Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to bend over to help her but was too spent to move any, so I asked concerned, "Darling, your shoulder? Did you hurt yourself? Can I help?"

She coughed once, and panted, "Don't worry my love, it's okay... 'twas rather shock than pain, I just fell to my back being feebly, it's alright now my love, everything's alright." She snickered breathlessly, "Dear Lord, what a quiet calm down... 'twas wonderful my sweet heart, thank you my love, you are wonderful..." she turned her head to meet my eyes, "... and you are a wonderful lover..." Her face was flushed of course, with the heat and the emotions, but showed not even a hint of a blush, or inappropriate shame. I felt like bursting with happiness, my lovely girl was cured, indeed.

"I love you my sweet darling... you're giving me so much, Sylvia, much more than you realize right now, thank you so much my sweet, beautiful, wonderful, full-blooded, sensuous woman." I replied throatily, "Just a very few adjectives for starters, my love, more... much more to come later my sweetness, I'll need a week to tell you more about my love for you darling, two if we need a break in-between, and still there will be a lot more to tell, but don't worry my love, there are years and decades to come, enough time to tell, please be patient my sweet love, you'll hear it all, I promise."

Sylvia's eyes had grown bigger and bigger through my speech, once the capability to grow any wider was reached her mouth fell slowly half open instead, but no sound would come out, she gazed at my lovingly smiling eyes like disbelieving what she'd just heard, before she caught it and started to sob silently, so cutely that I reached under her upper back and pulled her up to my chest, wanting her to cuddle up to me, to hold her close and let her feel safe, and warm, and loved. She caught me off-guard when she used the momentum to fall forward against my chest, pushing me down to my back with the impact, and sank over me full length like a beautiful, warm, living blanket, only this special blanket's upper part felt slippery and sticky on my belly and chest.

She didn't fail to notice and gave a cute little, "Ooh..." she snickered lowly whilst she rubbed the mess I'd created on her front before all over and into our respective skin, all the time kissing my skin wherever she was able to hit some; once she was convinced that we would be glued to each other for the next decade her left arm came up to support her upper body in a way that enabled her to kiss my brightly smiling lips finally, before her head fell to her side, and she sighed, "Ough - I'm done."

I chuckled lowly, "For how long exactly, my sweet little cutie?" Adding murmuring to myself, "I didn't expect that advantage thing to be so weakening... I only hope I last longer than her - tomorrow morning when I'm in the lead..."

She shook slightly in my lovingly embrace, but tried bravely to manage a serious expression when she fluted, "How about asking me again 'round Christmas, darling?" whilst caressing my shrunk penis with her belly. He grew, a bit, the penis that is. Not enough to cause her to moan though.

"Well darling, sounds good at first sight, let me think for a moment - today's September 4th - hey, that's near to optimum dear! I'll be able to refill my reservoir in time - you know dear, with that white cream I've used to paint you before so...ahem, artfully, and that you've just used to glue us to each other for the next decade - and after that few days of rest I should be able to gain a proper erection for you, too... hopefully."

"Thank you for being ever so understanding my love," replied Sylvia, desperately trying to suppress some silly giggling, as well as a moan that was caused by the feeling of my meanwhile half rigid shaft under her still lazily moving belly, "I need to pee and I suppose you'll feel like it too, and think about the shower we obviously need, it'll take much more time than usual, you see?"

"Aahh, you sweet little minx, you're too clever for me, now tell me - what do you plan to do to me once I'm at your mercy in the shower stall?"

"I'll do... ooh damn it, I was nearly on the point of telling you everything - but NO, it wouldn't be a surprise then anymore my darling, right?"

"Ooh daaarling, a surprise - GREAT!" I jubilated, "I love surpr... hey, wait a moment - one of your very special surprises?" I asked back, a bit scared.

"Be patient my love..." my sweet tease panted hard, "...but yes - it will be very special, indeed and I think you might like it," she groaned out her excitement whilst her belly rubbed up and down my meanwhile straining pole - demandingly.

"Daaaarrrling... oouuugh gaawwwd... would you allow me the incidental remark that this isn't the shower?" I asked down my front to her flushed face, and her half closed eyes, squinting with lust.

"Ooh!?" she grunted, "sorry my love..." grunt, "I thought we were on the way..." double grunt, "...already?"

"On which way?" I grinned in reply, "On the way to our next climax?" I reached down to gain a tight hold on the lower swell of her quivering buttocks which I spread wide open, she growled out a few, unintelligible words... of love? Or pure lust? ...whilst she driveled all over my chest with her arduous panting.

"On our way to..." she panted as my right middle finger started to squeeze through her sphincter, she continued, yelling, "...PARADISE!" until it gave way to let the digit dive in up to the second knuckle, her sphincter cramped hard around that indecent invader, "Berrrrrnnnnndd..." an ear-piercing scream when I crooked my finger inside that tight, hot tunnel to pull her body swiftly upwards, slippery belly sliding over evenly slippery belly till I felt her pubic hair scratch along the underside of my glans... I knew I was close, close to her sex as well as close to cumming, with her wildly wriggling hips I had to fight hard to center my throbbing pole in her gaping crevice, but I found her overheated, sopping sex to poke around in her quivering opening, until I managed to shove her trembling body farther southwards until I finally felt the head of my cock enter her welcoming entrance, and I had to stop myself once the bulky head had slipped through the guarding muscle ring to prevent cumming on the spot.

In this very short, very quiet moment of relaxation I expected to be rewarded with a softly, lovingly whispered, 'Welcome home, my darling', alone my sweet, sweaty, vibrating sex maniac made her own choice and yelled, "Berrrnnnndd..... DON'T STOP!!! PLEEAAASE!! I'M SOO CLOSE... oohgaawwwdd, oooaaagghh my gaaawwwwdd........ daaarling??? Oouugghh - that lazy bastard fell asleep, I don't believe it..." she sounded like being short to sobbing, or screaming - or both? with frustration, so I decided to help her over the street, I let my pole jerk one-two-three times to restart her, my left hand let go of her buttock and grabbed her right hip, she growled, "Ooooaaaarghh... there you are again - finally," I chuckled, she growled out, indignantly, "You faking rascal... you'll get..." she tensed shortly when I heaved my hips thus diving deeper, at the same time pushing her hip southwards, resulting in putting her hard clasping, vibrating vagina fully over my pole till I was buried inside her up to the hilt, she hissed, "Yesss... YESSSSS, ohgawd darling...sooo good...I'm... WHAT THE...???" howling, as I eagerly tossed and turned my finger inside her asshole, "OOOAAAAHHHMYGAAAWWWD." My left hand left her hip alone and pushed the small of her back down on me to enhance the friction on her clit as I began to fuck her deepest depth in short, hard strokes, she bucked wildly and came right on the spot, yelling with pure, primeval lust what made me cum with her, "YESSSSS... Berrrrnnnndd - ooohhhhmyyy gaaaawwwwdd BERRRNNNDD YESSSSSSSS... OOAAHHH GAAAWWWD... ooaaarrgghhh my daaaarling... oh my gawd my love... oh gaawwd my sweet love... " she kissed her very own way all over my chest, being unable to reach up to my face, and momentarily none of us wanted to leave the others sex alone while we quietly feasted on our mutual satisfaction and happiness.

My left hand stroked Sylvia's sweaty, trembling back softly, feathery until she lifted her glazed eyes up to meet mine and purred against my chest, my middle finger escaped her clenching asshole with a 'plop' that made the both of us grin, and I reached for the blanket again to cover my sweetheart's back and my arms that held her lovingly close.

Miss Pussy still worked somewhat lazily over my shrinking shaft in the afterglows of our mutual orgasm, and we both enjoyed the wonderful feeling though knowing it would be merely a matter of time till he would slip off her. Sylvia rubbed her healthy cheek over my chest and smiled happily, purring, "You will NOT -- NEVER! last any longer than me my darling, you see...ahem, feel now, don't you my love? So you better forget your earlier hopes - or shall I name it the dream of a hopeless man, knowing very well that women are the stronger sex in reality!"

I grinned down to her lovely, still glowing face, "Don't you dare to protrude your loose tongue, Missy, or I'll catch it... no - wait a minute, let me think about a better use of that tongue... aahhh, got it!" I grinned brighter, raising a brow and licking my lips with unbridled anticipation.

As I watched her smile changing to openly shown lewdness I didn't have to wait for her tongue to whizz all over her lips to know that I'd lost, the more so as she cooed, "I -- Can't -- Wait for the punishment, my daaarling!" With her voice so sultry that it even made my limp penis jump, a bit.

I rolled my eyes, "You are sooo depraved, young lady!" Well knowing that I couldn't hide the saucy smile sitting in the corners of my eyes I added murmuring, "So delightfully depraved, and I can't wait either... dear heavens - how I love you, you're absolutely perfect my sweet heart."

Brightly grinning she opened her mouth as the momentarily useless penis slipped off her opening, escorted by our mutual, "eeewww..." and we chuckled in unison, whilst my crotch was flooded now that the plug was off.

... continued in Accident grants Benefit Ch. 06: Visitors are expected, will Renate cum too?

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your feedback and comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2012 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.