up and we passed it around.

Normally I would never touch the stuff but sitting with the two of them wearing nothing but tank tops and panties was different, so why not.

In short order, we were all giggling as quietly as we could.

"Danny, can we ask you a question?" One of them said.

"Sure."

"When boys...you know..do it? Do they really sometimes..you know..use their tongue?"

I started laughing.

"Shhhh! You will wake up Daddy." We all got quiet for a few moments, listening. All we could hear were Frogs.

"Well, yes, they do." I answered after a few seconds.

"Do you?"

"Yea, sometimes, why?"

"We talk to the other girls, and they say it's really nice."

"Yea, and Sandy wants to know if you would like to." Brandy giggled.

"No, it's you that wants to know. I already did it once." Sandy said.

"Fibber, all you did was let Billy try to stick it in but it was too soft."

"He almost did. Besides, that was your fault, you made him waste it."

This conversation was killing me, I was nearly choking trying to keep from laughing out loud.

Then they both were looking at me, so I managed to get myself under control.

"OK. Here is the deal. If you will....do that...we will rub yours for you, OK?"

I stared at first one, then the other. They both appeared to be serious, at least what I could tell from just the moonlight.

"OK. Sure!" I said.

"Goodie! You first, Brandy." Sandy said.

"No, you first." Brandy said.

"He will see me." She answered.

"So what? He is going to lick you."

"Oh, the hell with it. Both of us at once."

They both reached down and tugged off their panties. They both also instantly clamped their legs together.

"Hey, I can't do both of you at once." I said.

"Take turns." They said in unison.

I stifled another laugh, then reached out for the closest one to me. She resisted slightly but finally let me open her legs. I could barely make out my target in the dim light, all that was there was what looked like Adolf Hitler's mustache and soft puffy curves of flesh.

I leaned down and gave her an exploratory lick.

"Oh, fuck!" She said, rather loudly.

"Shhhh!" Her sister whispered.

"I can't help it." The one on her back said.

We all held real still for a few seconds.

No sound but Frogs.

That was encouraging, so I went to work. There was almost no taste at all, just soft warm flesh.

"Shhhh!" The other one said when she started to squeal again. It really didn't take very long, her behind was bouncing up and down so hard I was being careful to keep her from chipping my teeth.

Finally she stiffened and lay back, I had already lost track again but I think that was Sandy. Then I was between Brandy's legs. Instantly I knew that from now on I would be able to tell them apart, Brandy tasted slightly musky.

She also went off very fast.

I lay back, nearly exhausted from holding myself by my arms and bending down.

"That was way better than when we do it ourselves." One of them said.

I wasn't 100% sure of what they meant by that. Was it when they did it themselves, or with each other?

"Your turn!" They said, again in perfect unison.

Then they scooted up to me, one on each side. They tugged down my shorts, and I had two sets of hands on me. I was very busy feeling two sets of nice firm titties, neither one seemed to mind that at all.

Let's just say that until you have experienced that, you are missing out.

"Go ahead and suck on it." One of them said.

"You suck on it." The other one said.

"No. That's yukky. Billy was awful." The first one replied.

"That's because you made Billy get all messy, that's why you didn't like it."

"Well, Danny isn't all messy, so go ahead."

"You go ahead."

"You first!"

"No, you!"

All of this while four hands were struggling for position.

"Hey, I have an idea. How about we move around, we can do this while he licks some more, OK?"

"OK. Me first."

"No, you were first last time, I'm first this time."

"OK, but hurry up."

+++

"Are we going to really do everything?" One of them asked later. She wasn't talking to me. She was also straddling my face, wiggling her behind in time with my tongue.

"I don't think that will fit."

"It will fit."

"I bet it will hurt."

"Maybe, but everybody says for just a little bit."

"OK then. You first."

"No, you go first."

"Hey, I don't know if that is such a good idea." I said, thinking about the fact that both of them were very likely fertile.

"Daddy got us some pills." One of them said, understanding perfectly.

"Yea, so it's OK now." The other one added.

One of them, I had long since lost track, slid up my legs. She reached down and opened herself, I felt my erection slide right into warm damp flesh.

I realized I was correct, these two were nowhere near as innocent as they were making out.

+++

An hour later we were still at it. Both of them finally did suck on me some, but to be honest neither one had any real idea how to, which I didn't mind one bit.

They both acted like this was their very first time, but somehow I had the feeling that at least something had been there before me.

From the extremely unpracticed movements I was thinking it was probably something, rather than somebody.

It was much darker when I woke up. The two girls were in their sleeping bags, I was lying on a blanket with no idea how I ended up there.

They were whispering to each other.

"So did I." I overheard one say to the other.

"We are women now, aren't we?" The other one said quietly.

"Yes, I guess so."

"He sure is cute, isn't he?"

"Yea, but he is way too old."

"We can find some other guys I bet."

"Yea, it will be easy." There was more whispering, then it faded and they settled down to soft breathing.

+++

I got up and slipped back into the house as quietly as I could, got on the couch and went back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of Bacon. Brandy and Sandy were sitting at the table eating, they looked up and smiled, then went back to their food.

We all had breakfast, later I went out and pulled the block out from behind the tire, shifted into neutral, let the Beetle roll down the hill. Once it got a bit of speed up, I popped the clutch and she started right up.

I knew damn good and well I was never going to miss one of those parties ever again.

+++

It was just a couple of days later, I answered a knock on my door.

There stood Marie.

Now what? I wondered.

"Jerry and I had a long talk, after Jennifer told me what you did." She said as she breezed by me.

"What I did?" I was thinking that Jen had told her about blowing me in the bedroom. Either that or she had found out about Sandy and Brandy.

"Yes, exposing yourself to the girls like that." She was grinning at me.

"Oh, God. Hey, that was an accident." I protested.

"Sure it was. You have been a bad boy, so you must be punished."

"What? Punished?"

"Yes, take off your pants and bend over my knees." She said, sitting down on my couch. She hiked up her skirt, looked at me.

I just stood there.

"Now! Drop them!" She said, patting her knees.

I did what she said, flushing when my now erect dick popped into view.

"Jennifer was right, you sure do have a nice cock on you. Now get over here."

She clamped her legs down tightly on my cock, reached around and rubbed my behind, then gave it a slap.

"OW!" I yelled, squirming. Then she reached down and fondled my balls.

"Is that better?" She laughed.

It was.

Her tits were nice and natural, I know because I checked. I checked everything else, too, her body was soft and slightly heavy, which was nice to be honest. She could lift me right up in the air with each thrust.

Marie knew how to fuck, there was no doubt about that at all.

Later, I was feeling a bit guilty, so I asked her about Jerry. After all, we were friends and here I was fucking his wife.

"Don't worry, it's OK. Both of our guys have the same thoughts, Jerry and I used to swing with Mark and Jennifer but lately things haven't worked too well. Jerry really likes it if I do something like this, then when I get home he can often go for hours."

"Really?" I said. That sounded on the kinky side to me.

"Yes, really. Besides, I have been wanting to do you for about a year now, but the opportunity just didn't come up. Then Jennifer got to you first, so I figured you would be willing."

"Your husband doesn't mind if you....?" I asked.

"They both told us that maybe we should spice things up." She grinned at me.

"Oh."

"That's why we invited you to the parties. We weren't sure just how to get things started but then it all just fell into place. But leave those two girls alone, OK?" She grinned.

I laughed, but I did think that just might be a problem.

See? I told you I wasn't a pervert.

None of that was my fault.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers
12