Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She passed out again, right darling?" asked Sylvia back, I nodded, and she added, now huskily, "I watched her pretty face when she became aware that another climax would overrun her soon, her eyes widened to the max and her features contorted with sheer lust... you even weren't fully buried inside her, what enabled me to see how hard her sex was working over your shaft, what an impressing view, I came instantly all over my hand with imagining I'd be in her place and excited as well... gawd you two made me hot beyond belief, so hot that I came several times in a row, every orgasm harder than the one before - it was unbelievable..." she ended with a deep, contented sigh that caused me to smile brighter.

I kissed my sweetheart lovingly, "That's great to hear, earnestly my darling, I'm soo relieved that you didn't feel like a misfit, but participated in our excitement, that's wonderful my love, my beloved voyeur."

Sweet Sylvia grinned brightly, before her beautiful eyes grew serious, "Well, my love, honestly I've gotta say that for a moment - a very short moment I should note - I was afraid that it might, ahem, annoy me to witness an act so intimate, but to my surprise arousal took over instantly, steadily growing the longer I watched you two, acting and moving in perfect harmony, your caring and openly shown high respect for your lover and her needs, her steadily rising passion, your tenderness and endearment... to watch you two was impressing and immensely exciting... in no way any near to watch one of those stupid movies... your act was an act of give and take, of love and devotion, it was wonderful and touching, and it reminded me of how you are always treating me, and how much I enjoy and praise your impressing fantasy and patience, your constant determination to give me everything I wish for, and even more; the way you are leading me to heights of pleasure and excitement I didn't even know of." Her now dreamily eyes dove deep into mine before she continued, "You, and your love are changing everything, my wonderful man, and I feel like reborn since you're showing me into a new world... a wonderful, and promising world."

Sylvia's almost devotional speech moved me deeply, and I hugged her tighter, resting her cheek high on my chest without losing our eye contact, before I kissed her sweetly smiling lips, "I know, my love, our whole life has changed from yesterday to tonight, and now we need to learn quickly to come to terms with what we achieved in the bygone night, at last."

My princess' eyes glistened suspiciously as if she tried to subdue a sob, "We can handle that my love, I'm confident. We fought hard through the years, side by side my darling, we never gave up and in the end we succeeded - so I'm not in doubt that we are ready and able to face this new challenge as well."

She kissed me so lovingly that my heart skipped a beat, and when we opened our eyes again I noticed two lonely tears, slowly rolling down along both sides of her cute little nose, I caught the refugees with my lips, and was rewarded with her sweetest of smiles as she continued, "now, my love... let me come back to what I felt when I watched you two, because I became aware that it is important for the both of us - you will remember that I've told you some time ago that I've been forced to watch porn before, you know... being with one of those creeps, and I mostly found them no less than disgusting - but those were professional actors of course, primitive fucking for money, nice bodies but no plot, not even a hint of fantasy involved let along feelings; I guess this makes the difference, and what makes them kind of boring, don't you think like it my darling?"

"Of course my love, and I agree with you... I can tell that I was disappointed as well the very few times I happened to coincidentally attend a 'blue movie night' as some friends used to call it back then. Tastes are different of course, but for me none of that 'fucking' stuff was really arousing, not even useful to teach youngsters about sex, let alone love. Though, besides that I never liked the term 'fucking' too much, let alone to behave like that, I have to note that it's occasionally wanted, even needed by a woman, if she's in the mood that is. By the way my love, if you review today's fair and beautiful, unforgettable hours you will remember that you let me feel your respective need too, just once... no - twice, I didn't expect that, not from you in the end, but in these moments your mood required the rougher treatment, right? And of course you've got what you wanted then, as you will always get everything you wish for, with no restriction and no hesitation; you know that my sweet heart."

"Of course I know it my love..." Sweet Sylvia flashed me 'my' smile, "...and I appreciate, very much. But now my love, while we're already talking about our day - let me come back to the earthshaking climax you gave me with your tongue, gawd was that amazing... just the remembrance let my entire body tingle with excitement - and I want that again! Soon!" She gave me her 'Don't you dare to Refuse'-look before she pleaded, "Please my darling, I'm sure you can make me cum like that again, don't you?" Even her eyes fit in with her pleading. I opened my mouth to reply, alone my sweetie was in fast forward mode and blurted out with an additional question, "...and why did you mention ejaculation? I was a bit confused since I am a woman, the more so as you smelled... well, different... other than my cum, you even tasted different, muskier, more intensive? Ooh, sorry darling, I should reword the question: YOU didn't smell different, it must have been my juices, covering your face... I remember now that I splattered your face, somehow, and that I was afraid that I might have lost my bladder in the heat of the moment, but you didn't smell or taste of urine... heavens, so many questions..."

"Gawd, how I love you my sweet little baby; and I love your curiosity as well as your eagerness to learn..." I bent down and kissed her sweetly, she wanted more and a minute passed by till I was able to pant, "...geeze darling, thank you for this wonderful reward..." she snickered short-winded whilst her eyes caressed mine, meanwhile I'd got my breath back and continued, "...well darling, a lot of questions indeed, and we'll need some time, but since our cutie remains to stay on Cloud Nine... now then - let's start with the obvious: Yes, I can make you cum like that again, and I promise I will..." my instant reward was a pair of beaming eyes, I grinned brightly, "...it just needs some time, and patience to... well, prepare you, to bring you in the mood if I may say so. I have to add that this sounds easier to achieve than it is in reality, that's why I wondered that I had been able to let you live through this on first try; usually I need to learn more about 'my woman', her sensitivity, her 'Special Spots', her reactions, and - of course - her special liking... and every dislike as well, needless to say. Now, could you follow me so far, my darling? Any questions?"

I smiled at her, she returned my smile, her beautiful eyes big and round, and attentive, "No darling, not right now, please continue - ooh...wait a moment please... we know each other since about four years, and you've learned lots about me over the years, needless to say, but I guess the learning process you mean now is meant for the only item we couldn't allow to come up - the sensual, sexual part of our love, right?" I nodded smiling, she continued frowning, "Well, darling, I know that you're attentive, intelligent and eager to learn, and your determination to give me as much as possible is certainly helpful as well, but how much could you learn about me in just half a day?" She broke up, frowning again, before she giggled lowly, "ooh...okay my love, you sure have found my 'Special Spots' as you called them... all of them I have to admit, even those that aren't well known as an 'erogenous zone'."

"Please darling..." I interrupted her, "....stop here for a moment, don't forget where you have been, this is too important for us, and for our love to just pass by. At first my darling - everybody's raving about the so-called 'erogenous zones' nowadays - that's absolute nonsense, and I can't hear it any longer... a woman HAS no erogenous zone, a woman IS an erogenous zone, entirely - from hair to toes! Now, secondly my love: You will know that women are different, and that includes their sexual being, of course. Will say, every woman has HER 'Special Spots', and - apart from the obvious - the ones every stupid person knows of, the ones directly sex-related like breasts, bum, vulva and thighs - those are different, too. Back to you my love - you mentioned YOUR 'Special Spots' before, and assured me that I've found them all, what makes me proud of course, the more so as it took me just a half day. Ooh, you're smiling sweetly my love, and I love it, but: You're smiling much too early. Why's that? The answer is easy - I'll find, and let you feel much more 'Special Spots' on you. That's part of the learning process, you know? And that means not just my, but our learning process; I'm sure you've learned a lot about yourself today too, as well as about me."

My sweetie nodded thoughtfully, and I bent down to kiss her lovingly before I continued, "Well, my sweets, let's come back to where I interrupted you: To enable you to understand me any better, me and what drives me on that is, you should know more about my youth, my first experiences - with the female sex that is - and how and why I grew the personality I am; to let you know about the beginning I need to tell you about my 'initiation', just because it's been the base, and it is a - if not THE - vital part of MY universe of feelings."

I took two deep breaths before continuing, "Well darling, you will know that our characters, our wishes, our lives underlie constant changes, all of those are developing with the influences and our experiences, piling upon what we already achieved. Now, coming back to my first experience and encounter: 'She' - Gabriele - was about double my age, what was good -- no... good is too lame a word... it turned out to be THE excellent stepping stone into life, into my life that is. She was my teacher, my tutor, and in the end my first lover; and it was on her to introduce me to the fascinating world of the female sex with its innumerable aspects, mentally as well as bodily. It was on her to show me that the 'female universe' is thrilling, at least most of it; and it was Gabriele who let me feel and accept hat rationality isn't all, and certainly not 'The Best for the World' ... as long as not accompanied by FEELINGS. As always in life, the good mix is needed for the better of our world."

I breathed in deeply, before continuing, "Gabriele was divorced, a mother of two elementary school kids as I'd learn soon, and lived seven buildings down the street from where I lived with my foster parents. She told me later that we had passed by out on the streets several times, that she had liked what she saw - neutral, no ulterior motives to make that clear - but lost interest in me cause I'd never looked back. From my point of view: Why should I? I had absolutely no interest in females back then, annoyed by the girls in my class, and in school generally I'd always thought of them to be either stupid or brainless, insensate, altogether self-obsessed and of no use, plus constantly bitching - an alien race. I knew for sure that no human being ever would be able, let alone willing to behave like that bunch of idiots; well, I was wrong, at least partly. I had forgotten about the fauna, namely that ugly, disgusting larvas can develop into beautiful, lovely butterflies."

I took another deep breathe in and leaned down to kiss my lovely princess softly, "Is it too much my darling, too detailed? I don't want to bore you."

She smiled up to me, her beautiful eyes soft with wonder, and attentive, "No, my love, of course not - that's nothing less than fascinating, and I'm eager to learn more... no, all about you Bernd."

"Why, thank you my love... let me come to the conclusion then: One of those beautiful, lovely butterflies was Gabriele; and since she was about to 'take my cherry' she constantly urged me on to not just enjoy the new experiences, but to be attentive and learn, and never stop trying to improve; she showed me how to read not just her body and its reactions, but - much more important - the mental impulses and reactions of 'my' woman; and how to pick up 'my' woman's feelings, wishes, and needs. I really can't say how many times she told me, 'The more you learn and know about your woman the more you can give her - and the more you will receive in return. Trust me Bernd, what you'll receive will be worth every effort.' ...and her words proved to be true, always. Well, we kept together for about sixteen months until she had to break up... she'd met her latter second husband... and her final advice for me was to never stop learning 'From women - For women' as she called it; now that was easy for me, I've been a quick learner since I was little, and that will never change, hopefully. Now, my love, could I give you a hint why I need to learn all about my beloved Sylvia, the Queen of my Heart? See, my sweet heart, all through my life I've learned about women in general, that means that I'm familiar with the basic aspects of womanhood and the female sex, of course, but that's by far not good enough for me - and especially for you my sweet love... from my point of view YOU, my darling, are THE Perfect Woman, and I'm striving to keep up with your perfection, you simply deserve nothing less than that."

I licked my dry lips, "Geeze, excuse me darling, I need some water... for you too, or rather wine?"

"Some more wine would be nice my love, thank you..." gave my sweetly smiling Sylvia back. Past looking after the sweet burden in my lap I reached for the table to pull it nearer till I could grab Sylvia's glass, with difficulty and some gymnastics I managed to get a hold on the bottle, too and refilled the glass before I helped her to sip, I drank the rest; the water as well as the other glasses were out of reach - no chance, at least not in the moment. I put the empty glass back to the table, and turned to my lady to kiss her sweetly, and she asked, "What about our sweetie Bernd, she should be back meanwhile, what do you think?"

"She's okay my love, I'm in full control since I feel her all over me - her heartbeat is regular, as well as her breathing. Her womb is still vibrating, but I guess her prolonged excitement is most likely triggered by me, settled in her cervix since she impaled herself to the max with her own weight. I thought about her state since her vagina stopped working me over, about five minutes aback; she might have fallen asleep when she returned from Cloud Nine; remember that she didn't get much sleep last night, add her orgasms, one after another, and the first and last were violent ones, so... let's wait another few minutes before I'm gonna try to bed her carefully to let her rest for a while, don't you think so too, darling?"

"Well, I guess you might be right love, it's conceivable that she's worn out, indeed."

I refilled our wine glass, and we both took a sip, before my right reached round Sylvia's head to softly stroke her right, bandaged cheek whilst I buried my nose in her mane, murmuring, "Have I told you lately that I love you my darling?"

She tittered under her breath, her head leaned back to rest on my shoulder and she showed me her sparkling eyes, and 'my' smile. "No!" she said quietly, "You've been too busy with running after other girls..." her eyes grew soft and made love to mine, "...but you're allowed to make good with your lips now." I made use of this generous offer and started at her near temple, kissed my way across her forehead, down her left cheekbone, down her cheek where she started to answer with series of cute little purring noises, along her jawbone and round her cute chin, intermitted by some special attention to the lovely dimple of course, before my lips, light as a feather, brushed their path over the awfully soft facial skin towards the right corner of her mouth, following the upper lip to the other corner, returning along her luscious lower lip. Back at the right corner the tip of my tongue came into play, Sylvia started to moan softly as it began to tenderly but thoroughly clean the corner, her hand descended to my upper back to caress it, ever so slowly, alike my tongue, now drawing the contour of her upper lip to the left corner, where it concentrated on the special caring for this corner as well. A shivered sigh, 'ooohh daarrlinng...' interrupted my princess' steadily moaning, melting my heart and sending waves of loving affection and pure bliss through me whilst my tongue returned to the right corner, now drawing the contour of her sensual lower lip.

To finalize my worship she got an eskimo kiss, before I softly leaned my forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you Sylvia. Oh God, I love you sooo much, my beautiful, wonderful, perfect woman."

"Ooh daarrling..." Sylvia 's trembling sigh touched me deeply; my fingertips resumed to ever so softly stroke her right cheek, her trembling shoulders let me feel that she was quietly sobbing.

I replaced my caressing fingers with my right cheek, rubbing it softly on her bandage whilst my hand sneaked beneath her lush mane to caress her neck, her nape, her hairline; I kissed the sweet spot beneath her pretty little ear and whispered, "It's alright my sweet baby, my love, let it flow, it's relieving, and will help you to come to terms with the emotional turmoil we've been thrown into."

"Ooh Bernd..." her cute little sniffle made me smile, "...mmhhh, how I love to feel your smile on my cheek my love, even when your stubbles are scratching; but pristinely I wanted to thank you for the sweetest, loveliest declaration of love imaginable. See, my darling, when I asked playfully for another of your special sweet, tender kisses I didn't expect you to surprise me, again, with turning it into an almost holy act that caused my throat to constrict, and overwhelmed me."

"Oh my God, darling..." I blurted out, "...please forgive me, I didn't mean to..."

"No..." my princess' interjection startled me; she leaned back to meet my eyes and kiss me softly, "...no-no-no darling, you've got me wrong... your tender caress was so sweet and wonderful, almost... devotional; you showed me, and let me feel your endearment and deep love without words, and it touched me deeply, so deep that my heart skipped a beat. Nobody ever had me feel like this before, not even near to it; I loved every single moment and certainly will never forget it, not a split second of this intense, exceptional experience, my love. You almost always have this effect on me, you know?"

"Well, I, ahem..." I searched for the right words, but it was of no avail; being at a loss I glanced into her lovingly looking eyes. Suddenly I remembered that I still owed her the kiss she'd begged for, and decided that this was the right thing to bridge the lasting silence. She mmhhh'ed contented when our lips met, as well as our playful tongues, and we made it the loonnnng sweet, tender kiss my love had ordered. It ended with a series of mutual, playful quick pecks, before I sighed into her lips, still not able to stop brushing them softly with mine, "Heavens darling, I can't get enough of your sweet lips, I never will..."

"Well, it's the same with me my darling..." Her longingly looking eyes sparkled with enjoyment, "...geeze, I wished you could kiss my neither lips alike it, ever so sweetly, before you start ea..."

"STOP!!" I grunted loudly, rolling my eyes.

"What?" Replied my lady, frowning.

I shrugged, "Doesn't matter anymore love, it's too late anyway..." Her big wide eyes mustered me, questioning. "Oh...you know..." I added, "...just the vision had me rock hard, and jerking with the thrilling prospect..."