Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a moment and found out that she was right, it was indeed her first time, all night he'd refused to shrink, no wonder with a company as lovely as my sweet girl, "You're right indeed, this is our first - another first, all night long you've refused to let him shrink, my selfish girl."

"But... oh my gaawwd..." her eyes grew wide with a strange expression, her breathing shortened, "I begin to remember... tell me darling, how long have I been...?"

"You mean... out of your skin?" I grinned, "Or out of town, out of the solar system...? I have no idea, my love where you lived through your sweet dream, but I'm sure it was far, far away. To be honest I can't tell a time, all I can say is that I guess it was something between fifteen and twenty minutes. I have a fairly good feeling when it comes to times, so there's a good chance that'll hit the spot, sorry dear."

"You mustn't be sorry darling, if you feel like it that'll be it." she kissed me, although I didn't really deserve it this time, I decided to take it as a bonus, just for my sweet Sylvia's sake.

"Let me see, darling - when you... ahem, left me alone I was so spent that I couldn't hold you any longer, you'll know that a limp body always seems to be heavier, and I sure didn't want to drop or lose you, so the smartest seemed to be to sink to the ground, exactly where you found us when coming back to earth. You gave me a hell of a fight once your climax started to build in earnest, you bucked wilder than ever before, you even nearly lost me one time..." I grinned, "...that was really weird, therefore I'll tell you... you bucked wildly all the time and I needed all my strength to not lose you, I can tell you my thigh muscles still hurt like mad, I had leaned back to the wall for support once you've got real wild and needed my thighs to hold the pressure, you understand?" She nodded yes, her eyes big wide and fully focused to not miss a thing. "As I mentioned before you started bucking when the wave... no, I think it was much more than a normal wave, this one must have been a giant, or a tidal wave, considering what I felt racing down to your core. Anyway, in between came your big moment... suddenly you took off like a rocket, you caught me off guard, I hadn't expected that one, I nearly panicked, you lifted off me and I caught you just in time, the good thing was that my bulky head was shortly stopped by your opening, it couldn't slip through that easily, you sure know that your muscle ring is strong and tight, love?"

She nodded again, smiling dreamily, "You really love my opening, right?"

I kissed her softly, "Yes my love, I do, it's sooo cute, and awfully receptive, I could tease it all day long, not to forget the nights."

She kissed me again, harder now, "Hey, stop it, you're making me hot again. Eeewwww, not just me it seems, the snake is rising its ugly head again. Mmmmhhhhh... please don't stop, I love the way you fill me, you're touching spots inside me that never have been touched before..."

I grinned, "If we continue to discuss this interesting item a bit longer..." I granted her a lewd look, she rolled her eyes. "Well, okay - ooh-kaye, back to business then," I smirked, "...it turned out to be difficult then, you remember that I held a tight grip on your lovely buttocks?" She nodded and gave me a lewd wink as she showed me what a determined tongue could do to her lips, the snake was rising severely, and she giggled happily. "Well, my grip was good and I caught you before you ran off me, but meanwhile you were sweaty, thus your buttocks were as slippery as the rest of your body. From then on everything happened simultaneously... I had started my own climax to keep up with yours so we would cum together, but my own wave started at the same time as I just had caught you, my glans still in the grip of your opening. That was not even near to optimal, and the only thing I could think of in my haze was to ram you down my shaft... sorry dear, I don't like that either, only there was no alternative. My first spurt landed in the middle of nowhere and disappeared in the depth of your vagina, shortly after I bumped roughly into your cervix before I could stop you... I tried to slow you down, only it wasn't enough because of your slippery butt. Now... believe it or not - your most intimate opening was putting half over my glans before I could think of any better, my second spurt and the followings must have shot directly up to the roof of your womb, since the neck of the uterus isn't that long. But the most impressing ever was the feel of your cervix sucking on my glans, as if trying to get the best off me and drain me totally, I sure will never forget that feeling, it felt sooo wonderful, overwhelming, and likewise mysterious."

I drew a deep breath before I continued, "Well then... back to the roots - short before you must have already felt up in your belly that this would be a big one, because you yelled something like, 'eeeww what a wave this'll be a big one', shortly after this you yelled again, only louder, the wave must have reached your lower abdomen then, before you went really noisy when it hit your womb same time as I hit your cervix, a second later you've been hit real hard, you screamed and yelled and wailed, altogether, and shortly after you passed out, your body fell limp in my arms, only your internal rumored with high excitement, that lasted for at least ten minutes. I wasn't concerned while you are healthy, you didn't shake, just trembled slightly, and your heart raced full speed of course, I guess short to 200, same as my own, but it felt good and strong, and I was in full control all the time cause I held you close and felt you all over and around me... your heartbeat echoed in my chest... it felt wonderful, two hearts in two chests, pounding in unison in both our chests, a deeply touching feeling." I licked the dangling bead of sweat off the tip of her nose, "Well, and just then I decided to like you." I beamed.

"Eew that tickled, and thank you, Sir for liking me, I feel highly honored, how can I make good?"

"Well, my dear lady, just continue that fine massage, that'll be good enough for me. You're very skilled in massaging, aren't you?" She shrugged, not thinking of her still widely opened blouse, the effect was heart warming, my eyes got dizzy with all that seductive movements, "Aaah, by the way - that warm cream you're using on me, mmmhhhh it smells soo good, only with..." I looked around to make sure that nobody was near enough to overhear - no one in sight, good - I approached her ear, and continued whispering, "...with the contractions... ahem, what I wanted to tell you - they aren't really relaxing, can't you feel the tension rising under your..." Oh Shit, under what then? I pretended to cough, "...as well as..." I broke up with a shy smile, the smile was for the shuddering she'd started when my breath hit her ear, the shy thing was for my stuttering, likewise owed to the fact that my shaft had grown to three quarters again, no wonder with all that lovely attention, plus her dangling tits, I backed away bravely... STOP IT!! Back away bravely? How'd you do that? Anyway... and stared into her eyes, oh so dark, she wouldn't wait for a bonus session to come... or, would she? If so I could try to convince her eventually that a short nap might be a nice option, alone with the look she gave me I wasn't really sure this idea would succeed.

Miss Pussy's muscular contractions seemed to grow a little more determined, and the sweet tease of my choice flashed me 'my' smile whilst bending forward to kiss me, but froze on halfway once she felt my cock jerking happily to return Miss Pussy's favor, a huskily whisper, "Dear lord... you can't...?"

I croaked, "Can't... what, my lovely? By the way - how do you think about a short nap, I'm a bit tired and I need my lunch nap, even when it's a bit delayed... you know to recover, it might be worthy... well, later, in case you want to...err...take... ahem, what was the name now? 'twas a longer word - aah, advantage," I beamed, what an impressing speech despite my dazed brain, "See, darling, that advantage thing you talked about all night long might be somewhat interesting, you must tell and show me all about it, I can't wait, after my nap that is." I smiled sweetly, only her eyes told me a different story, obviously she wasn't really fond of my rescue plan, "Oh, oookaye, I can see it in your eyes, you're not a bit convinced, well, shall I do you now... ahem, a favor that is?" I sent her my very best hopeless, weak smile.

She smiled back, so sultry that my cock jumped eagerly with the prospect, she jumped a bit too and groaned loudly, "Oooaaahhhhh..."

"What is it, darling, does your shoulder hurt?" Oh my God, what an intelligent question, sure, her shoulder would hurt once I filled her up... down south...

She shook slightly, "It's nothin' darling, don't worry, just a sudden toothache," feigning subsiding pain. "Could you...err...grow a bit, please - I hardly can feel you." Her sweet smile reappeared, and her hips started a thrilling dance, no chance to withstand, Li'l Dicky had decided to feel aroused, and stood full mast in less than a heartbeat. Sweet Sylvia didn't fail to notice and groaned her approval, "Oh gaaaawwwddd... there you are again... finally..." I chuckled - as if her last climax had been five years ago, she panted, "Ooaaahh that's soooo good..." breathlessly, she clearly wouldn't last long, "Oh dear lord... soo long ago..." I shook my sides with laughter, sorry - this is serious work of course, I know, but I just couldn't help myself. She sniggered - that sweet tease sniggered, she had driven me, fully in control... "Oh gaaawwwd... daaaaaarling..." She fucked my pole with slow, short up-and-down movements, I sat, kind of useless, my eyes followed her breasts' fascinating bouncing like transfixed till I bent a bit forward and closed my mouth over her left exemplar, mmmhhhh... it fit perfectly, a wonderful mouthful, whilst my left hand drew circles over her lower abdomen, "mmmhhhh... mmmmhhhhhh..." she moaned, her head fell back, mouth wide open, her left hand grabbed a handful of my hair in the back of my neck, pulling hard, I sucked her breast eagerly, kneading the soft flesh with my pressing lips, she started to wail and I let go of the fleshy base to concentrate on the throbbing nipple, "Oh my gaawwwd..." she howled when I felt the wave beneath my fingertips, slowly rolling down her abdomen, a slow wave, but it seemed to be mighty since she bucked wildly, drawing me with her into the maelstrom, I felt my cock's contractions but no spurts, I clearly came, but obviously was drained.

Sylvia still lived through her orgasmic series, not much noises with this one, just a low wail or whimper every once in a while; I looked into her half closed eyes, dark seas with sparkles, a beautiful sight, a weak smile made her sweet face shine as if illuminated from the inside, and I bent down to kiss my sweet girl lovingly, she sighed happily into my mouth, "Thank you, my darling, that was soooo sweet..." still short-breathed, but she kissed me back lovingly likewise, "...I needed that, and it was a grand finale; a big wave, again, but this one was different to the rampaging Tsunami before, it rolled down my body ever so slowly, and I felt it down to my toes, a wonderful feeling, mighty but softly, I've never had one like that, or any similar before..." she frowned shortly, and her sweet face lightened, "...say darling, did you ever stand on a strand, near the waterline, when a big wave came in rolling and surprised you, you are frozen with fear and the wave comes in breaking, losing power, then softly rolling over you before rolling out on the sand? That comes near to what I felt before, I felt helpless, then excited while a big, but soft heatwave slowly rolled through my core, 'twas really amazing. Hey darling, I'll call you my soft wave from now on, while that's what I feel with you, your strength, your power, and again you cover me softly, you flood my heart, my soul, and my very core ever so tenderly," she beamed with her sparkling eyes, "My darling, I love you, I love you soooo much; and the more when you bed me now, will you my darling? I'm spent, totally spent. And... " she giggled gladsomely, "...do it wavily, please."

She watched sleepily how I looked over us and decided to bed her whilst still impaled on me, it seemed to be the easiest, and her damp, warm skin wouldn't touch the cold tiles. "Sweetness?" I asked lowly and softly to not make her jump.

Her eyes opened to a slit, "Yes darling?" She was too cute with her glowing face, her soft warmth snuggled up to me like this.

I kissed her softly, feasting on our closeness, and rubbed my nose tenderly on hers, "My darling, my sweet love..." my voice croaky, overloaded with emotions, "...shall I take your blouse, darling? It seems to be easier here, while I... ahem, we hold you in position, my lovely beauty, in the loveliest position imaginable." with a short, sly smile that I couldn't hold back.

Her eyes opened a bit wider but still the lids were too heavy, nonetheless her eyes glued on mine and she whispered, with a smile so coyly, innocently that my heart fell into pieces, "Yes my love you're right, it is, and will ever be, my favorite seat; and yes my darling, I want you to undress me, I waited for hours to feel your loving hands on me, all over me I mean, as your soft fingers graze my skin. I need you to hold me, ever so lovingly, touch me skin to skin all over, stroke me tenderly the way only you master, the sensual caress only you can give - the loving touch that melts me, melts my heart like your eyes always do."

My throat had straitened more and more and I didn't even try to speak, but this wasn't the right time for talking anyway, our eyes showed much more to each others than any word could have done.

After slowly and carefully removing her blouse -- it wasn't that easy as it might appear a task because of Sylvia's bruised right shoulder joint -- I rose with my sweet burden still in my lap, her center impaled on the strength of my pole, with her slender legs embracing my ass we moved over to the wash basin to take care of our teeth. Sylvia refused strictly to leave her seat pretending to be fond of the comfort (!) she was granted, well, the grade of enjoyment she caused, most likely whenever I stepped forward, didn't let me insist upon the matter too long; giving in to my sweet lady's wish I settled on the chair beside the wash basin.

Brushing my teeth had never been as thrilling as it was now, Sylvia brushed mine first, pretending that it was her duty while being the host, and that it would be too hard for me to hold her with just one hand anyway. Well, she was right, I was too tired and spent. I lifted my right arm up to support her back thus liberating her left arm to do the job with enough of room. She needed all the free room for with the bent elbow it wasn't an easy task for her, too. Of course she was using the chance - as well as my cock - to her favor with 'all the hard work' as she called it, and looked like seriously heated the minute she was done with my teeth and started to brush hers. After a short, somewhat absently affair with the lathery soaped washrag her breathing had shortened too, and not just hers.

My prick had grown to full mast again in the meantime, my tiredness forgotten when we turned to approach the bedroom again, all the way escorted by her lovely music - 'ooohhh's and 'mmhhh's as well as some quivering sighs, adding to my pleasure caused by her constant bouncing; it was all too obvious that she enjoyed every second of the ride. As we reached the corner I turned left abruptly to walk directly to her bedroom instead of continuing to the kitchen, and forgot about the water we needed on purpose, following the other route meant about ten yards to the kitchen and eight yards back to the bedroom, we would never make it back without climaxing again, presumably on halfway. Nearing the bed I became aware of the smell in the room, like a brothel past midnight, I snickered, a bit breathlessly, near her ear, "Do you smell what I smell, darling?"

She giggled lowly, and alike sleepily, "Ough - is it the room... or just us? Maybe a mix of it all." before she kissed me softly, "Darling? ...can't we sleep just like this, you feel sooo good inside me, and I might suffer from a heartbreak if you leave me, you know, because of the shocking feeling of being so empty?" She grinned devilishly now, though fetching her best girly voice, "remember darling, your... ahem, equipment will be soaked now, please consider all the cool, unmerciful air outside your sweet sheath, he will shrink in an instant, and you will be of no use, you know... later ... befo...err...I mean when we sleep."

I kissed my sweet girl deeply, and replied feeling pity for her, "I love your idea my sweetie, and I wished we could make it come true, but consider your shoulder my darling... I have no idea whatsoever where we could settle it then to not hurt you. Please be patient, my lovely baby, time will come and I promise to not lose the idea - we will make it come true; remember it'll be my pleasure, too."

Sylvia sighed with resignation, "Right darling, it hurts to accept it but you are right." Another deep, long sigh, "OK then, but please lift me off slowly, darling, it'll be hard enough anyway, for you as well as for me." I went accord with her pleading and lifted her off slowly, pausing for a moment when the glans kissed her entrance from the inside, before pulling out swiftly. Sylvia moaned lowly with the unexpected leave, and I left my cockhead lightly pressing into and kissing her vaginal opening to not let her feel the loss of contact unnecessary abruptly, and to soothe her a bit.

"Thank you my darling, for being ever so sensitive, that was certainly the best you could make of the misery..." She kissed me lovingly, but squeaked suddenly, "...sit me down darling, and run for the towel, eeeewwww..." I ran.

I came back grinning widely, "Here we are, sweetness, although it's a shame, and a waste - we worked soo hard to fill you up properly. Now... I'll go to pee and will be back in a moment, okay?"

"Don't you worry my sweet lover, we'll make up for it as soon as I wake up, I promise," with her very best lascivious smile, "I... Can't... Wait! Now come close please, I want to kiss tonight's best friend goodnight, and please don't forget about the water when you come back, will you darling?"

She needed a bit longer for the good night kiss, while insisting to clean him a bit - a bit in her explicit feminine meaning included the entire length of course, with special attention to the head of course, not to forget the band she seemed to be addicted to - and I walked out of the room with shaking knees, doubting I'd pee in just a minute after what she had done to me. Not that I considered to complain.

Instead of turning back to the bathroom, what seemed to appear somewhat senseless considering my actual state, I made my way to the kitchen first, looked out for the water, it was a six-pack of quart gallon bottles, still unbroken, so I cut the plastic wrapping and decided to take two of them with me - my pole was still a pole. I looked out for Renate's shopping list, added 'Water!', we sure would need some additionally for the weekend; at last he seemed to shrink a bit, I sighed when becoming aware of the first daylight, a look back to the clock told me it was short after six. I walked over to the bathroom, I wouldn't enter the bedroom now, for sure... seeing Sylvia wouldn't be of any help; picking up Sylvia's clothes from where I had dropped them before, waiting patiently, using some cold water on him, about half a gallon, until being able to pee finally, and washing myself after needed about ten minutes. Not bad. Not too bad, in the end.